Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Excuse me Mr. Officer? [Jove]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kenzo Valens 

Excuse me Mr. Officer? [Jove] Empty Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Kenzo Valens
Oh shit, here we go again…

The only thing that mattered to the hooded figure slipping around the myriad of street food and trinket selling stalls of Oak’s slums was finding the person that could help him. ”Excuse me Mr. Officer-“ The guy practiced on his mind. Nah, too boring. ”*Ahem* Oi, Stop there“ Hmmm… too gangster ”Yo! Pleasure to meet you. I was wondering if you could help me as a man of law?“ Pfft… Sure

The male threw around more options inside his head as fast as he discarded them. Yet none of them felt fitting for the occasion. Wasn’t this a moment of joy? Of reuniting? Well, certainly the man felt none of that. It had been months since the last time he’d stepped on the country… And more importantly, Oak.

The very prospect of what he was about to do wasn’t really appealing to him after all, but it was something he had been meaning to do for a while. Kenzo had spent the last couple of months outside of Fiore, searching for clues that led him to the truth behind Finn Merten’s death. The fact that those clues had brought him back to Oak was nothing but an act of fate. Or was it? Nostalgia invaded the man as he walked through the streets that he had once called home. He could still remember the way from the slums into the large canal flowing mid-city, enveloping the fortress guild in the middle of the water. Yet, it appeared the aftermath of the dragons had destroyed every last trace of Advent World even existing, scorched earth and debris littered the landscape with a huge crater from a battle with a dragon where his guild once proudly stood.

Kenzo had not been in Fiore to repel the invasion, something that still struggled with. Maybe if he was around things could have ended differently, and his old guild hall wouldn’t have been destroyed. But alas, that was but mere wishful thinking. The truth was that he’d spent time following a series of trails that had brought him back to Fiore full circle. Finn was one of the strongest people Kenzo had ever met, so he was not someone that could have been killed so easily. The shadows lurking behind his death ran deeper than the country, and so he’d left for Joya, Stella, Bosco and even Desierto in a trail of murder, deception, and intrigue in order to reveal the truth. At last, it appeared like the truth would unravel before him.

The warrior had stayed connected with his guild master Alisa through lacrima communication. The Wizard Saint definitely had an impressive collection of magical artifacts that possessed long range capabilities. As she helped him back at home, he sent every last clue he could gather abroad for Blue Pegasus’ supercomputer to analyze. Until it finally threw out a result. It appeared as if a key missing piece of the puzzle had been right beneath their noses all this time. In no other place but the Grand Cathedral of Crocus. Naturally, as a Wizard Saint Alisa Vollan was more than welcome for a visit to the marble bastion of Illumin’s faith. Yet, the story was quite different for the blue haired mercenary.

It had been so long since he’d left Fiore that Kenzo had forgotten all about the tiny little detail that his 2.5 million Jewels bounty posed. It had all been born from a misunderstanding, and a bit of coercion by a rather mysterious criminal organization which he’d spent months infiltrating. Yet, the fact remained that he was still a wanted criminal in Fiore. There was no way he’d be waltzing through the grand capital as long as he didn’t clear his name. Even if his partner in crime Noel Raion had been trialed and freed from all charges, Kenzo didn’t get the memo for the court session. So, while the clearing of his bounty was nothing but a mere procedure, it was one he still needed to go through before going any further. Alisa had put a good word for him with the councilmen too, so he wouldn’t be detained for long. Or at least that’s what Kenzo hoped for.

Alas, Kenzo arrived to the only place where he figured he could find a Rune Knight that would be a bit more understanding. After all, Oak had a history of people living and accepting what it meant to live at the margin of the law, so hopefully he’d be able to find a member of the newly reformed Rune Knights that wasn’t as tight laced and justice weirdo like many he’d met in other places. With that in mind, the male sighed as he prepared to turn himself in. ”What a pain”

Finding Oak’s stationed Rune Knight was not an easy feat, specially since Kenzo figured he wouldn’t be flaunting around his status as an enforcer of the law in a place so hostile to rules and enforcers as Oak. Yet, he finally found the man he was looking for eating at a ramen spot deep within the streets of the city. Kenzo noticed he was the guy he was looking for from the pendant he was holding inside his pocket. The Bellan warrior spotted it a dozen meters away thanks to the ability of his awakened right eye, allowing him to see everything around him. As he made his way to him, he sighed for a final time before putting his left in front of him, offering it to be cuffed, while his right hand held a bounty poster of himself.

”I guess I can’t be claiming this bounty by turning myself in, right?”

Letting out a playful smirk, the warrior spoke towards the suspender wearing Rune Knight just as he battled with a particularly big mouthful of noodles. Kenzo hoped the glasses and suspenders simply meant he was a middle aged office worker who’d just become a rune knight.

-EXIT-
Kenzo turned himself in for criminal processing as per Fioran Judicial Law

Excuse me Mr. Officer? [Jove] IgtZBYS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum