Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updating [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:24 pm

Azure Fenic

It was yet another eventful day in the north as the informant went through his reports only to find some of the information in them was slightly outdated for a few members of the guild and those affiliated with him. It was a business casual type of day so nothing too fancy was really needed and given he didn't really plan on fighting Elem would be safely locked away in its compartment.  

"Man it feels so good to do some of my own work ever now and then," he said to himself aloud leaving one of his safe houses in Orchidia. It was weird how his network had grown so much was still managed to slack off at times when it came to keeping things current but what is one to do but correct the issues themself. The first thing on the list was making sure that no one was unaccounted for and by this, it was a simple check if anyone of importance has made any major moves or if any new players have come and tried to make their way onto the board.

{Sheet / Magic}
Updating [Open] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Fell 

Updating [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:33 am

Fell
He had explored the settlement within the forest area, and after asking around, Fell was pointed towards other places in the Northern area of this country that he could probably find some more intel on Fiore from. "Orchidia... That's the closest place to this forest apparently. Hmph..." Leaning against the tree trunk, as he sat on the branch. 'I really do have a thing for sitting in trees it seems... Oh well.' Shrugging at his thought, he went back to his little notebook where it was noted with a quick sketch of what the area he was visiting was meant to look like. Turning his cerulean gaze towards the small town? Village? City? Whatever it was, he nodded deciding he had done a decent sketch on the place, and had found a new place to explore.

Hopping out of the tree in the casual way he would, which consisted of swinging from the branch, and landing with a small handstand flip, Fell continued his advances towards Orchidia. His first stop, a bookstore or library. Something with books he could read with no trouble and gather more intel. As he moved quietly through the city, his feet making almost no sound at all, Fell would examine all the structural architecture of the area. He found it very aesthetically pleasing at how they had used the trees within the structure of the city, it felt very, close to nature. A wood elf always appreciates being close to nature, but Fell still ranked the settlement in Woodsea as the closest home to nature.

Minstrel #F99245 ☽•☾ Desiertian #ED2939 ☽•☾ Fiorian 59A074
☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾
STR : 5 | SPD : 8 | CON : 5 | END : 5 | INT : 9

Fell's Files ☽•☾ Fell's Journal ☽•☾ Fell's Logs

#3Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:31 am

Azure Fenic

As he made his way to the cafe of informants or as it's known by the public DG's House a place that offers more than just a relaxing atmosphere and rest stop but also one of the many locations that informants gather to update and trade their intel. Azure stopped by the local book store and made a B-line for the romance section to try and find some books to help them get a better grasp on when people are hitting on him. "Hi out of these four which one has the most realistic feel to them?" each of the books he selected by authors that they liked, after going back and forth with one of the employees the informant.

Even though he only wanted to update the intel they had the books also had their importance for other matters. Shortly before he even reached for the door handle he felt as though someone was watching him so he did what everyone is told to do in cases like this and made his way around back I really feel like this could wait, he thought to himself keeping the books close to their chest just in case someone did try and take peek at them.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Fell 

Updating [Open] Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:38 am

Fell
Scratching his head, as he continued walking through the city, cerulean eyes glancing at the trees and examine the bark, 'Hmm this is different to the bark in Desierto and Minstrel.' Poking the bark with the tip of his finger, a single nod left him, when he took out his note book. Quickly sketching the bark, and leaving notes next to the sketch about how it felt and how different it seemed to be to the tree bark he grew up around. 'Different country... Makes sense it would be different bark.' Noting about what he thought of the city in general as well, Fell continued his walk, as he tried to find a bookstore.

"I wonder where there is a library or bookstore..."

The young elf glanced at the building in front of him, he assumed this was something like a bookstore or library, he had seen people go in and come out with books, but also other items so it was a little confusing. 'There is only one way to find out...' Stepping up to the door, Fell set his hand on the handle, before freezing. A shiver ran down his spine as a frown stitched itself across his lips. He did not like this feeling, at all. "I know... This feeling."

☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾

#5Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Azure Fenic

Entering through the back he greeted the normies that were always around like old friends given that they are always there almost like they aren't even human but that was something for another time altogether. He looked through the menu checking to see if they had made any changes to it but it would seem as though they didn't have anything of interest for the time being but with any luck, he find something that actually wanted pulling out his wallet. 

The man was clearly out of place but that is what helped keep this place so visible for the common folk that just wanted to hang around and enjoy the time from work and other duties but they did manage to act the attention of the Informant, Oh cool someone rip open he thought seeing as new people tend to have a more than accurate information on certain things which could help the main adjective of today's putting, "Welcome!" he shouted running to the door as they slowly opened it

{Sheet / Magic}
#6Fell 

Updating [Open] Empty Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:58 am

Fell
Opening the door and stepping inside, Fell sighed before flinching at the sudden voice, lifting his head. The young elf blinked at the area, noticing the few people but mainly the male heading for the entrance he came in from. Tilting his head, Fell nodded and grinned. “Hello.” Closing the door behind him completely, the young elf just slipped his hands into his pockets, before pulling out his notebook once more. Cerulean eyes glanced around the store once again taking in the style of it all, a small hum leaving him. Okay so the building isn’t what he thought it was, but that was okay, he can just ask around next time for the bookstore.

Stepping out of the way of the entrance, he soon began jotting notes down, along with the name of the building and a small sketch of the interior. “Cafe probably? Lots of people though, maybe I can gather some information from here.” Muttering to himself as he wrote his thoughts down. “I should probably get a drink or something though…” Tapping his lip with the tip of his pen, Fell glanced back at the stranger. “So… what is good here? I’m new in town…”

☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾

#7Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:32 am

Azure Fenic

Azure couldn't help but laugh as he watched the man make a fool of themself even though the other patrons didn't find it to be as amusing as him. From what they could tell they hadn't really been in the north for very long and were still in the adjusting period which made him question if he even had his own adjustment period given how the move went. 

As Fell took their seat and asked a rather simple question the informant had the feeling as though they had seen this person before. "Nothing at all." it was odd hearing the question but at the same time reminded him of his first time coming to a place like this and not knowing any kind of lingo to actually get information. "I can tell you that the MNC sandwitch is really good." this was a lie naturally as he never had any meals here  for good reason.

{Sheet / Magic}
#8Fell 

Updating [Open] Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:55 am

Fell
Finding a seat seems easy enough, and though he felt a little rude for only partially paying attention to the stranger, Fell also had to write down his thoughts on the area before he forgot. After all this little journal was something he showed his mother every time he would return to Minstrel. It was so she could see what he had seen, and how it all looked, and know about the people he had met during his journey.

Setting his pen down, Fell blinked, raising his gaze to nod at the stranger's reply. “A mnc sandwich? Does it have meat in it?” It wasn’t a major problem if it did, he just wouldn’t order that with his drink, pausing again the young elf scratched his cheek a little nervously. “Uh… What about drink wise?” It took a few seconds, before he quickly gestured to the chair across the table from him. It had to be annoying standing, whilst he was sitting, also having to crane his neck to look up at the guy was also annoying on Fell’s behalf. “My name is Fell by the way… I mostly stay in the elven settlement located in the woodland area.” Resting his chin in his hand as he leaned on the table, Fell just smiled softly before asking the gentlemen his own name.

☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾

#9Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:59 pm

Azure Fenic

"What? No it doesn't..." it was weird actually having someone want more information about this place but then again given how they came in and their overall personality it was safe to assume that they had been kept isolated for some time. When Fell asked about the drink selection he let out a small chuckle as the only things that he actually had to drink from this place were water, tea, and a juice box once. 

Azure sat next to the elf and couldn't stop thinking about someone that he encountered years ago at this point. "Just get a water trust me." he said signaling for someone to come over. "Well Fell it's nice to meet ya, the names Yu-rei." old habits are hard something that is just hard to kick but it wasn't as though they would ever see this person after this so using a fake name didn't matter.

{Sheet / Magic}
#10Fell 

Updating [Open] Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:51 pm

Fell
Fell glanced at the other when he sat down and introduced himself. Fell had heard that name before, but the wood elf also knew that many people could have the same name as each other, well not that he had ever met anyone with the name Kashi or Fell before in his lifetime, but that didn’t mean that there could be another person with the name of Yurei like his new guild master. “So just water… Aight, I'll be back in a flash.” Nodding, he hummed before quickly getting up to make his order of just a bottle of water it seemed, taking his notebook with him, he never left it alone, his whole life story was in the small little book.

Once he had received his bottle of water, Fell took his seat again and stared at the new acquaintance. “So your name is Yurei? Cool, I just recently became acquainted with someone who has a similar name…” A grin laced his lips as he chuckled. “What do you do around here anyway, Yurei?” Glancing at the way the building was embedded with the trees around it, he gestured his hand to the decor as if to get his point across. “It’s just trees everywhere you turn, not that I care for that, I love woodland areas… I just arrived in this country so I am not quite used to being in one location.”

☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾

#11Azure Fenic 

Updating [Open] Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:25 pm

Azure Fenic

The informant felt as though this person was for lack of a better term a country bumpkin, but one that could more or less be tricked into doing something if worded correctly. The old Azure would have capitalized on this but given that he was still under maintenance just trying to learn from them was the only option. 

Everyone in their general area looked at him with confused faces which were fair given the current happening. He quickly turned back to their new companion as they returned with their water and mentioned how they interacted with some with a similar name the smile on his face grew ever so slightly, "Ya it's a fairly common name around these parts." he responded. As they went on to ask about the local activities around Orch he shrugged his shoulders.

Azure never really did anything outside of his specific interest no matter where he went so the question caused a momentary pause. Blue opened his mouth to respond and took a second to get the words right, "Well I normally just read books and study the local legends." something that was true in part as he only heard a few urban legends that he quickly debunked.

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum