Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here comes the pain! [Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Kenny
Kenny walked into Hargeon square standing tall and confident as he looked around the place. There was nothing here but skinny pencil necked pencil pushers around here! He had just spoken to Alyssa, he loved that woman and now he needed to fight for her! His only issue was he didn't have anyone to fight and that was his only roadblock in his hall of pain! It made no sense how there wasn't a single person in the square who looked like a fighter, it almost seemed like they 'don't want none' could they not see that the champ was here? He was here and ready to fight!

Pfft, no matter, they couldn't see him in a one on one battle anyway. Grrr... Then again the desire to fight for his woman was so strong that he was eventually led to a gym to pick on brawnier opponents, surely he would find someone in this establishment worthy enough to go one on one with the great one.

He entered a bar, looking around for a fight to pick, no one seemed around though, it was mostly empty and muggy with smoke, Kenny walked up to the bartender with a scowl on his face and demanded a drink, the bar tender took note of Kenny's tone and asked if he was alright only for Kenny to reply with no, he wasn't alright, the bartender then asked if he needed to relieve some stress and Kenny nodded saying, "Oh it's true, it's damn true." and with that the bartended led Kenny to a back room with a lone door.

he opened the door and it led to a basement and in this basement was the greatest thing Kenny had ever seen, there was a decent crown a couple dozen people here and there and in teh center of them a ring. "Oh my goodnes."

It was a large ring, seemed to be one for boxing but a bit larger. On the sides of the ring it read 'Northpaw regional wrestling: Fiore Wrestling Association.' Kenny marched up to the ring and went between the ropes immeadtely.

He took off his shirt, the only thing he was now wearing were his shorts and shoes.

"Alright! None of you know who I am so allow me to introduce my self." he picked up a totally not coincidential microphone and spoke into it, "My name is Kenny Omega, and I'm here to state my business, today I almost lost the love of my life today and I love her more than anything in the world damn it!" he huffed.

"I am here to issue an open challenge to any who wants to go one on one with the great one right here tonight! I love my woman and all but tonight if you get in this ring, in this basement of this bar your ass is mine!" he threw his microphione down and looked around at the crowd.

This was going to be a slobber knocker! A real royal rumble! But the champ was here, and no one could see him because his time was now.

"
HERE COMES THE PAIN!:

Here comes the pain! [Open] Qurywgl
#2Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy wandered into a small bar once he entered Hargeon, it seemed like the easiest place for him to stop and grab a drink as he figured out what he would be doing for the day.  While he enjoyed just walking with nothing to do, he wanted some excitement in his life.  He had been wandering around doing meaningless quests for too long.  The bar was empty, so where the loud music was coming from, he did not know.  He walked around, soon finding a door that led down to a basement where a man had just ripped his shirt off and was yelling about a woman or something.  He finally asked anyone in the building for a challenge. Finding that no one had yet stepped up, the three meter tall man stepped forward with a smirk growing on his face.  Taking his armor off except for his head piece, he stepped forward.
"You asked for a challenge, my good sir?"  He asked as he climbed into the ring.  Once he reached the center near the man, he ripped his shirt off and began flexing his large muscles, throwing a handful of glitter into the air as he did so.  He towered over the man before him.  Hoping that the man would not back down, he gave the man a mocking smile.  "I am here to give you a challenge, if you are man enough."
Stats:

q_A3j_T1501890928
#3Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Sylvester Hercules
Sylvester was a bit young for drinking, but he had heard some things about this particular bar near Hargeon Square; some talk about a wrestling club, or something or other. He walked into the establishment, wearing exercise gear- a pair of black skin-tight pants with kneepads, as well as a matching black hoodie and shoes which added about 2 inches to his overall height; he had just finished a quick workout and was energized and looking for a way to get that energy out. The bartender, noticing his shorter stature, made a comment about Syl's age.

"Boy, aren't you a bit young to be hanging around a bar like this?"

If you could pardon me, I'm not here for the drinkin'. I heard there was some sort of fight club going on down here, and I'm looking
for a way to get involved with that.

The bartender chuckled. "Gee, kid- you might be a little too young for that, too." A patron of the bar who was in earshot snickered at that. "But I suppose I can't really help it if you're itching to get your ass kicked down there." With a smile on his face, the man behind the counter pointed Syl to a door which led to the basement of the bar. He walked down the stairs, and entered a room for contestants; this led to a hallway, which eventually would lead to a room where wrestlers and fighters prepared to walk upon the entrance stage. An attendant was present, who asked Syl if he knew where he was and what he was about to get himself into, to which the young man nodded. The attendant then cued some music as Sylvester saw peered into the arena outside.

The lights had dimmed, and the opening to a theme song began to play.

ENTRANCE MUSIC:

At around the :33 mark, the lights abruptly began to shine bright as Sylvester stumbled onto the entrance ramp. He noticed two bigger men in the ring presently; one was slightly taller than him, and the other was (comparatively) a giant. What had he gotten himself into?

Composing himself, he grabbed another microphone, which was located conveniently on the ramp. While walking towards the ring, he spoke. There was a small crowd of people spectating, but Syl felt energized.

Wait- wait, don't start the match just yet. One more competitor has just arrived.

With a determined expression on his face, Syl quickly made his way down to the ring from where he was. A few feet from the apron, he took off his hoodie, threw it into the crowd and dove under the bottom rope, before getting to his feet quickly and gracefully.

My name is Sylvester Hercules, and I'm here to fight.

#4Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:02 am

Kenny
Soon a big muscly meatball of a man entered the ring, who did he think he was stepping into Kenny’s ring. “You wanna face me? Right here in Hargeon big guy? You think because you’re big you can’t stumble?” Kenny pumped himself up to speak once again just before the lights would go out and everything would turn pitch.

“The fuck happened to the lights?” he asked obviously disgruntled by the light show, he felt around for his microphone and picked it up, just as the kid said his name Kenny raised a hand and spoke, “It doesn’t matter what your name is. Just get in this ring and get your comeuppance!” if the short man approached the ring Kenny would go to a corner and sit on the turnbuckle. This was going to be good, “I guess this will be an interesting little squabble yeah? We all here? You got another big entrance planned? What about you big guy? I don’t know how you even got music short stop… I didn’t even get a song.”

He sighed and looked around, “Alright if we’re all here… Let’s get started!” with that Kenny hopped onto his feet on the top rope, using the rope’s bounciness, and his athleticism Kenny aimed straight for the kid, cocking his bent elbow back, body taking an awkward position in the air spring boarding for what would be a phenomenal forearm! Given however Kenny was on the opposite end of the ring, he would either connect or crash and burn!

#5Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 am

Jeeroy Lenkins
With Jeeroy standing in the center of the ring as the man climbed upon the rope, he felt the man before him was extremely rude as he spoke to the kid as he did.  As the man dove towards the kid, Jeeroy would reach up with his height and knock him out of the air, quickly pulling him into a headlock, holding his feet off of the ground as he did.  "Must you be so rude?  You do not even know my name yet, and I would like to make my name known.  I am Jeeroy Lenkins, you can just call me teacher cause I am about to be schooling you in how to win a fight."  Jeeroy said.  He would then release the man to his feet before grabbing him around the throat and slamming him to the ground and walking to the corner of the ring.  It was getting a bit boring for the man as he could see neither of the two would be able to do much against three hundred kilos of pure muscle.  He would then look to the younger boy to see what he would do, rather he would attack Jeeroy or the other man before him.

q_A3j_T1501890928
#6Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 am

Sylvester Hercules
Sylvester heard some fighting words (It doesn't matter what your name is....) and before he knew it the fight began. He braced himself for the incoming forearm attack, launched by the man who had spoken, when he saw the offender get swatted out of the air and pulled into a tight headlock. The giant, who towered over both the other man and Sylvester, lectured the other opponent, before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him back-first into the mat. The size difference here was sheer and almost unfair- but Syl knew what he was getting into. Hopefully he would not need to tangle with the giant fellow until it was absolutely necessary. Sensing a chance, however, assuming that the man on the receiving end of the chokeslam was hit and unmoving, Sylvester looked from the giant to the man on the ground, and then from the man on the ground to the ropes of the ring. He dashed towards the rope, and, using the bottom rope as a spring, he leapt upwards onto the top rope and flipped off, landing cross-body on the man on the ground. He would hook the man's leg and call for a referee to make the pin. One came, and would begin the count, assuming all this was successful.

What I did:

#7Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:46 am

Kenny
Hello darkness my old friend, were Kenny’s first words that came to mind when he felt himself get plucked out of the air. Before he could register what happened the oaf raised him into the air and choke slammed him, fucking choke slammed him. This might have been a bad idea… Kenn groaned on the ground as he tried to roll on his side, surely he would be able to readjust… WHAT THE SHIT?! Before he knew it the twerp jumped on the rope and did a damned back flip onto his stomach, Kenny felt the air come out of his gut, but stopped the little lunch he had from coming up too. He felt his leg get hooked and the twerp called for a ref. When he heard the ref smack the mat one, two, Kenny his legs and raised his shoulder, ending the count and hopefully rolling out of the ring to recuperate from that squashing. Upon leaving the ring he raised one of the ring aprons curtains and peeked under there, as he laid on the ground trying to put himself back together. “I’m…” he reached under the ring as he gripped something, “I’m not done yet…” he panted as he tried to get his wind back.

#8Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:55 am

Jeeroy Lenkins
Noticing that the man was reaching under the ring to grab something, Jeeroy decided he would not let the man continue to do that.  As his attention was faced to grabbing whatever it was, he would jump out of the ring and land with an elbow into the man's back.  After that, he would pick up the man's body and throw it back into the ring before being handed a chair from the audience members and climbing back into the ring, slamming it over the back of the man he had just put back in the ring. Jeeroy would then flip the man and grab his ankle, pulling him into an ankle lock.  "You will quit or I will break it."  Jeeroy would mutter.  He would pull harder on the man's ankle, waiting for him to give or for someone to call it.  As he held the man, he kept his eyes on the younger one to see if he would step in to be the man's hero or not.  Jeeroy hoped the kid would not pull some stupid shit as he did not want to have to do him the same way he was doing the arrogant man he had in the ankle lock.

q_A3j_T1501890928
#9Káilètte † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Arisa Yawned as she walked to a small down town bar that was almost close to the beach but further than her hotel. She would wonder on what was going to happen as she got a small little note by her door about some entertainment down in the basement of this very bar she was going to. Her indigo colored skin would glisten and shine by the lights of the street lights above her. Soon enough she would be where she was meaning to go. Her hand pressed on the door to see the owner. ''Hey there, guessing my worker found the right place, ya?'' the owner guessed and laughed in a jolly fashion. Her golden brown eyes would look at him as she smiled gently. ''Ah, so that was you. I did. Is it down there?'' Arisa questioned as she would then see him look towards some door that has a warning sign on it. 'Guess this is it. Wonder what's down here.' she wondered in her thoughts as she would then go down the stairs. She was wearing heel boots of black with strings tightly tied, her shoes were latex while her shirt was black that was showing her curves. Her hair was curled up into a bun so it wasn't swaying everywhere. Her eyes then saw people fighting on some ring. They were all guys though and two were familiar. ''Well well, if it isn't flirty boy and Jeeroy.'' she spoke calmly and womanly while she then walked to the ring, got on it yet not over the rope. ''Yo Jeeroy, looks like you have your hands full.'' she spoke and chuckled. Her eyes looking at the boy with the brown shady hair. She would listen for anything, rather it came from behind towards her or in front.

#10Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Sylvester Hercules
Following the pin, the man with the dark hair rolled out of the ring. Sensing this, the titan with the musclebound body leapt from the ring and dropped an elbow on the back of Sylvester's aggressor. The giant dragged the man back into the ring, before being handed a chair. The chair was slammed into the dark-haired fighter's back, and the man was put into a powerful ankle lock. He was likely unconscious at this point. Sylvester bore resentment towards the aggressive attitude of the dark-haired combatant, but he felt that the titan's offensive onslaught was... a bit excessive. At this point a woman with lilac skin approached; she walked towards the ring and stood upon the apron, addressing "flirty boy" and "Jeeroy." Jeeroy appeared to be the giant. Flirty boy remained unnamed. Sylvester noticed that the woman's eyes had focused on him; he now felt more pressured than ever to do something about the current situation. Jeeroy held the other fighter in a powerful ankle lock; Sylvester decided the best course of action to separate the two would be to sprint towards Jeeroy at max speed, leaping in the air and aiming a kick to the head of the giant. This would likely not knock the giant down, but rather stun him for a second and cause him to break the lock. Syl did this such that after his kick his body would continue moving forward; he would then slide under the ropes and out of the ring, and quickly reach under the ring to grab a kendo stick, which he held firmly in his arms as he assumed a fighting stance should he need to defend himself.

What I Did:

#11Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Kenny

Kenny was in pain, well that was an understatement. He was getting his comeuppance from a large man, not at all how he imagined this panning out at the start. He felt his carcass get tossed between the ropes with little effort on the part of the giant. Kenny rolled into the ring and tried to get up using the the ropes, he had just gotten up when a chair sent him onto the ropes head bouncing down each one until he was on his stomach once again. “I’m gonna need… I’m gonna need to get it up soon.” he mumbled to himself just before feeling his leg get picked up into an ankle lock. Kenny held the ropes, climbing up them until he was standing on one leg trying not to give up. Soon, however, the shady kid would come in and help him out more or less allowing him to free his leg. Kenny hopped on his good leg, the other soon retaining feeling as he ran into the ropes and followed the kid’s attack with one of his own, hopping off of the ground getting quite a bit of air and kneeing the giant in his ground, going back to the ropes and doing it again, and again, as many times as the giant permitted be it he was probably in pain at this point, thus Kenny would keep it up, kneeing whatever was in his place, even if the beast took a knee.

#12Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy would fall to the mat in immense pain as he was kicked in the groin.  He could not believe the man had pulled a dirty trick such as that.  He was going to get it once the man could get up.  He would end up using his own weight against the man.  The man would continue to knee the giant as he laid in pain, not sating his growing rage toward him the man.  As he waited for it to stop, he could feel his rage growing.  Jeeroy would then roll to the other side of the ring and pull himself up, eyes growing evil as he eyed the man.  "That was the wrong thing to do."  He would then leave the ring on the opposite side as the kid with the stick and pull out one of his own.  He would then look to the woman for her help.  He could not take on them both at once.  "Arisa, if you would like to help me please?"  Jeeroy threw a chair at the feet of the woman.  With that, Jeeroy would sit and wait on someone else to come at him where he could rip a new asshole.

q_A3j_T1501890928
#13Shura Ranzu † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 am

Shura Ranzu †
The door opened up making a ringing sound to notify someone else had entered. The man at the bar looked up to see who had entered. Rather tall individual, but his presence was different. Unlike the others who had entered before for the ‘event’ radiated of danger. He had a look in his eyes that resembled that of a wild animal. His aqua tinted eyes gave off a glow that embodied the burning passion in his soul. The bartender smiled and continued to clean up the glasses left behind by the patrons of the establishment. The man sat down at the table for a moment and the camera flipped from the bartender to the focal point. Shura sat down and looked around for a moment. The bartender approached the man with a certain sense of caution hidden behind a frail smile.

“What will be your fancy tonight?”

“A whiskey with a straw, and the arena. Don’t lie about it, only a fool wouldn’t be able to hear the noise erupting from right under their feet.” Shura asked for a few minor things that made the bartender point to the contender entrance. He knew better not to question someone with that kind of look in their eyes. He grabbed a clean glass and the booze.

Scooping a few ice cubes into the glass he followed it up with a pouring of the drink and sliding a straw inside. The bartender pointed to the two doors, one led to the back room where the contenders entered from. And the door where the spectators found themselves sitting and watching. Shura raised his drink as a form of thanks and quickly gulped it down. Well in this case sipped it all down through the straw to avoid removing his mask. He left a few jewels on the counter for the information and drink. The whiskey rushed through Shura’s system, warming his body and removing all sense of safety for one’s self.

Shura stood up and rolled his neck around making slight popping noises. He entered into the contender door. The door was a portal to the preparation room. Several individuals pumping themselves up and a man with a clipboard and headset. Shura poked his head around the corner to see the ring and folks already fighting. Taking a step back he looked at the man with the clipboard and headset. Who had begun to stare at the masked man. “You up next?” he asked.

“I guess so.”

“Got a idea for a entrance?”

Shura smiled once more under his mask and spoke calmly. “Indeed I do.”

[Fast forward to the front of the entrance to the ring.]

Darkness shrouds the arena for a moment before the baseline kicks in and the lyrics begin to kick in. The screens on both sides of the entrance begin to light up flashing, with words across it.

Here comes the pain! [Open] Giphy

Shura walks out in the darkness and the light flashes down on him creating a spotlight. Fireworks erupt out of the ground as the song gets to the lyrics chants ‘Cinderella Man.’

The crowd erupts in the background, the fight was only getting started. The lights would have served as a momentary deterrent. He still had to make his way to the ring. He calmly began to walk down the ramp, ready for anyone who decided to approach him as he made his entrance. No one behind him or to his side. Everyone who was already present were preoccupied with fighting each other. Shura’s eyes focused on the several opponents in front of him. He already removed his top revealing a bare dark skinned chest. He threw it off into the crowd so some kid could catch it. Focused on the targets that laid before him he was ready to go.

#14Káilètte † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 am

Arisa would talk to Jeeroy as if she was having some general conversation. Her golden brown eyes watched them do what they do as she honestly just wanted to drink and have fun. Slowly she got down as she shook her head. ''Oh no. All you Jeeroy. I'm here to watch and learn for future reasons.'' she would tell him in a soft tone and then backed away from the ring. Maybe she would've joined, but she didn't feel at the right mind to do so right now. Slowly she did back away and sat on a chair that was close enough to see everything that was happening in the ring. Some people came down as small time past. 'Must be more friends of the tender.' she thought till out of no where the lights shut off. Things would blare, lights of color would glimmer as random music just appears. 'What in the...' she thought and looked over to see some mysterious guy who walks right passed her. Out of no where as she was in some small crowd, a shirt was thrown and some short kid was trying to catch it, but it hit her face instead. 'Are you serious?' she thinks and sighs, gripping it and holding on to it. Were men always like that? Throwing their shirts wherever they wish? For now she would hold onto it as drinks were being served and the entertainment starting.

#15Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Sylvester Hercules
Another person popped into the match; this was preceded by the big screen announcing that a "new challenger was approaching." The lights had gone out again and a spotlight descended upon the newest entrant; the contender walked down the entrance ramp and ripped off his shirt, tossing it to some kid in the stands. The woman on the apron had stepped down and joined the crowd. The new contender stepped up to the foot of the apron and stared up at the competition; meanwhile, noticing that the big man, Jeeroy, had exited the ring, Sylvester decided to slide back in, maintaining a fighting position and clutching his kendo stick. He was unsure of what to do next; perhaps the man who kneed Jeeroy in the crotch was still in the ring. If this were to case, he would turn his gaze towards him; perhaps they could work together to take out the approaching adversary as well as the giant, Jeeroy? There was no way Sylvester would be able to do so himself being that he was so diminutive, but at least he had acrobatic ability. It was during fierce battles such as these that the strangest of partnerships would form- perhaps this would be one of them.

#16Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Kenny
Kenny held his back and took a knee as he looked down at Jeeroy, as much as he hated to admit it he was taking more damage than one would think, the big man despite now being out of the way for the time being was still an issue and the damage he had done was still evident. Kenny looked over at Sylvester and smiled, “I won’t hit you, if you don’t hit me.” he smirked confidently. His next plan was going to hurt something fierce but he had to keep working on the giant else he would end up losing this bout.

Kenny took a deep breath and crossed his arms several times repeating the words, “This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!” he ran back and forth running the ropes as he tried to gain momentum, “THIS IS CRAZY!” Kenny shot himself between the bottom and middle rope and at Jeeroy, one of two things would happen as he dove through the ropes either that chair would knock Kenny down like a fly swatter or Kenny’s onslaught would continue. The crowd popped for the mood as Kenny dove, his entire world seemed to slow down as he saw the mountain of flesh get closer, “Oh god this was a bad idea!” he thought these words as he kept through.

#17Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy would have moved into a position where he could now see all the opponents in the ring.  The new competitor had surprised him and given him another reason to keep his guard up.  Arisa had taken a seat in the crowd and had the new competitors shirt thrown on her head which seemed to displease her.  Jeeroy would hear the two of his previous competitors agree to team up to take him out and in the time he heard them speaking, he would quickly grab the chair that he had thrown at Arisa off of the ring floor as the man was bouncing between the ropes on the ring.  Jeeroy was confused as the man launched himself at him, and so he would position the stick in one hand near his head in case the other man wanted to jump on him and he would keep the chair secured in his opposite hand.  He would then proceed to slam the folded chair into the man's head as he launched himself out of the ring at him.  If the man would fall, Jeeroy would proceed to slam the chair down on his back with his entire strength, crushing a part of his spine.  He would keep the stick at the ready in case someone else would come at him as he would climb back into the ring, stick in hand waiting on the next person to attack him.

Damage Dealt:

q_A3j_T1501890928
#18Shura Ranzu † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Shura Ranzu †
Shura had already begun to walk towards the large ring. This walk became a light jog to hurry into the fray. On the right side of the ring there was a scuffle taking place between two individuals. Shura placed his eyes on the individual in the center of the ring. Sylvester was turned to the side, setting his eyes on the others fighting. Clenching onto the wooden kendo stick. The lad seemed unsure about where to go with this fight as a whole. He could very well ambush the two fighting outside of the ring or he could wait for someone to approach him. As Kenny threw himself out of the ring at the individual on the outside Shura climbed into the ring. Pushing up on the rope and let himself into the ring. The ring shaking from the newcomer would have been more than enough to alarm the one sitting in the middle of the ring of his entrance.  In most cases Shura would have taken the initiative for a free attack from a range. He wanted to give the kid a sporting chance by letting him be aware of his entrance.

The size of this ring was a bit bigger than the standardized wrestling ring. The ring was ten meters long and ten meters wide creating a square. Sylvester being in the middle of the ring placed him at five meters with his side exposted to the entrance of the stage. This put Jeeroy and Kenny on the right side of the ring where they finished up their fight. Standing right at the ropes Shura waited for his target to turn and face him. He was going to make sport out of this fight. Before the could turn to face Shura, hands were placed up in a defensive manor. Shura's right foot was placed forward as a lead. His left foot to the back with his hands slightly extended in front while keeping his arms bent. His hands were relaxed and open. This opened up a wide range of possibilities how he could deal with his weapon wielding target. Things were about to get real interesting. He made sure to keep a eye on the large one finishing off his target off to the right of the ring. Shura felt as if he did not have to speak, his stance communicated his intent.

#19Káilètte † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Arisa watched the fight from afar. She was wanting to learn as she watched the strangers and the person she was recently doing missions with. She wasn't sure if she would call him a friend, but she was new to this person yet felt a bond. Was it a friendship? Or just a random second bond some people do have after finding someone, anything common with? She wasn't quite sure but it wasn't important. Her golden brown eyes watched the battle as the new comer would make a scene of his own. Slowly she would drink her juice, waiting for another, thinking of other things at the same time as this went on. 'Wonder what 'he' is doing at this time...' she wondered and then thought about her sister. Randomly her mind kept on going as random thoughts just popped everywhere. The most important thing that was in her mind was what was going on with her body. Not to be specific. A small smile would appear on her lips as she would drink the juice. 'I wonder I wonder, which will you be. The one on the left or the right or even the middle one over there.' she randomly thought as she watched the crowd go somewhat while as she was watching.

-exit-

#20Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Sylvester Hercules
The man who had entered the arena after all the others stepped into the ring, and entered a fighting stance. He would not need to say anything to communicate his intent; he was clearly ready and primed to cause some damage. Sensing that the weapon in his hands might serve to be a hindrance, he dropped the kendo stick, and entered a fighting stance of his own, putting his right foot in front and bending his knee slightly, while keeping his left foot behind and knee bent as well. His left hand, which he kept back by his head, was balled tightly into a fist; the other hand was kept open, and in front, ready to intercept any sort of strike. He figured that judging by this man's demeanor and confidence in his stance that he was a proficient fighter, and as such, Syl knew he had to take caution.

The man seemed to be giving Sylvester the first move; he knew that in most cases this would end poorly, as it was generally easy to counter the first incoming strike. Syl remembered that Shin had made the first move in their tournament fight- and that ended very poorly for him. As such, Syl knew he had to be crafty with this; he would dash in towards the other man in the ring, feigning a big swing with his left fist in the hopes that his target would take the bait but pulling it at the last moment in favor of a powerful kick with his right leg, which would likely deal some damage if it hit. This was assuming it did hit the target- he had no idea what that man's dodging abilities were like.

#21Kenny 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Kenny
DOWN GOES OMEGA, DOWN GOES OMEGA, DOWN GOES OMEGA. Oh no he went down, well too bad, he couldn’t win them all. There was a blink of white in his eye as the chair hit him and when he fell to the ground he he saw stars, he couldn’t see much other than the bottoms of people’s feet, he couldn’t see anything, it felt like everything was below sea level at the moment. He couldn’t hear much, the rest of the crowd was muffled, he could feel the cold air against his face, when the chair hit his spine he couldn’t feel it, or there were shadows, they danced for a moment before he blinked.

He was pulled from under the chair by medical personnel and taken him to the back, putting him on a stretcher. They wheeled him on his way and Kenny only saw the flashing lights in a daze, concussed and in pain as he was taken to the back. Shame he lost, but it didn’t matter at the moment as his body was banged up and he needed to be looked at by medical staff to help him out. What a shame he was out, but it didn’t matter losses happen.

-exit-

#22Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy would finish pinning the man before him before turning all of his attention to the two left in the ring.  The new opponent would be in the ring to his left, the man, Sylvester, to his right.  He would then climb into the ring, not taking his eyes off the men in front of him.  It seemed that they were both in fighting stances facing each other.  Deciding to make this a bit more fair, he sat back about five meters away from them both, creating a triangle between the three.  The new opponent seemed to be confident in his steps and what he was doing, meaning that he was more than likely experienced in combat, Jeeroy would have to be cautious around him.  He hoped Sylvester would observe the situation before doing anything, but as Jeeroy thought that, the man would run attempting to hit the new opponent in the face with a left hook.  Jeeroy would watch the man being attacked with hopes that he did not knock out the smaller one based on his rookie mistake in the ring.  He could tell that the man was not that experienced with combat based on the mistake, he hoped the rookie could fix it and get somewhat of an edge on the man.  For now, Jeeroy would just observe.

q_A3j_T1501890928
#23Shura Ranzu † 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 am

Shura Ranzu †
The lad turned to Shura as desired. Shura's excitement resonated with the tension in the air that loomed over them. With his current stance unknown to the lad there was a sense of versatility that followed it. To despite his size he was extremely light on his feet. Covering the five meter gap was effortless for both parties. Shura was curious to see what the boy was going to do. It seemed as if everything became irrelevant for a moment. This was the thing that Shura enjoyed the most in a fight. Being able to focus everything into fighting a opponent and not be bothered with the world around him. With his right foot forward and his slightly extended forward he focused on the movements of his opponent. As if multiple possibilities outlined himself at that very moment. Various timeliness laid themselves out in front of him how this could play out.

Then time became extremely short as Slyvester dashed forward, inviting Shura's challenge for a first strike. The lad made a very dangerous move for his own health. The issue with Slyvester's movement was very simple really. He was rather close for how fast people could possibly move. Dashing into the fray like that was reckless and left himself open to attack. The boy dashed forward but left no hand to defend a possible attack. A exposed body would be his undoing. Shura pressed forward on his toes to propel himself forward to meet the dashing lad head on. The gap between the two was shortened exponentially. Both moving at upwards of six meters a second this collision was about to get nasty.The music kicked in with vocals screaming at the top of his lungs.

Here comes the pain! [Open] Giphy

Sylvester came in with a left hook that was going to be a faint but Shura ducked downward and placed his left shoulder into the lad's lower abdomen. By dashing forward like this and ducking at the same time, he managed to dodge the left hook that came from the right of Shura and completely nullified the kick that would have came. The kick only would have taken place if Sylvester was able to meet his destination because he had to land on his left foot to pick up his right foot to strike. That required him to put all of his weight on his left foot other wise running and throwing out a kick could have easily knocked him off balance without proper form. Shura put his weight, speed and strength into this attack.

This attack came in the form of a foot ball type tackle that used both hands to scoop the target's leg's from under them. Shura became a battering ram for a moment. This attack was solidified because Sylvester committed to his action and Shura acted as Sylvester attacked making night impossible to change the flow of things. If this was successful Shura's attack would have knocked the wind out of the lad and possibility caused a slight daze. Several factors attributed to that factor. Shura's attack into his stomach, his back slamming the hard mat and the possibility of his head hitting the mat with force.

Shura wasted no time in this attack and hopped back up. He backed off and waited for the target to stumble back up. There was no hesitation. See the boy had to scramble to his feet to not receive a ground pound. Shura had other things in mind. Hopping back up by using his legs and hands. Shura took a step back. Waiting for the lad to get back up. Of course he could alter his possible action but he planned to end this quickly. Taking a step back he waited for the target to get back up. Less than two meters away. The boy would have had some struggle to get back up.

If the boy tried to get back up and this fight's conclusion would have come as quickly as it started. If he tried to get back up Shura would have rushed in and delivered a flying knee to the boy's head ending this quickly.

#24Sylvester Hercules 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Sylvester Hercules
* W  H  A  M. *

The other man's body collided with Sylvester's midsection like a train. Sylvester felt the breath leave his lungs as he was smashed backwards. Immediately following the impact, while the offending man would try to get up, Sylvester would sit up and back himself up away from the offending man, raising two arms to defend his face and body from any incoming shots, almost by instinct. He had learned through his history fighting in the amateur streetfighting rings that the rule of "not hitting a downed man" was completely bullshit, and a competitor would do anything to win. He positioned his arms such that they defended his upper midsection and face equally, but even if that would absorb some damage and keep the fight from ending he would still be in a world of hurt. Syl was still reeling from the impact of the strike, his breath having been knocked clean out of his lungs.

He knew that trying to fight back now would be futile, as he had been dealt a clean strike and would need some time to recover. He remained on the ground, glancing over to Jeeroy and hoping that the gargantuan man would step in and do something about the present situation.

#25Jeeroy Lenkins 

Here comes the pain! [Open] Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy watched the two closely and observed as the smaller man would make the mistake of trying to deliver a punch to the more skilled opponent in the ring.  Jeeroy could see the man in the mask had a plan and that the littler one was more than likely about to be obliterated.  Just as Jeeroy thought,  the masked man launched himself at the other causing a collision as the music roared too loudly for anyone to hear anything aside from the loud vocals.  Seeing that the masked man had placed all of his attention to the other he was fighting Jeeroy knew it was his time to strike.  As the two collided and slid back about three meters in front of Jeeroy, with the masked man's back now to him.  Using the loud music to his advantage, Jeeroy dashed at the man currently jumping back up to his feet from his prior attack, hitting him in under a second, tackling him back to the ground.  He would not have been able to hear his approach until it was too late as the music was booming too loud.  With the masked man's loose footing that he would certainly have from just finishing the assault on the other man, Jeeroy would find the man easy to take down from the back, using his large size to grab the man around the throat instead of the waist for a tackle.  As they would hit the ground, Jeeroy would secure a rear naked choke on the man using the arm he had tackled him with to clench around securing it perfectly with his other hand as the man would surely be stunned from the tackle, too much so to do anything.  His legs would snake around the man's waist as he used his large three hundred kilogram weight to keep the man pinned as he blocked off the flow of blood from his brain.  Jeeroy kept all of his weight on the man, pressed down where any attack to his sides of ribs would not damage him enough to make him let go while his legs around the man's waist would keep him secure and unable to use his legs for help.  With the strength and muscle mass of the man crushing the masked man before him, he would only have five to ten seconds before his opponent would pass out.

q_A3j_T1501890928

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum