Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yukirochisu 

Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:33 am

Yukirochisu
Hello there, Guest, I make art.

I'll get ya avatars for you if you want. That's free. I'm still learning dimensions of the site. Soon I will have other things for sale.

COST:
Siggy: FREE if you're Geno
Other Art: FREE if you're Geno
Post Template: N/A

NOTE: For Siggies, keep in mind the dimensions are within 400x150. Specify for me, or I'll create you something small for not reading.

If you want an animated siggy, message me on discord or PM me. I will most likely request you create an IC shrine to a certain god. If your post does not meet my requirements, I will not create the art.

Name: (If you want it included on the siggy)
Type: Siggy or Avatar?
Character: (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want, Who is your FC?)
Colors: (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
Saying: (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
Other: (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (If you want it included on the siggy)
[b]Type:[/b] Siggy or Avatar?
[b]Character:[/b] (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want, Who is your FC?)
[b]Colors:[/b] (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
[b]Saying:[/b] (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
[b]Other:[/b] (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)

#2Guest 

Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:39 am

I'm Geno's son so I get it for free too right?

Type: Avatar
Character: FC is Tartaglia from Genshin Impact
Colors: I like darker colors. But uhhh don't make it TOO dark y'know, I don't want any mid 2000s AMV kinda shit goin down, tasteful dark not edgy dark
Other: I'd like you to keep any special effects on the minimal and subtle side. If you're down to make multiple avatars maybe make a mix of ones that look serious and ones that look goofy / lighthearted.

#3Sho 

Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:41 am

Sho

Name: Sho
Type: Both
Character: Gojo Satoru
Colors: Purple/Gold
Saying: Anything
Other: Dealers choice

#4Yukirochisu 

Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:48 pm

Yukirochisu
Sho wrote:Name: Sho
Type: Both
Character: Gojo Satoru
Colors: Purple/Gold
Saying: Anything
Other: Dealers choice
Here's the avis.
Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) DgYSWdDManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) MFTSxs3Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) 8Ien2bVManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) GaMzP8dManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) I27bX2qManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) XrYeeHoManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) 7QUSOWFManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) AURy3HVManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) Pyyuc82Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) KT93yXmManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) AsvDvy1Manji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) TAZaWbQManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) SDnr5wQManji's Master Pieces (But Only For Geno) 3ZTxQLI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum