Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lurker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vane 

Lurker Empty Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:02 am

Vane
Hello, I'm Vane. Nice to meet you all ~ It's hard to believe that I've been checking the site out, lurking around for a damn whole year. It's true, no kidding xD. This site is an awesome site and I always return but never have the courage to join because it seems overwhelming especially when I'm late at joining the fun.

However, today, the desire to join this family is bigger than my fear and so, I've decide to jump on the bandwagon cuz a man once said, "You will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.". I will start making my character soon after I read everything. Some questions in mind though, like, what's the differences between the Regulations and Regulations S2? And which guild/group my character will join? Probably thinking the right FC too (I guess I need time xD)

Anyway, thank you for having me here and take care of me ~

#2Harrison 

Lurker Empty Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 am

Harrison
My my a Lurker huh? It is okay before I joined this site I lurked for a while myself.

Greetings and hello ^-^

#3Vivianna Mystcreek 

Lurker Empty Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 am

Vivianna Mystcreek
Welcome to the site, the plot season is changing, so are the rules. Regulations are old regulations and S2 are rules for season 2. A staff member will give you much better information regarding this.

I believe this is a good time to join since you will be learning the rules along with other people!

Lurker HOd83yH
"Behind the door where no eyes observe, that's where the witches live."
Sheet  Character  Fortune
Speech: #ffcc00
#4Zhu-Lin Feng 

Lurker Empty Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Zhu-Lin Feng
Hello, and welcome to the site. My name is Zhu-Lin, and I’m part of the staff team. I’d like to answer your questions.Currently the regulations for S2 shall not be in effect, so you don’t need to worry about those yet. We’re currently updating and releasing many new things. As for guilds, we have Good Guilds: Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, and Lamia Scale. Bad guilds we currently only have Phantom Lord. We also have Rune Knights, and of none of those seem to fit you can go guildless and possibly join a guild later. I hope that was clear enough, and if you have any other questions feel free to pm me on discord or post in question and suggestions. Have fun!

Zhu~

Lurker Image
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ♥ come to my concerts! ♥ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
#5Nastasya 

Lurker Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:32 am

Nastasya
Hi there~

Yay for your courage and welcome to the site. Like Zhu said, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. Join us on Discord and a lot of our members and staff are there to help you out as well :)

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum