Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vaxias 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 am

Vaxias
Vaxias stops out side an unassuming building as he looks back to his notes to make sure he had the right place "This looks like the place, I was hoping it would be more impressive but it is a D ranked mission so beggers can't complain.

#2Zagaimie 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:36 am

Zagaimie
"Finally! I was starting to get sick of walking. I'm ready to start knocking down some of these missions ". Zagaimie visibly had trouble hiding her excitement. now that she wasn't tied down to one place the look of excitement and determination exuded from her much more than usual.

#3Xylia 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:41 am

Xylia
As the group stopped in front of the odd looking building a long drawn sigh escaped Xylia lips "I don't see what we have to be stuck doing the ranked missions? This crap is a waste of my time." Of it wasn't for the fact she was getting paid she would have been 100% against doing something this far under her skill level.

#4Vaxias 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:07 pm

Vaxias
Vaxias completely ignores The girl's comments as he was focused on the tiny amount of information That the quest board relayed about the mission. He leads the group inside and at the counter is a somewhat old man In traditional wizardry attire " Hello, I am Vaxias and these are my two assistances we have come here in regards to the D ranked mission that one Khalash Saton posted. " he would hold up a copy of the mission that was posted out for the old timer to read it. The old man behind the counter would squint his eyes to get a better look at the posting " Ah yes the herb collecting I needed to be done. You see I'm far too busy at the moment To go out and collect these herbs myself, So if you and your "assistances" would like to head out into the nearby Forest and collect these herbs me I would be awfully grateful. I'll give you descriptions of the herbs I need I only need three to finish my potion So if each of you wants to take one I will be happy to give you the description. The first is a curly fern, which is fairly common. It isn't too hard of a task to collect a couple, making sure they are fresh, The second is a bit trickier; there is a blue lichen which he says can be found on old rotting logs. and lastly, I need a red-leafed vine, which is found deep in the forest on the biggest trees."  Vaxias writes down the description of each of the herbs and turns back to the girls. once they make it to the edge of the woods he pulls out his notebook and divvies up the work " Ok, Zagaimie  I need you to go find a curly fern it shouldn't be hard to find once you do come back to this spot and wait for us to return this the others. Xylia I need you to collect a blue lichen Khalash said it could be found under rotting logs. the same thing applies to you once you find it wait here. ill go and get the last one it is a bit deeper in the Forest but I will try to hurry back so you two are not stuck waiting long. Oh and do try and collect a lot I would like to keep a few the herbs for myself for "Future projects"

#5Zagaimie 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Zagaimie
upon entering the shop Zagaimie could feel the magic all around her Zagaimie wasn't great at using magic quite yet but because of her being a werewolf she could sense it quite easily. While Vaxias went to talk to the shop keep Zagaimie turns to Xylia So what do you think this job is i would it something like tracking down a shoplifter or recovering some stole artifact or something cool like that. Xylia didn't reply only gave Zagaimie  an annoyed look and mumbled something under her breath once Vaxias was done talking to the shop keep he lead them to the nearby for Forest he outline what the job was and what they would be doing which left Zagaimie  a little disappointed collecting herbs wasn't her idea of a "cool" mission but at least it wouldn't take her long once the group split up Zagaimie aimlessly wandered around the forest for an hour two she knew what she was looking for but she had become engrossed in the atmosphere of the forest she had been stuck in a city for as long as she could remember and now being out in this forest alone awoken something deep in side of her it was calming just listening to nature. After a while she remember what she was here for after a quick scan of the area she easily found an entire bushel of curly ferns. She grabbed as many as would fit in the pack and headed back to the meeting spot Xylia was already waiting there looking very annoyed and talking to her self.

#6Xylia 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:44 pm

Xylia
Xylia followed the other two into the shop she was "Less than thrilled" about talking a D ranked mission but D ranked Meant the less likelihood of her life being in danger, so she would stick it out for no. She listened to Zagaimie Idiotic hop about it being about a shoplifter or recovering some artifact to switch Xylia just glared and called her immediate under her breath. once the three left the shop Xylia could guess they were heading to the woods nearby. It wasn't hard to figure out this was just some fetch quest that the old man was to old or lazy to go do himself and sure enough once Vaxias gave them the breakdown of the job she could feel the migraine coming on. She was a 1st class Assassin stuck doing Bullshit like this now. The only thing that keep her going was the fact that Vaxias paid better than all of her previous bosses for a fraction of the work it still didn't not piss her off having to be called his Assistant and doing this busy work. Once they split up Xylia only goal was to do this as fast as possible after about 30 minutes of flipping rotting logs she found a good amount of blue lichen. she scoop them up and headed back to the meeting point. Of course she was the only one here "How is it Zagaimie still finds a way to fuck up the easiest job?! She should have been here ages ago. God if it something they doesn't require her to hit it that dumb ass wolf has no idea what to do with it!" Xylia found a shady spot under a tree and waited for the others after about an hour Zagaimie showed up which only pissed Xylia off more that dumb cow should have been back before her and it somehow took her almost 2 hours longer. It was hard for her to hind her frustration at that fact.

#7Vaxias 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:11 pm

Vaxias
After Splitting up from the girls Vaxias made his way deep into the forest he was less worried about Bumping into a dangerous animal and more worried that the girls would grab the wrong Herb so on his way he picked up a few of the other two herbs on the off-chance they got the wrong ones or not enough he would rather be safe than have to track all the way back out here and waste more valuable time. After an hours hike into the woods, he came to a clearing that he figured was somewhere need the middle of the woods after a quick look over the area he spotted his prize a huge tree covered in red-leafed vine he took some quick notes on how the vines were orientated on the tree and grabbed enough for the old man and himself being rather pleased with how easy that job was he made the hike back to the meeting spot upon arriving he could see the girls both made it back uninjured Xylia did look rather annoyed but that was to be expected. Zagaimie, on the other hand, looked bewildered by the Forest which was a little odd but he recalls she most likely had not been in nature for so long so it was a little understandable " Shall we make our way back? Vaxias asked with a very pleased look on his face they returned to the shop to which the old man was overjoyed to see them as they presented the herbs "Oh yes, very good follow me to the back. the group was led to a back room by the old man as he took the herbs and toss them into an already bubbling cauldron the man would carefully stir them into the mixture and for a few minutes Carefully pour them into a vial "My Potion is finally complete you lot wouldn't Happen to be interested in sampling a little bit of it for me would you? " Without a Second thought Zagaimie Happily takes the old man up on his offer and slurps down a mouthful of the potion. This greatly surprised Vaxias and Xylia would were both a bit iffy about drinking a "Potion from some old man they just met. but after a few minutes of observation and Zagaimie recommendation of feeling stronger Vaxias decided to take the man up on the offer he figured no matter the outcome he would gain some knowledge of this endeavor whether it be used or not he took a sip from the file and almost immediately felt a rush of energy flow throughout his body after a bit of convincing Xylia also took a sip the old man looks very happy with the potion and work we did to bring him the herbs he reachs into his robs and pulls out 3 bags and hands one to each of the 3. they are soon on there way back out the door on to the next job Vaxias hand plain for them.

#8Zagaimie 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:22 pm

Zagaimie
Once Vaxias showed up the 3 returned to the shop to the which the old man lead trhem into a back room and dumped the Herbs in a cauldron soon he poured the cauldron into a vial and asked if they wanted to try some of it Zagaimie had only just now realized how hungry and thirsty she was and happily took the man up on his offer she grabbed the vial and took a big gulp she could feel her body being flooded with energy of course Xylia and Vaxias looked skeptical of just taking a potion from a stranger but Zagaimie just seen them as being scared babies. Oh wow, you guys have got to try this is feel like i could fight 12 bears at once its amazing! After she talked up how good she felt Vaxias decided to give it a try. She watched his face morph from skepticism to pleasantly surprised. "See Xylia Dr didn't die immediately its really good! after a bit more coaxing Xylia reluctantly tried the potion Zagaimie could tell it had the same effect on her but she did her best to hide it she mumbled something other her breath as they took the bags the old man handed out and left.

#9Xylia 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:39 pm

Xylia
when Vaxias finally showed back up they made their way back to the Beat up looking shop she was starting to fall into a better mood since they were on to her favorite  part of any job getting paid.  she could feel the excitement swelling in her chest once they made it inside the old man led them to a back room and began mixing the herbs into a already bubbling cauldron. Once he poured the Contents of the cauldron into a vile he offered some to the group, of course the walking brain spasm that was Zagaimie Chug down like an idiot she somehow convinced Vaxias  to do the same she figured he was way smarter than that then the two of them turned to her " Ha! you think im fucking stupid enough to drink that both of you are out of your god damn minds .". But after a few minutes of not listening to the two of them trying to convince her she began to Notice a strange power emanating from the two of them. They did say something about it making them feel stronger  she thought to herself . After a few seconds of debated back-and-forth she decided that since it hadnt killed them by now she might as well give it a try but if she feel even a little wired she was going to come back here and burn this shop to the ground with the old man in side of it. she takes a small sip of the potion and to her surprise she felt a rush of energy which annoyed her she was hoping it was Bs  so she would have a reason to call the other two idiots. She still did so under her breath as she took the her payment and they left.

#10Vaxias 

Potion Prepper [Vaxias's Group]  Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:41 pm

Vaxias
- END -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum