Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloodrush [Pub Crawl]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Bloodrush [Pub Crawl] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:06 am

Nikki

WORDS: 350 | CLASSIC

“Wahahahahaahaaa!” Seeming to have won not only a weighty degree of respect with her last deed but also a gang of 'friends' to spend her time in the drinking district along with, Nikki Marcello giggled as she burst into her next bar on the back of what seemed to be the fluffiest abominable snowman she had ever met, and was happy to offer him a little kiss on what she only hoped was his cheek as she stepped down and looked over the assemblage of bizarre entities who now made up her circle of Samhain besties.
“Honestly, when this guy hit me up, I thought things were gonna go alllll kindsa fishmans wife? Was a bit disappointed honestly, but you guys are pretty wild, I'll give you that!” Principle among them the writhing mass of tendrils which made even a flayer of minds look like a pretty boy, the black beauty couldn't help but to flick her thumb toward him and snicker as she highlighted how she had thought he had very different intentions in mind after he had hit her up after her fourth or sixth taste of black death, but either way ultimately knew she was as happy with this outcome as anything else.

“And you say a vamp hasn't lived until they've tried this Bloody Marie, huh?” Here with a mission in mind as well regardless of how her earlier indulgence had seemed to make the room spin now that she had friends on the inside, after leaving the nag's head behind they now found themselves in a place with characters who she felt only too familiar with even if they were strangers to her, and an intention to give herself a little pick me up to keep the night rolling along smoothly and salaciously.
“Come on bro, every second I waste I get that little bit soberererer!” For that reason the fox seeming to hammer the counter as she demanded attention from the figure behind it, with the words of darklings and demi-gods in her ears all she could do was crave attention and the satisfaction offered with it, but little did she know just how good the latter would be until she had something wet inside her…

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Nikki 

Bloodrush [Pub Crawl] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:06 am

Nikki

WORDS: 300 | CLASSIC

“Down the hatch~” Reckless enough to have lost all reservations about what she was consuming whilst in this realm of mischief and malignance, though the latter would worry most it seemed that Miss Marcello was happy to accept something that shone with so much redness that even her own crimson gaze looked dull by comparison, and waste only a moment before she was tipping it back into her maw happily.
“Goddmammmnnnnn… That's…” Certainly rewarded for doing so as well when it seemed that her lips were saturated by flavours that seemed a far cry from the practical poison she had been slurping down thus far, instead of something that tasted like it would murder you right then and there this was fair and soft and smooth, and yet also seeming to be packed with vitality and ever more so satisfaction.

“Each gulp is like… Feasting on a hundred virgins?” The very flavour of the drink seeming to pulse with life and in fact quite literal in that, Nikki could swear that she could feel what seemed to be a heart throbbing in the back of her throat and yet in spite of such disconcerting sensation couldn't help but lap up every drop in one turn, as if she was drinking the nectar of the vampyric gods themselves.
“And I'm not talking sweaty neckbeards either. This is like primo, saving themselves for prince charming sorts…” Everything about the drink seeming to remind her of a thrilling hunt and that impressive when there had been no way to get her chest heaving and brow shining beforehand, all that she could do was swoon as she tasted a concoction that she knew was really living up to its name and love that fact, whilst also feeling her hunger growing as well. What she wouldn’t do to know where their 'tap' was eh?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum