Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The sights least seen (Ianthe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Kaito

Kaito needing to get away from the sights and sounds of the city walks out of a portal and he sighs loudly, why was he so back around people, he had figured in time he would become more open but he has found himself still staying distant like he doesn't belong. He is human but he doesn't really feel at peace around humans, the beings that tormented him, he considers himself more elf than human. His masters ramblings ring in his head saying he shouldn't hate them and he can't just judge them for the ones that harmed himself.

He pulls a chair out of his personal domain and he sits on the edge of the cliff and he looks out to the water. What if he just jumped and let himself be crashed against the rocks. He knows Revy would miss him and some others but he figures people would just spin it as he died fighting a sea monster or something of that sort. He has no ideas to why he seems to be losing his touch for living he wanted to just close his eyes and just not awaken but he knows he still has much to do left. Plus the guild mother would murder him if she found out he had died.

#2Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:31 pm

Ianthe
Ianthe couldn't say it out loud to anyone but she was absolutely smitten with Astera. Her days had mostly been spent in the water but finding new ways to enter the vast sea was the fun of it. It was today that she learned of the cliffs and how people dived from them into the waters below. It was fun trying different ways of jumping from the cliffs and moving up the higher ones, meeting folks along the way who blessed her with tips that would give her a safe landing. She had said it once before but If she could live in these waters she would, if only she could acquire the ability to do so then life would be a dream.

Having climbed up these cliffs for the tenth time in the span of two hours, it was a surprise to see that on the eleventh hour she'd see a man. It wasn't a strange sight to see a man up here since some people did come this far up to dive all the way down, but this man didn't look like he was here for that, in fact, he was just up here sitting on a chair. It was an odd but somewhat calming image though for some reason it had some pretty down vibes to it, also where did he get that chair from? Walking up a little closer behind the man she would stop a few feet from him. You know, I've never seen someone dive from a chair before. You must be a pro at this. It was a joke or perhaps something to break the ice, whatever he wanted to take it as she let her presence be known when she spoke.

The sights least seen (Ianthe) BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#3Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:08 pm

Kaito

He could smell someone coming closer and he wondered what this person could want from him or if they were gonna tell him to get lost from the cliff side with the chair or if they were gonna pick a fight with him. When she spoke he turned around and he looked at her his red and purple eyes scanning her over for if she is a threat or not. "I can probably do a lot of things that you haven't seen before, my name is Kaito Todaro of Fairy tail and you are miss?" His voice is calm and friendly as he doesn't really want to give the wrong idea to this woman that he is some creep or a bad person though seeing a random cloaked guy sitting on the edge of a cliff in a chair is probably not a very reassuring thing to see if you are out in an area alone.

An exceed runs up breathing heavily and panting. "I... figured... I... would.. find you... here... " The poor cat like creature was panting between every word as she spoke she did not seem happy with the man sitting in the chair by the edge of the cliff. She walked toward him and she kicked him in the shin for leaving her behind like he had done.

#4Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:39 pm

Ianthe
Fairy Tail? I know that guild. I'm in Fairy Tail. Nice to meet a fellow fairy. She let loose a chuckle as the odds of running into another member was lowered once you left the area of the guild. Ianthe knew guildmates went on and did their own things but she didn't think she'd be so lucky to actually find another out here. She had never even planned on making friends with them but hell she guessed it couldn't hurt to at least get acquainted. Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, it's just I thought, what a small world, ya know? Anyway, my name's Ianthe.

His scent was different from most people, she couldn't pinpoint it but it smelt familiar yet so different, it was definitely something worth remembering now that she had met him. Still, the reason for him sitting so high on this cliff was going unanswered. Are You taking in the scenery up here? Or are you gonna do a flip off that chair. Folding her arms over her ample chest and standing in a way where her body weight was resting on the left side of her body she would wait for a response and hopefully get the one she'd been looking for. Her golden hues staring down into his red and purple ones.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#5Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:55 pm

Kaito

"Oh you must be a pretty new member as I think I would remember such a pretty face if I had seen it around the guild." He figures maybe if he acts confident they will not just write him off as a weirdo that is far off from where he should probably be at in this moment. "Oh it is fine, people have laughed at me for less." He was use to being judged swiftly by people that met him even if they were right or if they were wildly off it mattered not it was just him watching them from a distance. "Sounds like a strong name very fitting for you it seems, you give off quite the strong self confident aura."

The exceed looked to the woman after she had finished saying her name and she bowed her head. "It is nice to meet you I am Revy, I am Kaito's exceed partner, I hope that fairy tail has been treating you right." She raised her head with a smile and she gives the woman a thumbs up.

He stood and the chair warped away from behind him and he rubs the back of his head, his heavily bandaged arm showing as he did so. "Some times you kind of just got to get away from the crowds and people that flock to you once you get famous enough, I sorta don't like being famous." He sighed clearly he was not the very confident type. "You have very pretty golden eyes as well. So what are you doing up here on this fine day?" He wondered what had brought her to this height and if she was alone or if he might be seeing more than one of the fairy tail brood.

He doesn't see nor smell anyone else around so he figures that she is alone. He doesn't mind meeting new people just that he hoped they were an okay one and not one of those that are gonna turn their back on you and come after you types that is so stereo typical that you read about in books. He puts a gloved hand out to her to shake her hand. "Welcome to Fairy Tail newbie, I hope you enjoy your stay."

#6Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 am

Ianthe
It seemed Kaito was quite the smooth talker as he practically showered her with compliments in every other sentence he addressed her. Ianthe was used to it but it seemed like he was pouring it on kinda thick which was probably just because he was nice. She hadn't met many people from Fairy Tail, in fact, Kaito was the first person she met and talked to from the guild. Looking at the members from afar she could tell they were helpful and nice but she never approached any of them upon joining. Call it anti-social but she just joined the guild out of sheer convenience.You're a pretty smooth talker huh, but yea I just joined the guild about a week ago.

She hadn't noticed the cat-like entity before until it spoke, but once it did its presence nearly spooked her. She could smell it of course but it didn't register in her mind that it was anything to take note of. It had a name and called itself an " exceed ". Ianthe didn't know what that was but she put it in the back of her mind to find out. The creature was very polite so Ianthe, although she didn't care about its existence currently, decided to mirror that politeness. Oh hello Revy, it's nice to meet you as well. Fairy Tail is treating me right and proper. It's a nice guild for sure. Her voice went from cool to sweet in a matter of seconds when she spoke to the little creature. Giving it a smile before turning her attention back to Kaito.

The flow of conversation continued as Kaito asked his questions while still managing to compliment her, this time on the color of her eyes. He wasn't wrong, they were pretty so she could only smile and nod at that. Thank you, your eyes are pretty unique.. But, oh I come up this cliff to dive. It's really fun, the thrill of just jumping down into the waters and making sure you don't crash into the rocks. I honestly just love the water in general. Being Shark demi-human kinda doesn't help with that. She chuckled lightly at her little joke but she was serious, her shark half really loved being submerged in water and she couldn't blame it. Even now as she stood in the sun drying off, her black one-piece bathing suit with the criss-cross pattern over her chest became more plastered to her skin as it dried. It was starting to feel uncomfortable, and she was itching to get back into the water.

Not expecting anything from this man up until now as she watched him put his hand out towards her in an attempt to shake her hand. Not one to be rude she reached out and shook the gloved hand, wondering why on such a nice day he chose to wear gloves. She remembered him mentioning something about him being famous but she had never heard of him, then again she's been out of Fiore for a while she wasn't updated on the current news of the country. Ah well, it was pushed to the back of her mind just like that little chair vanishing trick he did. Yea she noticed that but she didn't say anything in an attempt to look as if she wasn't phased by it, but that wasn't true, she thought it was cool as fuck. I'm sure I will if there are more people like you around. With a wink and a smile she was the first to drop the handshake as it seemed their conversation was coming to an end.

Hey, you wanna go diving with me? Don't worry I won't let you drown. She was confident as she spoke those last words. Her swimming techniques were perfection.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#7Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:30 am

Kaito

He seemed to think this one was a bit different from her mannerisms to how she was carrying herself, he wondered if she was indeed different then the rest of the goodie two shoes that littered the guild, she just hoped she wasn't demented like Ghost and had some actual sense. He hadn't really taken note of what she was wearing, but he listened as she explained that she enjoyed coming her to dive and that she was demi-shark. He is taking mental notes of the things she says and the ways she is acting feeling some of it was fake as most of the women he saw when he was in the south.

He walked to the edge and he just walks off disappearing over the side. He walks out of a portal behind her. "On your smooth comment, I don't find myself to be very smooth. I am more nice when I talk." He looks at Revy that is giggling as she knows he is not smooth. He sighs and keeps himself where he stood. "I can as well swim I was more lost in thought of darker things when you just found me not the fun and swimming you are here to do. But if you wish you lead the way I guess I can't refuse. All I ask is you do not touch my skin with yours all I will say."

He removes his cloak and jumps backwards into a portal then reappears at the cliffs edge in a pair of swimming trunks that go down to his knees he no longer has bandages on his body or gloves on his hands the branded symbols on his palms slightly peeking out past his thumbs and he is facing her so his back is away from her, he is pretty decently build but not overly muscular and his hair is flowing in the wind instead of tied back how it usually is. "Ready when ever you are."

#8Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:59 am

Ianthe
Genuine surprise crossed her face as she watched this man walk off the edge of the cliff and vanish causing her to run after him but stopping just as she got to the edge herself when she heard his voice behind her. Quickly turning around one could see the bewilderment on her face. Did this man just teleport? It would be the only explanation of what just happened and of course, she was surprised about it since he just walked off the cliff which could have meant his death if he didn't pop up behind her and instead hit the rocks down below. The first few words he spoke to her didn't even register in her brain as thought " wow what a crazy fucker ". He wasn't phased at all by his actions and very quickly Ianthe snapped out of her own surprise. Ianthe was so thrown off by what just happened she didn't even catch what was said about her not touching him.

Since she had just explained how she wouldn't let him drown she didn't understand why she couldn't touch him. Ianthe wanted to question it but she decided to let it wait for now. Though before she could say anything he vanished again into a portal that she could see this time and appeared behind her right where he was on the cliff's edge again. She could see that he was now dressed for a swim. It was an interesting trick and she wondered if this portal teleporting was his magic. Shaking her head and putting her hands on her waist like a disappointed mother she pointed next to her.

First rule of cliff diving. Always get a head start. Jumpin' like that will surely land you too close to the rocks. Though I guess it doesn't matter for someone like you who could just teleport away huh. Smiling as she sprinted off into a mad dash, passing Kaito by as her body took considerable height when she jumped off of the cliff. Last one down is a rotten eeggggggg Her voice carried as she fell, turning her body mid-air so that so was pointing downwards in a diver's position, she was already having fun and she had hopped that Kaito would jump and have some fun too.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#9Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:52 am

Kaito

He thought it was a bit of fun to toy with her a little as he went here cause he could tell it messed with her a bit. Though he guessed it might be coming off as a little disrespectful as she was an experienced diver and he was being very unsafe so he wasn't surprised that she gave him a disappointed look at him standing on the edge. He listened to how she had told him that he needed to get a head of steam before he threw himself off the edge her blowing past him and saying something about a rotten egg caught him off guard.

He starts where she had pointed then he started running and he jumps off doing a back flip and he closes his eyes feeling the wind race past him and making his hair whip around, he was at peace as he fell and he is far enough away from the rocks to be safe then he put himself in the pointed downward body form and he hits the water going deep then he surfaces and looks around for her cause he knows she shoulda hit the water far before he had. "Miss Ianthe?"

#10Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:18 am

Ianthe
She hit the water first and her body dived deep beneath the waves. It was refreshing and welcoming as she had meant to be in it far earlier but with the unexpected visitor she was held up. Not too soon after another splash made it's way inside of the water and she knew it was Kaito. Feeling as mischeivious as a fox, Ianthe swam around below him until she heard him call her name out. As swift as a shark and a silent as one hunting it's prey she swam up behind him and yelled " BOO " once she hit the surface, being careful not to touch him. It was a harmless joke and if he would show fear she would chuckle and if he didn't she would pout and tell him he was no fun before splashing him. His actions would greatly influence her own as today was the time to have fun and relax.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#11Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:43 am

Kaito

As she yelled boo from behind him he spun quickly his eyes are now slit like a dragons eyes and grey scales had appeared on his face. "You are lucky I don't have an itchy trigger finger or you might have just caught a spell." His tone was playful but under the water one of his fingers was pointed toward her but he had stopped himself from casting and he stops pointing and his skin and eyes go back to normal. After she got her chuckle at him he would swim around when a third splash hit the water and he looked around and he sees Revy in the water and he laughs softly, cause that jump had to have been even more scary for her to have just pulled off then he was for himself or the woman as she is just a tiny little thing.

He wondered how much courage she had to have mustered to have jumped down like that. He looks around for where the playful diving woman had gone to now he really needed to start paying better attention to things around himself.

#12Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:45 am

Ianthe
Ianthe smiled and held her hands up in a way to jokingly say " she meant no harm ". It was funny how he reacted but a good lot of people would have also responded the way he did. Though that was true she was in fact happy he didn't have an " itchy trigger finger ". With no way to escape a spell shot at her from close range, she was sure to suffer some damage if he did attack her. I am very grateful for that She spoke and just as she finished a third splash caused her attention to snap towards it. The last person to join was the little cat creature that called itself an Exceed. Ianthe hoped it was alright because she could imagine jumping from that height and being that small probably wasn't as fun for it as it was for them.

A slight grumble in her stomach and a wave of weakness crashing over her told her that it was time to eat. Before she had gotten to Kaito, Ianthe had been diving and swimming for about five hours. This meant that hunger would naturally come but she had been ignoring the earlier cues for food in order to keep playing in the water. Now she could no longer ignore them. Oh man. I'm famished. Yall wanna join me for lunch? My treat, since we're guildmates and all.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#13Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:52 am

Kaito

He wondered what was going on in this woman's head as he was joking even if he had took the stance he would never truly blast anyone for no reason plus if it was a threat it would have phased through him cause he always keeps his guard up so he isn't dead before he can act against some kind of threat to himself as he wasn't touching anyone else to protect them in that moment he hopes this hasn't muddied the waters of friendship.

He hears her ask if they wanted to go with her to get some lunch. "Pretty straight forward aren't you?" He used a teasing voice to her about that. "Yeah sounds good you got a place in mind and do you need to stop somewhere before we go there?" He stretches his arms toward the sky and he wonders what the woman was feeling because there really is no end to what they could be figuring to eat with how much was back in Astera. He guessed it was probably fish figuring she is part shark all you got to do is chum the waters to bait sharks and fish.

#14Ianthe 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:07 am

Ianthe
I'd never get anywhere beating around the bush. Also yea there's this nice little bbq spot that sells really good brisket, but first, let's go to my hotel room so I can clean up. Going into a place where food is with all this sand is not ideal. You can clean up there too. She answered with a chuckle at Kaito's comment. Swimming to the shore she would lead the way, her stomach growling all the while. Ianthe's mind went straight to how good the food was going to taste when she got it. Next, she thought about how cool Kaito was, most people wouldn't have humored her like that but he did and on top of that he was from the same guild so now she's actually met another guildmate. Since she had established herself within the guild she thought maybe they could go questing together now. Another matter for another time that's for sure.

- exit -

#FF6633/Fiorian
#15Kaito 

The sights least seen (Ianthe) Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:31 am

Kaito

He laughs as this is really the first time a woman has told him to follow them, as it is usually them asking him to lead them to places but he follows after her as he swims to the shore as well. He had heard her offer about a hotel room clean up for himself but he didn't need that so her is gonna decline as he can just use his dimensional magic and he will meet her there. "Thanks for the offer I am truly honored but I shall not impose myself on you like that." He smiles and nods his head as he was happy to have met her and she seemed very nice and she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. "BBQ does sound good though."

Revy followed them and she face palmed as it sounded like this woman might have been low key hitting on him but he was just too dense to catch the hints and she could believe it that he would miss it. She giggled as she was use to him being a bit dense around people and not really understanding them but she fully knows it isn't all his fault either. They follow her but instead of using her room to clean up he went to his own dimension to do it.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum