Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Done-Dun (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:46 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge had gotten a letter from Elaine, and he would make his way toward her. He figured that she wanted to go see her secret old lover. He wasn’t sure what the situation was, but he would go to her. When he got to the meeting spot, he would sit down, but never looked at the woman. Elaine would do the same thing as she decided to start speaking.

“I need you to kidnap my kid. He should be doing the same thing he did last time, so it shouldn’t be hard for you. After that I want you to send a message to Henry disguised as one of his competitors.” She said to Toge.

He would hear all of this, and he would chuckle. It made sense as to why he was stalking her son last time. He didn’t mind doing this job because it created chaos, which he enjoyed a lot.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:47 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would get up from his seat and he would crack his neck and his knuckles afterward.

“No problem I will take care of everything, when it is all done we will be here.” He said to her as he would be on his way.

Toge thought about the last time he had followed the kid and he would remember exactly where he needed to go. He would move around Dahlia and soon enough he would be able to find the boy. It would seem like he was doing his daily routine without fail. This was good, and he would keep a safe distance so that he wouldn’t be spotted. While moving through the area, he saw an opportunity to take him, but he would come to a stop as it would seem like someone was looking in that direction.

The paladin kept moving as he didn’t want to make himself look suspicious.

153|306

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:47 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would keep following the boy as it would seem like he was a boring lad. He didn’t understand why she was doing this, but he figured he wanted to ruin her husband. That would make sense, and that meant she could be with the other guy. He had a smirk on his face because he couldn’t wait to see where that would go. The earth mage would keep following the boy, and there was another chance for him to get him. He would move closer, and then when he thought he had it, he would abort the mission.

The paladin would walk the other way as it would seem like there was a couple that appeared last second. He would scratch his head as he was starting to think this kid was lucky.

“It seems like you’re having bad luck?” Luci would ask as he smoked his cigarette.

“Nah the kid’s just lucky.” He replied back as he kept following the kid.

163|469

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would continue to do his job, and once he saw that he was in the clear, he would move closer to Duncan. This time there was nobody that would notice him getting close. This was good, and he would grab the kid as he would try to fight against Toge, but there was nothing he could do. He wore his helmet and everything, so nobody could see who he was. He would move around and to the location where Elaine had told him to go. It wouldn’t take long for him to take the kid there, and he would tie him up. The entire time the kid was crying and scared, and Toge thought the kid pissed on himself.

This was fun and exciting, and he wanted to torture the kid but knew he wouldn’t get paid for it.

“Keep crying and I’ll cut your balls off.” He said to Duncan as he was moving on to the next part of the kidnapping.

164|633

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would write a message to Henry telling him that he had his son and a bunch of other shit. Once he was done, he would send the message and he would relax a bit. He would just chill, and Duncan would cry a bunch. He would laugh a bit when he heard the boy asking for his mom and dad.

“Stop asking about them. They aren’t going to be able to help you. Shit, I’m sure they both forgot you exist. You better hope your dad does what I ask or they will never see their son again.” He said to him as he would whimper when he heard the threat from Toge.

He wouldn’t pace around or anything, but he would just relax on a chair that was there.

“You lucky the organization that hired me doesn’t want you hurt, I would have enjoyed torturing you, my little friend.” He said to the kid with a grand laugh.

160|793

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Done-Dun (Bad) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:49 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would keep the kid hostage for a while, and it would seem like Elaine’s plan would work. Henry would get the message, and when he read it, he would become distraught. He couldn’t believe this was happening when he was in the middle of business. It wouldn’t take long, but he would get a message of his own, and it would seem like everything had gone as planned this was good, and now he was going to meet with Elaine again.

He looked at the boy and it would seem like he was sleeping at this point. He shook his head because he didn’t think anybody could fall asleep when they were kidnapped. Toge would leave the kid there and he would move around the area until he found the spot Elaine wanted to meet him at.

When he got there, she would be pleased with his work, and he was glad that she wasn’t trying to kill him in the end. She would move up to him and she would hand him the jewels that were owed to him for the job. The paladin would nod to her, and he would check the jewels to make sure that everything was there. Once he felt that it was all there, the demi-human would leave Elaine without anybody noticing that they had met.

223|1016
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum