Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walls Stare Back at You [CQ: SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

The Walls Stare Back at You [CQ: SOLO] Empty Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:31 pm

Masami

喜多正美

When a home needed more financial income, they had to sell a painting that held great sentimental value. It was a Joyan painting from Hosenka City, and Masami was updated that the painting has now transferred to the Artisan's Building. Today was the best time to check, because the boy had assumed that he'd need to gather funds to reclaim the resold painting. It would take him around three-million Jewels to reclaim it—now that he's gotten enough from the past month, including income from certain gigs, he should be ready.

By dusk, he had arrived in the Artisan's Building to look for the painting. Masami has already seen it about twice or thrice, so he needn't look for it. Not needing to get interested in anything else, Masami remains undistracted. When he had arrived at the shelved piece of work, the painting's price has gotten immensely cheaper, and that the work had become as expensive as a single stalwart ring. "This is really being sold... for only five-hundred-thousand Jewels?" asked Masami when he pointed at the painting, a confused and worried look on his face when he asked the seller of the stall for some assurance. Compared to the people in the marketplace, and the general atmosphere, although the Artisan's Building was calm and serene, it was not pleasing to Masami. The seller also did not make attempts to make himself charismatic, they were too readable that Masami had gotten disappointed. However, the boy got his assurance and truly, the piece was now being sold far too cheap compared to its' original price. Not trying to complain, Masami rolled the work and payed, slightly dismayed. Will he go home with such a disappointment? Apparently, the burden was a little too uncomfortable for the kid. He couldn't walk through the exit.

「お前らに完璧で間違った踊り方を教えてやるから。」

The Walls Stare Back at You [CQ: SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

The Walls Stare Back at You [CQ: SOLO] Empty Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:26 pm

Masami

喜多正美

Finding himself walking back to the section where he reclaimed the requested painting, Masami sighed not even once, and his eyes wandered at every section that surrounded him. Masami noticed that it's not just the painting that reclaimed, but every painting here in the Artisan's Building are being sold for such a cheap price, regardless if it's foreign or not. The boy had some knowledge with pieces of art despite not publishing one for himself, thus he understood that something was wrong, and that he felt weary until he reached the designated location.

"Umm..." he didn't know where to start, so that he had unrolled the piece of work, "I believe this was sold for at least two-million Jewels, there must be something wrong with the scaling of prices?" The seller checks the painting that Masami had reclaimed, viewing a fragment of the painting at such a close range. "No, no, it truly is sold for only the price you gave," he replied, sat back, and then pointed at the rest of the painting he was selling, "you must be new here. I assumed you knew more, Captain-Commander." Then, as if to discreetly say something indirectly to the so-called "Captain-Commander," the seller sighed. Masami paused before he was able to answer, "I did know as much," he said, and looked around, "but reselling these pieces for such a cheap price... is an insult to the original artist, isn't it?"

"Oy, if you're not gonna say anything nice, you can leave." Well, the seller didn't respond so positively about what the boy told him. "Go back to the headquarters and have me arrested for being rude, will ya? Darned wannabe-cops." Fortunately, Masami understood well-enough that the Rune Knights probably didn't have such a good reputation in the past. Even though Masami knew that his feelings shouldn't get in the way, he couldn't help but taste the bitterness of being involved.

#3Masami 

The Walls Stare Back at You [CQ: SOLO] Empty Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Masami

喜多正美

It just happened that Masami gazed at an angle and identified who the the man was. "Lieutenant Skarkov, I heard you resigned due to cowardice," said Masami bravely, causing the seller to lose himself a little, "you know who I am, so I don't have to introduce myself, do I? Rune Knights is just lucky... that they have an artist like you." In other words, Masami was trying to say that he and the seller were equal people, except Masami wasn't going to quit. He was deeming himself as more dominant in some way, so the seller rolled his eyes and opened a palm out. "What do you want me to do? I can change every rule in this building, but people don't change that quick," said the seller, being passive-aggressive, if that even was the right word. Either way, Masami found this as an opening, and showed his Rune Knight pendant as if that was a needed variable. "Okay, I'll be honest. The guild is conquesting for lands right now, and you trust me so quickly, so let the Artisan's Building fall under my name?" a small giggle escaped Masami's lips when he tried to be convincing, but he was too much of a child to imitate a con man.

He didn't even expect that the man would agree so suddenly and so solemnly, is it because he truly did trust Masami or he sensed something impeccable? There was a quick contract signed through magic and Masami left the building with ease. The seller was left in thought, restoring the mana he used throughout the whole conversation. "If we had that sort of charisma, then we'll be able to be as terrifying," he thought to himself, stretching his back and preparing for evening's leave. Masami didn't even need to use magic, did he?

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum