Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new beginning [Akuko][SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:23 am

Mishiko

She looked at Akuko as she drank the goblet. She wasn't sure how Akuko's body will handle all the chaos that was going to happen. Her demon was fighting the power of the Kami, but it was obviously not strong enough to even defeat it. When she took the red spirit away from the demon to make it relax, it was now floating beside Akuko in its blue-light form, meaning that any malice it felt was now gone. She pointed her scythe at the spirit, "Speak, in the name of the God of Death, souls and war, I wish for you to speak about how you're feeling, physically and mentally," she looked at the ghost with her doll-like eyes. It looked at Akuko and then back at Mishiko, "I feel... free, but not free. I feel as if I can finally feel how I actually feel instead of constant anger and spite," it spoke.

Her eyes looked at Akuko, "And you? How are you feeling?", she was wondering since she now looked different, but not in the full form. Her hair though? Her hair was now fully white and her eyes were different, but her body and everything else was the same.

#2Akuko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:37 pm

Akuko
It was interesting to see a blue spirit shape of a person or a daemon in a light blue form. It vastly interesting to see. So much it seemed her focus was on that for the most part and she would not think she would ever experience in life before. She reached out to it to see it if did anything. Where they reflections of one another? Or where they their own beings? Then they spoke on their own. Akuko was trying to figure out if the daemon spirit to start with was female or male. Or just took a form much like Akuko because they made themselves one almost that perfectly.

Where they feeding off of each other emotions? Akuko had to wonder since well it seemed the most logical thing that would normally happen. Akuko did seem to bare a lot of anger bitterness and spite at one point when she did die so many it was just that cycle of rage."Was I...the cause of it?"Maybe she was but she had to know was she the cause of this daemon going out of control, Or was it's the deamon's own fault? She was having a fair of amount of internal debate.

This showed Akuko in some manner was still now all as she seemed as the trickster, She still had that normal human side with in her. That in some manner showed maybe Akuko could be a respectful and responsible person  about these things she just needed to actually let herself think."I am fine."She left it at that but it was spoken rather calmly and peacefully. Sure Mishiko was trying to help. But Akuko was trying also to just handle her feelings herself and keep herself in control she had to be the to keep everything stable. She had to when they where children with both of them.

But it as a weird feeling deal with what she did. That maybe she was just resisting too much form something she had needed to let go years a go."I feel free of something...yet unsure how to describe it."That was most likely a very fair statement when you did not know what a daemon being mad in your mind that ate away at you would do to your mind, But if there was not that worry then maybe the change was perfect and clear.

WC:404

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Shenhe10
#3Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:20 am

Mishiko

She looked at Akuko as she was listening to not only the spirit, but also her. She was unsure if she was really okay or if they were faking it. She sighed and itched the back of her head. "As long as you feel free and not like you're being tugged onto," she expressed her concern in her callous tone. Her eyes gazed away and waved her hand. "You should go take a nap and get prepared for our next move. After what happened in the Heavenly Realm, I need to go give this to Ohta and I wondered if you wanted to come with after said nap," she calmly spoke to her.

Ohta flew around as it didn't even know what they were. "I'm curious about them since I feel some odd connection to Ohta, but not sure why..." she sighed and wondered. "Another memory that was erased?", she didn't doubt it since it seems to be a common thing for her. So many things she needs to discover.

#4Akuko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:12 pm

Akuko
She did assume she had gone to sleep at some point. But I guess that was not the case the here so she might need to nap for a while."It is finally safe enough too?"They had put it off before in some manner it might be entirely not safe enough for that at the time. But maybe she just needed to listen when she did in some manner wanted to listen. But if that is the case she would go and just move on in some manner. For what ever else she wanted to do at this time seemed most likely might be for a bit of the better.

But before she did."I will join you whenever it is time too."So maybe it was better to sleep, maybe it would make her not fell that horrible. Whatever would happen while she was resting would be a good question. She could not help but wonder what else will happen here or when things will happen yet to come. Who was the spirit still lingering there? What was going to happen with Otah? how well could she sleep? when will her mind rest? Was it all going to be okay?

WC:202

Total:606

#5Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:06 am

Mishiko

She wasn't going to sleep. Ohta knew this, the souls knew this, even her mother knew this. Mishiko wasn't allowed to sleep, she couldn't sleep as long as she had a job to do. If she slept now, she wouldn't wake up for a month. Her body would be free to be assassinated as it slumbered. "Good night, my lovely friend," she waved her hand lazily as she went to her own room and closed the door. As she assumed Akuko went to sleep, she saw Ohta float around her. "No sleep?", they wondered worriedly. She sighed, "No, I will sleep when it is time to slumber," she ghostly spoke as her eyes gazed at the map. It was obvious how long she hasn't slept. The dark circles under her eyes, how lazily her eyelids carried and it was almost time for war.

She'd pray, but she can't pray to herself, now could she? Ohta snuggled against her and fell asleep on their bed soon after. She had to think of how this will go because if danger arrives, she was going to get Akuko, Ohta and Miko out of there. She licked her canine as she then heard a noise which made her react right away. "I see your reaction time hasn't lacked with your lack of sleep," her mother spoke as she slithered in darkness around the room and finally on the bed. "I wonder how your little human friend will react to being a demigod soon enough," she wondered and chuckled darkly. "She will be fine and -", "And if she takes Ayame's place of Demigod of Trickster and darkness?", her mother interrupted.

Mishiko squinted as she knew that was going to probably be the outcome. No matter what, she will make sure Akuko doesn't become truly corrupted like Ayame.

#6Akuko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:32 am

Akuko
One could be left so many pondering thoughts while sleeping, Akuko even coming down from feeling she could yet explain. But sleeping for the most part felt uneasy for Akuko during this time. But for the most part in some manner Akuko had gone and went to sleep for a long period of time, But given maybe what exactly has been alter maybe this rest was well deserved. Was it entirely good sleep? Questionable at best she could not count how long it had been but she got enough sleep that she felt like she was okay to exist. Things where still not done and well she wanted to embrace and finish task wise at least in her mine even if she wanted.

So eventually she would get up and look around to return. What else really went on here she was unsure of but maybe she was just okay enough to continue on. Would Akuko learn of conversations to come? What all things transpired while she had rested. Was it nothing and talking? Or was a series of eventually that no one would talk about? Either way she was awake now with Miko which meant a good thing currently.

WC:200

Total:806.

#7Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:40 am

Mishiko

She spaces off as she looks at what she was looking at for the meantime, but then looked over at Ohta. "Do you think she's sleeping?", she questioned in her soft tone. Ohta went to check and saw she was sleeping. "She is, Mistress," they answered, which made Mishiko nod, "Good," she yawned soon after. Her eyes squinted hard and rubbed them. "Soon, I will be able to rest, but so much to do," she told Ohta as she knew they were worried about her. She slowly got up after hours and with the loss of time, she left the room. The kitchen was calling for her, so the young woman went to make some food. Fruit, some French toast, topped with powdered sugar and some hashbrowns. It took about an hour to make perfectly, but it was finally finished. She hoped they will all eat together before going to prepare for the ship-off.

She sat in her seat and started to eat her food as slowly as she could, but she ended up scarfing it all down. Walking to the fridge, she got a class of mango juice with a few ice cubes. She sighed and went towards the couch to lean and sit in a lounge position. Perhaps she will relax before going rambo mode. Akuko was sure to come out for free food and drinks, right? As will Miko.

#8Akuko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:15 am

Akuko
Akuko if anything was seemingly a bit sleepy, But Akuko was never known for being able to get from sleeping with out problem at all. She always looked some what a mess. Even if she was unsure of all of the things that had happen and changed with her yet. But at least it seemed Akuko had just been returning too where else she could go really or maybe Miko helped because she did smell sweet things and wanted some.

Miko seemed more happy with the situation than anyone else in this situation at this time, Akuko seemed to for the most part not move when she settled in her chair. But this was just her getting up from sleeping. Akuko had yet to touch her food really yet. But it seemed after about two and a half minutes Akuko picked up the mango juice and started to take a sip from it.

Miko on the other hand seemed to attempt to actually take a bite from Akuko french toast it seemed Akuko would not notice as she was just in her current state of waking up, would some one stop Miko from eating Akuko's breakfast after all the tiny being might be brave enough to simple just take a bit more than a single bite.

WC:217

Total:1,023

#9Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:41 am

Mishiko

She gave a small smile as she saw the two join her and Ohta. Ohta was enjoying their own treat as they had no limbs yet, using telekinesis to feed themselves. Akuko was drinking the mango juice that she made for everyone and they enjoyed a lovely time. It was almost time to go though and once she was done eating in silence, she got up. "Alright, I will get my bag and we will get once you grab everything you need," she paused and looked at Ohta. "We'll use your pocket to carry the stuff,~" she gave a small smile as she then went to put on her shoes. She wondered how this will go since after the whole espionage, their faces were surely known now. Killing Daimyo's were no small feat.

The only ones that will not care are the lower citizens and the monks who worship the Kami's such as herself. After the whole drama with killing people in the war long ago, her tomb and shrine were taken away, banned from being worshiped even when she was the Goddess of Death/souls, war and madness. Her eyes gazed outside from the window and then turned towards Akuko.

#10Akuko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Akuko
Just as she looked at her breakfast and what Miko was doing currently. Then she would put down her glass for a moment. She had to ponder why she was already trying to leave? she did just go to sleep what she was expecting? Akuko to just be up and ready to go, that was insane to just do almost made her wanted go just back to sleep and pretend she was never up to start with.

But getting back to what she was doing while she was eating her food, She took a knife and ran it over a bit more than the piece of the french toast Miko was eating. Look at the tiny fuzzy thing she simply look at them while it seemed to take it's time chewing on it's meal. Akuko did not know much about this tiny being only that it looked like one Mishiko had and seemed to look different in terms of colour and act differently as a personality.

But she simply looked at it and said."Well Miko, you leave me the hashbrown and I won't be mad."Then well she gathered her things and what all was needed to continue on, she would try and not be too slow.
It should not be too bad as long as Miko did what she was told too, Than it was time to pack up the things they needed because some one was waiting for her.

WC:245

Total:1268.

{exit}

#11Mishiko 

A new beginning [Akuko][SL] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:40 pm

Mishiko

She watched Akuko and Miko get ready after they were done eating. Finally, they will leave the place and finally walk towards the docks. It was peaceful and quiet. Her normal crew were there waiting for her, including Akio and Ayako who were always going to be there for her, rather it was from guilt or because they had genuine love for her. They gave a simple wave and Ohta floated towards them with a puffy face, all angry. "You better not have any funny ideas!", it whined in their child-like tone that was neutral. Akio chuckled darkly and Ayako fanned himself with a chinese fan. "Oh please, like I'd have any unpure thoughts of our darling Goddess," he gave a huff-like chuckle.

His attention went to Mishiko, "We need a list of things still before we go on the trip," he slipped a piece of paper. "We will go with you to help carry it all, but I'm sure you know this area better than us," he assumed.

1250/1250

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum