Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fried Fish [Xandra]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:35 am

Daiko Flayme
The river running through Orchidia was large, wide and versatile in uses. Not only did it provide boat routes through the town, but it also flourished with river life. Many species with tendencies to flap across the fresh water here were naturally adapted to lives in strong currents underwater; species such as salmon and mudcrabs were the most widespread. And when you’ve tried scurry one time, then you will want to spend every fortune to prevent a second outburst of it, according to the male hunter who roamed the woods near the river.

Man, scurry was a pain. So was ventre crocodilis - all these diseases that could have been easily avoided by having a proper food chain pained him in the neck. After two years, Daiko had finally aligned his body’s food needs, resources and structures to utilize all that he could get his gums on. He hadn’t gotten another ‘bad stomach week’, and his teeth were as white and healthy as his steel-hard bones. Milk was likely the only food product that he couldn’t get in the wild - he had to go to a market to get his supply of cow juice.

But right now, his main target was fish. He had walked down one of the staircases that led down to the river from a random street inside Orchidia Town to find a good place to sit and adjust his bow. The bow was handmade and amateur in design, but nevermind that! The hunt began, and he sat and waited patiently for any fish that would hop about the surface of the water here. Because of reasons, he chose a place near a small fall that the river water had to take, because currents were fish magnets.

Some people passed by curiously, asking what he was doing. He always tried to let them try it too, as if it was completely normal to sit on the kerb ground and wait for a fish to appear in the reflection of the water, so that his wooden arrow could penetrate it. Although, to his misfortune, people just shunned and walked away again…

It wasn’t that strange! Really! He needed a fishing partner! And Kerii wasn't around for the time being! The only companion was his red kite-eagle-bird Coda, and she was too busy snoring behind him.

#2Xandra Queen † 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:35 am

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@burb

The weather was starting to become a slightly warmer as the sun peeked through the white clouds and spread it's warmth over the city of Orchidia. With a huff, the cold-loving female sauntered through the streets with a large blue spear resting on her shoulder as her hand held it up high enough for the blade to avoid touching her own body. The last she needed to do was injure herself. A few glances of by-passers didn't bother her, neither did the the following murmurs. The town citizens were probably skeptical about everyone that seemed a tad bit suspicious because of the recent chaotic mishaps that happened.

Wandering around, her lack of sense of direction resulted in her losing her path. Although she didn't have a particular destination, she set out with a large spear in hand in order to perfect her swinging around of it. After all, she didn't have anything to do anyways. In a distance, her eyes landed upon a small waterfall that mesmerized her. A smile sprawled over her lips as she leaned over the small fence, that stopped people from entering the river and getting themselves in danger and enjoyed the view.

Her emerald gaze then caught a small man, sitting at the corner of the river. As his back faced her, she couldn't pin-point his actions. Any and everyone who passed that area looked at him with suspicion so out of curiosity, the female jumped over the fence, taking her spear with her and headed towards him. If he was truly a suspicious person, perhaps it would be efficient for her to step in, being a knight and all. However, more importantly, she just simply wanted to know what the strange man was up to. As she approached him, she noticed arrows flying from his figure and penetrating the water. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion. Was this man supposedly fishing?....by throwing arrows? At that moment, his body had hidden the bow that was used to launch the arrows, which caught her eye when she got closer. Her mouth formed an 'o' in realization as she watched the man hunt fishes with the skill of an archer.

Pulling up the sleeves of her hoodie, the female twirled her spear, allowing the blade to face the ground. As she walked up to the man, knowing that he would have probably noticed her, she pushed down her spear, striking down a fish which through which the spear's blade pierced. She looked down at the man, pulling her spear out to reveal the fish, "You look like you need a fishing buddy."

template by rem of WW

Fried Fish [Xandra] Sig10
#3Daiko Flayme 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:04 am

Daiko Flayme
He was mildly taken aback by the sudden spear that penetrated the water. And here, he thought that his way of fishing was unique and cold contra how others saw it, but in less than a quarter of an hour, another person proved his match; that spear was extremely long, where did she get that from? ”U-Uh… oh, wait,, yeah! At last-“ he let out joyously, “You don’t seem to care about my method, as long as I behave, right? Alright, then…” He eyed the fresh, clear screen of water again in hopes of spotting a fish anytime soon. It was time to catch them and show his fishing skills.

“Thanks for joining me… it’s refreshing to stand together after what’ve happened,” he spoke to the blonde stranger. Yes, after the demon incident that ravaged Orchidia, the hunter had noticed the distrusting looks in people’s eyes that just didn’t click with him. It was way worse than before, so he figured that grouping up was for the best… even if he was used to a very lonely life.

But that was of the past, right? He had a guild. Lots of guildmates that he would fight for, live with, eat with and explore the lands with. And he had Orchidia Town as his home, for now. The least he could do was make himself at home here.

“I bet I can catch ten fish faster with a bow than you can with your spear.”

#4Xandra Queen † 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 am

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@burb

"Is that a challenge?"

A smile crawled up her lips as she observed the young man. He seemed to be a tad bit excited and taken aback by her appearance but didn't appear to be harmful in any way. However, something about his words made it seem very lonely. Her eyes wandered as she spotted many people sending eerie glances their way, looking at them like they were weird. However, that didn't particularly bug the female but she couldn't say anything for the boy.

Pulling her spear which had a fish stuck at the blade, she watched it wriggle before it finally died. She felt a little about it but with a sigh, just assumed that the natural way of life, sometimes, happens to be the answer. She turned to face the boy next to her, who held his bow and arrow in his hand, "Challenging me here was probably not a good idea. I'll show you something cool."

She took a step back and grabbed the spear with both of her hands after twirling it so that the blade faced upwards. She then held it parallel to the ground and the spear then glowed with a light blue tint as her mana coursed through it. It was then that the water from the river rose as her ripple spear affected it and splashed gently around the river banks, landing on the two stranger. As the water retreated back into the river from the ground, it revealed several fishes laying on the ground as they wriggled. The water had pushed them on land.

Running her hand across her now wet hair, she pushed it out of her face where it stuck to her skin. A small shiver of cold passed through her body as her face broke out into a smile, "I already caught ten fish though."

template by rem of WW

#5Daiko Flayme 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Sat May 04, 2019 11:33 am

Daiko Flayme
… Oh. Daiko didn’t see that coming, but it was an amazing technique. It also made fishing a lot easier… but the hard way was often the fun way, right? He scoffed cockily and readied his bow as he commented: “N-Not bad… but I can do that too.” He put an arrow on the string and pulled it back, zooming in on the surface of the water with his predator eye. He couldn’t do what the pink-haired lady did and push the water to the side as if he controlled it. She must’ve used magic, because her spear could in no way support all the physics of the previous moment with its blade… or well, the world had lots of surprises in store for him.

Anyway, he did have magic himself. Fire Magic. And the tip of his arrow lit up as he fired it, letting it touch the surface of the water before a spell of his caught up with the arrow and exploded, sending a lot of water and fish up in the air without damaging the docks. He would have to catch all the fish in the air, however; that was where Coda came into the picture. With expert elegance, she darted around the air and caught four fish with her bare talons and brought them to Daiko’s bucket.

“N-Now, you may think that I’m cheating, but I’ve always hunted with Coda on my side, and she’s not a weapon or tool of mine… but what was that thing you did before?” he asked with sincerity, “It didn’t look like an explosion… do you possess Water Magic? Or Wind Magic?”

#6Xandra Queen † 

Fried Fish [Xandra] Empty Mon May 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Xandra Queen †
@burb

She chuckled at the flustered reaction of that man. The pink-haired female felt herself feeling rather relaxed, even excited, as she anticipated the man's next move. However, she wasn't expecting the situation to take that turn. Her eyes widened slightly as she watched the tip of the arrow result in an explosion that created an impact, causing the fish to haul into the air. She wasn't surprised, merely intrigued.

It seemed that there was much more to the man than she had initially deduced. Much to her surprise, which was obvious by her parted lips, her emerald eyes followed the beautiful bird that hustled to catch the fish that leaped into the air. Stabbing the tip of her blade against the ground so her spear would hold itself up, she joined her hands into a brief clap. "That's so cool." Her eyes never left the bird, who she came to know from the man's words, was known as Coda.

"That's a beautiful bird. And relax, I was just kidding, not actually challenging you." She let out a small laugh, "We have more than enough fish now. I can't wait to eat."

She glanced back at the man who became curious about her spear. "Oh, this? Well yeah, I guess you can say I can control water." Her magic was slightly more complicated than that but eliminating the need to mention that, she turned back towards her spear. "Let me show you something cool." She touched the hilt of her spear and as her mana coursed through it, a slight blue glowing tint appeared. "Enough about that. Tell me about your magic, the explosion was so cool." Her face gleamed in excitement.

"Ah before that, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Xandra."

template by rem of WW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum