Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:42 am

Harrison
Here we was again, Harrison out in a different part of the east most likely trying to repeat the same thing again with a different kind of element to see when it would actually change elements or how magically actually changed it to start with it.

This time he just needed to find what element he wanted to try and study. Harrison was normally a bit better than that. But Magnolia was a pretty place and turning out pretty peaceful so he was getting distracted.

So turning to a new page in his note book Harrison continued what he normally did somewhere in these woods. Starting a new in his studies. As always a magical chance for some one else to find him. Harrison just needed to figure out what element he wanted to try and do his own version of studying of next, He had many options at this time.

#2Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:28 pm

Kaito

Kaito walking through the area to watch out for anything being out of place sees the man and tries to figure out what the man is going out here and if he is up to no good. "Hey you what are you doing?" Kaito's voice seemed to carry some weight as he was in charge of making sure nothing happened to the city while the guild master was away even if it was a task he had only gave himself as the guild master would never ask such a thing of him or making him feel like he would have to do something so strange and out of the way for them.

Kaito kept getting closer to the man as he waited for the answer for why he was out here Kaito didn't draw his weapon or whip up his own mana into a frenzy as he wanted to give the guy a chance and scaring him or showing that he might be combative might set this man over the edge and Kaito didn't want to be picking any fights or starting any trouble if he could help it.

#3Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Harrison
It was a good question to ask since he did not know Harrison, But Harrison found being asked this question confusing after all he was here and just doing his normal things, is it normal people for to ask and nose in on these things? He did ponder that but over all he supposed it was some what normal for it to happen. Fiorians seem to be curious folk.

So he would look at this yet to be named man and smiled at him, warmly and in a manner that showed he was friendly."Do not fear, Not anything too dangerous I promise."Harrison started off by answering that just to make it clear.

So then he would try to keep it a bit more basic in the terms of what he was doing."I am conducting a study, A simple one. How and what causes Arcane magic to change elements into the other ones we have now, Just been going to different weather conditions to test how it changes into that."This was just another starting point for him to try it.

#4Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 pm

Kaito

Kaito is very unsure someone that is really innocent really needs to speak it in so many words and the research he is saying about sounds like total bull shit but Kaito had nothing that he could prove that this guy was doing to really even try to call him out on it. "Well I don't know what that kind of testing covers or needs to be done but just don't blow anything up or make a scene of it so people have to get involved. I am Kaito I am of Fairy Tail. What is your name stranger?" He figured that if he at least had the guys name someone might be able to find him later if there was a big enough issue that he caused in the city or the forest. He doesn't want Judith returning to people accusing Fairy Tail of turning a blind eye to someone strange that could be a danger to them self or others so he was covering bases.

#5Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:25 pm

Harrison
So he was from a thing called Fairy Tail, Harrison has heard of guild so he assumed that was what he was a part of."Do forgive me, As I am from caelum to start with. Is Fairy Tail the local guild here?"Harrison said politely like it almost had his interest now to talk about the things he could learn here at least for the moment. His attention span was odd."I am Harrison Spellford. I am from Caelum is off exploring and conducting a study personally of starting of magic and how we learned to branch into elements aside from arcane."Harrison even offered to shake his hand because he figured that was a common practice here in fiore thus he did it here.

But Harrison figured he would explain himself."I promise you intend no harm. I am just trying to find the point between not being around people. While also being close enough to towns to make sure i am not too lost so i can return to an inn need i feel like i need to sleep."It still sounded insane when he phrased it but Harrison was serious about it and how he did his tests.

#6Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:18 pm

Kaito

"Yeah Fairy Tail is the local guild you should know that if you are in the city as that is a safe point for people." He is confused how this guy could be so out of the loop about where he is and what is this learning how to change elements thing he was talking about and is there a way that he might be able to do such a thing? Kaito had no idea what that really meant but he was a dragon slayer so he guessed maybe there was something to what the man was saying. He charges up a ball of mana in his hand and he tries to change it's element but it wasn't happening then he uses his dual element mode and light magic swirls around in his palm mixed with the arcane magic.

"Wait now that you say that my sword can do something like that change elements when I made contact with something that has a weakness..." He pulls out his sword to show the other man how it worked as maybe it would help.

#7Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:54 pm

Harrison
It seemed the worries would be gone and in some manner Harrison would be given a chance to have an object show and explain what exactly he is trying to figure out just with out a weapon."Oh you do? interesting this might short cut my studies slightly."Harrison seemed happy about it.

But he also did not seem to assume anything. He was really polite once you got past how odd he was at first meeting him."Might I see this weapon of mention?"Harrison asked because he was use to get permission after all he did not want to be causing trouble.

Internally it still seemed to make him excited, it could allow him ti piece together the next step he was trying to figure out, how did we get magic to take on and adapt to elements to start with? How did we figure out to alter basic magic to allow it to work that way.

#8Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:27 pm

Kaito

Kaito nodded his head and he handed the sword to the man to see and feel. Kaito was not sure if the sword will be able to help or not as that sword was a hero weapon and it wasn't anything that was really all that normal so it was special but maybe something about it will make it help results happens as he was unsure if the metal was special or if something else about the weapon made it special and would make him able to see something special about it when this researcher saw what it could do.

Kaito was also a bit nervous as he didn't often let other people handle the sword beside Revy when they were fighting as it helped Revy do damage while Kaito blocked attacks and headed people off before they can start anything or do anything about it Kaito still had to wonder why he was able to have this weapon and what the weapon really might be able to do or give to them.

#9Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:54 am

Harrison
Harrison seemed excited but not overly excited. Harrison seemed enamoured with this weapon for the moment he held it. In some manner he was just trying to connect the discoveries that made such things possible. Even now looking at the sword he pondered the same thing. How did it know to change elements? how did it pick up which element it is or tell? it was a good thing to ponder.

After all that could end his entire wonder to start with his entire goal of his studies could be held in this sword just wanting to break down how it all worked on paper and apply with out a weapon and continue on from there. Even remarking about it before she would make sure to point the weapon away from Kaito because safety was important."If all goes how I think, That might short cut many of my thoughts i have been pondering."Thus not being told how it functions he merely placed it on the ground and waited to see when it took on an element.

#10Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:16 am

Kaito

Kaito seeing that the man didn't understand how the weapon worked reached into a dimension and pulled out a sword that was of the ice element. "Pick up the sword and I will show you how it works." Kaito waited for the man to pick up the sword he had been lent and once the man had picked it up Kaito looked at the man. "I am going to swing this sword at you, swing that special sword and match my strike."

Once the other man was ready he took his swing with the ice element sword and when the two swords were to clash the sword he had lent to Harrison reacted and the blade turned to fire to counter the attack from  the ice element blade as fire was ice elements weakness. To some it might look like Kaito had just attempted to attack the other man but he had just been showing how it worked so any one lookers might be confused by seeing this.

#11Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:30 am

Harrison
He didn't want to ask because well it was not entirely something he had considered, But also he was nice enough to give him a chance. given his mind set would have just him being a quiet for a few hours until he figured out."Oh? here I would not force you to do such a thing, I had been content of just trying to figure it out on my own."Harrison said but he also realized it might take up so much time and he did not think about how long Kaito was willing to wait for him to do these things.

So that was the plan, it was interesting and thus would. Harrison seemed to even repeat the same standing motion, Everything was in some manner almost perfectly repeated. Harrison with what happen almost seemed to not reaction at all. These things seemed to make him worried at all."Interesting the weapon is reactionary."

#12Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:33 am

Kaito

Kaito was not sure what this man was on about most of what was going on was above Kaito's level of thinking as Kaito mostly learns by doing. His childhood was him pushing himself to keep up with wood elves even though he was not one nor could he be one his will to push made him mimic their movements and tricks to balance even though he was simply able to mock it, it was no where near perfect and he didn't have perfect balance but he found tricks to be able to recatch his balance."Often one is reactionary, the best offense is a good defense as you let your enemy show their hand first before you engage it lets you view openings and areas to act on, or attempt to act on if you have the insight to see them."

Kaito wondered if what he even said made sense and if that meant that he could make it all count to this man trying to learn the power to access all the elements at once from his arcane stand point but even Kaito has no idea of what could be born of this research.

#13Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:08 pm

Harrison
Harrison knew he was not a fighter, He was just a man who studies. He was able to admit he was not fighter to start with. But what he lack in combat experience he seemed to just make up for by wanting to try things. In some manner it was annoying but he seemed to try to be nice about it. Even remarking about it."I see sorry, I am a study more then a fighter."Harrison answered in return. Over all he seemed he would trying to be a bit better now.

And all maybe Harrison did not know yet how illogical his mind might work. But given how he was at least he was not in sane or causing problems he was just trying to figure out an answer to a question that people did not know how to answer or did not ever consider asking to start with. So alas Harrison would wait to try again with more focus trying to follow along.

#14Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:01 pm

Kaito

Kaito is confused to why the man can’t be both a fighter and a study as studying fighting is easy. Using the things you see in fights is about practicing them and using them in a way that makes sense to your own style and letting it go if the move has no use or is not about to gel with the style they are trying to use. Kaito knows his master beat the teachings into him so if he needed to he could master any weapon swiftly. He is still not the best learned on a bow or guns as he was more in the field fighting and not a long range fighter it leaves you too vulnerable to much once a fight starts. Kaito clears his throat and then begins to speak. "That is fine just take your time and let yourself adjust, I am not planning to abandon you out here alone to the wilds when I showed you a way."

#15Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:29 am

Harrison
Harrison mind set, over all continue to just most likely confuse people, as always he was confusing even in some manner he confused people often because he never attempted combat, thus he just studied and used spells in some form on things he could not damage a lot of things, At least he was not yet trying to move on to stages of trying on a larger scale only because Harrison's attention span was some what questionable.

He didn't attempt use of weapons, never really cared to try too, They were never in his mind to ever attempt it to start with. Harrison was going to be an odd one, But oddities seemed to be normal for fae. Something else seemed to gather his attention for a moment. As she was taking his time he was in fact still making small talk."I must remark while I am trying to get this done, People here when meet them seem keen to make sure I don't get lost. But that is something I just notice when i came to this area."Harrison mentioned while he tried again and seemingly was not getting it over all. It was seem like he actually tried again.

#16Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:57 am

Kaito

Kaito wondered if there was a reason that they were saying that about this area but he also wondered if there was anything this man brings with him that might be dangerous to the area as he had seen a lot of things people think are safe that were very dangerous. He will keep an eye out for anything that might come this way from this man being here but he knows that this guy means no harm. "Well you never know how easy it is to get lost till you are lost and need to be found." kaito has been a lot of places and he knows that very well only takes a few steps from the path to be on a whole different adventure than the one you had first set out to be on.

Kaito looked around and wondered if that thing he had seen early on was still out here or if it was gone from the seemingly lurking evil that darkened the halls of this country under an unnamed gods that had seemed to have over taken the lan$ and tainted them.

#17Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:23 am

Harrison
This was going to seemingly distract Harrison, A man who always wanted to learn more he was so such things did catch his interest. But being Harrison he had to remark everything in odd ways."Oh? Is this any different from how the wilds of Caelum work?"Harrison asked this in general. Not really realizing how one might not be able to compare areas he did not explain what it was like to be in the wilds of caelum and how there was fae. A bit short sighted but Harrison's focus seemed to be strange.

But since it was over all on the subject. Harrison knowing little just went."What kind of dangers do lurk in these woods anyway?"It seemed he was going to get many questions and see what kind of answers he got, Even if he was now distracted by what their first goal was to start with.

#18Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Kaito

Kaito rubbed his chin as he was not sure that he would go that far as this has seemed to have caused an issue but then he remembers the creature he say all those years ago and he puts a finger up as he was going to say about that creature but this man is a researcher would be call attention to it from others and ruin this forest and what if it is something rare or endangered and telling him will have it forced to be a captive like he use to be but he was not so sure what he should do as on one hand he was warning him of dangers and he has no idea if that thing was dangerous or not but it looked like a child size the last time he had seen it but would it grow if left alone? Kaito was having a very strong inner fight with him self if he should speak on it or not but in the end Kaito thinks it is best not to reveal about the creature. "It is mostly just animals out here as long as you are good with protecting yourself you should be fine."

#19Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:56 pm

Harrison
It was just animals. Useful information only merely because when he was thinking about it. But Harrison seemed to have lost focus right away on what he was doing to start with that Kaito was helping him with. Harrison had odd ways of focusing on things. Over all he was just kind of super focusing on whatever at the time the main subject at hand. Thus his focus now was talking about what is around him."I see, I guess if i am all that worried about it I can manage them, But I never really seem to worry about them."Harrison answered about it now that he thought about it.

Then after that he seemed to realize he got himself distracted slightly. Even going back to it was him realizing that he got distracted."Let ventures aside, Should give this test a few move run through."Right back on task like they didn't have a conversation about things in the woods

#20Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:31 pm

Kaito

Kaito wasn’t so sure about this man and his chances of survival out here in the forest with just the normal animals now as he seems more of a space case that Averie but he wasn’t going to say that out loud cause the gods might smite him down before he even gets far from here. He doesn’t hear or see any animals so he would be fine. Kaito watches over the man as he is more scared that the man will get himself killed, and that they will fail to be able to save him. Kaito take the position up in the tree to make sure that he doesn’t miss any movements even in the shadows. He find this man strange that maybe this man gets too involved in his work. Kaito was going to keep watching over him as he has a very back feeling and he looks for where Revy is and if she will be okay as she is important to him as well but maybe she had went home.

#21Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:37 am

Harrison
Harrison at least was not a mind reader as he would try to explain his oddness away as his typical fae habits in which to most people that would not be a way to explain away the way he acted. But he was not. However he was getting use to the sword it just took a bit of extra time for it to click with, after all he had an odd way of working these things it just seems he was picking up a rhythm to it and i started to pay off.  

"Huh interesting. Seems to make sense now."Harrison said like it seemed to have left him pretty happy now that he got it and seemingly left him happy knowing what he learned, Maybe this was a key part to start piecing together what he wanted to know."Valuable information."he left it at that and offered the weapon back.

#22Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:41 am

Kaito

Kaito extended his hand and takes the weapon back and returns it to the sheath on his hip and he wonders if there was a real reason behind the man being out here or if there was something else that was driving him to act as he did but Kaito had no ideas to why he would be out here and acting like he was and his weapon seemed unharmed as well but there could be many reasons that this strange man had been out here alone it could have been bait to get someone unprepared to stop and them be spirited away or something like that but some other things seemed to be a bit odd and off about where they were currently like Kaito didn’t hear or seem to sense any animals that would other wise be running around or watching them had the man put some kind of scent blocker on him self or maybe a repellent.

"Would you mind telling me what you are?" He figured the best way to go about this was to just ask the other man what he was as Kaito was an advanced human with other features that made him better then other people but he wanted to make sure that his was all done right and find if this person was a strange race he had not really encountered before.

#23Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 pm

Harrison
t was a good question to ask him, one he figured he had answered before. If not he would answer again with out really thinking about it twice. After all if he needed to be sure he needed to be sure."I didn't mention it before? I am a Fae. I come from Caelum."He spoke casually about it. Yet again if ever asked about it. Harrison would never deny even if other fae would be most likely fairly different people compared to him. He was still a bit odd of a person over all.

But it was because Harrison knew he was odd. But he didn't down play it whenever anyone pointed it out. But he tried his best to not cause problems in which was over all a good thing in which people could eventually highlight of him. But that was just his internal thoughts over all.

#24Kaito 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Kaito

A fae, this man was of the fae? it is strange to think about it, but why would a fae be here of all places did the fairy tree get shaken and this man left to find a way to fix the damage or have a way to change the trees element so in the future the tree takes less damage or maybe there was more to it then Kaito could see but he knows that he needs to be careful, pissing off the fae and fairies was messy business and he knows that so he was going to have to do better as to not upset him.

Kaito opens a few portals and he reached into them pulling out some extra snacks and drinks as well as a decent tent. "Here is some extra stuff to help you get through your stay out here. If you don’t see what you are looking for make sure you stop by some of the tea houses and cafe like places in town. And if you find yourself in need feel free to come looking at Fairy tail."

#25Harrison 

The Magic of Repeating. (Open.) Empty Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:55 am

Harrison
He might have been a bit odd but he was still polite and grateful when people did these things for him even if he might be some what aware that he was a bit of an oddity in terms of a person, After all her merely just showed up and tested things with out a word."Well, Thank you very much. Hopefully you continue to have a wonderful day."With there Harrison seemingly just went on his way.

With out much notice really. Harrison most likely would going to be a in passing mention. But side from that he would be not much of a problem while he was lingering about. Harrison was sure a mystery but if anything he was a friendly one who meant no harm to anyone, no intentional harm anyway. The was an odd place one could only do so much and still one could get hurt.

{exit.}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum