Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus (Karisa/SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:11 am

DaeSeong
She was cute and looked so serene, he made sure to be there with her so she can cling and hold onto him to feel secure. While the others drove them to Crocus, which was the last one do to. The grand finale. He was excited to see the town, but while they drove he had his eyes on Karisa

Eventually they arrived and Karisa woke up. He smiled softly to her "It was good. But we're almost done. Im excited to see Crocus most of all. I think this town is right up my alley, but alas it is not on the coast, which I have taken a liking to during my stay in Hargeon. I cant wait to see this town though so it can make up my mind where I want our home to be" he really liked Astera, but the fact it was in the west, the only region that didnt have a light guild made the place feel extra unsafe to him. Although he had heard some rumours about the guild in Baska, which did maybe make him consider Astera just a bit.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:06 am

Karisa

Her fingertips trailed against his jawline as she woke up, gazing up at him with her half-asleep eyes. "I'm glad it was good." She paused and thought for a moment about the difference between Crocus and Hargeon as well as Astera. She knew Crocus had all the rich life sort of vibe, best or the best lived here according to your wallet, who you bang, and or general connections and talents. She did enjoy some of the places here. Astera had a Sevenese charm to it, the buildings that were sleek of stone with marble and more. It had a cost of beautiful sparkling waters and easily could get seafood and more. Hargeon was the home of their guild, sea, and where they first met. Each place at its own unique things

"Mmm~ I know you'll make a good choice, my love." Karisa yawned and giggled quietly as she then saw the car park for them to get out. She sat up slowly despite her not wanting to. She wanted to keep being in his arms, be carried by him, and never leave, but she knew all that would end, and she had to swallow her emotions down for what may come next after all of this was over. She smiled sweetly for him, staying positive for him, for a face. Karisa went towards a very exquisite place that looked up for only famous people. Asi smiled as she followed suit, walking with Kyu there, taking his arm. Once inside, the whole area had chandeliers and fancy decor, and the desk person slid the card to Karisa.

Once inside the elevator, they went all the way up to where it'd finally open to show a large penthouse with a view of the whole city. "Finally.~" Karisa spoke and walked in. Lunch was already prepared and ready to eat as if a chef knew of their arrival. There was healthy things, non-healthy things and Karisa surely was going for that creamy chicken carbonara.

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:25 am

DaeSeong
"I do like Astera, but I dont feel as safe there considering there are no light guilds in the region. Although I am not sure of the Baskan guild. I am a bit on the fence there. Between Phantom Lord and Guardia Compagnia, I am not sure if its the best choice even though Astera is beautiful. Crocus meanwhile has the right vibe and the safety net of Rune Knights. It just lacks the sea" so his dilemma was that Astera seemed to him unsafe, while Crocus seemed safe but lacked the sea.

"I dont know how guilds work, but is it smart to check out the baskan guild if you are that on the fence. You say they are neutral. Surely they listen to coin. Make sure they dont bother you?" Kyu spoke to Dae-seong as he overheard his comments, though he mostly focused on Asi after that as Kyu had no idea how guild relations are between Blue Pegasus and anyone else. He did know that Phantom Lord was a dark guild

Anywho they went inside and once inside the elevator, they went all the way up to where it'd finally open to show a large penthouse with a view of the whole city
"Now this is beautiful too. A place that was made for us" he spoke to Karisa

224|413

#4Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:32 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled sweetly and twirled happily once before sitting down at the unique fancy table. "I knew you'd like this.~" she tells Dae-Seong as she wasn't going to say how she got this. She honestly kept her fame down on the low side as she wasn't quite as famous as those like Yuurei, but she was pretty much about there. Karisa started to get her plate and set it all up. Their plates were on the table already as was the silverware and needed things. They just needed to get their own servings. She wasn't going to eat till the other three got there, a seat next to her for Dae-Seong and the other side of the table would be for Kyu and Asirak.

"We even have the view on the balcony of where you will be having your concert so I can watch from here."Karisa smiled sweetly because she knew Dae-Seong would prefer her to probably stay safe here and not with the huge crowd, but he also would probably want her to watch him. Now she could.

#5DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:41 pm

DaeSeong
"You are sweet, you know that?" he really was happy and at ease with her. He was curious what she had to say after the concert. He didnt forget that tidbit
"Well, we got some time to kill. What do you want to do?" he asked her.

Meanwhile, Kyu was in the room, for now just resting. He was gonna go and see Crocus, but not now. During the concert yes. The kitsune wondered how long would their stay here be considering the tour is gonna end soon. And he also wondered where do they go from here. He was also aware that Karisa will say what Asi told him. He didnt know what would happen, but he hoped Asi would keep Karisa safe. He also wondered was he strange for a kitsune? Leaving Joya and falling for a clone or half a person. Yeah... he's probably weird. He wondered how would those back at Joya see this

159|572

#6Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:47 pm

Karisa

Karisa was eating since the food was there for everyone, but it seemed like she was the only one who was going to eat, well, also Asi as they ate together. She was thinking as she ate. Karisa listened to Dae-Seong and was thinking more. "Mmmm, well, we don't have too much time, but perhaps a bath?" Karisa wondered as she slowly gets up to head to the suite bathroom. She gave a small smile, swaying away. Rather or not he joined, she stripped down and turned on the jacuzzi water and put in some soak salts. Slowly, she got in and tied her brown hair back more upwards. She leaned back and yawned, hoping he will join because she wanted to cuddle into him. The feeling of his skin as she craved it, but she was not going to force him to join if he did not desire to.

The water was like a warm blanket, her eyes closed and her mind tried to stay calm despite the destruction and turmoil going on in her thoughts.

#7DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:56 pm

DaeSeong
"I'll join you. As long as its short" he does get 'jittery' if he feels he might run late. He doesnt like being late to anything, let alone his own concert. He would go and undress to join her in the fancy bath jacuzzi thing

Meanwhile, Kyu went to get a bit to eat, he wasnt really hungry but knew that he needed to eat. He did notice an absence from this entire tour, but he didnt want to probe and question it as he assumed there was a purpose to it. So instead of worrying about it, he let things play out and just went to relax and eat. Crocus was an exciting place to him, he couldnt wait to explore the city and to stay the night here. He imagined the place had to beautiful at night too with the lights. Come to think of it, he never really went out to enjoy the night life

159|731

#8Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:01 pm

Karisa

Karisa sees him join as they cuddle and she helps washes his back and everything, a massage included in the bath. Meanwhile, Asi and Kyu were out there alone now as Asi walked towards Kyu, hugging him from behind. "Mmm, perhaps we can go out there tonight before... well, you know. Spend some time together." Asi whispers and smirks playfully, her hand against his chest from behind, her groin again his ass as she holds him close to her body. Her nose nuzzles into his neck. "I want one more night... of passion and enjoying life with you," Asirak tells Kyu and she wanted to do so much more. Asirak, unlike Karisa, was more preverse and open to being perverted. Her hand slid down to Kyu's stomach and held her hand there, inches away from his waistband. "So, tell me, what would you love to do when we go out there and enjoy Crocus? There's a lot to do," Asirak tells Kyu, slowly letting him go.

#9DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:40 pm

DaeSeong
As the love birds had thier bath time, Kyu was with Asi and he leaned back into her as he felt her behind him. He felt Asirak and where she placed her hand as well as her whispers which made him shudder, in a good way.

"ooou, the only thing I wanna do is you, when I hear you talking like that" all seductive and stuff. She really knew how to excite him that he had to take a second to calm down and answer her question for real. "To be honest I dont know, I never went out in a town during night. I would love to see what the nightlife is like." he wasnt sure even how to approach that. Should he go out as himself, a kitsune? Or as his human form which is like Dae-seong. Would that make troubles for his human? He really didnt know anything about nightlife

154|885

#10Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:15 pm

Karisa

Asirak chuckles as she twines her fingers with his. "Then that is what we will do... to make memories for us before... me and her go," She whispered quietly, her eyes searching his for any regret for getting close to her, but she saw his eyes questioning things, but not about what was known. "Let's go around, Kyu..." She took him to the elevator and left together. She wanted to enjoy the night with Kyu too. Give him good memories with her as well. "So, we can enjoy the gardens, the club and many other places," Asirak tells Kyu as she wants him to choose, to have the best night of his life. She will make sure of it.

Meanwhile, she knew he needed to go to the concert, to get ready, so she removed herself. Karisa kissed his forehead and got out, disheartened because she knew what was next. She got up and went to get things ready for him to take. She came back and gave him a towel, helping him dry off as her eyes gazed at his. "Good luck out there. I'll be watching from the balcony..." Karisa spoke softly, kissing his lips.

#11DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:37 pm

DaeSeong
She tugged on him as she led him out, having an idea what they can do together. He curiously followed her. He didnt really say anything, mostly because he was at a loss for words and had that expression of awe and wonder

Meanwhile
He kissed her back, oblivious about the things on her mind, instead he dressed up for the concert and went there. Arriving to his location just in the nick of time, where he quickly got prepared for the stage, which he soon enough entered.
From the confort of her balcony, Karisa could see him as he greeted the audience that cheered and started his concert, where he would, sing, dance and perform. Singing song after song after song. And eventually upon the ending, the audience wanting an encore, which he would give them since this was the last concert of the tour, which made him stay an extra hour. But eventually all good thinges come to an end

162|1047

#12Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:47 pm

Karisa

Asirak would take him to explore not only their desires of pure joy of experiencing new things, but of also each other. She smiled, giggled, laughed and held hands, Asirak's other half finally slowly filing up the darkness that was left within Karisa by the love of two as Karisa is as such, two.

Meanwhile, Karisa saw him leave and she got snacks, and drinks ready to finally leave for her balcony. Her brown chocolate eyes flashed different colors, seeing him enjoy himself and she loved seeing him smile. Hearing him sing was making her feel in a dreamy state. Her fingers grazed against the railing of the balcony, dreaming a scenario that she would do when she was a kid. Those daydreams of when someone is in danger, no matter the gender and someone comes and protects the person right on time. It could be one of those unexpected savings or even something else, but her eyes opened to think about him, only him at this very moment and many other times.

#13DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:54 pm

DaeSeong
As they enjoyed the night together, he couldnt help but nuzzle her and have some contact with her. But he was aware that their fun would probably have to end soon

Meanwhile
With Dae-seong the encore ended and his concert and tour was officially over. Once off the stage, he used the earrings magic to change into his normal attire. He then made his way back to the hotel, back to Karisa.

As he was making his way there he could've swore he saw Karisa. But then he realized who he saw in the distance was mainly Asirak with Kyu. So he let the two have their date and made his way back to the hotel, where Karisa was surely on the balcony.. Making his way to their room, he would greet Karisa with a hug and a kiss. Holding her close to him and feeling relatively satisfied and calm. Perhaps relieved too because he can finally take a real break and focus on other stuff for a bit
"Im finally done, my love"

176|1223

#14Karisa 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:11 am

Karisa

Karisa enjoyed watching every bit of it as she then saw it end. She yawned sweetly as she had her eyes closed for a moment. Her ears once again heard the song, not his song, but the song from the unknown sky, far away. Her eyes tiredly gazed up as she heard its call. As if time had gone fast, she felt him hug her, holding her and kissing her. Karisa smiled sweetly, her hand caressing his cheek as she kissed him back, her lips caressing the softness. "I'm proud of you, my shining and burning heart and star.~" Karisa purred and turned fully so her front body was against his for a moment, keeping the peace. She was not sure how long it would last since they had things to talk about. It was nighttime now, the stars were rising as they were barely seen due to the lights of the city, unfortunately. The moon though was out and almost full. She gazed up into Dae-Seong's eyes... knowing it was time.

1250/1250
-exit-

#15DaeSeong 

Crocus (Karisa/SL) Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:28 am

DaeSeong
He holds her close to him and looks at her eyes. As much as he would want to give her access to his more average brown eyes, he kind of didnt want to let her go to even make that adjustment. He just wanted to hold her. He kissed her softly and then rested his forehead against hers as he gazed at her eyes deeply with his golden ones that obscured the emotion and hid the curiousity they had for what she had in store now that the tour was done.

But he was not going to press the question, instead he would let her tell him when she feels ready, hoping its not something too bad as he still remembered the expression she made. He just wanted to explore a happily ever after with her and shed all the worries. But somehow, he knew that something bad was just around the corner

153|1376

THE END

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum