Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Empty Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:09 am

Naga

Name: Elder Werewolf's Blood

Type: Potion

Price: 500 Points

Details: A bottle with the blood of an Elder Werewolf possessing an unique trait.

Effect: The user can select one of the Hidden Perks of Werewolves and unlock it.

Notes:

• Please mention the Hidden Perk that you wish to unlock when purchasing the potion.

Requirements: The user must be a Werewolf.

Last edited by Jyu on Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Empty Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 am

Lucian V. Crimson
I would like to buy two bottles of this good stuff, please. Unlocking both hidden werewolf perks.

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#3Mikajia 

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Empty Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:57 pm

Mikajia
Lucian V. Crimson has purchased 2x Elder Werewolf's Blood for the Composed Transformation & Wild Potential Hidden Perks.

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Maxresdefault
#4Elise 

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Empty Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am

Elise
Buying two to unlocked both Hidden Perks of Werewolf.

#5Ezekiel II 

Race Upgrade — Elder Werewolf's Blood (500 Points) Empty Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 am

Priscilla Ivalice has purchased 2x Elder Werewolf's Blood for the Composed Transformation & Wild Potential Hidden Perks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum