Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first Fiorian [Private:September]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karl 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Thu May 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Karl
Finally she appeared in this strange city. Her head tilted up as the sunshine would glisten her white pure skin. As a simple twirl of 360 degrees, her arms spreads out straight and her right foot straight, left foot back in a hook formation. The long ocean flowing hair would feel loose as it was set free while obviously still attached to her head. Her small bangs tickled against her forehead to where her eyebrows were with the exception of the left part covering her eye. Fye felt so spiritual for a moment till she then stopped. Her left foot would quickly stomp down so her heels were clacked against each other. She was wearing her maid outfit of black and white, her long heel socks of white with ties of deathly satin  and her simple flat dress shoes that were black as well. The arms of hers would dangle while she walked slowly through the unknown city of Era. What was this place exactly? Sure she went past here, but they swiftly left as fast as they got here.

'Where do I go?' she wondered to herself softly. Her pointing finger against the mid-part of her full cute lips. Her heart felt slow, normal in her way as her facial expression looked innocent. Her wide blue orbs wandered across this city as there were strangers all around. She should have came out during the night? She just arrived here. Where does she start now? Her slow walking would become a power walk as she started to feel lost. Why was I here again? In Era? Her head turned left and right to look at stores and other buildings. As she was about to be in midst middle of Era, she could hear some music. Music that was drawing her near. A festival perhaps? A band? Fye became a curious little butterfly.

#2September Vollan 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Thu May 04, 2017 6:57 pm

September Vollan
To be kind."
"When angry people are tired of being lonely, they learn...

The soft sound of a piano gently caressing the afternoon air blossomed over to where the blue-haired woman was. If she decided to approach the sound she would happen upon a small crowd of maybe ten to twelve people. If the girl made her way over then she would find a woman with jet black hair seated at the stark white piano. Her eyes were closed but she managed to perfectly play the grand instrument in her hands. She swayed gently back and forth as she played. Soft humming left the woman's mouth as she played the chords. The melody was light and beautiful. Words weren't needed. She wasn't trying to sing a song but evoke emotion. She wanted her listeners to paint their own serenity in their mind.

September continued her serene harmony for a couple more minutes before she ended the song on a single high note. Her hands lifted from the keys and a deep sigh left her lips. The audience clapped politely and the raven-haired woman stood, bowed and waved a bit. Her lavender eyes scanned the crowd to see how many people had come to hear her before she turned to leave the stage.

The woman re-appeared on the sidewalk where the crowd had been but almost bumped into a woman with the most lovely shade of blue hair. Lavender eyes locked with blue. "Oh!
I apologize! I almost didn't see you there, heh.
Were you watching the show?"

• xxx words
outfit
• tagged: @Fye <3
• notes:  

[img][/img]
Fortune Wheel | Sheet | Profile
#3Karl 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Thu May 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Karl
Her eyes of ocean blue would look forward at the crowd. The music was peaceful, melodic as it reminded her of something else. What was it exactly? Fye was spacing off a little as she stared towards the crowd. The noise that was music was going out the other ear. Her lips would curved into a n expressionless facial expression while spacing off. 'I was thinking of something. What was it again?' she wondered and then as she was about to walk forward, she bumped into someone. ''Nnn...'' she would let out a noise from her mouth, slowly closing her mouth, lowering her gaze.

Now remember...You bow and apologize when you feel you did something wrong. Never question it.

She would remember her grandmother's words of 'wisdom', but the question was, was it wrong? What was right and wrong. Her body tilted back straight up to look a little downward towards the girl who was a little shorter than her. She heard the girl with raven hair and peaceful lit lilac eyes speak to her. She apologized and asked if she was watching the show. Her head turned towards where the crowd was. ''Show?'' she questioned in her soft voice with a foreign accent as if English wasn't her first language. She lowered her gaze and then turned her head towards the girl. ''No. I was following the music till I forgot why I was.'' she spoke once more, but with a closed-sweet smile. Her head tilted a little to where her blue long ocean hair would rest against her right shoulder. ''Was that you?'' she wondered once more. She didn't know this girl. Was she dangerous? It's a possibility that she was from Sin, but no way would they find her this soon. Fye's hands would rest in mid-section of her pelvic, holding each other while looking at this girl straight in her very 'soul'/eyes. The crowd on the other hand she would ignore their existence as they had no part in this conversation.

#4September Vollan 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Fri May 05, 2017 2:12 pm

September Vollan
To be kind."

September watched the woman's face closely. She didn't give much away but she did see a flicker of some kind of hidden emotion. There was more to this person than she let on but then again it wasn't September's place to wonder what that was.

The raven-haired woman smiled a bit proudly at the question given to her. She didn't care if the girl thought she was good or not - well actually she kind of did - but she did care that she'd been recognized. That had to mean she was getting better. Her work was paying off. There weren't many feelings better to September then knowing that her hard work meant something.

"Yes, that was me! I don't really get to do things like that very often but when I do it makes me feel connected with my mother. She...passed away about a year ago and it helps me feel like she's close. Heh, I know it's nonsense right?" The lavender-eyed woman chuckled a bit.
• xxx words
outfit
• notes:  

[img][/img]
#5Karl 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Fri May 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Karl
Her head was somewhat still tilted while looking down a little at the woman. How old was she? Her eyes reminded her of some flowers from long ago. What were those flowers to be exact? Fye wasn't quite sure. How silly to even think of it when she knew she wouldn't remember something. The real question was why couldn't she remember? 'It's bothering me...' she thought coldly as her eyes of half and half of dark and light blue looked at the female. Her mind was lost as well as her soul, but still she would have a smile and enlightening eyes.

The lady spoke of her mother and how playing music reminded her of well, her mother. What was it like to have a mother anyways? Was it like her having her grandmother? Were they one in the same, just different titles? Her eyes wouldn't look away from the girl's eyes. After she was done with the mother feels, she'd then question on it being nonsense. At that moment she would lower her gaze even more to look down at the ground for a split second and then to the left. 'Nonsense...? No...' she thought slowly and cold. Her eyes would look back at the ladies gaze, speaking softly and soothingly as ever. ''I do not believe such things are 'nonsense'. You have something that relates to the one you...care about.'' she spoke, with the last two words taking longer than the others due to thinking of how to describe it in their language. There were many languages that she learned, but she still didn't know what most of the words meant nor their existence in 'Fiorian'. ''Many things I know how to do, but piano isn't one of them.'' she would say with a soft smile. Her head would hold up straight and then her hands would let go of each other to dangle against her sides. Her head turned towards the road that was slowly getting cleared. ''So are you from here?'' she would question lost and wondrous, turning her attention back to the lilac eyed girl.

#6September Vollan 

The first Fiorian [Private:September] Empty Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 pm

September Vollan
To be kind."

September had to admit that the shorter woman was visually stunning. She seemed like a true innocent soul. Her ditzy or clueless nature only added to her childlike charm. The raven-haired woman smiled as the woman spoke. She couldn't believe that someone actually shared her outlook on something like that. It seemed like most people prefer to only think about their departed loved one when they needed to. Not when it meant the most.

September liked her.

"If you ever wish to learn,
I'd be happy to teach you! The piano is a wonderous instrument that can evoke emotions in you that you didn't even know you had!"

September looked around when the woman asked her if she was from around here. Here being Era.
She shook her head. "I'm originally from the countryside but now I live in Clover!" September lifted her left shoulder to present her Blue Pegasus guild tattoo.
"I'm in Blue Pegasus! And my name is September, by the way!"
• xxx words
outfit
• notes:  

[img][/img]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum