Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Smells Fishy [Solo] [D-Rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Something Smells Fishy [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Jin Takayama †
It was early in the morning, the sun was shining on all that Astera had to offer. Its white, uniform buildings and the azure sea glistened in the sunlight. A fisherman and his wife were up at the crack of dawn, readying themselves for the day. The smell of breakfast filled the quaint little house they had overlooking the water. Izumi smiled as she took in the surroundings, a familiar feeling washing over her. Her original homeland was very similar to this. The fisherman and his wife who graciously allowed them to stay reminded her so much of her own parents. She missed them terribly. She wondered how different her life would be if the raiders hadn’t taken her family away from her. Shaking off the thoughts, she moved throughout the house and stopped in the kitchen. The fisherman’s wife greeted her with a warm smile and a plate of food. Izumi hurriedly grabbed the plate and sat down, excited by the prospect of a home cooked meal. “Thank you again for allowing us into your home while we prepared for the job. Speaking of which, do you know where Jin is?” She asked the wife before diving face first into her food. “Your friend? Oh he asked my husband earlier if there was a secluded area where he could train. He was even up before we were. Is he alright? Despite his age, his eyes look as if they’ve seen more than we have.” “Jin’s….been through a lot. He’s alright though. Don’t worry about him.” Izumi says between bites. She quickly finishes up her plate as both the fisherman and Jin arrive inside. A quick nod between Izumi and Jin was exchanged before the fisherman began to speak. “Thank you both again for accepting our job. I and the rest of the guys down at the port have wanted something done about this creature for weeks. They just want to move the creature to a different area but I want it dealt with permanently. That damned beast has nearly taken my livelihood away from me. This cannot go unpunished. There is a cove a little ways away from here, that’s where it lives.” “We’ll get it done.” Jin replies as he and Izumi head for the door. She gives him his mask and gauntlets from within her pouch as the familiar click is heard after he puts it on. There would be no words for this job as they knew their objective; destroying the creature at all costs.

WC: 419

#2Jin Takayama † 

Something Smells Fishy [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:20 pm

Jin Takayama †
A few hours journey was all it took for them to arrive at the cove the fisherman spoke of. A rotten smell permeated the area. “How disgusting!” Izumi revolted. “You go in. I’ll wait here.” she said with her back turned to the cove. Jin chuckled, not being able to resist the urge to tease her. “It’s just a bad smell. Stop being a baby over it.” The two of them began to bicker, louder and louder their voices increased. During their spat, they both failed to notice the booming footsteps that approached. Each boom got louder and closer, a dark figure in the cove looming ahead. The booming stopped, the figure fully emerged from the cave, and its head cocked to the side as it stared at the two before it who disturbed its rest. A large gobbling sound from the creature stopped the argument dead in its tracks as they both turned to look at the creature before them. “Shit…” they muttered in unison as the creature lowered its head in an attempt to attack them. On instinct, the two of them dash off in opposite directions in order to surround it. The creature attempted to peck at them with its sharp beak, narrowly missing them. They knew it wasn’t much time for talking, they had to take action. Thankfully, their teamwork was still top-notch. A simple nod was all that was needed, a plan was in motion.

WC: 240
TWC: 659

#3Jin Takayama † 

Something Smells Fishy [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:24 pm

Jin Takayama †
Izumi pulled twin daggers from behind her, taking a few careful swipes at the approaching beak to keep it at bay. She glances over, seeing Jin climbing the cove in order to get a height advantage. She only needed to play the part of distraction just a little longer. Jin had made it to the top of the cove and began charging his mana, not wanting to waste a second of the time Izumi made for him. His body trembled as his hair began to turn golden. A smooth golden aura appears around him as his body continued to tremble. “More…” Jin thought. His current level was not enough, he needed to go beyond even that. He lets out a scream as the ground begins to shake. Bio-electrical energy mingles around the now jagged golden aura, his front bang lifting up slightly and becoming sharper in shape. It was the first time he accessed this form outside of his more strenuous training. He didn’t have long, he needed to make this count. With a grunt, he leaps off from atop the cove with arms placed at his side. Izumi, noticing the now descending Jin coming towards them, quickly positions the creature in Jin’s path. “Only a few more seconds…” she thinks as she continues to evade the beast’s attempted strikes. As Jin continues hurtling downward, the blue energy in between the palms of his hands increases in size. It would all be over in a matter of seconds. Izumi quickly dodges out of the way as Jin thrusts his hands forward, releasing the orb of energy off as a wave as soon as it makes contact with the beast. “HA!” he screams as a whitish glow illuminates the area.

WC: 289
TWC: 948

#4Jin Takayama † 

Something Smells Fishy [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:28 pm

Jin Takayama †
Jin slowly opens his eyes, finding himself staring at the azure sky in front of him. It takes him a second to realize where he is and another second to remember what all happened. The wave of energy he released did its intended job, the beast had been felled. He also wiped up everything within a 5 meter radius, leaving only barren land and water. He tries to move, finding his body unable to do so. He glances around, seeing the large dead creature to his left but no Izumi. He attempts to call out her name but finds himself unable to muster more than a whisper. To his relief, he could hear footsteps approaching followed by Izumi’s humming. She kneels beside him with a smile plastered on her face, pleased to see that he was awake. “Hey there, you gave me quite a scare. You’ve been out for quite some time. I’ve never seen you advance past Super so I don’t know the toll it took on you. I didn’t know if you had any broken bones so I didn’t want to move you. Was tempted to contact the authorities for help even though I knew they’d probably take us in for our bounty. Thankfully the fisherman’s wife has some medical experience. She gave you a once over. You’ll be fine once your strength comes back. They also gave us a little extra in our reward for killing the damn thing.” Jin nods, the only thing that he could do without intense pain. He relaxes his body as best he can and closes his eyes, listening to Izumi happily count their jewels once more as he drifts off to sleep.

WC: 281
TWC: 1,229

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum