Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I [Starter Spells]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Evangeline 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 am

Evangeline
Name: Wind Slash
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Wind God: Contract
Type: Offensive
Element: Wind/Air
Range: 5 meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Eva’s eyes glows red with the contract seal while she harshly swipes a hand up. Almost immediately, a sharp stream of wind will shoot up from the foot of a target up to his/her head, doing D rank cutting damage if successful. If not successful in doing damage, the winds may knock this person back a meter or throw his/her balance off for a moment. She can only target one person at a time with this spell and the said person she targets must be within a 5m range.

Name: Leviatum
Type: Supplementary
Range: 5m
Cooldown: 1
Duration: Sustained
Effect: Eva claps her hands. By setting her sights on a person or object, if this object or person is within a 5m range, she is able to levitate them and move them around to her will, albeit restricted to the 5m range. The person she levitates can break the spell by using a D rank spell over the soft green sparkling wind that covers them or by simply having strength stats above D rank.

Name: Silencium
Range: ~
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Eva clicks her fingers as a small gust of wind envelops her. Eva soon blends in with the air around her. She keeps her physical form but her steps and movements become effortless, silent, a lot stealthier, and almost invisible. In this form, everything she does makes no noise. The plus point about this spell is that it doesn’t necessarily have to be cast on herself. She could cast this on an ally, too, however, they will be restricted to move within a range of 5m around Eva. On the downside, it can be sensed with a D rank sensory spell or even broken with a D rank offensive spell.

Name: Siliax
Duration: Sustained
Effect: Eva waves a hand as passes a gentle zephyr to a direction covering a cone shape, reaching 5m. If anyone gets caught in this zephyrs, they will find that they are glowing a pale green. Soon, they will start feeling like the air around them constricts and there will be a lag in their movements. When affected with this wind, they will notice that there will be a small pause on their movements before they can start to walk or run, as if some weight is pulling them back, and it will take them a few moments longer than normal to get to their max speed. This spell can be broken with a D rank offensive spell used on themselves.

Name: Finium
Type: Debuff
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Eva blows a kiss, targeting someone within a 5m range and by passing a gentle wind over them, causes a D rank debuff in their speed.

Last edited by Evangeline on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Act I [Starter Spells] R1pERCr
#2Venus Rosé 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:44 am

Venus Rosé

Wind Slash: Approved.

Leviathum:

• Note that since this is a supplementary spell, you cannot lift the object and hurl it at someone to do damage. As long as you are aware of this, you are not required to mention it in the spell.

Silencium: Approved.

Silliax: Approved.

Finium: Approved.

#3Evangeline 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:46 am

Evangeline
Yes, I'm aware of that.

#4Venus Rosé 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:47 am

Venus Rosé

Congratulations, your spells have been approved.

#5Leyaria Venerak 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 am

Leyaria Venerak
These spells have been pulled for neccesary revisions.

Leviatum:

• As this is a Trap spell, please indicate that it can also be broken by having a particular statistic of D-Rank or greater, such as Strength.

Bump when edited.

#6Evangeline 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 am

Evangeline
Done. I hope this is fine then.

#7Leyaria Venerak 

Act I [Starter Spells] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

Leyaria Venerak
Congratulations, your spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum