Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Under The Ground(Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kanya Vi Britannia 

From Under The Ground(Solo) Empty Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:01 am

Kanya Vi Britannia
Darkness filled the night, as it seemed no matter where you stood in this Dahlia area the sun seemed to never shine. The darkness was surely a ever lasting torture, with death tolls rising and the sound of church bells in the distance. There was little left to imagination with the way the world twisted and turned, it was hard to even sleep at night when it came down to it. Kanya was one of the reasons this place was becoming so hectic, increasing the death toll and even so much as sending innocents to be imprisoned. When you had a heart of pure darkness just like how Dahlia was, it was surely a match made in hell. Her body laying on top of the room of the inn she was staying at, those blue eyes looking towards the stars as it was like this was their only light in this place. Kanya sighs as she laid there a bit bothered with everything she did up to this point, there was blood on her hands that was for sure. But what could you do when you were a simple psychopath on the loose with nothing but hurting others to kill your time.

The sound of footsteps touching the roof where Kanya was laying down, her eyes shifting to the side to give the new comer a glance. She wasn’t use to being approached not like this anyway, as she watched the hood figure toss her a scroll which she rose her right hand to catch without making a single mistake. “You have been summoned and I advise you make it there with most haste” the hooded figure would say before jumping from the roof and simply vanishing without a second thought. ?You people are annoying, why cant you guys just get your hands dirty on your own” she complained as she would then open the letter where it read: I heard of your many feats, I would like to use your services meet me at the cemetery, I would discuss your mission there: Kanya could simply sigh as here she go again with another mission by probably another power hungry bitch. Squeezing the note in her hand she simply sighs under her breathe. Getting up shortly as she would use her hands to dust off her body in a fashion of pushing the dust or whatever off her. She didn’t have much time to begin with she really needed to get this over with.

Her body would move after she stomped the roof slightly launching herself from the roof in the process. So, her next goal was to get to the graveyard and meet with this mysterious person who was going to be dealing with her. She wasn’t a fan of the secrecy when she did business but any added jewels before she left would be helpful in the long run of things. As she moved swiftly jumping from one roof to the other in the small-town heading towards her location.

501/1000

From Under The Ground(Solo) 2hokcit
#2Kanya Vi Britannia 

From Under The Ground(Solo) Empty Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 am

Kanya Vi Britannia
her eyes closed as she was using her aura to guide her instead of her eyes, As she would land onto the ground in a moments haste with her knees bent to take the impact as she will rise just a bit. As she did behind a tree stepped out a elder and frail older man who she could only say was her client. “So you came, it’s about time you got here” the man would speak such authority in his voice as they stood in front of the graveyard. Kanya placing a hand on her waist as she would nod her head allowing him to continue. “Well then down to business, there is three caskets in the center of the graveyard…I need you to destroy them, report back here afterwards then I will give you your jewels” He ordered, Anya just nodded her head here she go again taking orders from a asshat like this.

She would walk through the steel gates of the graveyard, there was some people visiting as she could only thought of all the people they lost. She is walking along the pathway not gaining attention of many of the visitors that were in the graveyard. Each was more focused on their own personal mourning if you could even call it that. Kanya only sighs remembering the day she lost Shizuma all those years ago it was hard going day by day without her there. She made her way through the graveyard the sound of the cries of the many people that were there all must of lost someone special. She closed her eyes as she put her hands in her pocket as she made her way to the center of the graveyard where the casket was being prepared to be buried. The area was closed off so hardly no one was here to begin with, the three caskets being next to one another also helped her, her blue eyes looking at the target of her mission.

The caskets would be in a circle placed perfectly, as there was a spot in the middle enough for her body to fit in. Looking to one side to the other just to make sure the area was clear. She would slip in the center of them. Taking in a breath before exhaling, Her arm in front of her, as the other was behind her back. Her foot stepped forward with the other one behind her, breathing steadily as her chest rose and descended. Her eyes shot open as she suddenly move, raising her leg as her body would twist into a perfect whirl wind kick hitting each casket with sheer brute force shattering them upon impact. Bringing her foot to the ground she didn’t waste time and ran from that spot hiding in the shadows as she rushed back to the man who gave her this mission, each casket being shattered from the force of the kick alone. Drawing attention to where she was as people would begin to gather, but she was long gone from that spot using the shadows as cover. Jumping over the iron gates as she came to a stop a bag being tossed her way as she rose her hand to catch it.” You did well for a child” the old man spoken. Kanya didn’t say a word as she put the bag in her pocket preparing to walk away..”Oh another thing, I will call upon you again my friend”

1079/1000

From Under The Ground(Solo) 2hokcit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum