Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Empty Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Requiem
Requiem groaned as she woke up. Bad enough that whatever shit was trying to kill them had several Jigsaw meets After Earth starring Annabell bullshit, now there was an illness going around. Drawing up on her now disturbingly relevant knowledge of surviving whatever the hell was going on, she got to her feet unsteadily.

Aaaaand....there goes dinner. Didn't help that the night before she was nearly launched into the sky and then teleported.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body and replaced by agony and regret" she told herself. Her father had supplemented her cult child education with actually useful information like how to identify healing herbs when sick. Don't get her wrong, having knowledge of the esoteric beings of evil and darkness (as well as her admittedly unhealthy horror movie addiction) had been helpful.... again, rather disturbing now that she thought about it.

-searching for cures-

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#2Requiem 

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Empty Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Requiem
Rolling for cures

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#3Naga 

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Empty Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Naga
The member 'Requiem' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 15

#4Requiem 

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Empty Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:34 am

Requiem
Fun thing Requiem discovered, finding curatives wasn't nearly as easy as she had thought while she heaved until not even bile came out.

Fun.

Leaning against a tree, she wondered what kind of sick, twisted, DEMENTED mind came up with this.

On the bright side, it seemed like everyone else was suffering also.

On the other other bright side, she wasn't dead and could drink still. As for how long her 'not dead' status would last...eh.... it's not like the time someone tried to carve an eldritch abomination out of her flesh. That had been an experience she had no desire repeating.

-searching for herbs-

Ediit: grammer

Last edited by Requiem on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Naga 

One fingered salute! Vultures day 3 Empty Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:34 am

Naga
The member 'Requiem' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum