Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

TINY LITTLE THIEVES [RANK -D SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

TINY LITTLE THIEVES [RANK -D SOLO] Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:43 am

Zerutod
Kazz had a big smile on his face as he made it to the outskirts of town. It had been a while since he had been this excited about a job. Kazz was tasked with retrieving some magical gems from a pack of goblins in the nearby woods. This job actually had the promise of some action that Kazz had been craving for the past week.  Could you at least take this a bit more seriously we are not some thugs looking for a fight we are a Saito clan mage. So try and act like we have some class, will ya?"   Nensh nags.  Gezz Nen you really are trying your hardest to kill my good mood uh? we have been doing jobs you wanted to do for weeks now and now that we are doing something I want to do you are hell-bent on making it unfun. Always trying to be a buzz kill." Nensh would cut her eyes at him "Hmm, I just don't want us to get bogged down in a pointless fight."   Just as Kazz was about to respond to her a flash for movement caught Kazz's eye. the two stopped dead in their tracks as they waited for another hint of movement

Both Kazz and Nensh's eyes darted back and forth trying to pinpoint where the next bit of movement would come from. Before the Kazz was able to locate exactly what the movement was coming from he was surrounded by a pack of five goblins. Kazz began to smirk getting ready to launch his attack on the goblins. after a few seconds of the goblins sizing up Kazz. one of the goblins rushed at him. Kazz braced himself for the attack only to be met with a tiny fist punching him in his lower thigh "What?! the absolute pathetic miss of the attack Through Kazz off. There was no way they were that weak Kazz thought to himself as a second one wrapped itself around Kazz's leg "You've got to be kidding me?" Kazz couldn't Believe how pathetic the goblin's attacks were it was like he was being attacked by a pack of toddlers. In one swift motion, Kazz quickly turned his body sending all the goblins flying. His smirk quickly turned to a disappointed frown. He took this job expecting a fight but all he was met with was a pack of unskilled weak goblins, no wonder no one else took this job it was a straight-up joke that these things were able to rob anyone. after a few more seconds the Goblins regrouped to launch another "Attack" on Kazz All Kazz could do was stand there  dumbfounded at the Goblin's attempts to hurt him with every second that passed Kazz got angrier and angrier until snap "GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU LITTLE GREEN PESTS!!!"  Kazz yelled which sent the goblins scurrying off behind some nearby trees. Which only made him "Get your little green asses back out here!" Kazz scolds as he points to the ground in front of him. after a few seconds the goblins slowly come out from their hiding spots. You took some gems from an old man a few days ago I want them back. NOW!" Kazz yelled. Within seconds the goblins pulled gems from their little pockets and placed them on the ground in front of Kazz like scared puppies. After doing a quick count to make sure they were all there Kazz glared at them which caused them to run off back into the woods. While all this went down Nensh could do nothing but laugh. Kazz collected gems and began to walk back to town all the while Nensh giggled a mocked Kazz for his choice of jobs. Upon making their way back to Munder Kazz tosses the gems on the table in front of the old man. The old man thanks Kazz and paid him. All the while Kazz silently endured Nensh's jokes. Without a word, Kazz left the old man to his business. Off to look for another job hopefully one that let Kazz get out all the Pent-up frustration from the disappointing action of that job

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum