Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Hades Cult (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Red Hades Cult (Bad) Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:52 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would be walking about Dahlia City. He didn’t meet the other people within his guild, but he knew that some of them were scary and strong. To be honest, thinking about it, he was probably the weakest of them all. The Paladin was thinking about ways to become stronger, and he knew that he would find a way soon. While he walked through the streets of the place, people would look at him, but they didn’t know who he was. Instead, they found him very handsome. It wouldn’t take long, but someone would approach him. He would get defensive, and then relaxed when he saw that it was Adarian who had approached him.

It would seem like this guy had a job for him or else he wouldn’t have appeared to him.

“I didn’t expect to see you today. You can’t just appear to me like that.” He said to the man as he waited for him to say something.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Red Hades Cult (Bad) Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Adarian would hear Toge’s words and he would bow to him slightly. He didn’t want to get this guy on his bad side, especially if he was going to use him in his plans for the future.

“My apologies Toge. I will be careful next time when approaching. I need your help with something. I think you might enjoy this. I need you to go take care of a defector for me. They plan on ruining everything by going to the church, and telling them about our plans.” He paused for a second as he waited to see what Toge would say.

The paladin would hear this and he would nod as he was finally going to kill someone.

“Sure I can kill someone for you. Just tell me how they look and where I can find them.” He said to him as Adarian grew a smile on his face.

This was definitely the guy he wanted to have on his side.

162|323

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Red Hades Cult (Bad) Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:56 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Adarian was glad to hear this and he would give Toge the description of the man. The earth mage would take this description and he would start looking for the man. It seemed like Adarian wanted Toge to bring back the man’s head and he wanted his death to happen in a place where they couldn’t find his body that easily. He knew what to do and now he was looking for the man. He would ask the locals if they had seen the man. He would describe him to the people, but they couldn’t give him an answer. The demi-human would shake his head as he kept moving in to hope to find him. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see that the man had come out of a bar.

He would stay far amount from the man, so he wouldn’t be noticed by him. He would continue to follow the man until he turned to a dark corner, which was perfect for his death.

167|490

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would follow the man into the dark as well. It wouldn’t take long, but he would run up on the man. While doing that he would pick something solid and hard from the ground, and he would swing his hand onto the back of the man’s head. It would cause him to stumble forward as he would hear something crack. That was good because he was sure the man was bleeding from his head. The traitor would turn around to see Toge, and when he tried to fight him, he would stumble forward as felt the blood dripping down.

Toge would run at him again and this time he would crack him on the side of his head. The man would fall to the ground, and Toge would look around to find something to cut his head off with. It was hard to do, but eventually, he would be able to take his head off his neck.

158|648

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would leave the area when he saw he was in the clear. He didn’t have time to do anything but get to Adarian. He also didn’t care if people saw him with blood on him. He would move through the streets of Dahlia though without anybody seeing him. It would bring him to finding Adarian without a problem. Toge would hand the man the head of the man who had betrayed their cult. He wouldn’t even be phased by this, and he would chuckle as he would drop his head to the ground. He could do what he wanted with this, but he wanted to go paid.

Adarian would hand Toge a bag of jewels as he was rewarded for his job done. The paladin would nod as he was glad about his reward. He would walk away from the man as he wondered when this man would bother him for the work to kill someone again.

158|806
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum