Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breath of the Forest Spells (Rank D Starters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Eteri 

Breath of the Forest Spells (Rank D Starters) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:56 pm

Eteri
Name: Breath Cut
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Breath of the Forest
Type: Offensive AOE
Element: Wind
Range: 5 meters
Cooldown: 1 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user raises their left arm with fingers spread out and a wind magic seal appears in front of them. Then a wind magic seal will appear on the ground beneath the intended targets, a gust of sharp wind will jet out from where they stand, and cut everyone in the area near them in a 1 meter diameter range, 0.5 meters away from them.

Name: Breath Touch
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 (+5) meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user presses their hands together, palms facing each other, and touches their target creating a wind magic circle in the process, upon touching their target, they will receive 1x D-Rank damage.

Name: Breath Defend
Type: Defensive
Range: 5 meters
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user crosses their hands together, palms facing inward, activating the spell creating a wind magic circle beneath them, they can then apply the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 2x D-rank durability. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated by the caster for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts, or certain pieces of equipment. The cover itself is transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient.  The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained, paying for each person impacted by this spell.

Name: Breath Speed
Type: Buff
Range: Self
Effect: The user taps the point of their foot on the ground and creates a wind magic circle beneath them in the process, upon doing so they will receive an D-Rank speed buff. The user must continue to sustain this spell for effect to be maintained.

Last edited by Eteri on Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:34 am; edited 4 times in total

#2Saturn 

Breath of the Forest Spells (Rank D Starters) Empty Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:51 pm

Saturn
Howdy there Eteri!

I'll be handling your spell reviews today and I have some fixes you'll need to impliment before I can accept these!

So in general, enchancements and benefits from the class aren't added when you apply the spells. Instead they are added in post after they have been basically made. Ergo I need you to rewrite these in a fashion of where your class modifiers and your enchantments aren't 'present'. So if you switch classes down the line your spells are still valid!

Breath Cut: so multi-target spells are generally aoes! So if you're to write out that I'll need you to change it's 'type' to offensive aoe. Your actual range for the spell is 5 meters and then there's the aoe itself that is 1 meter in size. You'll need a magical seal origin and a magical seal end point as aoe's require that! the dimension is if you want to make it a projectile that can be interrupted and it'd blow up where it hits. [if you want to go that route feel free!]

Breath touch: This spell is more or less fine! Just needs the general improvements.

Breath Defend: Generally defensive spells can only be yourself or someone else, separating out the two since one wouldn't have any range and the other requires it to be more of a barrier of some kind. I know that's a little disappointing but if you want to pick between it being yourself or a 'target beneficiary'. Also at this rank were you to 'defend' someone or yourself it's limited to a single limb! Furtherso: You can multi-target but it would split the durability between the targets.

Breath Speed: Fine other than the earlier mentioned general changes!

#3Eteri 

Breath of the Forest Spells (Rank D Starters) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:35 am

Eteri
Okay! I've made the general improvements aka removing the enchantment of invisible magic seals.

Breath Cut: I added a point of origin and end point.

Breath Defend: I actually copied this from the list of pre-approved spells. It is almost word for word from the forum. This is the example given.

Name: Body Defensive Spell
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Arcane Magic
Type: Defensive
Element: Arcane
Range: 25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Effect: The user thrusts down their arm activating the spell creating a magic circle beneath them, they can then apply the spell by touching a target covering them in a defensive spell with 2x S-Rank durability. The cover can be applied to both the user and to others and maybe manipulated by the caster for what it covers when first casting the spell. I.e whether it covers certain body parts, or certain pieces of equipment. The cover itself is transparent, creating no glare in the sunlight nor capable of impairing the vision of the recipient. The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained, paying for each person impacted by this spell.

#4Saturn 

Breath of the Forest Spells (Rank D Starters) Empty Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:33 am

Saturn
Well in that case~

These spells are approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum