Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Laito 

Start of Surprise  Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Laito
Laito sighed with a smile, as he picked up plates, a bead of sweat rolling down. He took this job expecting pay and found out only afterwards it was a volunteer take. There was no way he was going to profit-- oh well. He met many people today. Girls too. It wasn't so bad, and on top of it there was a pretty slow pace towards the afternoon, so all he really needed to do was chill in here and wait for people to finish. Then clean their tables. Not much else. The boy swept a rag cloth against the wooden tables, after spraying the top.

He noticed that this place was pretty empty, perhaps the slowing had drawn to a close? He would gladly prepare to leave soon then. No problem. He just needed to check everything out. After all, if you were going to do something. Might as well do it right yeah? That’s the way Laito liked to believe.

“Mm.. I think I’ll rest when I get back.”

It wasn't long ago Laito dropped school. Money was hard to come by. He’d have to do double tomorrow to make back the loss he suffered today. Taking free jobs just wouldn't do! Maybe he could talk the owner out of a free meal though? That would be nice.

#2Geb 

Start of Surprise  Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Geb
Geb would kill for a good cup of coffee at this current moment. Seriously, lately Hargeon had been pretty dry in the coffee scene ever since one of the more popular cafes had shut down. Geb, who now wore an eyepatch when he got rid of his millennium eye, would walk into this coffee shop. The shop was empty, but for a single boy who was cleaning at the time. Geb would take a seat at the counter on one of the stools, looking at the menu before ringing a bell to signal that his order was ready. Or rather, to signal that the boy would be ready to take his order. Once the boy would be in proper position to take Geb's order, Geb would speak and ask for a cup of coffee. "I will have a dark roast, black please. Thank you." He asked, noticing that there was a shift table on the back of the wall, but it wasn't filled out. Geb wondered what this boy's name was, considering his time on the table was blank. "Say, what is your name boy? It's not on the table here." He asked, as he would tap his fingers while waiting quite patiently for his coffee to arrive to him. He hoped that this place would be able to satisfy that urge for a good cup of joe.

Start of Surprise  BORZAPv
#3Laito 

Start of Surprise  Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Laito
Lauto turned to see the guy sitting at the bar. He rubbed sweat off his forehead. He pulled on his head to crack open the air trapped inside.  

"Laito, I decided to volunteer. My name isn't thee because I didn't expect tips."

He said, honestly. Running the back of his hand against his neck. Then he sat at a table behind the stranger at a table he'd just finished cleaning up. He wore blue jeans, a black long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. The young shaman couldn’t help but think Geb resembled an old timey mob leader. Although his eye hadn't caught the older mage’s eyepatch yet.

If he had, he'd think Geb to look more like a bounty hunter or something. In all honesty, he could have passed for either side of the law. It was just that simple, and on top of that. He was quiet. A trait Laito attributed to super badass hero types.

Unknown to him, Geb was the opposite. A master of the criminal world. A guildmaster for the second biggest threat to all Fiore. Phantom Lord. It was an odd thing. How close villains and superheroes could be. Yet were worlds different. Regardless, Lauto couldn't tell who Geb was right now. He could only answer and speak.

“You from around here?”

He walked around the bar after a short few seconds to catch his breath. He both created and delivered Geb his coffee, his eyes still not meeting the stranger's face.

#4Geb 

Start of Surprise  Empty Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Geb
Geb let out a 'hm' to Laito's name, as he would return with his own. "Name's Geb." he said, as he would continually tap on the counter though a bit more quietly this time at this current time. The boy seemed nice. Geb wouldn't mind waiting for his coffee, but hopefully he would be good at making it. "Oh, I'm not from here, but I visit often."

When the coffee arrived Geb would take a sip from it, and find that is was great. This coffee was amazing. Geb wouldn't even take a break from sipping it, as the beans flavor was so good that he chugged it all down, no matter how hot it was. This was the best coffee he ever had in his entire life. This was great. Geb would finish the coffee in no time, gently resting it down. He would set down a huge tip, multiple millions of jewels. As someone who appreciated art, this was not something to be looked over. This boy had talent as a chef, and Geb knew it. Geb would wipe his mouth, before speaking. "You deserve that, kid. You got talent." He said as he would begin to walk out of the restaurant. "Have a good day."

Geb knew that kid had bright days ahead of him. He was probably right to entrust all that money to him. Hopefully...

EXIT

Start of Surprise  BORZAPv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum