Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:21 am

Mishiko

She probably had a few to drink. Everything looked amazing to her at the moment, even that guy over there. Yes, you, that guy. Her eyes gazed at everyone as they were starting to leave or so she believed and walked into the kitchen once again. She went towards the kitchen sink and turned it on cold, splashing her face soon after. She had to wake up. She didn't want to regret the things that could be done. After Quilla was done she went towards the wine cellar downstairs that was connected from the kitchen.

Her body was swaying left and right as she was entirely drunk. "I... I wonder how much there is down here. Might ..." she paused as she hiccupped, "Might as well abuse my chance being in here," she started to chuckle darkly while glaring forward to see in the dark. Her hand that was balancing her felt the smoothness of the stone, her feet that no longer had shoes felt the coldness of the ground and her head was cloudy. Once she finally got down there, she started to feel the walls for a light switch, but suddenly leaned over as her legs wobbled, "S-shit...", she mumbled in her calm tone that was drunk-sounding. Slowly, she put herself up and finally found a switch to light the torches as her eyes then went wide due to seeing all the wine and comfortable chairs. The area was like a secret meeting room with a sofa, some chairs, lots of alcohol and a music thing-a-ma-jig.

#2Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:52 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin sat at the table with his hand on the side of his face. Strands of his hair bleed through his fingers. His head felt fuzzy but was beginning to settle. He blinked a few times and ran his hand to the back of his head as he leaned back on the stool. "Phew things are outta hand," he joked with the few people that were left in the banquet hall. The candles and lacrima light bounced off the walls. Who woulda thought, I'd be in a place like this. On the other side of the hall, he caught a glimpse at one of the members of his guild. A woman of striking beauty in the light of the festival. She was gone as soon as he saw her.

He stood up with his arm around a guard for balance. The guard was off duty and was drinking with him, "You know you aren't so bad," Jin remarked and the man replied the same. That was until another guard on duty turned the corner and squinted at the paladin. Jin looked over his shoulder and recognized the guard from a dirty run-in with a gang that he was on the wrong end of. Things had turned a little personal. The guard approached and Jin swung in front of his guard friend, patted his shoulders, and placed him in between him and the angered guard.

Jin ducked away into the kitchen to hide. The boots clanked against the ground. Jin swung into the cellar and eased the door shut behind him. It was dark and perfect for hiding. He held the wall and guided himself down the stairs. "huh," he mumbled as he heard a faint chuckle.

He reached the second to last step as the lights suddenly flashed on. "Whoa," he winced his eyes, stumbling off the last step and bumping into a wall. A few blinks showed the blurry image of a striking woman slowly came into focus.

The paladin laughed, "Oh hey. Looks like you found the castle's treasure. Care for a drinking partner. I have some time to kill," he said, sliding away from the stairwell with a fleeting look at the door and the possible guard lurking around.

#3Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:20 am

Mishiko

She was spaced off into what she was doing, but as she was walking towards the wine she heard the door slam. Was someone coming down her to join her or worse... to do something terriable? She quickly while fumbling, started to hid behind the chair, but was seen by the face. Her eyes of dark brown saw how it was the guy from the party. Zin? Xin? Right, "Jin...?" she squinted to get a clear sight of him as she slowly stood up tall. He started to ask a bunch of questions that was mixing into her mind and all she could think was "Yes,".

She went to the wine and started to look for any good ones, old ones specifically.

Chateau Lafite’s X641

"Nice, this one will give me something to forget and remember," she fumbled her words in Joyan as she chose the bottle and walked towards the sofa. Before leaving, she grabbed two glasses in case he wasn't the type to drink right out of it. "One for me, another for you," she put down the glasses and smashed the top of the bottom. She didn't have patience at the moment to open it nicely. Her head turned and eyed towards the spot next to her or the chair on the side of the sofa she was sitting in. Finally, she poured the wine in the glasses for them both.

#4Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:20 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin playfully moved the hair from his face so she could get a better squinty-eyed view of him. All he heard was a yes and he nodded, stepping closer to the wind cabinet. With his hands on his hips, he eyed the selection and then waved it off, letting her decide. Too many options for him.

Something in Joyan came out. Jin arched his ear towards her to pick it up but it was mumbled and fleeted away as quickly as she swayed toward the couch. "The bottle will do," Jin took her queue as she looked at the seat on the sofa and plopped down into it. One arm fell around the arm of the sofa, and he stretched out his legs. "Feels good to sit on something less fancy than those hard chairs upstairs." After she took a drink from the bottle, Jin would down a swig. He was never one to be concerned about germs from shared food or drinks.

"My kinda lady," he said about her abrupt smash of the bottle. "So how did you end up in the cellar? Bored at the party?" Jin asked beneath the ambient glow of lacrima and the sound of the after-party cleaning crew rustling around upstairs.

#5Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:58 am

Mishiko

The drink made her sou lfeel beautiful, generous, kindly. The taste of it was heavenly as it swished in her mouth while her tongue played in it like a bath. The color was a deep dark color as the aging process went swell. The taste description was nothing compared to the real thing as it is a complex bouquet with blackcurrant, blackberry, smoke, leather, and spicy aromas. It made her want to dance to some music and enjoy a company which gladly she is. Her eyes looked over at Jin who sat there with her drinking together.

"I wanted to abuse the fact they had an open cellar," she scoffed into a chuckle. "Truly," she paused and gazed downward, "I am not one for parties like these, but then again I've never been to one till now," she looked at the man, into his deep blues. Her brown eyes that shined looked back at the bottom and took her turn to drink some of it. It was super expensive, this one bottle. "The bottle we're drinking is about 12 million Jewels, you know?", she assumed that was the right currency. Her calm expression was filled as her cheeks were pink from the alcohol hitting in more than it did already.

She hears the cleaning crew, making her look upward and smiled halfly, "You know, could be a possibility to get locked down here," she jested and looked over, "We barely even know each other,~" she giggled happily which died quickly as she felt odd laughing. Why did she laugh? This felt weird to her to the point where she just goes back to her cold deadpan expression. It was the alcohol, wasn't it Maybe it was him rubbing his contagious teasing onto her.

Slowly, she stood up and went towards the music player, as she didn't know what it was called in Fiore. Leaning over, she put a disc on the spinning wheel which then played medieval ball music. "Odd choice to, well no, Castle like this with some wine, It fits well," she spoke in Joyan and went to sit back down on the sofa with her new drinking companion.

#6Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:02 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin raised a curious brow as she said, 'truly.' What sort of serious turn was she about to take? He scooted his feet in, letting his boots silently drag across the ground as she spoke. His arms pressed against his knees as he listened. "Never been to one like this either. Usually running out of places like this," he gave a small awkward laugh about it.

He got caught up in her eyes when she looked back at him. "I prefer secret cellars," he said shifting a sideways glance to the room around them and then back to her.

"12 million! Huh, glad we don't have to pay for that. You know your way around wine" He said. Most of his experience was with whatever cheap drinks were at a dive bar. "This is the fanciest place I've ever eaten at."

He passed the bottle back to her. It had a different weight to it now, knowing how much it was worth He joined her looking up at the stairs. "Could be," his eyes drifted back down to her. "Plenty of alcohol and good company. I can think of a lot worse places to be trapped in overnight. Guess that just means we'll have to get to know each other better." It was nice to hear her laugh, even if it died down not long afterward.

He cleared his throat as she stood up and moved towards the music machine. Not sure how to react to her sudden stop from laughing. His ears perked up at the sound of Joyan. He stood up before she made her way back to the sofa and stretched his hands to the ceiling.

"Fits pretty nicely I'd say."He replied in Joyan and reached to take her hand in his and give her a small spin into a dancing position. "We are at a party. Music," he nodded to the machine. "Drinks," he eyed the half-empty bottle of wine shared between them. "Only think missing is a dance," he asked while still holding her hand if she hadn't pulled it away. He smiled with a shimmer of intrigue and excitement in his eye. regardless of if this went anywhere...he was having more fun than he had in awhile.

#7Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:43 am

Mishiko

She did know her way around alcohol when she fought in wars. That was what she and the men did a lot when they were forced to be sober for battle. Currently, she only remembered a few bits of information on the matter. She listened to him talk before the next issue at hand happened.

Am I good company?

She wondered as that was when she turned to see him with his hands out to her and spoke Joyan before the offering. So much was happening, he understood her? Does he know how to dance? Did she learn how to dance to this type of music? Absolutely not. The music made things intense as the violin, cello, and the others were making it quite warm for her as her hands nervously touched his. Her eyes looked into his flowery blues that she could be lost in. Her heart fastened as she was nervous about messing up, but her facial expression hid all of her fears and anxious wreck emotions.

"I will be honest, I have danced for many festivals and Spiritual sendings, but not to music like this," her sweet, calm voice honeyed to his ears. Her soft hands were still in his as they were now a foot or less apart. Her eyes could not trick anyone as they expressed her worry. The subject of speaking Joyan will come later as her mind is only focusing on two things: him and the dancing. If they start dancing, she will mess up. Her dress swirled with each motion, but her eyes will try not to look down at her own feet and continue to look at Jin's face.

#8Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:09 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He wasn't sure how to dance to something like this, aside from the time that he had to kill between missions before. He had picked up a few things along the way. Enough to keep his head above water. Her hand nervously touched his. A spark flickered down his nerves, wondering if there was more emotion behind the calm exterior of the woman.

"Spiritual sendings? Are you a faithful person?" He asked as he too had a religious following. He gave a reassuring smile, "I'm not the best on my feet either. We can blame it on the alcohol," he tilted his head to the side with a playful shrug of his shoulder.

She kept a steady gaze on him, that he returned, as he pulled her closer for a lively waltz step. Her dress flowed around like a calm stream. Her step missed a movement. Jin pulled her closer and dipped her, playing off the minor mishap, so she wouldn't feel embarrassed by it. He held her in the dip and gazed into her eyes, "You know you are quite beautiful, Quillareine." The loose strands of her hair fell away from her face. Jin's face was only a foot from hers. His own hair hung freely, around his face. He slowly rose her back up and spun her once more, to continue the dance.

#9Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:03 pm

Mishiko

Their movements felt faster as their eyes never left each other, as the time felt slow. The music was doing some magic on them or something as it felt magical to be here. Her heart attempted to relax, but the more time went, the harder it got. "I am in a way, my family is known for Spiritual sendings of the dead and demons, but it comes with a Curse..." she whispers as they are close to each other. "In my city, we believe in things like; no physical romanticism till after marriage, like kisses, among other things or else you're seen as tainted," she blushed lightly while gazing away for a second.

It was obvious what she meant.

"Honestly... I have never danced with a guy before as sendings were by myself, this oddity is quite... new and nice?", she questioned as if it was the right word for it. Her eyes tracked back to his to finish talking, "But if both parents are dead or dying before the age of marriage, then the father or next male guardian sells her off to a rich suitor so they can support her," that was why she ran away, that is how she got here, right now. She knew that the Joyans would find her again and attempt to catch her. They failed thanks to her friend, but now they knew she dyed her hair white.

They will be after me forever...

Her eyes looked into his and gave a light smile, "Tel-," she was interrupted as she missed her step, but Jin pulled her even closer to make her back arch in perfect harmony with the music. She gulped nervously as their faces were closer than the last. As he spoke words of what most saw as compliments, her mouth gapped slowly in shock. Quilla gets compliments, flirted with, and always gets annoyed, but this feeling was odd. She didn't want to push him away, but she was confused. Although confused, she was blunt about how she felt.

"As you are quite handsome, Jin," she whispered in a breathy tone as the compliment made her simply breathless. Why did she feel so shy all of a sudden? She always had people in her face, seen countless men shirtless from war, and Akuko always on her like a child. She had to speak in Joyan. Otherwise, she couldn't even get herself to talk.

Her fair skin was pink, blotches of red as she was then suddenly picked up, hair flinging back in place. The two continued to dance as she was now wondering, "So, if we're to get to know each other. Tell me about yourself. I'm sure you have a miss' somewhere, a life and past. I told you some of mine, we can perhaps play the question game I've heard so much about," she introduced the game to him as they were dancing with the rhythm of the instrumental music. Slowly, she walked closer to him and her feet got use to the dancing to the point she could do it without failure. The dance continued as she was lost in his eyes and the music. Lastly, she twirled out, back in as she was suddenly in his arms as the song ended.

What they didn't know was that everyone went home, and they were truly locked in already.

#10Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:10 pm

Jin Tatsumi
They turned and danced with a focused gaze on one another. He was content to stare into her eyes, and let the wine and walls blur in the background. He gulped when she mentioned curse. Everything came at a price. "You can cast demons away?" He asked curiously surprised by the act.

"No romance not even a kiss? That is a curse," her whisper tickled his cheek and her blush made him speed the dance up for only a moment before refocusing. "It's a shame. Sharing romance and a kiss with someone is a beautiful thing. A kiss is better suited to breaking curses than being one," he played off the fables of old times.

"I'm glad you're having a good time," he replied, thinking it was unfortunate that she had gone this long without sharing a dance with someone. She learned it exceptionally fast. it sounded terrible to worry about being sold off. It made him wonder...people who had set lives and a clear path weren't likely to end up in EN. "I could never support anyone being sold off. Takes away some of the greatest pursuits in life." He didn't want to be too specific in case that was the situation she found herself in.

She missed her step and their faces pulled close together. He held his breath. Her mouth gapped open at his compliment and he lingered in that instance but for a moment. It probably came as a surprise but Jin was always more than honest and liked catching people off guard a bit.

It wasn't until she returned the compliment that Jin was caught off guard. His hand twitched against her back. Usually this was the moment when someone played things off, or brushed things aside, but she was as curt as him. A smile creeped onto the side of his face. "It's just the lighting," he said with a wink before bringing her back to her feet to dance, but his eyes showed the thanks for the sweet words.

"An exciting game. I'm up for it," he replied as they spun around the room slowly. He cocked his brow at her question with a devilish grin, "Worried you have some competition?' He teased about having a miss, and then laughed it off to a more serious tone, "But no...no miss." He thought about what would be comparable information to give to her.

"I grew up with both parents, who taught me how to use my magic. I primarily work as a medicine man..although people take me as a conman sometimes," he shook it off with a chuckle. It didn't bother him too much. "I've also hosted weddings before, as a clergymen of my faith, of peace, rest and relaxation. And eventually I made my way here from Joya." She spun away from him, and her hair trailed behind her, "My turn then. How did you end up in the guild?" He asked as she spun into his arms. He held her close. His hand found the small fo her back, with their faces close once more. Jin's eyes narrowed a bit as he looked into hers.

Jin wasn't concerned about the locked door or how silent it had become upstairs. He was focused on more important matters in front of him. The song had ended but the embrace lasted a few seconds longer.

#11Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:31 pm

Mishiko

The dance was filled with passion, yet she didn't know what this was. Jin's teasing was getting more intense, and they poked at her barrier, trying to reject the fierce emotion that comes with it. Instead of or not, he felt anything at this moment; her mentality did not know. Her eyes randomly gazed at his lips and backed up into his eyes, and she was getting sinful thoughts that were not even a part of her curse, but instead her Faith in marriage. So many times, their faces were close enough to touch if only inches were closed. Even her compliment made him tease. Will it be so sinful if they were? No, it's too early.

The dance continued as he answered, her spinning around, and his answer was satisfying to her. Why did it satisfy her? She continued to listen to him once more as he explained some of his pastimes and what he had done.

"I-I..." she was a little stuck on his question about whether or not she was worried about competition but changed it up to his next question about the guild joining. As this was happening, he held her close to his body. She could smell his scent, which felt like some phenomenon about how she enjoyed it. Were they a chemically compatible match? Probably not, as she didn't know what he was thinking. Her heart felt faint as they stayed close together in his arms. Quilla felt safe here as they looked now at each other's eyes. This embrace felt incredible to her yet awkward due to her never doing this before.

...愛...連関...

...有効化...

She closed her eyes and gave a small smile, "I wanted to belong somewhere. Somewhere I won't be judged constantly for what I could become. A place that may help me from being sold... I just ..." she opened her eyes slowly to reveal some tears, " I want to become strong and be protected, loved. A woman I met in Iceberg told me this guild was a good guild for that. I can be who I am without fear and accomplish my goals here..."; she closed her eyes once more as she hated showing a sign of weakness. But she was too deep into this now. Her eyes moved to look straight at him and gave a happy smile, "Thank you," a tear ran down her cheek as she chuckled, " I feel... so weak for showing this side of me," she was bluntly honest about herself. "So Jin... why did you join and how are you feeling now?", she wondered truthfully.

#12Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:44 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He gave a half-smile at the fumble of her words. It was cute to see her in such a way, but it never took away from her strength and the power he knew she possessed. Her smile crept out of nowhere and was met with one of his own as they danced closer and closer. There was something different about her than the other women he had danced with or been around. Her touch was soothing. His heart beat faster even though the song never changed tempo. He buried that beneath a calm look.

And there it was. more clarity about her past. He wasn't sure before but now he knew she was on the run. Hoping to find a better life for herself away from the arrangement of marriage. "What you could become? what do you mean?" he responded questioningly as if he had missed something.

Her tears made the man's heart drop at seeing her pain. The only kind of pain his magic couldn't heal and in many ways the only healing that was really needed. He whipped away her tear without a second thought and let his fingers linger on the softness of her cheek. "I'm sure no one here will let you get sold or caught by them.

"Any time Quillareine," he responded to her thanks but wasn't sure exactly what she said it. Perhaps it was just for listening.

"It's okay to show weakness sometimes. It doesn't make you any less strong of a person," he replied, giving her arm a gentle reassuring stroke. It could have been a long answer as to why the mage was there, but he kept it brief.

"Me and Odin fought together once. He knew I shared the same ideals as him," the paladin laughed. "He found me at a bar and asked me. I wasn't too connected with my last guild. And I had some run-ins with the law so it wasn't the best fit. The he said he'd help me with his magic...so I'm here."

"As for right now..." he looked back into her eyes, "A little tipsy, and at the same time, perfectly," he let his hand run-up to her cheek once more this time cupping it in his hands. Steamy intent brewed in his eyes. A clock dinged in the corner of the room as it struck on the late-night hour.

#13Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:13 am

Mishiko

Their bodies were close, and a new song played as it continued to have a slow beat to dance to. Her heart matched his in terms of the rhythm of heartbeats as they played quickly. She sometimes closed her eyes to calm herself and keep her posture and formal. Her eyes looked into his still as they continued to sway. Quilla felt different with him than all the others, but is it currently because of how close they were? She was hugged, given a gift of a flower crown, and touched Kaito's face but never felt like this. Kaito's feel was like a ray of sunshine upon a morning day, while Jin's felt like a stroll on the beach on a starry night after dinner at a Seafood restaurant. It was as if she could see her whole future, a hint of fulfillment.

They were constantly dancing up close, never moving apart like two love birds in a music box of some little girl who dreams of having her happy ending. Quilla's hair strands became misplaced as they were partially in her face. "I wish I knew the full truth to that question, Jin, but alas, that is why I am adventuring so much out of this Country," she answered. The song's ending could be heard as she listened to his summary of their story. "Is something wrong with your magic?" she asked after listening to him. Was it dangerous, or perhaps it has a more depth story?

She tried not to pay much mind to the arm stroking as she would become nervous. She just paid attention to his words and face to stay calm, but she thought too soon as he slowly cupped her cheek. Her face could be felt hot even when she's not showing it. Her eyes glossy and lips departed as she has seen theater enough to know where this is going.

The Sinful

"Perhaps... to you, I can show weakness," she whispered in a distant demeanor as she couldn't fool her heart. "Just beware of what may become of me and do not regret the things you do," her lips quivered into a smile as she was still nervous.

She said that, but it was too late as he had been chosen, for better or worse.

...愛...連関...

...有効化...

2000+ wc

#14Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:24 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Their bodies weaved in and out from one another. Never straying too far, but inching ever closer together. "I'm sorry there is so much unknown about that. I hope you find what you're looking for." Her presence itself was a tease. She was so easy to get along with, even having only met so recently. They had managed to go on a few misadventures that turned out well. He didn't expect to click with someone so quickly from the guild. "If you need any help...you know you just have to ask."

He didn't break eye contact as they danced and she asked him about his magic. He had become used to the painful truth behind it, enough to keep a poker face. "It draws its healing power from the life force of the user," he said plainly. He hadn't told but one other person that since coming to the land. Never spending much time around people for them to ask it. he would let her fill in the blanks.

His hand slid up to cup her check. Red hot feelings of unresolved tension warmed her face. He swallowed as the glossy look in her eyes, called to him. The subtle departure of her lips whispered for him to do the same. He slid his hand further back, toward her neck. Strands of her hair danced between his fingers. The hand that stroked her arm, stopped and gave a gentle squeeze, drawing her ever closer, till they could share the feeling of each other's breath.

"Of course you can," he whispered back. Her lips quivered and all he wanted to do was pull her in and cast away any sense of nervousness that plagued her. He leaned forward. His hand tugged her closer. "I don't regret anything with you," his lips grazed against hers if she would let him get that close. Just as he was about to press in deeper, the clock erupted with a loud chime, and the sound of crashing dishes echoed from up the stairwell.

"What," Jin asked and pulled away, worried that someone may catch them down here. A den of passion secluded so far from onlookers. "I'll go check." He smiled back at her and let his hand drift away to slink closer to the stairs.

#15Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Mishiko

The silence was music for the two as the actual music was over. In their silence, it was just the two sharing warmth from their skin as they held each other close to the dance. Her eyes glossed as she looked at him with attachment and passion as her heart was crying for him; it wanted him. Something in her was released as the lockbox in her soul was unlocking. Quilla didn't realize she would find someone she felt so attached to. A few adventures were all it took—the first meeting at the bar from Odin's party and the last during the Temple.

Now, there was this, as she listened to every word as if it was godsent and music to her ears. The whispers made her feel funny, a feeling she had never felt before. This feeling scared her, and for a good reason at that. Their faces became closer as she felt the heat of his breath against her skin. Her eyes began to close as their lips were finally grazing against her soft lips that were thirsting for him, a part of her she did not understand. Was she going to be punished for tainting herself, or, no, he moved away as dishes broke above them? The kitchen? Her eyes slowly widened as he let go of her, drifting away. She felt intense pain as if all the warm feelings had washed away.

Twas a fool to open myself up, wasn't I...

ダンデレ...

Her eyes iced over as her facial expression changed back to her old self, distant and expressionless. The feeling was still there, but now the door closed as she would have that feeling bottled up inside. She felt it was safer as the unknown surface would be talked about to her two new friends, Akuko and Vex. They will know about this feeling. She slowly followed Jin as her eyes curiously saw him go towards the door. She swore the door was locked, but they could go upstairs and leave it if it was unlocked now. After enough time had passed since their last drink, she was getting sober, so she no longer felt the silliness she once did.

"We can both go check, I don't mind," she calmly spoke and nodded in assurance. If he agreed, she went upstairs after he did as the door would be unlocked. She didn't mind what would be up there, and she didn't care, right? She felt anxious inside even when she didn't show it yet, the feeling she once had minutes ago depleted as if nothing had happened. It was her defensive mechanism.

#16Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:14 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He gave a small sigh as he stood at the foot of the steps. The door hadn't opened but the sound of fallen dishes was alarming. A quick glance back at her left him with unresolved feelings from a missed opportunity. Everything had been right...if only he had ignored the sound. His hand reached out toward the door and he stopped shy of it. The sounds on the other side had died down. Small sounds of light footsteps and a broom wishing across the floor.

He held up a finger to his lips, at Quilla to let her know someone was there. The paladin eased back down the steps, as silent as a mouse. And the sweeping was finally gone. He sighed and leaned his back against the wall. He gazed up Quilla's body to her eyes once more and stepped closer to take her hand in his.

"I'm sorry," he stared deeply into her eyes. The sheen of her glossy lips still alluring. "I was going to kiss you, but I didn't want anyone to interrupt it," He scooped her lower back to bring her closer. "You are absolutely gorgeous Quilla...But now that I look around...you are far too beautiful to have your first real kiss in the wine cellar of a castle." he looked around at the drab place. It was still a spectacle to see, but she deserved better than that.

He took one hand away, just long enough to hit the light switch. With a small tap of his foot, the room filled with tiny glowing orbs of soft yellow and white light. The record skipped to the next song and he would pull her close enough to rest his cheek next to hers.

"Will you promise to save it for me," he whispered against her cheek.

#17Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:47 pm

Mishiko

She looked up at him quietly as she didn't want to alarm anyone there. Her wide slanted eyes cornered to see the door and then back at Jin. Was he hesitating? Once their eyes met, she felt like something was wrong, but before she could say anything, he motioned for her not to speak as if something was going on. Was it the fact that they shouldn't be down here? She leaned against the side of the wall by the door as she waited for Jin to signal that it was okay to talk. Quilla couldn't stop watching his movements, and her heart couldn't stop beating as this feeling was driving her crazy.

Her eyes were genuinely sleepy, but she didn't want to look away. Once it was clear, she heard him apologize. It took her by surprise as she made a small gap in her mouth to breathe deeply as her heart was thumping. She gasped slightly as Quilla felt Jin's arms pull her closer. The pigment of her face became pink to red as she listened to his sweet honey words that complemented her beauty. The man explained himself as he wanted to kiss her, but the interruptions were there, and now it was because of where they were. Was it an excuse, or was he speaking the truth?

"I-I thank you," she averted her gaze as she didn't feel that way about herself as her insecurities were existing.

Either way, she hid her face by shoving it into his shoulder softly. However, it didn't take long for her to feel his cheek against hers as he whispered a promise. "Do... you have yours still?" she gulped quietly and avoided eye contact while blushing hotly. Due to the lights that he turned off and the beautiful lights he created, he could barely see her blushed face perfectly, but it was enough to feel the heat of her cheeks. "But yes, I promise to save it for you, and only you," she giggled nervously and rested her head against his chest. Her eyes slowly began to close as she could fall asleep like this. His words, his body, this warmth was comforting and addicting.

"I feel rather exhausted. Do you mind if we stayed the night here?", she questioned quietly into his ears as they were still cheek by cheek as they danced slowly. She lifted her face away to look into his eyes as she hoped he'd agree. She thought of a typical male response, "Also, you don't have to sleep on the floor so don't offer it. The sectional is big enough to sh-share as in you get one side, I will rest on the way other side," she gulped nervously as it sounded so sinful, so tainted, but they'd be at least four feet away from each other. The most that'd touch would be their feet if that as they'd be resting on opposite sides.

#18Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:49 am

Jin Tatsumi
The paladin couldn't conceal the small smile on his lips as she looked away with a blush running through her cheeks. It was all so attractive to him. Having her warm body so close to his flooded his senses with desire. Heat radiated through his body. Her face nuzzled into his shoulder and he ran his hand up her back for a sweet caress.

She asked her question as the dim light cast a blur across her delicate features. He knew it was an easy thing for people to assume that in the ways he threw himself at the world, he would have been open to a slew of women. But...He let his cheek brush against hers. "I've only ever kissed one person. But I have a feeling yours will be much different," he answered not knowing exactly how she would take that, but all he could do was speak the truth. And something about her and this moment, did make him feel like a kiss they would share would be far different than the one he had before.

His heart thudded against his ribcage when she agreed to save it for him. He felt close to her. He felt comfortable knowing that she would, but even if some other suitor had snuck in before him, he'd find a way to overcome. He held her as her head found its way to his chest. His hand brushed the strands of her hair.

"That's a great idea," he replied softly. He almost regretted saying he would wait until a more suitable location to kiss her now, as she gazed back up at him.

"Yes Ma'am," he tilted his head to the side with a quick eyebrow raise at her pre-emptive response to the reply that was going to come from his lips. He was glad to hear it and took her hand to guide her towards the sectional. " Thanks for sparring me a long night on the floor. Let's get some rest then shall we," he looked around the room but there wasn't much in the way of a blanket or sheet. He slide the outer layer of his cloak off and draped it around her shoulders. "I'll be warm enough," he replied as he was used to sleeping in the wilds.

He climbed onto his side of the sectional with his boots kicked off onto the floor. His hands cupped beneath his head and he took a deep breath. "Hard to believe we've become squatters in the dark chambers of a castle." he rolled to his side, to give her some privacy if she needed to do anything to get ready. She was a much different person than the distant personality she presented when they had first met.

His mouth began to run a little dry, thinking about her sliding onto the sectional near him.

#19Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Mishiko

His smile was something she never knew she needed. It brought cheerfulness within her even if she never acted nor seem like it. The only thing that could give him any clues was the blush on her cheeks. Her chest was pressed against his, feeling every beat that she was still didn't know the meaning of, as her knowledge of romance and love was non-existent. Once he spoke about how he kissed one girl before she started to wonder. Was it to someone he had feelings for? Did he act the way he's acting now towards the woman? She was glad he did not lie, but now she had more questions. Questions that she was afraid to ask as she wasn't sure how she will react.

Her eyes shined with his blues as she couldn't stop looking at him. He had sharp feats. and a fit appearance. Quilla was anxious though, almost afraid to try anything as she then felt his hand guiding her to the sectional sofa. Her heart was beating within every second as she could feel the warmth of his hands, but as soon as they left, she felt cold once more. Her heart of flames was dying out as she wanted to keep it on fire. Her lips became dry as she thirsted for his attention and touch. The confused woman had no clue why.

She gave a light smile as she looked at him still, "Anytime, Jin," she replied in a sweet cool tone as she then felt his cloak hovering over her shoulders to keep her warm. Won't he need this? She wondered as she turned to look at him get into his side and turned over so his back was towards her. Her fingers clenched the cloak tight as she felt wrong, but he had nothing at all. In war and in desperation she knew what it was like to have nothing at all as she slept once without much of anything due to the explosive magics that were used in war. She wasn't treated like a woman in war, only an equal to a man, unlike her priestess years where she was treated like a doll.

Her life has been on both sides of a coin. She moved some sectional pieces and used his cloak to cover him up. After taking off the corset that wrapped around her so tightly leaving her dress on loosely still on, she gulped nervously. This felt sinful, they weren't together, married and yet the want of comfort overruled those things as there wasn't any actua interactions other than being close. Her thoughts and heart raced as she slowly sat down beside his laying body. She was used to having comfort from Akuko as she knew she had nightmares as Akuko did too after the things they dealt with. "I... hope you don't mind... I... I honestly can't sleep alone in the dark," her eyes lowered and then looked away. Her heart raced faster as she was now inches away from Jin's back. Her chest barely touched his back once she laid down and she curled up in a defensive form.

"Good night, Jin..." she whispered softly in Joyan as she smiled at his little gestor of being squatters. She fell asleep as she felt at least some comfort being close enough to someone she felt she trusted and had warm feelings for. Perhaps... she will find out what these feelings are from other people she knew.

Last edited by Quillareine on Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20Jin Tatsumi 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:29 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He heard the rustle of furniture behind him and wondered if he should have helped but didn't want to roll over and risk seeing her in a state she didn't want to be seen in. "Hm," he whispered as his cloak was placed back over him. She had rejected it, probably out of a feeling of wanting to protect him as she did back at the temple. Or maybe she was embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

The couch shifted slightly as she made her way onto it. Her body was much closer to him than he expected. He could almost feel the warmth from her body as she sat inches away from his back. She slid down and pressed her chest against his back. His mouth ran dry and he gulped. It felt...nice. He hadn't expected it from the shy woman she was. But knew she too was a bit unaware of some things.

"I like having you so close to me," he replied and began to roll over and face her. They were closer now, even than when they were dancing. Her dress loosely fit around her body with her corset gone. Jin slid the cloak off his shoulders and pulled it halfway over both of them. "If you wont take the cloak. I'll just have to keep you warm myself." He put his hand around her waist and pulled her against him. His other arm would slide under her head, acting as a pillow, and putting them face to face. He cupped the small of her back, now embracing all the warmth they shared between them.

"You know...you'll make it hard for someone not to kiss you if you keep being irresistible." He let their noses brush against one another and shut his eyes, in case she still wanted to fall asleep.

-exit

Last edited by Jin Tatsumi on Wed May 04, 2022 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#21Mishiko 

Can't Feel My Face - Jin [FTW] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:49 pm

Mishiko

Thudum

Her heart rate was increasing as she suddenly feels him shifting. He spoke words that made her realize that maybe she should've kept her distance, but her expressions stayed calm and cool besides the reddening of her face. His face was now lesser than a few inches away as she could feel him breathe. Her eyes scanned him, body and face as she suddenly felt his hand around her waist, causing a small squeak of surprise. What in the world was she doing?

Thudum

She could smell his scent. It was intoxicating and her inner self wanted to act. A self that she didn't want Jin knowing about. She clearly listened to him, but her heart was now burning even hotter than before as the things her inner demon lusted for was being gifted. Being pulled closer didn't help as her head was resting on his arm and now their noses were touching. She gulped; mouth dry as all she could feel inside was this intense burning. Why did she feel a burning sensation? Her eyes slowly looked at him anxiously as she tried to steady her breathing. 'Please stop...' she thought towards the inner voice only she could hear. Slowly, she took a deep breather and calmed herself. "I apologize...", she simply put as she will ask things later on a later date as she wanted to ask how she was irresistible as she did not understand. Just like this feeling, this feeling was more than what meets the eye, more than what maybe some could handle. Alas, her eyes closed and kept telling herself that this feeling will go away, but even after that night, it never truly went away.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum