Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:03 pm

Lee Nakamura
The darker she felt her mind getting, the closer it would become. The kitsune grew closer to the site of the old place Caspien had lead her to. It was an old abandon shack that look overgrown from the past several months. Old vines claims it causing the door to be sealed shut. Tugging on it a little, she used a knife to cut away the dead foliage. Entering the small shack, it was big enough for one or maybe two people to live in it. The large creature stood there staring at the dust-filled place. There was so much dust, it caused LeeAnn to cough a few times. Caspien had been silent the whole time. Ragtime had gone quiet since the guild founding. Something fishy was going on here and no one was telling her. It seemed this place held some old memories for the poor creature, she felt pity for him. He had been nothing but nice and kind towards her despite his condition. Maybe there was no so much evil or corrupted energy in him after all. She let him wander looking at the trinkets and old books.

"This...place was...my home...with her" he spoke slowly. He pointed his long bony finger at a picture frame of a young half-elf girl with long, pink hair. If she wasn't careful, she had some resemblance to Hikaru. She picked up the picture frame. "Seems like a very sweet girl. Where is she now" she asked. Caspien turned his head and stared out the old, smudged window. "Missing...Solomon hurt...her...and...me" he spoke. LeeAnn now knew why she was brought here. It was to find the girl or lead to Solomon? Either one was the right answer. Setting the picture down, she looked around finding some old elven books. She recognized the writing from the books Atani had shown her one time. Though, she had never seen such writing. "Caspien, may I take these books? It could be a good collection item for Atani and could help maybe find your friend" she asked. Caspien nodded, giving her permission.

She put the ones she found interesting into her pack. Rumaging through some old drawers and old notes, she had found a diary. A diary of Solomon. It looked to be only written in a few times before he completely forgotten about this. This was perfect. Maybe there was something in here she could use. Though, there was a special lock on it. It was not a simple keyhole and key lock, but a puzzle.

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Lee Nakamura
She examined the lock to the diary very carefully. It looked like a crest of some kind. Knowing her crazed cousin, it might of been just some logo or Nakamura crest. He was crazed about becoming the head of the family. The mention of it made her skin crawl as if maggots were seeped under her spine and arms. Caspien took the diary to look over hte strange lock. To either them it was clear that this was some invention Solomon had came up with. His mind was extremely unpredictable. There was many versions of his visions that were cause for concern. Nobody was for sure what his gains were right now.

She stared at Caspien, who skimmed his long finger along the lock. He handed it back to LeeAnn without a word. Slowly, he walked over to a small bookshelf with the same elven books on it that she was staring at before. He searched for something until his finger came across as small strange book that stood out from the rest. It was red with silver and gold banding on the spine. However, this banding was far newer than the ancient books that were on the shelf. Carefully, he took the book off the shelf. He opened it up to find the lock. It was a strange crest of two spirits interlocking with a portal of some sort. He handed it to her and carefully she took in and placed it into the lock. They both her a latch and a unlocking.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Lee Nakamura
What lied inside was her worst nightmare. The writing and runes. It looked like it was something out of a movie. The demi-human closed the book while huffing. Caspien held out his hand, insisting that he read the diary. Hesitantly, she gave the fprmable spirit the book. He took his long finger and skimmed each page. His calm face remained the same state. She stared at Capsiem for sometime before he did anything on a form of a response.

Without a word, he gently closed thr book and locked it. He handed LeeAnn the lock and diary to keep it in safe hands. "This...is...serious. Keep...this...safe from...anyone" he corcked. The redhead gave a firm nod. Her draconic eyes stared right back at his white orcas. He longingly wanted to be free from pain, but Solomon had put the poor thing into such a state. She wanted him to be fre with this Glory character. She wondered where the girl was right about now. Though, they both had something bigger that might end the Nakamura line as they both knew it. Internally, she started to panic since now her family and possibly her guild were even in more trouble. Caspien laid a his gentl hand on her shoulder.

"Dont....worry....this plan...takes...a long time" he slowly spoke. A small smile emerged from the young mothers face. His words ensured her so much right now. All she could think about were the lives that were at stake now. The guuildm the people who sought shelter. So many people and so little she could do for them if Solomon pulls through with this plan.

Character Sheet
#4Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:18 pm

Lee Nakamura
Yeah it may take a long time, but how far along was he? That was her question. There was no indicator how far he was. Caspien didn't give detail on the plan either. Clutching to the book, she took a seat on the bed and stared at it. All of her anxieties rose with unanswered questions. Her fear was very strong. Caspien's gentle touch caused her to jump a little. "Sorry" he croaked. Without a word the creature stared his souless eyes into her own, he was far more gentle and supportive than Ragtime ever was. This probably wasn't Caspien first rodeo either.

"Yes?"

"LeeAnn...We will...stop him" he spoke. His slow speech did make it easier to understand him, sparingly. She gave a small nod, but was still unsure of this promise. Caspien was firmer with his grip now on her shoulder, causing her to wince a little bit. Staring at her companion again, she realized how dumb she was being. He didn't like a pouty face. "Sorry, Caspien.You know my worries of my family and guild being involved. I already know what he's going to aim for. If weren't not careful, he will have me on my knees and kills everyone I love before I even have time to react" she spoke. Teras welded into her eyes of the thought of being helpless again.

Character Sheet
#5Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:25 am

Lee Nakamura
There was a lot of stuff on her mind. Too many thoughts at once. She stared at the bed. It was caked in dust, but she was very overwhelmed with stress. There was nothing like resting. LeeAnn wanted to close her eyes for just a few moments regardless of dust or not. She laid back and sighed. Dust went everywhere causing her to cough. Immediately, she regretted it. "Caspien, the day I lost my kitsune powers was the day I lost touch with Ragtime. I still feel something there, but he went quiet. Poof...no where to be heard from again. Usually, you can't keep him quiet. This is very concerning" she said.

Was there many times where she felt this helpless? Lost from connection? Yes. She was no stranger to this feeling. "It's...not that...simple, Lee" he spoke. She already knew that, but there wasn't much to say on the matter. What else could she do? Start a riot? No. All she had to do was wait for Ragtime to talk when he was ready and find answer. Answers was their goal. That's what they were doing right now, but right now. She wanted to sleep on this bed for a while. Stress is hard on the body and mind. That was starting to take a toll on her. Many people in her position wouldn't blame her for how she felt. Helpless, scared and in turmoiled. She still was greiving about her grandfather. What happened back there was extremely traumatic. How he took that hit for her to save her life while sacrificing her

Character Sheet
#6Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:32 am

Lee Nakamura
The memory of his shadow covering her in the brightest light. He looked back and whispered "I love you" to her before being killed. She would never forgive her cousin for what happened. Her grandfather held many secrets but those secrets he hid in puzzles, something that Solomon seemed to pick up form him. The demi-human tensed. She wondered what Lector was up to babysitting her daughter. LeeAnn became worried sick for her family and friends. Capsien sighed.

"I...suppose we...can rest before...going home" he spoke. His words of approval was all he needed before returning to her sleep. Either way, she needed to rest before going on the trip back home on Zalor. Caspien could see the bags under her eyes. There was no questioning her condition compared to others who he has seen. Caspien's old memories of his previous master, Glory. She would always depending on him and Woodard for everything since her father never helped her. The poor girl was just a pawn into his plan to rule the spirit world. She had connections to spirits of the forest with her half-elf blood. He had to take the hit for her or else he would torture his own flesh and blood. There was no way Woodard and him would let anything happen to her so much.

"Yeah, but what about Solomon? You said there was someone named Glory correct? Who is she" she asked. Caspien's face tensed a little before answering. He didnt answer for some time. She was very kind and innocent, opposite of LeeAnn. Finally, he shifted. "She was...my...friend. Daughter of...Solomon...though only a pawn...for his plan. Glory is in...Woodard's care...I...was sent...to save...Nakamura family" he spoke. His final words caused her to perk up.

Character Sheet
#7Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:04 pm

Lee Nakamura
She blinked a little bit out of surprise. The thought of Solomon using his own daughter for his dangerous plan as a pawn didn't surprise her. How did a spirit like him know about the Nakamura family and her being in trouble. The demi-human felt her stomach twist into a pretzel. "How did you know about my family being in trouble" she asked. The large creature shrugged. LeeAnn remembered a time where things were safe between her and her family. Everything was happy, but now everyone was broken apart. Ever since Hikaru had left, thing seemed to be falling apart left and right. At least now, she had a grip on what the reality of this whole situation could be. She could properly plan now with her guild's help. There was no new information about her guild, but she suspect something bigger was going to come from all of this.

She wasn't a kitsune anymore, thankfully. Her reptilians tail, scales, and sharp teeth seemed more to be eye catching to more people. Kitsunes were rare enough, but a lizard-like appearance. According to Caspien, she was demi-dinosaur, particularly Dilophsaurus. This was a change in her DNA taking on more of her magic. The inferno dragon slayer magic had really take her appearance to go more along her magic.

Character Sheet
#8Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Lee Nakamura
"I...suppose...it was...instincts" he spoke. LeeAnn knew he was hiding something from her. She lifted herself off the old dusty bed and stared out of the window in the fall-covered forest. Leaves were falling making her even more nervous about winter coming. Her trust was with many people have been destroyed over the years. Though, Hikaru was the one who she thought of as her pinicale of strength. Now, she had to be her own, which scared her. Many of her comrades and innocent civilians now looked to her for guidance's. Her reptillian tail whipped around as she turned to her spirit. "Instincts? Or...was it Hikaru? My brother."

Caspien stared at her with a tilted head as if he had no idea what she was talking about. "Hikaru? No...Woodard....sent me" he spoke. Woodard was a spirit that was friends with Caspien. He was now with Glory. They must of her known her real family, but didn't want Glory to be associated scared for both sides. That was smart work on their part. The demi-human thought about what else they could do to get more information. "If the family is in trouble, I assuming the guild is in trouble?"

Caspien nodded. "Anyone...who...sides with you...is his enemy" spoke Caspien. She assumed so.

Character Sheet
#9Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Lee Nakamura
The very words made her extremely upset. She expected this the very least. Solomon was not a man of forgiveness or forgetfulness. He had a memory of an elephant according to Caspien from previous conversations. He told her hte whole story of how he became the way he was and how he raise Glory with Woodard with his own spiritual hands. The poor half elf had not a single clue what in the world her father was doing and probably didnt want to know at all. The demi-human sighed pushing her hair out of her eyes while taking another seat. This was a lot to swallow a once. CAspien gave her some space to allow her to rethinking her own plan.

Many people didn't know how her cousin worked neither did she. Processing how what to do. She could only think of was to train her guild and find a quiet place to hide her family. "I dont exactly understand anything right now. Many people dont have resources like he does. He has access to multiple worlds nad spirits. Yeah I might, but at what cost? My soul? Life? Sanity" she spoke. Now worried, she laid on the dusty old bed.

Character Sheet
#10Lee Nakamura 

The Old Shack in the Woods [Solo] Empty Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:55 pm

Lee Nakamura
Dust went everywhere as she plopped her self onto the bed. There was nothing she could do to make herself feel better about her situation other than drinking. Caspien went through Glory's old sketchbook. Her drawings were very novice on a professional opinion. There was many cute drawing of her, Woodard and him having fun, tea parties, and many other cute things. He smiled with what he could show through his odd form. He really did miss her so much. They were cute and adorable. Slowly he closed the book and let the dust go everywhere. This caused LeeAnn to cough again. This place was untouched for so long.

"What do you have there, buddy" she asked. Her eyebrows raised a little bit, trying to see what was in her companion's hand. He stared at it them handed it to LeeAnn. It was of his old friend, Glory. Solomon's daughter. Carefully, she flipped through the child's sketchbook and smiled. The drawings reminded her of how adopted daughter only at an older age. There were several of cute dragon and unicorns. What a pure drawing. She stared at Caspien, who seemed sad and longing for something. "Let's keep this if it means a lot to you" she smiled.

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum