Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiatus [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Hiatus [Closed] 1*2MBR4N5k_0FIYETzGGISXQ

Kazimir descended onto the rooftop of the tallest Inn. The night sky loomed with clear radiance above. His eyes were suited for the dark lay of the land. Platinum hair swept up gently with each passing breeze.

"Don't worry. I'll be home soon. Until then you know you can always pester your guardians. Be safe you two. Goodnight," Kaz spoke as his thought projection ended with a farewell to his children for now.

The mage hovered the document before him, that showed strike points scattered around the land. His next targets. Small streaks of blood stained the edges of the parchment.

"Where to next," another voice called out from a room below.

"For now just scout the area. Meet me in the morning at the outskirts and we will move from there." He said to his clan member. The warrior nodded and dashed across the wind into the night sky. It was odd to have formed a defacto team once again. Reminded him of the old days.

He folded the parchment up and laid back on the roof. "I still have some time. Maybe it won't get to the guilds" Even now he could hear some of the whispers through the town. Bishops gone missing. Clergy found dead. It wasn't glamourous work but he persevered. Word of the damage to the church still echoed through the cities.

He wondered if anyone outside the knights would begin investigating. But the church was keeping this pretty tight. If anyone came into town they would no doubt hear that the church had been under attack but no one had yet been able to find the culprit.

#2Καrisa 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:18 pm

Καrisa
Hiatus [Closed] Kari13

The smell of decay, chaos and the breeze that caught the scent of the one Karisa of old was searching for. She couldn't stay in this realm for long and she knew she had to see 'him'. Her brown gem eyes that were polished by the lights glistened as she could almost see his location wandering. She has heard that the Church was under attack and wondered if Kazimir had anything to do with it rather it was on the defensive or offensive side. Karisa also heard that Kazimir has been doing darker things, more so than before since they last met. Her vibrant purple hair flowed behind her as the wind caressed her delicate facial features that were flawless. Her white and golden dress snugged against her womanly and curvaceous form as she vanished from mortal eyes.

She swiftly appeared on the roof, silent, scentless, and gazed at him from behind. His handsome features, the green serpent eyes, and long silver hair that she could imagine her silky soft fingertips brushing each strand of his. " So, you're the one causing chaos... my love," Karisa spoke softly, breathy and motherly, giving a warm small smile from her bow-shaped lips. He was obviously up to more than he had told her about. She hated secrets, but at the same time, she had her own. The factor was, that they had an ability or two to find out each other's secrets rather they liked it or not.

#3Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:02 pm

Kazimir Seiryu

He knew eventually someone would come for him. But more importantly, he knew that eventually, she would drift back toward him. If nothing else she may have seen what was going on. regardless, her soft voice put a smile on his face as he lay with his eyes closed. "What a sweet sound that is. How long has it been my love," He opened his eyes to see the woman he had fallen for standing above him in all her beauty.

It was hard to remember the last time he held her in his arms or enjoyed the calm that she brought along with her. "So you've heard? Things got a little chaotic for a moment, but I doubt it's anything you'll care about." He tried to downplay it as he stood up to meet her and with one hand scooped up her waist to pull her if only an inch closer to him.

"I'm sure you've been up to some mischief too." He asked. Dancing in the back of his thoughts he wondered how'd she'd take it if she knew all that he had been doing. Or if she already knew.

#4Καrisa 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:01 am

Καrisa
Hiatus [Closed] Kari13

"Is it like music to your ears and heart?~ Because your voice sings to mine and much more than just those two things." She teased and giggled softly, her brown eyes shimmering towards the man she loved. She then thinks about the time, and smiles calmly, "It's been a year and 19 days, my lovely Kazi,". Her eyes followed him getting up and saw his height tower over hers, the way she liked it and made it since she could manipulate her own height now. She was all calm and collected till she finally felt his touch after so long, making her blush and gaze at him with the same sweet innocence and warmth she had always given off to him. Her body felt only an inch of distance between his muscular and manly toned body and her own womanly and voluptuous soft form.

Karisa gazed at Kazimir with a look of disappointment, but love. "Kazimir, you're not killing innocent people now, are you?" I gaze into his soul within his beautiful lovely eyes. Her finger reached and trailed down his jawline with her nail which was soft yet hypnotically calming. "You know I don't believe in sacrificing and harming innocent human lives and now that I am what I am, I don't want to have to come for you that isn't for your love and much more.~" Her soft, sweet, and breathy tone speaks to his ears as she thinks about the things Kazimir knows about herself now because of that damn companion of his.

"You'd know, wouldn't you..." She trailed off and stepped back out of his arms and looked up into his eyes. "I know you've been stalking the things I've done," She gave a playful smile, obviously not mad about it, but sighed, thinking. She knew that he knew about Judina and Odin, and what she had done. Her expression suddenly turned a little cold in a defensive way as they were a few feet apart because defensively, she felt like he'd be mad at her and that was the last thing this world needed.

#5Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:03 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He had missed her gentle and poetic words. The unrestrained care that they had for each other. He could only smile back at the banter. "A symphony, Love." he added. A cheeky smile swept his face as she recounted the exact time. "Of course," he should have known better than to ask. "Too long." She was close to him now. A blush colored her cheeks that sent a playful shiver through the void mage. He softly pressed his head to hers.

He was caught off guard by the look of disappointment yet aroused by the finger gliding down his jawline. A flicker of distance and coldness washed over the void mage's face as he thought about the actions he had taken. "I've taken the lives of those that sought to stop me," there was a hint of sadness carried in his next words, "Unfortunately... some knights have been manipulated by superiors and the church and would not stand down." His brow cocked slightly at her mention of not harming innocents, having peered into her life, but she was a different person now.

"If protecting innocent lives is your goal there are a lot more important things out there than my tiny crusade," he replied with a lighter tone. "We can stay with, the much more," he smiled back to her, before his thoughts took him once more. "Although you should know. The church had me stand trial. They manipulated the circumstances and tried to bind my magic. I escaped. But they are after me. Word hasn't gotten down to the general public yet. It wouldn't look good for the public perception to see me as a rogue actor, so they are keeping it pretty quiet." His hand squeezed the small of her back. "I'm getting close. I can feel it."

His hand slipped down as she pulled away from him. She gazed straight up and into his eyes with her alluring gaze even if not intended so. They were a few feet apart now. "I suppose we've been keeping an eye on each other," he said and circled around the rough, still staying within a few feet of her. He stood almost shoulder to shoulder and looked out into the night sky.

"I saw what you did with Odin...and Judina. I told Judith." He replied with not much emotion either way, but a hint of sorrow in speaking the name of his lost friends. "We never cross over too far into what each other does...but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave Judina to rest." He turned to look back at her, not with coldness or hurt, but a soft desire.

"Odin..was a comrade in some ways. But he sought catastrophe. Before he left for his mission he told me about his plan. About HER and his intentions," he shook his head. "We were going to take on the church together. But I understand what needed to be done." The void mage didn't mention anything about the remains of his former friend.

Instead, he just turned toward Kari.

#6Καrisa 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:22 pm

Καrisa
Hiatus [Closed] Kari13

She listened to Kazimir about the church and truthfully, Karisa still hated the Church and Illumin as a whole. Despite that, she knew that to mess with that sort of war. The last thing she needed was to loop around times and space to ruin Illumin as a whole now that she was the ultimate goddess of Chaos amongst other things. She hated how Kazimir gave her the smallest feel of his touch, even just his head against her own, and then left it to linger. Yet she understood an important time to discuss things when it smacked her in the face. Her velvety silk strands of hair flowed gently behind her as the gentle breeze caressed her direction. Karisa chuckles at how they are keeping quiet about Kazimir's trial and when their talk of Judina happens. Her soft gaze becomes rather dazed as if the shine in her eyes disappeared.

Odin and Judina were important figures in her life, in different ways. Both harmed her in a way that could not heal as it was not physical scars that were placed. Kazimir finally dared to talk about leaving Judina to rest as if she was different from herself. Karisa felt a tinge of a strange strong feeling that could be described as envious or perhaps it was pain, possibly both. Her brown eyes gaze away from Kazimir and walks a little forward toward the edge of the roof. "You speak about wanting me to leave Judina to rest as if she is more special than myself, or even Judith. Are you saying that I should've kept Judith at rest or even myself?" She spoke cryptically. The silence between them was jingled by the wind hitting the shackles of the roof's material and rustling of nature.

" And with Odin... You know I have history with him, and maybe even more than you know."  Karisa lingered there for him to think on as well as what she said before about keeping herself or Judith to rest since he all so wanted her to keep Judina resting in peace.

#7Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:55 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir looked away for a moment to hide the grin on his face, but it slowly broke as his soft chuckle built into soft smiling laughter. His hand landed on his hip and the other brushed the falling strands of hair from his face.

"We both know you don't really care about how I feel about that," he turned to face her with a warm smile and a gentle turn of his hand, that reached to hers, softly caressing her wrist and up to her elbow. "You know you will always be the most special person to me. My dear sweet jealous lover." He moved in closer to her now.

"I should be the one jealous. My wife has run off to the land of the gods," he playfully teased and put his other hand on her hip as if to say he wouldn't let her go so easily this time.

"How do you really want to spend our time together?' he asked with his face drawing closer to hers. His breath fell on her porcelain cheeks. He had glimpsed into her past with Odin and was aware of her intimacy with others, as she was aware of his own history. But neither of them really brought it up after their first moments together. He never felt there was a need to. What he knew for certain. Was that she had been away from him for far too long.

#8Καrisa 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:34 pm

Καrisa
Hiatus [Closed] Kari13

Karisa could feel the emotions coming from him, and truly it did still affect her even if she didn't act like it. His words hurt and she held her anger because her anger would cause chaos in this town. It was as if someone kicked her puppy, Kazimir being her puppy. As she listened to what he said, she was confused at first, her eyes wandered left and right trying to think which thing she said did he say that towards. He knew exactly how to make her feel the tingling sensations that made her take a soft yet deep breather to relax her hormones. Her brown eyes looked at his touch and then forward. She scoffed softly, "Oh? Yet you're around another woman who wants to kill gods while I'm gone. Elise, I believe... you seem to talk to her more than me nowadays... when I'm literally a thought from your mind and call from your lips away,". She sighs and feels jealous, a little insecure even.

Karisa looked over to Kazimir as he was now close to her, feeling his warm, hot breath against her cheek. Her heart was beating, fastening with each second as everything he did was doing something to her. Her eyes gazed into those orgasmic eyes that made her feel unholy. His soft lips drove her mad as much as the voice that came from them. Her cheeks blushed as her weak and soft side was only for him, him, and her children, but in a more pure and innocent manner. Kazimir though, brought the side of her that was her old self, or was it the her that is of now since she still is that way? She couldn't back down though. Why was he hanging out with some woman who wanted to kill gods, someone like her as she was a god of Seven? Sure Karisa didn't get along with most of them, including Zeus himself, but that was a whole different matter.

She slowly reached up, her soft warm hand caressing his cheek, making her heart feel heavy out of pure love and emotions. Despite that, she also feels annoyance and strong envy because while she wants to trust Kazimir, her past forbids her to trust them no matter how much she wants to trust him now that she is not around him all the time. Next, her other hand went against his chest, her soft fingers that had nails trailed down his chest, feeling every bump of his muscles that was his torso. " Depending on your answer, this will go two ways..." Karisa spoke in her soft yet chilling tone because of the negative emotions she was feeling despite feeling heated from him being in front of her like this and her touching his skin, smelling his scent that was intoxicating, and the time they'd been away from each other.

#9Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He could feel the rising tension in the air. Born of both lust and frustration at his words. All those emotions attempted to be masked with a simple scoff before she spoke. Her eyes had darted left and right and he tilted his head curious what was going through her mind. A cheeky smile was still on the void mage's face as she began. No matter what happened he knew nothing would drive a wedge between them. At least that's what he believed.

"Ah so you know about all that," he replied with a low soothing tone. "We have similar goals. But if that's what's bothering you...come with me then," he replied with an inviting pitch to his voice as his brows rose slightly. "Travel with me day and night on this wild quest I'm a part of," he openly invited her, curious if the goddess would actually accept.

Their distance closed and her cheek flushed red. The vibration of her heart rippled through the chaos void he sensed. her hand touched his cheek and his eyes slowly drifted shut with his head softly nestled into her caress. Her hand ran down his chest sending allure rushing through him. His hand slid up her arm to meet her hand. His fingers danced between hers as it reached the bottom of his chest.

"What do you say? Will you come with me...or leave me to just this moment here," he asked with his other hand now weaving into the strands of her hair on the back of her head.

#10Καrisa 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:51 am

Καrisa
Hiatus [Closed] Kari13

She listened to him, gazing at his green beautiful eyes that had a mixture of others. His voice which was like soothing music to her was spoken once more and she knew she had to concentrate more on the actual words than the voice. She hated how Kazimir was around another woman, he was hers and she was his, for eternity, right? She knew the one thing she did not, nor would ever tolerate was if she touched another woman. That cheeky grin was annoying her because he was feeling amused by her insecurities, that is what it felt like since around when they first met, or at least the few dates they did go on, she told him all of her experiences, about being abandoned, cheated on and everything. The thought of some woman touching Kazimir's chest drove the Goddess mad.

"Of course I know... I'm a god, Kazimir. Even before I became one I was able to know things about anyone I knew about." Karisa spoke softly, sweetly, but a little sharp as she was annoyed. "You think I wouldn't watch what you're doing? Mostly when my husband looks into my past to see what I did in the past?" She spoke not angry, just really frustrated, a little something else. She listened to him, felt his hand on her arm as it went to her hand that was still on his chest. The thought of traveling with him among the humans made her question things as if she was going to be scolded for it later or not.

Then again, Karisa did not care what the other Gods thought, so she smiled small and warm. "I'll go with you then, I will accept your offer and you will be stuck with me. Truly, you will be the only person able to see me though, so don't get any silly ideas," Karisa continued and finally takes her hand, her arms to wrap around his neck. She lifted herself to finally let her soft, sweet, and warm lips caress his own, something she had missed for so long. She felt hungry and no one was going to interrupt them...

#11Kazimir Seiryu 

Hiatus [Closed] Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:15 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He could tell the small subtleties of her emotions and expressions from their time together. The shifting of care and annoyance that adorned her face. That small sharpness in her voice. She had caught him spying on her past. "I may have looked into a few things. truthfully your past has been one filled with twists and turns. Seeing it has made it easier to understand what has happened." It was a simple answer but in many ways, he was still as simple as a man as he always had been. Only recently have things turned down winding paths.

"It's strange now that I can look at people's lives around the world," he said pondering as if often had, the difference between gods and mages. Only for an instant as his mind stayed focused on his wife before him. "Does it bother you for me to look into your past...and your present?"
he asked curiously.

Soon after, a warm smile came upon her lips that shivered the soul of the void mage. Kaz's eyes widened a bit in surprise. He laughed at the words "stuck with, "I would have it no other way." He returned a puzzled look on furrowed brow. "Why would I be the only one that could see you?"

Her arms draped around his neck with a sultry embrace. Her body lifted upwards slightly to meet his lips to hers. A passionate and soft exchange bolstered by the distance the two had been apart. His hands wrapped around her waist lifting her ever so slightly higher and closer, sealing the kiss further. He would be lost within her divine realm once again. Pulling away only to whisper, "I've missed you"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum