Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:41 pm

Amir †
Amir was the first of the trio to rush outside. Maybe because the dragonslayer did not feel like making life easy and opening a tunnel for everyone, or maybe they could not. Amir did know the circumstances of the mage in question.

The outside of the building was smoking. The sounds of people screaming, and the sounds of battle rang in his ears. Amir was used to seeing people fight bloody battles so was not disturbed by the site. In some ways the people attacking the Fairy Tale base had a certain cuteness to them. It was like watching toddlers throw a temper tantrum.

“So what do you feel like doing, fighting or helping get the people to safety?” Amir asked the dragonslayer. He asked as the only reason he was bothering to help was because it was his base. The situation was not too important to actually need him to step in. The mages of fairy tale should be more than enough to repel the invaders. The strength of the guild may have declined over recent years but it should not be as bad as needing extra help.

(189)

Last edited by Amir on Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:09 pm

Kaito

Once he and Revy have everyone out Kai looks out into the city which is under attack not the base which was hit by a stray shot, the guild masters voice rings out over the magic loud speakers that the city is under attack and that they must go out to the city, that they will work on recovering the guild hall to bring anyone they can from the city to the guild hall to be treated and for safety. Kai looks to Amir but can tell he isn’t interested, so Kai just warps himself, Revy and other members of fairy tail and willing members of other guilds into the city.h

Kai runs along the streets keeping his palms to the sky warping falling debris away from people in the streets and warping attacks from magic of the thugs on the streets away as well. Kai is a decent close ranged fighter and be dances around them making mostly short work of some of the grunts that he first encounters but he knows when there are sheep their has to be wolves leading them.

Revy is running along behind Kai telling the people to hurry to the guild hall, that fairy tail and some others are gonna handle it. Revy is worried but she trusts in Kai to handle him self and protect the people of the city. Revy sees some thugs holding a little girl and her mother captive, Kai responds to this by fighting them and the little girl seeing him and screaming to her mother “mommy the angel is back!” Revy giggles at hearing him being called an angel again.

Once they were dealt with Revy tells them where to go and Kai starts warping and moving debris carefully to free people that are buried cause his sense of smell is heightened and Revy’s sense of hearing is helping them locate the people trapped from the attacks. Revy making sure to soothe the children while Kai protected them from more waves of attacks that come their way.

(340)

#3Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Amir †
Amir wanted to stand and give a round of applause to the spatial mage. He had shown up to the battle with relevant ease. Amir had never seen spatial magic used to warp before. It stoked the fire of curiosity in his soul about it. Given the chance Amir knew he would have to study such useful magic. The functions of warping were useful in multiple facets of life without the need to participate in battle. Amir imagined that he could even cause someone to drown in the desert by opening a rift to the ocean, or quickly transfer food to impoverished areas. Amir believed that Kaito could easily influence and change the world.

Getting back to putting all his focus to the task at hand. Amir started to help guide some people to safety. The main focus was helping people like Kaito and the cat. The cat handled the small children, Kaito cleared debris, and Amir shuffled the elderly that needed the help. His physical strength was too weak to be of use. The best Amir could hope to do was move the people along with his words. Amir was not focused on putting himself in danger, this was still not his town.

“Kaito, watch your six!” Amir shouted a warning to the exceed companion. A large wayward spell was flying his way. It looked like a flying spaghetti monster of sorts. Amir was amused and classified it as a summon. The scholar did want to find the mage in question that released the spell. All kinds of things could be summoned but what was the mana alignment of the spaghetti monster. Amir never heard of food mana. The scholar was also wishing that he could see mana at the moment. The scholar was lacking in a lot of ways that he started to notice in the heat of battle.

(311 | 500)

#4Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:51 pm

Kaito

Kai hearing the warning placed his hand on the exceed and the monster of sorts went straight through them like they weren't there, Kai then jumped and spun kicking into the back of the creature sending it rolling across the ground. "Thanks for the heads up, that thing looked and felt nasty." He looks around for where the caster of this summon could be, cause they are probably sweating bullets and might of had an accident in that moment from the shock of seeing their summon go through someone then the person it went through turning and kicking it like a soccer ball across the way.

"Amir you see anywhere that they could be sitting right now?" He figured the young scholar might have some kind of idea for where this person hiding could be from looking around. Kai warps the summon out of range of the summoner so it disappears then he goes back to clearing debris as he can hear a baby crying from under the rubble. Revy stays close to Kai cause she is gonna carry it back to safety once he can get it freed from the tomb these thugs made for it.
(201)

#5Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Amir †
Amir was confused when Kaito said the monster looked nasty. Amir looked at the flying spaghetti monster and only saw beauty. The creature looked edible and smelled great. The smell of chaos and debris could not cover the meaty, buttery scent of the monster. The scent of it made his mouth water from where he was standing. If Amir was fighting the monster he was sure to win by eating, if the creature actually tasted good.

The scholar was helping a teenager free his grandma from some rubble. When she was free he pointed them towards safety and took the time to respond. “Judging by the velocity in which it was traveling as well as the angle of descent, factoring in the ability to fly, and weight. I would say it came from that direction.” Amir pointed to a direction not far from them, the explosions still going off in that vicinity. His calculations were a bit on the rough side so he was only 68% accurate, as far as he could tell. If he knew things like the actual weight of the flying spaghetti monster his number would have shot up.

“If you are going to go all out, be careful. We are currently using your magic to help with the misplaced citizens. If you leave we may be able to help less of them as well.” The scholar considered the spatial test subject to even be a friend. He would feel bad if something happened to his precious test subject.

(252 | 752)

#6Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:50 pm

Kaito

He looked at the man not sure if his concern is for Kai or if it is because of some other factor, but he thinks this man might be a few screws sort of a working machine. He sees which way the man pointed. "Someone has to stop the things from going boom and causing damage so you have two choices trust me and follow me or keep here helping those that make it this far." He runs forward and opens a portal him going through it leaving it open for if Amir was gonna follow him.

Kai comes through on the other side and he sees the summoner Amir's thoughts were nearly on the jewels, Kai keeps running forward and his katana appears in his hand and he slashes at them, but he makes sure to keep the strikes with the back of his katana so he doesn't kill them. He warps them to the rune guard cells to sit and wait out their time till the rune knights get back and can lick their lips at them and figure out where they really should be put.

Kai warps to a higher ground to look around for where their leaders could be at, cause if he can take them down, the rest should fall apart for them if they lose their leaders. He thinks he sees one of the leaders so he gets back on the ground and Kai starts walking up to this guy, who looks like he rushed it a bit too much too fast and not everyone was on the same page as they were.

(271)

#7Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:39 pm

Amir †
If you had a choice to stay and do something boring and mundane, or jump into a portal to do something amazing and dangerous, you would be a fool to pick the mundane job. Amir was glad to be able to help the people by directing them to safety and keeping the order. The job felt more like rune knight work but he was still doing it. The portal wizard suggested going to a set location so Amir jumped at the chance.

Amir never considered the fact that the spatial tunnel was not good for his body. He felt like a mixture of water through a strainer and a solid hunk of ice. The scholar did not enjoy the traveling sensation remotely. His feet touched solid ground and he fell to his knees. The snacks and wine from the party made a surprise appearance, his body started to paint the ground with his insides.

“I never thought that was going to be so awful. I thought I would somehow die and not at the exact same time.” The first words Amir managed to get out of his mouth. It was a complaint about the effects of spatial travel. Amir was lucky no enemy was trying to take him out in his weekend state. Then again any enemy smelling his mess would probably pass out from the scent alone. It was a shame that the complaint fell on death ears. Amir was not even sure if Kaito was listening to him in the mix up of multiple clans and fights.

(259 | 1,011)

#8Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:01 am

Kaito

Yeah it is rough on the body the first few times.. He has of course noticed and heard him toss his cookies. Revy gets beside Amir and offers him water or ginger ale. Kai sees the huge man turn towards him and Kai smiles the man goes to hit the ground but Kai makes a portal where the man was gonna hit so his hand goes through the portal and hits nothing stoping the man from casting in that moment.

Revy hopes Amir is gonna be okay, she remembers her first time of them being force traveled to the nexus where they met the female Kai with mix matched hair. Kai didn’t throw up but Revy nearly had, traveling through the warp portals could be taxing on your health. How are you feeling buddy? She gently tapped on his back.

Kai looks at the stunned look on the other man’s face and he just smirks a evil smirk then he runs in and he jumping knees the man up under his chin, the man staggers back holding his jaw. He looks at Kai then tries to make a hasty retreat, but Kai cuts them off in an instant and gives them a sizable gut punch and the man drops. Kai restrains then sends him off, but the attacks are still going off meaning there are more people leading those that are left.
(234)

#9Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:21 am

Amir †
Amir could not get anything out except the contents of his stomach for a moment, as the second wave of nausea hit him. “Thanks. I should be fine. I was born with a weak constitution so I have always been on a physically weaker side. I think the weakness in my body just made traveling worse for me. I will be better in a moment.”

The scholar had to take some deep breaths. He used a little offensive magic to attack the sick that escaped his body. He did not want to look at the mess that he had caused, it was better for him to delete it. He could not send it away like the other mage, his 1001 nights were better at just destroying it. The deep breaths started to take effect and the nausea subsided. He gave a thumbs up that he was all good.

When Amir was breathing he had a good front row seat to the battle. The scholar was jealous of the practical experience the other displayed. Using a non lethal attack to prevent the opponent from casting, in addition to the sick knee that was pulled off. Amir may have been watching the battle but he spared attention to his surroundings. The scholar noted a suspicious shadow creeping along the ground to Kaito, when the man was tying up the rogue mage.

“Your weary bones require sleep. Let the night embrace you and grant your rest.” Amir motioned his hand in the area to the left of Kaito. The thick smoke-like form of his spell crawled along the ground enveloping the shadow, and the mage that was hidden close by it. “Hit those two as well!” The smoke was slowing them down to a crawl as the viscous material made it harder for them to move. Amir made a mental note to work on some binding spells for the future. It would have served better than the spell to slow them down.

(329 | 1,340)

#10Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am

Kaito

He looks at the two the man had slowed to a crawl and he smirks seems he had underestimated this mages genius even if it was only a slowing spell he used it well, but it made him miss his frost magic and the binding spell he had spent endless nights training. He puts his arms out and a bunch of portals open Kai jumps into one and it seems through every portal he is going through he is gaining speed till he is flung put the last portal and clothes lines the slowed targets for Amir as he had requested of him to do. They go down and Kai restrains and sends them off as well. He figured he had shown off a little too much as he feels a little outta gas.

Revy throws Kai some snacks, then she looks to Amir. You want any snacks ? She figures he wouldn’t as he had already tossed his stomach not to long ago. Kai eats the snacks and takes a small moment to lean against a building to look forward a bit more for what might still be ahead of them fight wise.
(195)

#11Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Amir †
“No, I am currently good. Thank you for the offer.” Amir would have been okay with trying to eat a bit in normal circumstances. This time he avoided that snack in case he had to go back through the portal. It would be harder for him to upchuck if he had a lack of food to regurgitate. The scholar was thinking in advance.

“At least you are able to take down these vagrants with relative ease. You have a pretty high latent magic potential as well as great physical fitness”

Amir was not stroking the dragon slayer's ego. He was simply making a statement on the stuff he had seen from the mage. Amir looked around and listened for the sounds of battle. He calculated the distance based on the sight it took him to see an explosion, and the amount of time to hear it. Using the two factors he pinpointed the next battlefield.

“If you are still in the mood for battle we can head that way.” Amir pointed in a set direction closer towards the Fairy Tale guild hall. “Most of the battle that is still ongoing is coming from over there. If we end it then we can go back to the party.” The scholar was not ready for another portal jump but prepared himself to the best of his abilities.

(225 | 1,565)

#12Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:08 pm

Kaito

Kaito listened to the mages word and he starts going that way with Revy and Amir, he knows he needs to be careful not to over do it or he is gonna end up passing out and dying out before they can get to the real event of the night and the masters big announcement of the night Kai wasn't paying attention to where he was going for a moment and he sees a fire ball coming for Amir and Kai warps it away to protect Amir more came flying in and he keeps warping them away then one comes in and he can't warp it away so he jumps in front of Amir and he body blocks it his body have gotten covered in dragon scales after taking the hit they disappear from his body.

Spoiler:

Kai breaths heavily dropping to his knees. his body screaming at him from just running into that to block like an idiot. He looks to Amir and points to the side. "You guys take cover I will be okay I have to end this now" He knows this has gone on for far too long and he needs to get up and finish this, Kai pushes himself to his feet and he starts running toward where the fire ball were coming from.

(220)

#13Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:51 pm

Amir †
Going through a portal this time was not as bad. Amir did not have any motion sickness. It could have been his empty stomach or an inoculation from the first. This time it was a solid ten out of ten on not being bad. Amir was almost ready to do it again.

The first thing Amir heard was the explosion. His calculations were done too well. It dropped them all in the heat of battle and Kaito was the one to bear the burden for it. Amir was a bit sad that Kaito had sacrificed himself. On the other hand Amir had to admit his heart skipped a beat. The dragonslayer looked sexy in an oddly heroic way.

“Scheherazade.” Amir channeled his mana to his hand, he let the healing spell hit Kaito to repair some of his damage. “I will stay out of your way. Just let me know if you need back up. I can heal and do some similar stuff. I am not all bad. I am just not that useful in direct confrontation. Stay safe and don’t leave me here.”

Amir followed the directions and moved off to the side. He did not want to be the reason the trio ended up dead. For now he would do his best and support for all that he was worth. The enemies would have a harder time with Amir’s support. It would even lower the casualties or damage his technical party would take.

[245 | 1,810]

#14Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:22 pm

Kaito

Kai feels his body mend a bit and he smiled and looked back to the man with a thumbs up. "I just don't want my friends to get hurt I trust in you, once the fireballs stop raining find other survivors and tend to them then you and Revy make sure they make it back I will come back alive believe it!" He ran along dodging fires ball after fire ball his body screaming his wounds slightly still bleeding but he knows he will be fine Amir had done a fine job of making him be able to find the courage to stand up and see this through even if he was out of mana and tired as hell, he was gonna power through this.

Revy looks at Amir and she looks worried. "How bad were his wounds?" she looks very worried about is Kaito was really gonna be okay or if he was gonna be killed. She knows Kai left her here to protect Amir in case anything was to happen.

Kai reaches them and he starts clashing with them and he doesn't really know what to do if he gets cornered he is gonna keep on fighting and ending up dead. He isn't gonna give up so easily he is gonna keep fighting them and he needs to protect his friends and he can't do that if he is dead. He strikes the boss would laughs at him cause of how weak and beaten up he is and how he is barely standing at that moment that a strong wind could probably just blow him over.
(272)

#15Amir † 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 pm

Amir †
“Yeah sure, just look out for yourself.” Amir told the space dragon as they defended him and the exceed. He was not too worried. The people attacking were being quickly overwhelmed. It would only take Fairy Tale a few more minutes to overrun the invaders.

Amir turned to give the exceed a pat on the head. “He will be alright. The wounds are not that serious. Just keep an eye on him. If it gets too bad you can talk to any of the other healers in the guild, or you can find me.” Amir gave the cat some advice then he had to set off on helping others. He wanted to do his best so he could get back to the party.

The wounds on some of the soldiers were on the strenuous side. They were not deep enough to be critical but were causing serious pain. Amir had to focus all his mana on curing the wounds. It was a shame that he was not focused as a healing mage. The output of his healing was too limited.

The scholar could not find Kaito after the fighting ended. Amir would walk back to the Fairy Tail guild hall alone. He wanted to find Kaito and continue the party, this time with less bombs and fire.

[Exit]

[218 | 2,028]

#16Kaito 

Double Teaming. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 2] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:01 am

Kaito

Revy stayed with Amir and she knows she isn't gonna waste this chance to keep this man safe as Kaito would keep him safe and sound, she knew she was gonna have to take it all on herself as Kaito has not made it back to them as of yet and she was not ready to go running after Kai but she hopes he lives through this all.

Kaito keeps trying his best to not get destroyed by them, he is gonna keep fighting till the last flames go out from this fight, he wasn't gonna give up on that happy ending and how well he can really worry about the people that they saved so far and he was not gonna back down and get sent packing. He kept going. He keeps swinging his beat up and sorry looking Katana that at this point looks and feels like it is ready to snap. He tries to use his warps but nothing is happening. He knows this is either gonna be the end or he is gonna get murdered. He doesn't want to buried here in this spot he wants to make it past this fight.

They laugh at him as he runs and slashes and they duck and move around him cause at this point he is just an insect to them. He screams but it sounds more like a dragons roar and they look shocked that he roared at them like that, they take aim at him and he runs forward seeming to have caught his second wind and his last stand is gonna be here and he doesn't stop till he takes them down and lets the rune knights deal with them and he starts walking limping back to the guild for this party.
(297) (Exit) (2030)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum