Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:25 am

Akuko
Could assume Akuko even with her new lease on life, her changes and shifts forward in life would just always start feeling happy with the various things that have been happening with her, But sadly for Akuko and the reality she had her mind still at times focused on a bit of the other things. It was unhealthy and she knew it was, often times these walks just helped her get by and clear her resentments from her mind at least for a while. After all she should be trying to be at peace and be happy, If only it worked that way for her.

But the daemon at a place roaming the marshes at times, The blue skin and bright hair. Daemon appearance Akuko did not look out of place as she walked the marsh, Since in Dahlia trying to look like a normal person was entirely not needed for the most part. It seemed the normal in takes of drinking and smoking of cigars, were not a thing for her today she just seemed to be entirely staring upon the marsh with missing their trees

And pondered, What about was just left in her mind for a moment, But nonetheless she seemed to go on her way casually. Dahlia has been a different experience then from other character she had been it, it was much more bleak with a large about of foreshadowing, It was interesting to look upon as long as you could remain safe, For Akuko remaining safe was some what normal.

It was interesting for the most part, But also a good idea to consider how quickly people who lived here before here just seemed to work and then go home, Not that she entirely blamed them, But there was just always something to see and find, Thus Akuko was just walking around the marsh.

#2Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:32 pm

Mishiko

Dahlia, a place of nothing but darkness. She has yet to see any light in people's eyes. Her head tilts up to gaze at the sky and wondered if the moon was the only light this residence looked up to. She was now the GuildMaster of this guild Odin wanted to create to make room for more people. Quilla's pink hair flowed behind her as she walked towards the Black Marsh. Today she was meeting with Akuko, without her permission. Maybe she will finally tell her the plans she tends to make in the future as she knew the way she was right now could not exist for long.

The Reaper without a scythe made her feel empty. Something held it against her will as they were making her wait for it, for some forsaken reason. This felt like venom to her as she craved it as much as the blood her demon blood craved for. Her topaz eyes searched for the woman who loved the shadows, Dahlia was her domain, may as well be her new home if anything. Behind her, was her horse. A horse that her friend will be meeting one way or another. There Quilla was, walking, covered in her trench coat with a hoodie on as they went into the darkness.

#3Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:13 am

Akuko
If there was something that was always fun and provoke was a reaction from Akuko, is some one coming to find her? Or just some one walking around here as well? it seemed like a fun time to go check. So she would just go sneak around until she found the origin sound. The horrible part of Akuko was she was at times easily board and able to be easily be lured into places at times, only because she had a wonderful habit of wanting to annoy people.

Some one who knew this always knew if Akuko was around and knew who you were she would always be doing things to just test some one in a figurative way to see if she could scare or bug some one Quillareine would not have much time to wait when close enough to Akuko.

After all she would just feel a finger run across the pad of one of her feet. One of the many signs it was just be simple to look to her shadow and Akuko was there, But in Dahliah she did not parade around looking mostly she, It was just for now that blue skinned looking daemon who would then would slowly pull herself out of the shade she was hiding in.

But Akuko seemed to have no smile on her face, no fake emotion either, Even if some things make her happy in life she seemed for once just completely plain with her expression."Aren't you just miss dark and brooding."She did mention it with a casual way of greeting a person it was still some what of a joke."Here, I thought you were more content trailing off alone to do your own now days."It seemed as normal Akuko knew and kept track a few things she was normally use too but noted what changed. Since it was just both of them Akuko was talking to Quillareine in Joyan.

Language colours: Joyan Fiorian

#4Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:27 am

Mishiko

Even though she was looking for Akuko, it seems Akuko found her first. Of course, through the shadows her friend would have found her as she wasn't soundless nor scentless, none of that nonsense yet. Quilla will achieve much more as she felt ambitious in her own way. Her tired and bore gaze looked at the direction where she heard the voice and yawned. "I still... feel quite empty," she expressed and then looked back to see her horse now finally in the view. "Meet my ass," she jested with her cold tone as Bai long huffed and stomped his hoove against the dirt.

"Pft, like you'd fight me in that form," she then turned away from her horse and to Akuko. "I have something or... someone to go get here on the way. Do you wish to come walk beside me or will you be like a pet among the shadows?", she jested once more with her cold womanly tone as she waited to continue her walk.

#5Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Akuko
There was a nice way to make a joke about it but she would get to that in a moment.After all there was other feeling to linger upon."Oh yes, you always seem to void and empty of emotion and feeling even when everything is piecing it's self together before you now, Such a shame the brain can not seemingly enjoy it now."Akuko mentioned in general about it but now for the normal typical Akuko things. When she mentioned the phrase to her animal friend. Akuko walked over to Quillareine's butt and pointed to it."Quilly dear, I have seen that butt plenty of times."She could not help but laugh about it in the end."You have a nice one as it has lured many."But alas the joke was over and she got to meet a nice new pretty friend of Quilly.

But as for what she was actually showing Akuko she merely walk over to the animal and gave them a pat on the head. Then Akuko just smile and said."However your new friend is delightful to meet."It seemed at least she seemed to enjoy Bai being around but Akuko when she was not trying to be a pain was pretty nice over all.

as for her ponder of her question."Why would i hide here? I am right at home here and don't need to even hide what I look like now."Plus the walking was nice, she really did not need to lurk around unless she was going into a building."Unless you need me to sneak around somewhere."She sounded serious about it, But knowing Quillareine it was most likely something simple."What's the plan Quilly? Do i get cigars or drinks on the way?"See Akuko took these moments as bonding for the most part, She was this way around Ragnar as well.

#6Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Mishiko

She showed no annoyance towards what her dear old friend said. She is used to Akuko speaking like this to her as they have been through many things together and has seen many things in the process. "Just get some drinks, and a bottle of non-alcoholic,'' she insisted as she waits for Akuko to do so and come back. She knew Akuko was being a jokster, but she was being serious. Her eyes traced to Bai and then looked forward as Bai turned to now walk in his horse form alongside Quilla.

He ignored Akuko for some reason as if she didn't exist. Quilla didn't wish to ask him about it of course since she couldn't understand horse anyways. "Whatever you do, if you scare them or even remotely act like you will harm them. You will see nothing at the end of the road," she threatened in her cold tone. Suza was important to her. Suza... reminded her of herself as she was just some scared child trying to act confident in every situation. Surely, Suza will be fine, but she had to take precautions since Akuko teases about eating people and no one will threaten her child... not even her childhood friend.

#7Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Akuko
So there was a fourth Akuko would have to get to that in a moment, since she had to think of something interesting to introduce herself so to say to the little one."Non-Alcoholic huh?"At least she could still have her cigars Akuko was pretty simple to keep happy if you looked past the while shadow daemon stuff that made her skin blue and appendages on her back that worked like tails.

She was about to take a dive into the shadows and come back with a few things then she stopped for a moment."Jeez, You really are far too serious for your own good, They are a person after all and not an animal."It did kill the mood but Akuko really just really had to look close, After all she did kind of want to lighten the tension.

But alas Akuko did go to get her drinks and some cigars for the travel and talk they would have. it did take a few minutes for her to show up again but she first popped up next to Suza, Not making it by any means scary she just popped up enough to just have her upper torso be seen. Then Akuko presented the little one with a juice box with the straw already placed in. It seemed to be a theme is Akuko understand the world is most cruel yet some walk of life did need to have that chance to be innocent. She did not ask Quillareine if it was okay, Then again Akuko did not care it was a  just a box of apple juice.

After sinking back into the ground she then just come back to her normal."Well then, I am sure you have some kind of important think to talk about."With that she offered Quillareine a bottle of just that was a mixture of strawberry and blood orange. Akuko had a bottle of unsweetened cranberry juice and well one cigar she had lit up and took a casual puff of.

#8Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:16 pm

Mishiko

Quilla was unsure what all she got the girl and herself, but she didn't care as long as it wasn't going to harm Suza. Was she really that serious? Maybe it was the war, the people or the fact she just had to kill the person she found as a father. He went insane in the end and sought peace in the battle they had in the house she was raised in. She listened to her talk for a little bit and saw that Akuko offered Suza a juice box. Her eyes lowered to watch Suza who then looked at her with innocent eyes. Her cat ears twitched, and eyes of the ocean looked back at Akuko.

Slowly she approached and took it as the short girl kept her mouth closed enough so no one could see her teeth. Suza's eyes closed and bowed her head in thanks and ran behind Bai - the horse. "This is Suza, Suza, this is my ... sister," she explained in her monotoned voice that showed a small sign of softness. "I adopted her and now she is mine, meaning her life will be protected at all costs," she assigned. "I will be using the guild for her own expense as well as our own as everyone else surely is," she added and then took the bottle for her own self.

#9Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:06 pm

Akuko
it seemed Akuko was quite please of herself with how the situation worked out in the end. sure Suza was already hiding from her so to say but Akuko seemed not bothered by it in the end."One day you will get to use to me."Akuko mentioned about the tiny one.  She seemed uninterested in pushing many things just interested in talking to some a bit annoying at times depending on the person."At least she is protected."Akuko left it at that for now. after all anything else was really not much to mention for her unless she was brought up.

"I am sure she will be okay, Nothing I want to do will affect most people where we are now."Akuko could say that, Let's be real Akuko was a trickster and prankster. She will figure out a way to make some one in some manner suffer for her fun, Even if it was with out pain. But Suza would not be subjected to it."You gain friends quicker then I do. I guess no one try to have a bit of laugh no days huh?"Akuko opened her bottle to take a casual sip.

"Mean while all I have new to say is, Ragnar seems to like water and quiet cabins, Sadly no small child or animal to mention."
Then again Akuko would most likely ignore the animal or the child one of the two, She knew what she was like in which made it less of a problem, then again she seemed to switch to speaking entirely Fiorian. most likely for no reason at all.

#10Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:53 pm

Mishiko

She looked at Suza and looked back at Akuko as she gave a cold gaze. She sighed softly as she listened to them both as Suza started to speak as well, "I... I am not afraid of youz, it is just...", she started in her slow talking ways as she is still learning to talk. "I just am unsure about..." she tried to think of words that mean the things she was trying to say. Her head tilted to look up at quilla as if for guidance, "She's trying to say that she has unhuman looking sharp teeth and she feels you'd judge her for it," she spoke in Joyan.

"I'm sure she isn't afraid of you anyways; her parents were killed by a high-ranking draconic woman who decided it was fun to destroy all things in her way," she explained, and she felt Suza cuddle close to her leg as she listened carefully, sipping her juice.

#11Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:05 pm

Akuko
Akuko was many things: A joker, A trickster, a plotter oh so many things but she was not one to judge ones who might really not be deserving to be judged if anything judging a child was a special kind of low in this regard."You could almost wound me for thinking that of me."Akuko said, she was only partly serious with her remark, After all Akuko did understand the complex way of a mind worried about being judged."But I don't entirely blame you, I had the same worry when I first became a daemon."Akuko could assume she was annoying with it at some point of time.

"But do not think I ever will, After all your more then likely to have some one else be left in ruin after being judged."
Then Akuko just pondered where they were going now since everyone knew each other.

#12Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 pm

Mishiko

Suza looked at her as if she was studying the woman's reaction. It was confusing for the little girl, but she somewhat understood that Akuko knew what it was like to fear of judgement when it came to appearances and what you became. "O-okay," she nodded determined while leaving her hiding spot behind Quilla. Her facial expression was strong as she bit her lip while going up to the daemon woman. "Y-ou seem nice... like uncle Ragnar and God father Kaito," she looked away and then smiled while looking back up. "Do you know them at all, auntie Aku?", she wondered as Quilla stayed quiet.

It was an interesting topic since now Akuko and Ragnar are more than friends and Kaito, did Akuko know Kaito? It was a way to find out surely. Quilla opened the bottle and started to take a drink before sitting down on the magical blanket that decided to appear out of nowhere for her to sit.

#13Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:19 pm

Akuko
This was an interesting question to ask her."Oh? You have met Raggy Boy have you?"Akuko laugh slightly because well you never know who was connected to who."I have not seen him since date number two, But at least he enjoyed the effort I put into it."She could not help by reveal that. After all no sense in hiding the fact she was going on dates with him since well why lie to a child, one child could be smart enough to pick up on your lies once they followed the trail."But I find him interesting, Good to nap on."

Then it was mention by some one called Kaito."By Kaito do you mean, Mister has a tiny walking talking cat following him around?"Which was a fair question to not assume it was right away a person."Because if Kaito was a talking cat with him, IT is the same i met."This showed Akuko might not be getting stronger via magic or strength. But connecting to other people and talking to them.

#14Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Mishiko

Her eyes shined as she listened to the pretty woman talk about Ragnar and Kaito. She put her hands on her hips and stood up proudly, "I'm the one who gave him an extreme makeover," she had a large toothy grin. Surely Akuko liked the appearance of Ragnar if she didn't complain about it before. Quilla leaned against the air as she watched them both talk about things. "That is the one, the talking kitty is very nice and uncle Kai was there with mommy when I was saved," she went to her normal small smile that she developed from Quilla.

"So what abilities can you do?", she wondered curiously as she has yet to develop her magical stuff. Will she even be magical? By her appearance it is to be assumed she'll have water as an element, but who knows. Suza wondered how many people her mother knew as Quilla seemed the quiet, to herself type of woman.

#15Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 pm

Akuko
Well it was a remarkable job from the little one. It was something she could consider wonderful work."Well you have a future in make overs if you continue having them end up like Ragnar."She could admit only because it was a fair answer. But none the less Suza wanted to know what she could do.

Which did not bother Akuko at all."Think me some one who is really sneaky Suza."It was vague yes but she would just walk over to Quillareine's shadow and just blended into it. But much like Quillareine knew Akuko was not gone. But her hand would reach out of Suza's shadow and patted her on the head."I can hide and move places through shadow."Then well the shades she normally wore when she as human slowly seemed to come out of Suza's shadow and were placed on her head. Then she would just yet again come out of the shadow but just enough of her to be eye level of Suza. Then resting her head on her chin and looking at Suza."What do you think? Pretty interesting?"It was like a dog laying down watching a ball roll by, just a woman seemingly laying in front of some one else.

#16Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:42 pm

Mishiko

Her eyes watched Akuko as she went inside the shadow and disappeared to end up reappearing. "Soooo you are like the bogeywoman?", she wondered, tilting her head like an innocent child that she was. She started to suck on her straw once more to drink the choose but could hear the noise when it was quiet empty. She frowned at this and looked at Akuko still, "Do... you have more?", she gave big innocent eyes to the woman as the dog eyes were quite pure.

Her blue pure ocean eyes were like the different colors of the waves; white, light blue and dark blue. Her lips perked as she then thought of something to say, "Momma hasn't shown much of her magic and fighting to me. She said it is too dangerous. Have you seen her fight?", Quilla looked at Suza as Suza spoke up on it. Slowly, Quilla's gaze switched to Akuko, waiting for the answers.

#17Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Akuko
Asking the daemon who was most likely always interesting in keeping some things happy weather some people around her or herself. It was the reason behind why she tried to make so many jokes and pranks. to evoke joy in some way or another."Maybe I am, maybe i am not."She laughed about it then listened more and more. But first she seemed to want another juice box."I could see if i have another."With that she went back into hiding so to say and just popped up with another juice box and handed it off to Suza.

Then she look at Quillareine upon hearing that question."I have, She is telling you the truth and if you can just be careful to not be around her when she fighting since she is not trying to hurt you."it was a fair and honest answer in Akuko's mind.

#18Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:08 pm

Mishiko

"Yay!" she was overjoyed that she got another juice box. She clapped it into her hands as she then started to drink it after doing the necessities. Quilla listened to Akuko's answers carefully as she was going to do something depending on the answer. Thankfully, it was a good enough answer to where she didn't have to do anything. Something was surely different about Quilla. Was it good or bad? It was hard to notice it herself. She then noticed that Suza was also looking at her and gave a light smile for her sake.

Finally, Quilla spoke, "So Akuko... What will be doing while I'm busy setting this guild up as well as my business?", she wondered in her monotone sounding voice. Her topaz eyes watched the woman as she was wondering what she had to do. Her eyes looked at Suza and needed someone to look after her while she did the dangerous things away from Fiore. She had another trip soon.

#19Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Akuko
Odd question to ask her but most likely she should answer anyway."I dunno: sneak around, spook people, find Raggy again and see if he wants another date, Nap, Drink, smoke." Akuko was counting on her fingers what she was doing. This was the Akuko life she was lazy and doing things as she wanted because it was just how she lived her life now.

There could other things she might want to do but currently she was just extremely lazy and well, casual in that manner. It was good to ponder if the world was ready for a Akuko was not lazy and had enough power to do what she wanted. But that was a worry for another day. For now she seemed to be enjoy life being free something she might not have had in her past life as a only child in her family. But it showed how different people were.

#20Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:39 pm

Mishiko

"Sounds rather... non-ambitious," she sighed and then drank more of her bottle. The taste was sour, but she was going to deal with it since her friend was so kind in getting some for her. Perhaps they did not understand the simplicity of sweet and strong, not her friend, but the place she got it from. "I hope you join in on the little event I will be making for us all, you, the guild, all the non-goody people," she chuckled darkly while swirling her bottle in a circular motion.

"There will be some spooks at the end,~" she jested, but was serious. She was tired of doing all of this, but there was of course the fact she was the guildmaster. "That does not sound healthy..." Suza replied to Akuko and gave an innocent smile. "Maybe less smoking at least!", she tried to help. It made Quilla smirk playfully as she enjoyed seeing the innocent trying to understand the grownups.

#21Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:08 pm

Akuko
Funny enough Quillareine was not entirely wrong. But that was the price for freedom so to say, some people lack that resolve to go far with it Akuko was one of them, Then again maybe she was also just doing all of these things as a means to just distract her mind from so many other things. Then again a flaw with Akuko, she no longer was open about the emotions she felt with some people, Because most of the time people just seems to either be unsure how to react or sometimes in Quillareine's of when things were brought up she was told she was overreacting and everything would be okay.

But there was spooks to be had, so she had to ask."Depends are they given by me? Or is some one else trying to deal them?"Which was a fair question for Akuko to ask it was not the same everyone did them differently compared to her.

#22Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:22 pm

Mishiko

She was somewhat confused. Deal what? The only thing she will be dealing are the cards when she goes to the club next month with a bunch of people who are willing to be hookers for the party she planned out. "Anyways," as she changed the subject already, getting bored with the current one. "I will be leaving to Joya again, possibly a few times within this year and close to the next one," she commented. Her eyes dropped to the side towards the ground, "I have some business to take care of there... people..." she sighed and then looked at Suza and then Akuko.

"If you'll stop with your childish games that are dangerous sometimes, I will entrust you with her, but if you can't then I can find someone else. Your choice," Quilla yawned and leaned back more against the nature behind her. The bottle was empty, just like herself.

#23Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Akuko
Oh dear oh my, Quillareine was starting to express emotion to about Akuko antics keeping in mind entirely that she knew she was this way already what more would she have to expect focus? that was boring."I suppose I could, Why don't you just sink Joyan into the sea while your at it?"Akuko sounding as board as Quillareine was to make it sound like  she was copying her, But she knew the reason entirely was to watch after the tiny one, She did not mind at all since the child seemed to be a well behaved and talkative one.

But Akuko was always an odd one, She might be asked by Quillareine to do this task but still the one she would be watching over had her own feel will and option of choosing so she would ask."Well what do you think, Do you want me to look after you?" Akuko asked Suza because she could speak for herself.

#24Mishiko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Mishiko

The thing is, Quilla wasn't sure if she'll even come back the same as she currently was. What will she witness? What will she have to go through? Her eyes looked at Suza and Suza looked back at her adoptive mother as if wondering if it was okay to answer honestly. She chuckled sweetly and patted her head, "Dear Suza, if you do, then please do this for me," she thought darkly of what could possibly go wrong while she was gone. "O-okay, mommy,~" she said happily with a smile. The smile of pureness and innocence. Something that made even her sanity and insanity weak.

She trusted Akuko if something serious came around. Slowly, Quilla picked herself up as she stood straight, towering over the girl and a little her friend as well. "Akuko...", she slowly walked over as she faced the opposite side, but they stood side by side. "If I change... I need you to make sure I don't go too deep into insanity... to the point where I'd even hurt my weakness, so I won't have one," she whispered quietly. Her long hair hid her tears as she frowned. Her softer feats showed as her emotionless facade melted for a moment. Akuko needed to know that this journey will change things and the outcome is unknown.

#25Akuko 

Trails Most Dark.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:15 am

Akuko
The magical pain in the butt she was there was always things about Akuko could admit, when it was serious she could follow orders given to her. If it was some one important to her she would listen, When it came to being an entirely trusted with things and in the end and watching over what happen.  Akuko was still an actual person who had logical emotions and feeling and knew what she could. So when Suza seemed okay with it, Akuko picked up the child and put them on her shoulder like she was giving her a piggy back ride."Let me know if you want down, I just figured it would be fun up here."Akuko said with a bit a smile on her face then listen to her closest friend more, Only to hear what else she had to say over all.

But she did understand her orders then walked over and gave Quillareine to give her a hug for a moment and simply just said."I will do what I can, to the best of my abilities." Then only because Akuko wanted to be sure just to add a bit more flavour so to say. Gave her best friend a kiss on the right cheek."I will go be a well behaved Aunty Akie now, No matter your goal try to come home...not just for me."After all she was the way she was but Akuko wanted to be sure the focus was there.

Then she would turn away talking with Suza what she might want to do and she would have to plan later on in the days for them to eat, After all it might not be thought that Akuko could be good to take care of a person but she was able to do a few things.

(exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum