Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucifer's Arsenal I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Odin † 

Lucifer's Arsenal I Empty Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Odin †

Name: Lucifer Morningstar
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Personality: Lucifer Morningstar, the Prince of Darkness and King of Hell, God's original Archangel before he fell, is much like one would expect from a demon. A cold hearted individual that preys on the weakness of others. A manipulator that shows no remorse both in physical and mental combat. In simple terms,: he's a bad guy. Sarcastic and witty, with no care for human souls or the repercussions of his actions. He makes a move, and enjoys the chaos and consequences that arise from it, especially the one's he does not expect.

When in combat, Lucifer is much the same, using his powers to weaken his opponent while outlasting them in Endurance and Mana. He will use every dirty trick in the book to win a fight, not because he needs to but simply because it brings him joy to defeat an opponent both physically and mentally, to see them crumple at your feet as they understand they could never win in the first place, before he ends their lives.

Appearance: Lucifer takes the form of a fiery humanoid demon, with two large, semi-circular horns protruding from his forehead and large, draconic and ripped wings which he can use for flight. His shoulders, arms and legs are covered in brimstone, having formed an almost armour looking coating on his otherwise fire coloured flesh which is shown by both his face, back and chest.

His eyes are a deep red colour and his teeth are shaped into fangs, completing his demonic look along with the wings and horns. He has long dark hair flowing from his head down to his chest, and his lower body is mostly covered by brown coloured training joggers.
Buff: Endurance

Name: Ember
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: TakeOver - Lucifer
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Placing an open palm in front of him, the user fires out a burning projectile in the shape of the hand to the target.

Name: Ignite
Type: Offensive
Range: Self
Duration: Instant
Effect: By snapping his fingers, the user can cover his entire body in fire, causing D rank damage to anyone or anything that comes into contact with it.

Name: Torch
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Sustained
Effect: By snapping his fingers, the user can light their hand on fire, allowing them to see in the dark or set flammable material on fire. This fire does no direct damage to people.

Name: Singe
Type: Debuff
Element: -
Duration: Sustain
Effect: By pointing at a target within range, the user can apply a D rank debuff to the target's Speed.

Name: Envelop
Type: AOE | Debuff
Element: -
Range: 1m3
Duration: Sustain
Effect: By clapping his hands, the user can cause everyone within range of this spell to suffer a D rank debuff to their endurance.

#2Odin † 

Lucifer's Arsenal I Empty Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Odin †

Bump for completion

#3Takaya Kurokawa 

Lucifer's Arsenal I Empty Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Takaya Kurokawa
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

Lucifer's Arsenal I Tumblr_oabl20ODtx1rluhlpo1_500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum