Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Hiring: January

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tenshi † 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Tenshi †
Hello,

We are in need of a moderator. Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

Staff Hiring: January D09aavQ
#2Aegis 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Aegis

Activity: Can be as active as need be, work at home and can be contacted easily.

Discord: Aegis, online most of the time

Reason: I enjoy the site and would like to help out as I can. I have time, and would like to use it here.

Skills: Type fast, Type often. Good with people and finding solutions. Resourceful.

Experience: I have been in moderation
before, but not in forum style.

Timezone: PST

#3Enoch Vi Britanina 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:05 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

Activity:If we are scaling from 1-10 I would say 8.

Discord:Kareem

Reason: I wanna push the site forward so we can get the plot going, and stuff handle. Y'all look pretty stretch thin, and I am willing to help.

Skills:Can handle modded fights for events, combat ruling, devices plots, can grade application,quest and spells.

Experience:OPN,Byond, several naruto sites, and etc

Timezone:EST

#4Fayre 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Fayre

Activity: I am very active and even when busy during busy times, like to always check in frequently and do what I can for the site.

Discord: Baratel

Reason: I have found myself quickly enjoying how things are here and how the site and its community interact. I like the systems and look forward to becoming more accustomed to them and helping out to make the site a hopefully better experience for everyone. I also like how the site is loosely based on Fairy Tail and the depth of the world from what I have read.

Skills: I strive to write my best but not be too hard on myself, writing though what I think is good or leaves myself more than happy of what I wrote. I like to write for others, writing an intriguing and fun story and DMimg threads. Beside plot work however, I am a very thorough creation mod who tries to give people the created RP item or ability, etc, up to what the Systems can allow. When I am not doing plot or creation mod work, I like to engage in the community daily and do what I can to answer questions, provide links people may not be able to find, etc.

Experience: I have been a main moderator for plot and creation and honestly just a general moderator for a site before, still am and enjoying the casual RP of the site. I have also founded a site, built it from the ground up with systems covering a vast variety of RP mechanics of the world. For a year more or less I was Admin of the site.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

#5Juni Anastos 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Juni Anastos

Activity: I get on daily at the very least once a day but I'm usually lingering around somewhere

Discord: Saint Neptune#5862

Reason: Well I've been around ftrp on and off for years now. I've seen it go through so many different phases but this particular one makes me want to invest my time in order to see it flourish.

Skills: I can grade most things very quickly. I'm very familiar with the rules so I can help members young and old with questions. I've been known to have some very good ideas that might have maybe contributed to the site. I'm a great mediator.

Experience: I have no solid prior experience of being a mod.

Timezone: Eastern

#6Akihiko 

Staff Hiring: January Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Akihiko

Activity: A clean 7. College starts back up next week for me, but usually I have some free time.

Discord: M.

Reason: Honestly, I just want to lend a helping hand. I’m under the impression that most of the current staff are in different time zones and don’t always have the time to attend to their duties. I’m more than willing to lend a hand where I can to help speed up the whole grading process. Recently, a lot of members have gotten into the writing spirit, myself included, so it can be kind of frustrating not having everything you need to move forward approved in a timely manner.

Besides that, I don’t mind dealing with staff work. I like to engage with the community, and I feel like this is one of the best ways to do so. Despite being a new member, I do have years of roleplaying experience behind me across multiple forums. Including but not limited to Nexus, Saga, Mirage, Legacy, OPN, StrawHats, etc. That being said, I have a pretty good grasp on how things work in general. Although i’m sure if there’s anything that I don’t understand I can rely on the team or community for help.

Skills: The occasional grading of characters and spells is my forte. Anything else i'm down to learn though. Not being afraid of making mistakes is really important in my opinion, how else will you grow and learn.

Oh, and of course I like to make the grading process as smooth and timely as possible. That's a plus, right?

Experience: Yeah, i've been a mod on some of the forums I mentioned above. I just did typical grading and did some GFX/Coding here and there.

Timezone: EST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum