Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:38 pm

Emil
Emil looks at her and he seem dumbfounded at the fact she seemed to know Kai already. But he has a plan to see if what she says is true or if she is baiting him. "IF you have really see and spoke to him before, he has a scar on his face which side is it on his left or his right?" He wants to see if this woman has really "seen" Kai.

"Yeah pretty sure that cat would taste horrible anyways even if you had wanted to try and eat it." He looks like he is pondering if Revy would taste good or not as a food source or if she would be to stringy and bad tasting meat. Emil is simple and he snaps back to paying attention to the woman in front of him. "You know that is bad for you and your body right?" He sounds actually concerned for her health.

#27Akuko 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:16 am

Akuko
Here was a good part of human memory."It was two years a go, I barely paid attention his face."It was going off of sometimes fairly long information, So she might not even care to remember where he had a scar, The cat alone might be good sign as well."Then again do you think I should really care about a person I saw two years a go, Only once and never since?"Akuko did mention to him because it was one of the better points to have out there.

As for her smoking habit she would just mention it like this."I've died once anyway, It can't be as horrible as it can be."It was a bit callous yes but it seemed so dismissive to say about it."I will do what i want as I am free too, Not much else really to worry about." She was not rude about it at least she just did not care. At least she was being nice and not exhaling the smoke in his face like she had considered before."Nor am I trying to impress or attract anyone either."Akuko knew what she was about at least and was honest about it.

#28Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:29 am

Emil
Emil's trick had failed as Kai has no scar on his face, she was smart with her words and her wording of it as well, but anyone lurking in the shadows would know Kai and his exceed partner he is an A rank so people will know and fear him or love him but this woman seemed to stand in a moral grey area to it all and he wondered if what she said is true then why did she remember him at all besides the fact she wanted to eat his exceed like a common beast.

Emil crossed his arms and leaned against the wall with his back. "You have a point it is your free will to do what you want, but it is also mine to point out that I think you are better then that. Cause you probably have your own people you want to help and protect." He sighs a little the big oaf he is, he said something that made more sense then he had even tried to make to this woman who pretty much just dismissed him and his words.

#29Akuko 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:19 am

Akuko
In the end, Would this be entirely depressing and gloomy in terms of how this was going? No in fact Akuko would eventually. This might be one of the few example of Akuko could show that in some manner there was still a normal person behind all of this trickery, games and brashness. At least every time she would inhale she would turn away from Emil, Just to make sure he did not smell or sniff it in anyway. Her own ways of being where her sure questionable but when you actually had a focused conversation with Akuko she was a monster yes, But a reasonable one who just does as she pleases.

So she would mention to Emil at least."Your friend so to say."She would start with it,Hoping Emil would not take these small bit of a mention to him."Should be happy in life, But I am not the kind of lady he should be around."There was that reality that Akuko seemed to know she was not a healthy person that not one that would be fitting for him."Should find some one more fitting for him, Even with my meeting with ending the way it had, I have no negative feelings towards him and he should be happy."Akuko could be honest, But she did not have a reason too for the most part. To have an honest conversation for Akuko was an interesting one at heart.

"His cat was cute, Far more worth it in walking then meal."Yet again she was a prankster and trickster more then a blood hungry monster most of the time. She just knew what she wanted to do and how to go about it."There are far better and fitting people for him, then some one who would just leave one to forever ponder if they are around or not."Akuko then just patted Emil on the shoulder after that, Not for any reason but to show, She little talk was done.

#30Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 am

Emil
He listened to her speak and he smiles, he has hugely misjudged her, it seemed she had a very kind heart and she is telling him how she seemed to really feel in the moment that she would rather someone be happy and sees herself not worth the time someone could put into trying to court her. "I really misjudged you, you are very honest behind the tricks and your sharp cutting tongue." Emil knows well what it is like to just be judged for his brash ways and his need for a good fight.

"Everyone deserves a happy life even you." He looks at her and he wonders what she has been through that she thinks so lowly of her own self. "Does he know that? I mean that you harbor no ill will toward him?" He thinks about how jealous he is of Kai who seems to be able to blend in with a crowd and not start any trouble and smarter in a social then emil could ever really be. "[bBut yeah his exceed is cute and Revy seems to keep him in line too.[/b]" Emil is sorta jealous that Kai has the cat but he knows she found him for some reason over him or someone else.

"I guess some people are stranger then others, but I understand what you are getting at, but if they liked and cared about you they wouldn’t wonder if you were there they would know and trust you were.." Emil made a fist and a smiles gently tapping the fist against his chest like he was proud and pumping himself up with a big goofy smile.

#31Akuko 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:43 pm

Akuko
It might be just because she looked like a polar opposite of a person trying to sneak around did these things always seem to be interesting, Akuko could be a generally normal person she just knew why she was not."I am who I am: Ever lurking, Ever watching, Always waiting...for the next fitting person for what ever I choose next."Maybe in the end of it all, Akuko knew she would not change, As well as not wanting to change since it was just personally how it ended up being. There was a path for her and it might not be the greatest.

There was no doubt she should be happy too."My happiness isn't something   that is something not easily achieved."Easily sounding like there could be more to it but she just left it blank and plain at that, Because could ask what made Akuko happy could easily be guessed, But what truly made her happy might be a good question. She seemed content but much like the person she arrived in this area with, There was something missing and she did not know what exactly it was, But there was something missing to keep her happy.

Emil was himself with his smile, Akuko just continued her normal habits and slowly continued smoking."All but one person who cares about me, Expect me to vanish at times, It is nothing new for me."With a few things omitted because she did not want many people knowing her past. Only small parts were mention so far. She's a daemon and at one point she had died. Even then that was more enough details she truly wanted a person to know."But to answer your wonder if he knows that, The answer is he does not know."Not to wait to see what else would happen here.

#32Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:08 pm

Emil
Emil understands that, he use to fight to feel alive but he has since grown up a little, he still likes to fight and pick fights some times but he doesn't really do it so needlessly anymore like he use too. "I guess it is good you know what brings you joy and some form of happiness."

"Oh you have a friend?" He asked cause he heard and latched on to her saying she has only one person that cares if she were to disappear. "I figure if you met many people you'd probably make more and even some that enjoy making trouble like you." He laughs a hardy laugh at saying that, cause he himself have made friends and met some odd subjects that walk these streets and cross his path and he wonders if she is after anything special.

He rubs his chin. "If I had to guess he isn't scared of you, so if you see him don't be scared to say hi to him." He pounds on his chest a little with a smile as an attempt to help her feel his pumped up energy.

#33Akuko 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:18 am

Akuko
Oh how nice it must have been to know how Akuko was a person and to see how she enjoyed things in life."None many people could fall in love with my actions, Don't you think?"It was an opinion question it seemed, Because Akuko seemed to believe it was no one some one could ever be love in with. She could be the shining eye of beauty to some one, But not in personality.But maybe Emil would think differently but she would have to wait and hear what was said in terms of that comment, She also could be wrong eventually.

With out giving too many pieces of info about her friend she would just simply mention."I arrived here from Joyan with her, So I had a friend long before coming here."But she did not want to attempt to make friends really at this moment. It was just something she did not really feel was needed. Since so far everyone felt so plain.

If Katio did not hate her just proves maybe the sense of humour was not dead."Could be very much so, but I am not intending to find him any time soon."So it would have to be chance that they saw each other again since she would not go out of her way to find him any time soon, Poor Katio maybe or maybe not.

#34Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:30 am

Emil
Emil taps on his chin and he smiles a dumb smile then speaks with gusto. "I am living proof you like like someone even if you don’t always like their personality or actions some times." he laughs then hits himself on the chest to keep his spirit high and his mind going. "If you find the right one it won’t really matter cause they will love you for your faults as much as your strengths."

"I see so there is another Joyan woman like you walking around here ?" He wonders if the woman is also a daemon or if she is something else all together. Though it seems this woman probably wouldn’t tell him even if he did ask.

He lets out a loud laugh at her comment. "I guess that makes sense to do, just saying avoiding him if you see him isn’t needed." he wonders if she is maybe a bit shy in her own right or feels regrets for what she had done to Kai.

#35Akuko 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:00 am

Akuko
Good attempt but not really effective for in terms of dealing with this lady, For even any attempts for such idea to reflection on her, Akuko seemed not to really reflect it in the way he might view good for his intention."A silly idea, But you can cling on to it as you feel."They would just seems to be able to disagree with one another, Akuko just assumed it would was not really a thing to worry about in the end."I am content alone, For not all people can love a monster."She sounded more sure about that then anything else.

But consider it one of her last last trick so to say."Yes but information is not one I am going to give out, That is entirely on you to figure out if you ever meet them."But it would not really be her final trick in the end, since she always had an idea for one last idea.

Laughing a tiny bit."Your thinking me avoiding people is entirely intentionally is correct, But might not be why."Akuko mention then well she would sneak her hand to her waist area to sneak it into her own shadow, To tap Emil on the shoulder furthest away from her from his back, Then just to make sure he looked she would jab him slightly with one of her fingers. But not enough to do anything harmful. Making it look like it was not hurt she was finishing her smoke, But when he looked away Akuko just went back into the shadows and left, One last final trick for the road.

[exit]

#36Emil 

Oh The Joy Of New Habits.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:13 am

Emil
He laughs with his chest he figures she could have misunderstood him or his meaning but he figures it is too late to fix that. " I might not love you but I respect you, and now that you spoke to me I don’t see you as a monster, you can count me as a friend if you would like." He smiled knowing she will probably reject that but he wanted her to know that is isn’t alone, that him and his well built body will come in the name of friendship if she was in need of help.

He wonders what kind of woman would travel with a demon it sounds like something out of those children's books he read back in Bosco as a child. Like a jaded hero with a misunderstood monster companion come to save a country or to find and save a loved one from an actual monster.

" If I can’t change your mind I won’t try to, you are you, just stay true to you, but also know you aren’t alone, I wish Kai could also learn that lesson…" he feels that jab and like she had planned he had looked away but for just a moment and she was gone again. He laughs softly at seeing her missing again. He hopes maybe his dumb hopeful thoughts got through to her, and maybe she will be a little more friendly if they meet again.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum