Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tune Up [WM Training | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Tune Up [WM Training | Solo] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:28 am

Jikan

Outside in the back of the Sleeping Calamity guild building Jikan stood. Her arms crossed over her torso, arms within the sleeves of her cloak that were intertwined with each other. Nesting her arms within. "Training day you two. Today, we shall work on your combat skills without magic", Jikan spoke in a soft tone. Her eyes wondering onto her two adopted children as they did their stretches.

"I know that you are always saying that there may be a time that using magic will not he wise. But honestly I haven't seen one yet", sighed Amira as she kicked her legs up, her body stretching while her body pressed against Klein's back.

"I mean, that situation with those giant where tough. Trying to not waste energy was impossible so I think having some other skills is very important. I know it helped me at least", Klein said continuing to bend down to his toes and stretch. Amira held on his back as they stretched together.

Wc 168

#2Jikan 

Tune Up [WM Training | Solo] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:33 pm

Jikan

"Very good Klein. That is true. Now. Come on you two. That invasion showed that many people in the town still need to better themselves. So, today, we are going to do some hand to hand combat practice", Jikan lowered her stance, facing her palms outward towards Amira and Klein. Knees slightly bent, shoulders squared forward. Her body about five meters away from them.

A final pop was heard as the two teens finished their stretching. With an agile flip, Amira moved off of Klein's back, lending right beside the werewolf adoptive brother. No weapon in her hands as she rested them at her side. "Okay then", Amira said in a confident matter of fact tone.

Klein finished stretched his legs and toes, after having Amira move off of him, he raised his arms into the air and began to stretch his shoulders and arms. Swinging them in a small circle. "Right".

Jikan nodded her head. "...come". Her guarded stance staying up and ready.

Wc: 165

#3Jikan 

Tune Up [WM Training | Solo] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:30 am

Jikan

With that verbal command, Amira and Klein took off. Amira running forward in a dash towards Jikan’s left while Klein ran towards Jikan’s right. Jikan stood where she was, letting the two of them approach her within the melee range of their arms given that no weapons were being used today.

Reaching their destination, Klein and Amira clashed with their adoptive mother. Again and again in a varying number of ways. Their nurturing skills being shown and worked on as they battled against the experienced guild master.

Jikan’s steps were careful and short. Movements done in the way to aim to get maximum gain with minimal time and energy wasted. Simewhat light she moved, sharp and agile. She kept her fists up, palm striking to deflect blows while ducking or weaving around others. She threw light counter attacks as well, not staying on the defensive but showing Amira and Klein that battle was a back and forth chess game.  Relentless yet controlled, powerful, precise.

Wc: 167

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum