Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dis Lev I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nihil Justus 

Dis Lev I Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Nihil Justus
Name: Revenge.
Mana Cost: 25.
Requirements: Dis Lev.
Type: Offensive.
Element: Darkness.
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts.
Duration: Instantly.
Effect: By punching his knuckles against each other, he can create eight blades with a width and height of 10 cm each side, composed of a mass of darkness and shoot as he moves both his hands forward, with the palms open. After doing this, the eight blades target at the same spot and with a limit of 5 meters total, with the blades fusing together as a drill measuring 20 per 20 centimeters at each side, before dealing a D-Rank blow against the enemy's body.

Name: Egoism.
Type: Offensive.
Range: Self.
Cooldown: 1 Post.
Duration: Sustain.
Effect: Nihil jumps high in the sky and prepares to cross both of his arms at the front of his head, with his back generating a messy mass of black darkness, quite similar to demonic wings, measuring something between 10 by 30 centimeters overall. The wings can be used as blades, dealing D-Rank damage.

Name: Eavesdrop.
Type: Supplementary.
Range: 5 Meters.
Effect: Nihil creates a circular field of dark miasma around him by placing the palm of his left hand on the forehead, with the circle having a radius of 5 meters at each side of the circle. This allows the user to detect every movement, from muscles to cellular respiration, done by those that are inside the circle itself.

Name: Jealously.
Type: Strenght Self Buff.
Range: None.
Effect: By clenching his fists and forcing his legs into the ground, Nihil covers all his muscles with black miasma, resulting in his own body gaining more muscular mass, giving him a temporary D-Rank buff in physical strength.

Name: Resentment.
Type: Endurance Self Buff.
Range: None.
Effect: By crossing his arms to protect his body, mainly the pectoral plexus, he creates a mass of black miasma that fills his entire body, resulting in a temporary increase in his physical endurance with a D-Rank self buff.

Last edited by Nihil Justus on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 9 times in total

#2Yoshino Freljord 

Dis Lev I Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Revenge: Mana cost should be 25. Remove any mentions of speed.

Resentment: No flight at this rank.

Eavesdrop: Nothing similar to Archive, which is essentially what this breaks down to.

???: New name required. You already used the spell Resentment. You can turn it into a part two, to continue it as a combo, or something along those lines. Change the +5 to D-Rank buff. This is in case the numbers get changed in the future. State that it's a Strength Self-Buff in the type. Shouldn't have a range, seeing as how it's a self-buff.

???: New name required. You already used the spell Resentment. Change it to Strength Self-Buff. Remove the range. Change the quantity of the buff to D-Rank instead of a numerical value.

Bump upon completion or PM me on Discord.

#3Nihil Justus 

Dis Lev I Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Nihil Justus
Okay, done it.
Changed the flying supplementary with a offensive.

#4Yoshino Freljord 

Dis Lev I Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum