Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pondering Fire[Jikan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Tatsumi 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:09 pm

Jin Tatsumi
It was time for the next meeting. They had both been lucky enough to find their way. A land of machines. And yet just like anywhere else, a meeting ground to discuss the future. Jin had made his way outdoors to a secluded space. He had left word with some of the trusted medics in town that he knew, to get word to Jikan that they should meet away from others.

Mostly cause he was always asked to keep healing people and it had become a tiring endeavor. At least for today, it was time for a break. The paladin waited and looked out over the view of the city.

The harbor was a bustling place and it was easy to get lost here. To fade into the background of the noise and fast pace that came about due to the calamity that had befallen the land.

Jin new this was going to be an interesting conversation to have. One that was perhaps a little too far overdue.

#2Jikan 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:20 pm

Jikan

When Jikan put her attention on Talaz Lagaar at the news of the events stirring around. She thought she had a plain thing to keep track of. Diseases and technology. Help and get some allies, some positive exposure, and some resources to further her goals. Maybe even some pawns and followers??? A straightforward and hopefully fruitful endeavor for the next several months.

Now within Talaz Lagaar and further to Grand Harbor. The sick, newcomers, and foreigners were everywhere. Bundling baby heroes hoping to lend aid, business owners hope to get out, curious explores looking for knowledge or wealth. Either way, the land of machines had plenty of mysterious for the minds of mankind to wander. With a hood over her face covering her known attire, the Amazon
turned a corner before blinding into the shadows. Appearing out at the secluded meeting space outdoors. A few medics had gave her word of a certain someone wanting to speak with her again.

"Hello. You ranged?".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Pondering Fire[Jikan] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Jin Tatsumi 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:50 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He looked over his shoulder to see the crimson-hired warrior. It felt like it had almost been no time at all since their last meeting and yet so much had probably changed. So far it was nice that their meetings now were less hectic than their first, but that may not be the case next they meet if all things go according to plan.

"Thanks for meeting me here. It was lucky that you happened to be in the same area," He nodded, and the lights of the machine city glowed beneath them. The hum of gears and technology whispered in the air but would drown the conversation they would have.

"I'll cut straight to the chase," he said and put his hands on his hips, shifting his weight to one side. "I think the time has finally come for us to make a move if you are still game." He thought about all the variables quickly in his mind. Of all they would need and if anything had changed since their last discussion about it.

"I can probably get one other person from Nightmare to join us as well. A small attack team that can fly under the radar if we move in."

#4Jikan 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:57 pm

Jikan

Jikan gave a soft nod of her head as her blue green eyes laid themselves bare to the black haired paladn of Etwrnal Nightmare as she stepped forward. How long has it been since their last talk? A few months? The fires of the Dark Universe conflict most certainly did a lot to give tunnel vision to the Amazon. Many plans held off as time and effort was needed. Now that the portal was closed, the aftermath needed to be attended to. One being a hopeful conversation with King Reign perhaps? Ahhh, but he was such a man to get to, even if political conversation due to aid and defense of Fiore and Earthworld as a whole. But eh, one situation at a time.

"Well, with the interesting things going on now. It would be dull if I didn't show up eventually to see if the rumors were true". She said cool as the air flowed, fluffering her hair as she gazed out towards Jin's location. Just when ine ended another began. She was curious to see how the shake up.would leave the other nations, but this was truly an unknown and unexpected event.

As Jin spoke Jikan pretty much figured this would be what it was about. She shrugged her shoulders giving a relaxed opposition. She did recently find out a certain someone was in Blue Peagus. But as long as she stayed away during that it was no concern to Jikan. She was here to fight and enjoy it if she could. "Principles are the same as before. Before the tasks my guild and individuals are paid for their labor. Obviously, they have the choice to deny it if they choose or if the situation changes. Your payment will be returned in full if such a case happens" , Jikan said flatly shifting her left foot back to give a few taps of her toes against the ground. "Same as well with our understanding. No children. No Nobles that don't need to get fixe# due to their corruption or evil. Beyond that, point me to someone that can get me an entertaining fight at least and my hunger will be slated".

She too, thought about the changes that had came. Perhaps if she wanted to try to get something from Fiore she should talk to Reign before news of this broke out? She was a dark mage leading a dark guild, but the actions during the conflict and the talks of a new start. One she had no care or desire for or to take. But there had to be other boons to be offered yes?

"Only one other person? What happened to the swelling numbers that Odin had at his beck and call? Don't tell me the moved on during the invaders appearance?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Jin Tatsumi 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:32 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin smiled at the ever-cool arrival of Jikan. "Wars never seem to end around here. More factions...but I'll head in again this time. You?" he asked looking back over his shoulder at her. Curious if she was going to get involved with the war of other nations.

It was nice to see some things never changed as Jikan's stance was the same as before. "That works for me. Good to hear you're still in for a good fight. They've gotten some more mages but...in the end, it'll be a day to remember anyway."

He sat down on a small ledge that overlooked the city below. "Absolutely. I'll have the guild pay the expenses for your people. We just one other to join us. Two from Eternal Nightmare and two from Sleeping Calamity. Has some nice synergy to it" He spoke softly about the big movement. But he didn't speak with as much wild passion as before. Now it was more focused duty than anything. A show of respect for a fallen friend. He didn't care how things ended up. Only that people saw that things do not go so silently into the night.

"Of course. Same as before. I don't want any collateral damage either. No bystanders or anything." He couldn't help but let out a friendly chuckle with Jikan speaking about just having an entertaining fight, "Oh...I think it will without a doubt. Be one of the more interesting engagements in Fiore." He tried to think about the last time anyone had done it and couldn't come up with anything.

"Odin's numbers...they were exactly that. People that followed his cause," Jin scrapped his foot on the ground thinking about how far the guild had fallen. "Only the die-hards are left. But to be honest...in the beginning, Odin invited everyone. Mass murderers, people that committed random acts of cruelty. It was a place for anyone with a bad reputation to call home. No matter what that reputation was. With that kind of a crazy mix...its no wonder they scattered after Odin fell. It was bound to happen. Not everyone had the same process of going about things. So it would have been hard for the guild to make a lasting stamp of change with that many chaotic viewpoints."

He leaned back and pulled one leg in closer to his chest. "So what about you? How are things going on your front?"

#6Jikan 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:55 pm

Jikan

Jikan leaned her head to one side. Beginning to wonder. There was so much more to investigate and see about this situation. "Perhaps", she began. Placing a hand in her left hip. "So far I only know about the people in general and their technical issue. What factions exist within the people. Their goals. Their buttons. Much more to be aware about before I say for sure", Jikan said in a simple aloof calculation. After all, it was up to who could give her the most that she wanted. And what would be true to her personal ideas of course. "Even then, sometimes it is best to stay out of the fire and see what cooks. Then consume a piece of the dish that isn't focused on".

"Oh? Blue Peagsus numbers have grown with noteworthy people? My my, even more difficult for you and your friends~", Jikan cooed in a happy soft glee of hearing about more fighters being on the table. "I would hope so, with so much skill it would be a shame if it was dull. One thing for certain, the invasion showed that we all have to get stronger. Much stronger and skillful".

"Hmmmm...", Jikan sounded as she watched Jin sit on the ledge. Two and two from each group. She guessed well enough Jin and her would be there. But, really who from her group would be the eager person to take this opportunity? And out of all of Odins loyal loving followers, who was the most worthy to go to the frontlines that day? Would anyone cause chaos elsewhere as well? "Oh I wonder if we can keep that number. I would imagine both sides will be dropping bodies in anywhere and everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised it there are tussles going on in town while we're at the guild". Either way even if it wasn't spoken Jikan could understand it. Regardless of the outcome some things needed to be known it wouldn't be taken lied down. Such wasnher raging fire of wrath that settled and turned into a focus whirlwind upon the upcoming months before Sleeping Calamity confronted Paradise Dawn about its sudden and 'just' attack. Win or loss, although she would have loved to see the guild fall and beat a few people up, such a thing had to be shown as unacceptable.

As Jikan listened to Jin she simply leaned against a wall on her back and nodded her head. Her eyes closed in an unresponsive and unsurprised fashion. She knew the guild was vastly mixed, much like her own. The bag of balls so to say had various colors. One held in the hand of the guildmaster. But Odin's grace. Charisma, power, history or combination of all. He had welcomed and made those people loyal to him. Perhaps not what he said. Not what he believed. But believers of him, loyal followes. Or not, but opportunist. Either way, both sides would leave once the one providing that source was gone.

Sleeping Calamity on the other hand...

"We have remained the same and not strangely. Some have retired or gone off again. Cannot say for sure if i will be able to get ahold of who I want. Plenty I would think can cause trouble, but not as many to go attack their guild building", Jikan said in a honest and straight self assessment.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Jin Tatsumi 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:50 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"A pretty calculated response," Jin replied at the attention Jikan gave to being careful in intruding in political affairs. Despite being in a guild focused on combat, Jin was somewhat surprised by the caution that the woman took. "This time the choice was easier for me than the last. I directly benefited from one of the factions before the competition for the lands future had come up." he added, having already become part machine because of it all.

Jin just let out a small chuckle about the difficulty. "Even if it was the original line up...it would be a tremendous hurdle." he would shrug and looked back at Jikan, "What's one more monster among them," he replied with a smile that said when or loose he was already all in. The coo of excitement from the woman was reassuring that it didn't matter to her as well. "That's true. If anything...we all need to be ready for if we get invaded again. Seems to happen at random sometimes." It had happened so fast when they got invaded. he remembered he had died that time, but his pact had brought him back from the brink. '

"I hope we can kee that number too," eh thought back on the havoc that some of the other members could have brought to the table if they were still around. "Not sure if My guild has the numbers to rally and cause additional chaos anymore. But Hopefully, the thought of a little destruction will bring back some of them." He stood up from the ledge with his hands in his pockets and a cheeky smile, "Not too much though," he teased in reference back to their talks about avoiding innocents and collateral damage.

Jin nodded and looked off once more, "I can respect the honesty. I hope you find the one you're looking for. But I have no doubt that regardless...we'll make a good show at the assault. I can pull offense and support on the front line. It's fortunate we are already used to each other's style of fighting. I've picked up some new tricks since then." he said and then stepped closer toward Jikan with an outstretched hand.

"Everything else is already in place. So what do you say," he asked formally offering the alliance of battle while making it known that they could move in when ready.

#8Jikan 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Wed May 17, 2023 6:41 pm

Jikan

Calculations were always something needed. As Jikan found herself growing in responsibilities as well as ambition. Her careful and yet aggressive approach in life only grew and grew. Perhaps it was her hunger for 'power' and what that meant. Independence, freedom, control. Or perhaps it was the competitive conquering Minstrel blood flowing through her veins. The ability to battle wss as important as having the ability to think and create options. Such was the life of a leader interacting with political affairs.

"I see. An easy one indeed", she had to give credit to that. Current gains was a wonderful tool to tempt people with. Such a direct response with needs met successful if it made Jin align with them. Jikan wasn't looking too close to Jin. For all sakes of appearances, he sounded and looked the same as he always had been so far in their interactions.

Hearing his words it was very true that even if their co alliance had all of their troops available at full power, attacking such a light guild that held such a strong and constant level of power in recent history.  In response to his statement she could only say... "a more fierce of a battle". A hungry fierce side grin coming to her face in response to Jin's smile.

She then nodded her head. "At times things are random. At even more times things that are random are simple from unseen or none understood reasons. I think everythingcomes back to a reason. Even if the ones invading like to claim otherwise". She said in response. She had a hard feeling truly believing random being random. People had motivations, ambitions, and their personality. Why and when they decided something and continued to do it. Conscious or not. At least that was the aftermath feelings of fighting off groups of dark mages, adventures, and organizations over thr years she was the lone founder face present in Sleeping Calamity. And then the Paradise attack and confrontation.

As Jin spoke on his hope and aspirations of their estimated numbers being present. Who knows. Perhaps some big names would be stirred by the events. Maybe the smaller players excited by the chance to play. Careful exciting events.

"If only", she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Her honest words were a partial critique of herself. Availability and timing was such a hard thing to get down correctly. She extended her right hand to grasp Jin's hand and give a firm and short shake. "Everything is good if for one thing", Jikan said reaching into a pocket with her other hand. Flipping the image in her hand to face Jin to show a certain tall Gothic female painter. "No harm. To this one. Less I'll have to take things into my own hands". It was Miriko of Blue Peagsus. And if this addition was agreed on it would all be well for Jikan.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Jin Tatsumi 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Fri May 19, 2023 1:19 pm

Jin Tatsumi
He had expected it, but seeing the fierce grin on Jikan's face as they talked about the battle was nice. It even served to bolster how Jin felt about the battle. He had already decided to follow through with the plan, but having an equally ready ally, now finally made it seem like a reality instead of a long shot.

He knew whatever they were in store for was going to be a tough one. The mages in that guild were strong. very strong and had been for a long time. Their combat prowess had often not gon contested. But it was time to see how they would fair in a battle like this. A battle that brought things right to their homeland. There would be preparations needed but for Jin it was only minor things.

'"Random acts do have a meaning sometimes. I still remember how calm things were before our doors were blasted in, and then everything dissolved into chaos." He briefly reminisced about the attack on his guild. He could only imagine what the attack was like on Jikan's. But now was a moment they could both lash back out at the light guilds of the world. The handshake solidified the deal and Jin nodded back. A day of the alliance. Perhaps one day people would talk about this moment and wonder when and how the two guilds came together for this event.

Jin's brow rose at the 'one thing.' what else could be lingering on the back of her mind that needed to be addressed? He waited for the locket to come out and immediately thought it to be a lover perhaps that was held up around the city.

Jin leaned in to see the picture and smiled with a hardy laugh, "Well I'll be. You a friend of Mimi huh?" He looked up with a cheeky smile at Jikan, " Or perhaps more?" he half-joked and stood back up straight. "Yeah of course. She is a pal of mine too. I doubt she'll engage in the combat anyway. But no problem here." He placed his hands behind his head.

"That being settled. I look forward to the battle field. I'll go ahead and head in that direction and contact my other member to meet us there when you are all ready," he let his final sentence trail off in case Jikan needed to say anything further.

Exit

Last edited by Jin Tatsumi on Mon May 29, 2023 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10Jikan 

Pondering Fire[Jikan] Empty Thu May 25, 2023 3:27 pm

Jikan

Safe to say that that little addition went easier than Jikan could have thought. Not looks. No questions or even a look of annoyance for the request of avoidance for a specific member of the guild that they would be attacking.

The smile and hardy laugh didn't sound sinister, or mockful. Heck it sounded surprised in a bit of glee even. With a much of a straight face as always Jikan gave a simple nod of her head. "Yes", unspecified though. Not answering exactly if she was a friend to Mimi or more. Either way his cheeky smile gave her a signal of appearing like he understood her requirements and that was good enough for her. It was a surprise to hear though that Jin was a pal of Mimi. Curiosity was low at that point and further thoughts of if he had any other connections within the town or the Blue Peagsus. "Very well then. I doubt she will but...yeah. Just an avoidance if by some miracle against nature", Jikan said with a wave of her hand putting the picture back away.

With that Jikan smile. The first time really in their conversation beyond small grins and smirks. "All is set then. I'll go back and contact my people to do the same. Once I have things organized I'll meet at the location at our planned time". Turning with a head nod, Jikan would then vanish much like she came. Back into the darkness of the night the sounds of her body and this time, a slightly pleased tune eager for battle ringing out through the echoing allys and sky.

[Exit]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum