Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Peeping [Shin wip]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

No Peeping [Shin wip] Empty Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:06 am

Shin Sekai
When Shin arrived at the bathhouse that his mother had forbid him to ever go to due to her dislike of the owner and some of the staff but it was something that he couldn't really be bothered with as it was a job that needed to be done. The air was a rather muggy around the house but that was to be expected as most bathhouses are the same. A women walked up to him as he got closer "hey the names Shin am here to hep with your problem." he told her with a bow, "I've closed the women's bath so you can set up what ever you brave and handsome wizards do," Bella told him with a wink and botox smile on her face which gave him a shiver down his spine as it was like your grandmother hitting on you. "Sure thing I'll be sure to keep the noise down." it was less than normal for him get scared about quest with old people but then again old women are another case. Shin walked away from the Bella as fast as he could to get more information from the workers and to his dismay, most of the works were much older females that wanted him in more than one way I have got to stop taking jobs that have girls in them. I don't think my mind can take much more weirdness than this he thought pushing one of the girls off him. The girls seemed to take a liking to him even though he was much younger than most of them Maybe this is why Mom doesn't want me here? he said to himself "Well thanks for the info ladies but I have to go do my job now." he told them with a sigh of relef as he wealked away. Once out side he went to allpossible places that a Peeper would hid so no one could see them. onfusion set in as he started to question as to why no one saw him and even knew that it wasn't another worket just wanted a quick look over severial nights.

Shin waited for the evening so he could get this job over with as the crazy women were driving him up a wall. He found it odd that most of the reported cases took place during the evening and not the night like most of the other bathhouses but it wasn't like he was the ringleader of all bath house peeping Toms. Shit did I over sleep?! he jumped up from his position on the roof of the bathhouse to see a group of men making their way to the bath when one of them broke off and makes his way to the women side. The peeper who has hidden himself behind some decoration, Really man was that the best you could do? he asked himself as he walked over to him and pulled his legs which dragged him out the not so hidden spot but it seemed like he had gone through something like this before as he kicked Shin in the gut and tried to make a run for it but tripped on his own shoe lace. Shin ran after him and put him in a head lock once he got back to his feet but this was one of the times where you would want to use a ground submission to subdue the opponent as one Shin had him he managed to get out and flipped him onto his back. Oh come one why does he know how to fight!? he asked himself getting back up and ran after him and made sure that he ran into the trap he made befroe his nap. The trap was a simple as it was just a pit fall cage trap that tied Tom up and made sure that he did n't have away to get out, "You are way more truble than everyone told me ya know so have fun." he told Tom after punching him in the face and knocking him out cold.

After showing the Peeping Tom why he shouldn't keep this habit, Bella, and some of the employees walked out to see the cause of all their trouble man he put up a fight. he thought as he dusted himself off and pulled a few twigs out his hair while the employees took Tom to the authorities hopefully without hurting any more than he already was. "Oh darling thank you for taking care of that for me why don't I give a special bath hmm?" she offered him holding a key in her right hand like it was some kind of wine glass, "I don't see why. I'll take it after all the work I put in tonight." he replied taking the key with a great big smile on his face. Shin walked inside the and got changed he realized that Tom left a couple more bruises than he would have liked. Oh man maybe mom was wrong about her and the bathhouse. he thought as he saw the bath she gave him with its clear white walls and marble floors. Shin sat in the bath with just his head showing as he felt more relaxed with each passing second.

After the bath Shin was mmore or less attacked by some the workers as thanks for him taking care of Tom for them, when they finished the amount of kisses and that were left cause fro another bath or two. I will never go their and if I do it will be way too soon he thought pulling his shirt back on him and walking all the way back to his house fro a nice and relaxing night. Shin's body felt really havey as he unlocked the door to his home his parents were fast asleep as he walked to the living room and layed down on the sofa were he fell asleep for the night.
1011/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum