Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikoinbi and the Golden Scissors

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ikanbi 

Ikoinbi and the Golden Scissors Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Ikanbi
Friends? Hmm. Friends wasn't something Ikanbi had been particularly looking for while she was out and about doing odd work, but, come to think of it, when better to network? She gazed at the young one before her, than after a moment realized they really weren't even all that young after all. It dawned in them they were just incredibly, ridiculously short...Maybe. Ikanbi glanced downwards, though notably not in a condescending way. Desiertian with the most marvelous eyes, the girl before her seemed friendly enough, and if nothing else quite eager to find some work and be social. Fair enough, Ikanbi supposed after a brief moment.

"Fine then, I suppose you may tag along." Ikanbi said in Desiertian. "You may call me Lii." She said somewhat pointedly, but extended a hand none the less. "And you are?" She followed up with, before heading back to the request board but saw nothing of particular interest. Instead, she went back to Fernando's shop and made small talk with Koi along the way. "So...What brings you to Baska then?" Ikanbi inquired as she opened the door and let Koi in first, then peeked behind her and checked the street before entering the building, scanning the corners and ceiling as she entered the room. With Koi in tow, Ikanbi found Fernando working fervishly on a luxurious and ludicrous, gaudy even design. Ikanbi considered it quite foul, personally, but ignored it for now.

"Hello Fernando, do you perhaps have any work we could help you with?" Fernando immediately went into a sporadic spill about a magical pair of super duper wonderful enchanted golden scissors. He mentioned a travelling merchant off in the corner of town and gave Ikanbi a pouch of a rather sizeable amount of money, which she handed to Koi for safe keeping.

The two of them left, and as they exited the shop, Ikanbi stooped down and grabbed Koi, then hoisted her up onto her shoulders, holding Koi's legs as the two of them began their walk across town. "Tell me more about yourself then Koi, don't let me hit your head on anything though." She said with no particular emotion. It was a nice day, with few clouds to speak of but a nice wind to keep somewhat cool. After a while they neared the little caravan setup that had been established by the travelling merchant Fernando had spoken of. It appeared several people had already gathered around the stall, and Ikanbi walked up with Koi on her shoulders, carefully wedging herself between people and looking for the scissors. Finding them just after Koi, they each spoke in bid for it, and eventually, the two of them won out over the rest of the crowd, and though they had to cough up quite a hefty amount of Fernando's money, they were still well within the considered budget and were all the better off for it.

Ikanbi made her way back to Fernando's shop with Koi on her shoulders, handing the scissors up to her as she walked and let her pass them to Fernando when they arrived.

Ikoinbi and the Golden Scissors BgYy4ZU
#2Koi 

Ikoinbi and the Golden Scissors Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:53 am

Koi
Koi stood and awaited her new friend agreement to becoming friends. Even if she did not agree Koi would not stand down or give up. This girl was a friend and friends stick together and help each other out. Though, she had to admit... the woman was very tall. She was over a foot taller which was awesome. Tall people were awesome. They could get to high places. They could give head pats. Best of all, you could always look up to a tall person, LITERALLY. Even if they did not have good qualities, Koi could always say she looks up to people who are tall.

"Yay!" Koi cheered back in Desiertian, "This is going to be like so much fun and stuff. Like This is my first time leaving Deserto and like I wanted to write a letter but..." Koi dropped to the ground. "I had no money, cries." Koi immediately jumped to her feet though, "But then I saw you and the job and Everything is okay! Yay for friends am I right!? Am I Right?" It was then that Koi realized that she never answered the question Lii asked her. Koi stood straight up at attention and then curtsy, "I am Koi! Koi Tsukami! Oii and I am not a fish!"

The next question was about why she was in Baska, "Well well well, I'm on a secret mission and stuff from my family. But I did not know this was Baska. Amazing!" Koi pulled out a notebook and started writing in it. "Okay. Now that I have visited Baska I have to figure out where to go next. This is so amazing being outside the walls of the palace!"

Soon enough they would go to Fernando and ask if the fabulous man had any jobs for them. In Truth he did which was like totally awesome. So they had to find some golden scissors. Scissors of FATE as Koi would now dub them. But that was not what was important. Right now, they had to find some traveling merchant and get it from him. Lii had this Great fantastic idea to pick up Koi and combine their height to create a super tall entity. It was amazing to be this tall but the woman had to remain focus. She had to use this new super power to make the mission a success. As they looked Koi was asked about herself. "Oh well. I like to travel and make friends. But I have never really traveled and because of my Super secret mission... I don't really have friends. So you are my first friend! yay! Oh look There some merchants over there."

It was here that they all bid and won over the scissors of FATE. They returned to Fernando. "Great and Fabulous Fernando. Your scissors of FATE have arrived. It was a great and grand adventure and I hope that you have many more to send us on!" With that Koi and Lii were rewarded for their efforts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum