Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An introduction (Open to PD members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khorshid Namdar 

An introduction (Open to PD members) Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:42 pm

Khorshid Namdar
Tap tap tap. Khorshid’s heel tapped against the stones that made up the streets leading towards Paradise Dawn’s mighty guild hall. It was a rather beautiful building in fact, spread across two sides of a mountain, with a waterfall flowing beneath the central bridge. Khorshid took in the view as she walked towards the reception hall, grinning a malicious and rather devious smile to herself. She may technically be a member of the guild but she was yet to really introduce herself to her guild mates. That needed to be changed. If she was to be working with them, it only made sense to establish a level of rapport with them. She went through the reception area, shooting a wink towards the receptionist, before making her way into the main hall.

Hello everyone. It’s a pleasure to meet each and every single one of you delectable little things~” She took a seat upon one of the nearby tables, folding a leg over the other, resting them upon the chairs she should actually be sitting upon. Her display was a dramatic thing, one designed to make it clear just how highly she thought of herself. Still, even if she did consider herself simply superior to her guildmates, a fact she was going to keep to herself until she could undeniably prove it, there was plenty of value in forming a connection with her guild members and what was one of the best ways to do that? Food.

Now, could any of you precious things show me where the dining hall is? I would very much like to share a meal with you all.” You could forgive anyone over food, well almost anyone, but it also had an advantage in forming bonds. Buying a meal, treating everyone to a round of drinks and showing your gratitude in helping others meet those most basic survival needs. It was a lesson she had learned over the years she’d spent living in Fiore, wheeling and dealing to get the money she needed to even be able to survive here to begin with.

Khorshid’s grin remained as vibrant and devilishly devious as it ever had been, the amusement she felt a great and grand thing slowly rising in the very breast of her being.

#2Khalfani † 

An introduction (Open to PD members) Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:02 pm

Khalfani †
An introduction (Open to PD members) U89CuUl

The day had started off normally. The Commander of Dawn had been in their office for most of the morning, looking over all of the names of the new members. The entity was filling up fast. The Nation of Paradise Dawn was growing, money was flowing, the Mountains had been all cleaned up and Khalfani themselves had elevated both figuratively and literally. Now, they strolled towards the guild hall from their office, walking as a group of comrades followed suit. Khal had upped the defenses around not only Paradise, but also the entire Sieghart mountains. Comrades were stationed in Rush Valley and the passes for the most part. After the Titan Attack, Khalfani could not take any risks. Comrades merely followed because they wanted to protect their leader and of course, Khalfani wouldn't reject that notion. They quite enjoyed the feeling of leadership these days. Truthfully, they had come to learn, despite trying to deny once before, that power was one of the finer things in life.

As they opened they pushed open the doors of the guild hall, they could see members staring at a woman on the table. She had sun-baked skin, and a look in her eyes that many people would have been wary of. Alas, Khalfani was nowhere near worried. Upon laying eyes upon this woman they had known nearly everything about her. The Desiertan Prince could only chuckle upon seeing her so comfortable. She wanted a meal, apparently to share with her guild mates. Before any of them could respond though, Khalfani spoke. The noise throughout the hall drowned the sound of the doors opening, but their voice turned nearly every head in the guild. "Khorshid Namdar, a pleasure to meet you." The Dragon Slayer walked towards Khorshid, turning to nod at their comrades as they went their separate ways. "I don't think we've met. I am Khalfani Atenhotep." the Prince said warmly, bowing slightly.

"The food can be found at the bar. We have all types of cuisine, even Desierto if you want something more...homey."

#3Cailyn † 

An introduction (Open to PD members) Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:35 am

Cailyn †
An introduction (Open to PD members) 16c8c8437f8f019ce601a0944b548a2e

Bringing forth the idea to use some gemstones as trading resources along with Brone agreement to it Cailyn made sure to watch over the process herself. Testing herself as usual Cailyn stacked a carriage with about half of the trading goods and like she did with Khalfani ran to neighboring communities on and around the mountain, the gemstones they were receiving could be used to buy more things for the village, everyone profited in some way. She had started hours before dawn had even touched the sky and now she was back on her way as it struck mid-day.

She thought she ought to visit her sister Aeris today where she was still resting, the scouts however kept reporting that there was more titans in the area, she would do so once they were all eliminated. Arriving back from her journey Cailyn dropped off the empty carriage at the stables. Although she went on her own she had sent at least two other carts to other places so she wouldn't be able to rest until she knew they returned safely.

#4Khorshid Namdar 

An introduction (Open to PD members) Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Khorshid Namdar
Ah and here they were. The commander of Paradise Dawn, a man in appearance even if some sparse information here and there revealed such a thing but honestly? Khorshid was far far more interested in who this Commander was as a person. He definitely did not lack confidence….nor information gathering. Somebody had done their homework. Very good very good. It would be simply and utterly disappointing if the Commander of Paradise Dawn proved to be the kind of idiot that went into things blind. Khorshid could only smile happily, her attentions turning away from her fellow guildmates to exclusively focus upon the Commander.

Hmmm…you are handsome at least. That I am pleased to see. No member of Pegasus I may be but even I appreciate a sense of aesthetic refinement.…ho? You are even aware of my homeland? My my. Someone has done their homework but no. I have no interest in such homely cuisine today.” Nobody really knew how to cook the cuisine of Desierto the way Khorshid liked it EXCEPT Khorshid anyway. She was rather picky and had very high demands when it came to such cuisine.

She stepped down from the table and would strut towards Khalfani, confidently approaching her Commander apparent, caring not at all for their difference in social standing or even the sheer gap between Commander and subordinate. She snapped her artificial arm towards Khalfani, attempting to grasp the chin and pull his face close to her’s. It was almost as if she desired to plant a longing kiss upon their lips and while yes, they were a rather handsome specimen…Khorshid had something different in mind.

Tell me, just how much have you ferreted out about myself? I had no idea you were such a fan…do you even know of my dark little secrets?” The masked woman’s grin grew devilish and devious, a great deal of enjoyment being derived from this little meeting.

#5Khalfani † 

An introduction (Open to PD members) Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Khalfani †
An introduction (Open to PD members) U89CuUl

Such a vibrant figure, Khorshid was, yet deep within her lied a darkness that one could gaze upon even without attempting to discern her intentions. This was a woman who desired power, that much could be seen with their divined vision. A Devilish smirk stretched the commanders lips as the Desiertan serpent woman spoke. The Lion was an apex predator, and if she wasn't careful she would find herself headless. Of course from what Khalfani had learned by peering deep within her soul, they didn't expect such a specimen to register fear right away- not that the royal wanted her to feel anything of the sort. Khal simply kept their smirk, followed with a gentle gaze that'd speak to the essence of their character without them moving another muscle.

Khorshid lifted herself up from the table before making her way to Khal, grabbing their chin and pulling them close before speaking once again. Truthfully, Khalfani was tempted to grab her neck and bend her to their will, their superiority complex demanded that they assert themselves. Alas, they simply kept their initial form. Their sun-lit irises gazing into her own eyes. "It is imperative for the royal family of Desierto to know their subjects, is it not?" They teased, hinting at their own status with a seductive whisper. Of course they wouldn't reveal their world bestowed abilities, not yet at least. "Though I'll admit...I am a fan, Ms. Namdar." Khalfani smirked. "Anyway. I welcome you to Paradise. I hope you enjoy your stay, Ms. Namadar."

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum