Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Averie 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:46 pm

Averie
Thinking about it over all, they might butt heads that way but it was all entirely minor in the end and not anything too horrible. Even thinking about it at this time. "In the end, I am sure everything will be fine."Averie over all was a some what of a positive minded soul about these things. Disagreements happen but it was nothing that would entirely lead to her and her sister never see each other again.

As for that question about other necromancers she simply mentioned."Considering the rarity of Nercomancers already, I doubt me tracking down other ones would yields such results, After all how many side from me do you know?"It was a something she was actually curious about because well she had yet to find other ones."If you do know any, I will gladly go talk to them."It was something that was interesting to figure out, if there was any other things around.

What had Averie found. This could easily be in some in depth answer and Averie would give him some pieces."I learned how different Fiorians are compared to Iceberg. I found people some what more friendly and helpful. How their kindness is equal part vocal and action orientated."She stopped that because she felt that summed it up.

#27Saturn 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Saturn
If Averie thought that everything would be fine he found no reason to really argue in that vein. Nodding his head all he could was agree there; that sort of positive thinking he really liked so it was hard for him to find an alternative reason to continue that portion. He was sure that if it worsened that averie would likely work it out; she seemed sensible to him at least!

You would be the first necromancer I’ve ever met, I only know a few mages. You. Toga. Uh. I’m not sure if Kon is a mage or not. So even fewer necromancers I guess.

Saturn had never actually met anyone that couldn’t use magic offhandedly; but then again he didn’t have a deep conversation on the topic with kon so it was hard to say what magic he did use. He knew the phrasing was important, he saw himself as someone who played with music rather than magic. It was different understandings really.

I’ll let you know if I do ever find one though; Not sure if they’ll share the same sort of practices though if you say you’re already a rarity.

Saturn pondered and wondered what sort of necromancers he could run into and where. He’d have to do a study of that and study the sort of music they used. He’d fold his arms and make a little hum. The music he made reverberated in the air and he’d listen close to what averie had to say regarding the fiorians and icebergians. One was more friendly, both in action and vocalization. He could see that.

The commonfolk that I’ve met in fiore would definitely match that… the farmers here were nice enough to point me to this place even though I was ‘scary’. Have you been to many other countries?

#28Averie 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:47 pm

Averie
Which was merely a point Averie had pointed out, her sect of magic was a rarity and for the reason of people feared it for moral reasons."Then it seems, Unless i happen to hear of another one lingering about any time soon. This sect of magic is going to continue being a rare one." Averie seemed to come to that conclusion.

She also did not try to talk other people into that magic for reason, After all it was hard to talk to some one about summoning the undead being safe to do if done right."it is safe to assume, not all of them will. Just because i don't ever assume any other nercomancer a part from me work the way I do for good reason."Then well it seemed they would talk about where else Averie had been.

Which she would listen them pretty quick."Off hand what i remember: Iceberg, Minstrel,Joya. I do think i had been to a few others but this is just off hand."She had been to a few places at least.

#29Saturn 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Saturn
Hearing that necromancy in itself was a rare type of magic had saturns’ curiosity in a vice. He wanted to know more about necromancy and what it entailed; what sort of resources you needed. Every magic had it’s own sort of requirements. Much like how slayer magic required an understanding of both a concept and element.. Necromancy likely had something that he had never seemed to consider.

Given that I’ve met more slayer types than necromancy types… that seems about accurate.

Saturn rubbed his chin thoughtfully; what was the ratio? Who could he talk about it? He wasn’t interested in partaking in the magic himself. He felt that he would likely make some mistakes others would pay for if he did. He’d nod his head a few times as averie explained further.

I suppose that makes sense, if it’s how you say.

The list of countries that Averie had been to was a little bit larger than what he had. He had been to joya and Fiore so far. He wanted to go to others but couldn’t really remember the long list off the top of his head. It made sense to him that others were well traveled compared to him. Digging out a small notepad he’d take a few notes; something that one of the other knights had suggested to him in regards to topics or locations he wanted to know more about. He was quite studious after all!

Plenty of interesting places to go to… Iceberg and Minstrel huh? I’ve been to Joya. It was nice there. Though they had a lot of celebrating going on after that whole war business I think.

Saturns memories of that time were a little fuzzy but he didn’t mind it; there was a lot going on in the early stages of his life. He’d hum thoughtfully and after a moment would store that notepad.

If I come across any tomes that might be of use to you Averie I’ll be sure to send them your way. Shouldn’t be too hard cause of all the knight resources and all that.

#30Averie 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:16 am

Averie
Over all it seemed if anything it was a good thing that Averie seemed to talk to Saturn she had a chance a to learn what magic tends to stand out here and she just got confirmed that in fact it seemed Nercomancy was in fact as rare as she thought it was."I know my information has limits, only because of matters easily guessed."Averie mentioned because well if she can't find other nercomancers, other things to learn where strictly limited to just her about that magic.

Averie travelling was over all to be expected she was seeking out many things at this time. Over all in some manner she doubted anyone would find more information about her magic, it was most likely as dead as the things she summoned for a reason."I do thank you for mentioning it, I do just have to ponder how many books will be found."

#31Saturn 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:32 pm

Saturn
Saturn would keep in mind while he thought it was rare it might be more accurate to say that necromancers tended to keep themselves hidden if that was their true practice. Something maybe he’d have to look into at another time. If one of their own struggled what was the chance he wouldn’t meet the same issue? Hells even the information regarding them would likely be really hard to find. Not that he had been looking before anyways; at least not yet.

That’s fair I suppose.

Saturn would mull over the likelihood of finding books in general and the various libraries outside of the walls of the rune knight headquarters. If he had to bet it would be older libraries or less well known ones… maybe the black market? He had heard rumours about that place having anything and everything you might need.

Well if they’re rare… or hard to find. Probably not many at first. But like I said! Rune knight resources and stuff like that.

Saturn would nod enthusiastically though he wasn’t sure what else he could say regarding the topic save for that. Looking amidst the books here must have been annoying to the necromancer since there was one topic they truly were seeking and if they didn’t have it well… at least there was good reading.

Do you need any help here?

One last question he wondered, if she said no he'd probably bid her farewell. If she said yes... well. He'd help the best he could!

#32Averie 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:34 pm

Averie
Averie had been looking, It is how Averie learned and figured out that entirely books on her magic was rare enough. In some manner it was annoying, But at least in terms of law enforcement being her title of work."Then again from many places travelled, Everything just lead to....dead ends to so say."Averie knew she was making a pun and could make herself not laugh about making that pun as well. Averie offically mastered that art.

She was internally proud of herself."Considering both you and I are Rune Knights. With the limited information i have now. Eventually things will turn out. But until them I can just enjoy what i can find to read here."Averie was taking advantage as much as she could. After all studying to many things she could. Fiorian laws different then icebergian laws after all.

As for anything else he could help her with Averie did have one idea."Do you know...where the most indepth law book is around here? I wish to go through it."It was a simple request help her find the most in depth fiorian law book for her to read because she wanted to learn.

#33Saturn 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:56 am

Saturn
It sounds like you’ve met with nothing but frustration in that. I wish I could have offered more than just… well. Saying I’d keep a look out for things.

Maybe he could do a little more active hunting for his comrade here once he understood a little more about the world. He’d have to think things through and maybe get some better connections. He’d fold his arms and let out a chuckle, tying together the pun that she made with the fact she was a necromancer. He got it. It was pretty goofy. He liked puns and things that played on words.

You could spend a long time reading things in here and become well versed in many a thing. Wouldn’t be so bad. It’s how I learned how to speak fiorian. Fioran? Fiorinian?

Saturn’s brows furrowed and he’d have to pull out a little booklet, many phrases were written in there and with the help of his little companion there was a list of things that he had tried to figure out. He’d have to ask them about it later. His ears would perk, flick and swivel to averie as she asked about the most indepth lawbook that they would have. He’d close his little notebook and hum thoughtfully.

Well it’d be in the law section I’d think. Probably a good chunk of them would have good information regarding laws. Most indepth for fiore… uh. Hmm.

Saturn’s head would turn, eyes cracking a little bit. His golden hues seeking and straining to look at the various shelves. It’d be… over that way right? Law section? Or maybe history? Maybe law history? He’d perk a little bit and take a few steps, pointing with one hand while also seeming like he’d be willing to go look with her.

Should be somewhere… over there…

#34Averie 

Knowledge within, Knowledge without [Averie] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 am

Averie
All of this was good enough information for Averie that in some manner it might be a good thing to tie up all of the lose ends on conversation, That and Averie seemingly just wanted to go right away ready and go quickly to read all of the things she was trying to gather. It was not that this was not a good conversation, Averie was just an oddity of a woman and tended to do things a bit differently.

So thus Averie was already walking towards the law section and gathering everything she seemed to seek out"Yes it is Fiorian, However excuse me I am going to head off and read these for a while."Averie was trying to seem nice about it, But her focus was easily seen that she was focused on other things now even if their conversation was interesting for a while. But she did wave good bye as she left on her own accord.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum