Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:58 pm

Kaito

Kaito walks up to the meeting area to meet with a client named Jelies, he is to be helping a new guild mate do a mission, he figured that this is probably gonna be a bit troublesome as this is one of the only times he has actually done a mission with anyone from his own guild. Which in it's own is kinda a sad thing to have to admit to himself since he had been there for around 3 years.

He has never met this woman, he hopes that this doesn't turn to in fighting on this mission as he doesn't think he has the mental want to deal with a head strong person that is gonna want to domineer the whole time. He hopes they have the will for team work at least so he can make sure that they get this mission done without to many hiccups.

Revy looks at Kaito who looks nervous about meeting this new person and having to do a mission with them. "It is fine she will probably be a lovely woman, don't worry about it. I will make sure she behaves if I have too." She is teasing cause she knows she can only just start fighting with the woman but she will do her best to behave and help Kaito if this newbie is useless.
(227)
(227/1200)

#2Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:16 pm

Sayida
The North was a beautiful region. It was my first time as a Fairy Tail mage somewhere other than the city of Magnolia, and I had already counted the North as my favorite place in this country. I walked towards the place where I was to meet one of my guild mates to help me with a quest. Apparently he was the Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, though his abilities remained unknown to me. Although Kaito probably had very little Idea who I was, I knew quite a bit about him just from asking around. My guild master was initially the person I had requested but I learned very quickly how foolish and perhaps even entitled I had been for thinking the guild master would move at my request. I blame the elders of Desierto for that.

I walked towards Kaito in my 4 inch knee-high boots with black fitted jeans that shaped my hips perfectly, and a black cropped top leaning just off of the shoulders to match. It wasn't too cold either, so a black long-sleeved jean jacket cropped at the waist did just the trick. I felt pretty. I felt...free. One thing you should know about me is that I will always embrace my beauty in its entirety. A woman should be able to proudly wear her body for no-one other than herself if she chooses. "Hi! Kaito, right? I'm Sayida, I requested your help for a task. Sorry I'm late." I said politely as I approached Kaito, hand extended for him to shake, unaware of the exceed beside him. My golden eyes gazed into his as I tried to figure out the type of man he was. Something strange radiated off of him but I couldn't place my finger on it.

#3Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:31 pm

Kaito

Kaito hearing the woman's voice he turns with a smile and he takes her hand in his own and he shakes her hand with his gloved hand. "Nice to meet you, I should have waited a bit farther back waiting for you." He looked her over she seemed very polite and not really anything he had worried about having to deal with.

"Now that you are both here I am Jelies, and I need you both to sabotage a battle stage for me so I can win vs this outlaw that dares to challenge me." This man make eye contact with Sayida and he winks. "And you maybe we can talk after you help me win we can have a little fight of our own in my quarters." The man is trying to be as charming as he can be but is just coming off as a creep.

Kaito and Revy look at the man and blink then look to each other then to the woman that just got hit on, as he has pretty much has just asked the newbie to sleep with him after they help stage up a fight so he can win and not get himself beaten out by this outlaw. Kai gently grabs the newbies arm to lead her away before she might go to castrate the man, he guesses the people of the north have some balls on them. Kaito wasn't cool with how the guy had treated her but they were there for a request not to be sleeping around or to be creeply hit on.

Revy looks up at the woman and she smiles. "Hi I am Revy Kaito's partner, I hope you are okay that guy was kind of creepy wasn't he and the ego to match, I hope you are okay." She was worried that the man may of dissuaded her from wanting to do this mission with them and she hoped that maybe they could just get this mission done and if the woman wanted to be in a different part of the country after Kaito come send her there swiftly so she can be away from this gross man.
(369)
(596/1200)

#4Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:19 am

Sayida
"Pleasure is all mine." I said to Kaito. He was charming, polite to say the least. I couldn't see any issues working alongside him, at least not at the moment. Sometimes I was naive that way, willing to see the best in people though ultimately I knew better than to fully trust anyone who wasn't apart of my family. Kaito had a cute little cat companion too. There wasn't anymore to our meeting, so as the light breeze caressed my skin I followed the quest leader. I wondered what his abilities were for a brief moment before meeting the man who had given us the job. At first everything seemed all well and dandy, but then he blatantly hit on me. No money, not even a damn compliment. I was completely taken aback. "Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are?" I said as politely as I could. I really couldn't help it, men always thought that they could say a few things and I'd just open my legs like some cheap tramp.

The gods seemed to have compelled my partner though and it was a good thing too. Kaito grabbed my arm to continue on just before I could raise my hand to slap Jellies or whatever his name was. Still, my mouth continued. It was too late he had already started me up. "Clearly your mother taught you absolutely nothing about women!" I shouted as Kaito pulled me away. With a sigh I turned to face Kaito before his companion began speaking. I wasn't about to let what had transpired to ruin my mood, not when such a cute little creature existed and was capable of speaking in the common tongue. "Hi Revy, nice to meet you. It's alright, men are disgusting overall..absolutely disgusting." I sighed, gently moving my hair out of my face. "Thanks for pulling me away Kaito, I might have slapped ourselves out of a job."

#5Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:06 am

Kaito

He was glad he was able to stop the woman from attacking the man, he has a man himself was amazed at some of the forward alpha bull shit he has seen from some that think they deserve woman to fall at their feet. He hopes his god daughter never has to deal with this kind of treatment from men or hopes Quilla will make sure she teaches her to stand up to men like that. "It is okay no thanks needed, I wanted to deck him as well, but we sadly can’t be doing that, cause he might have been baiting you as well to hit him so that he had black mail on you. Also sorry for touching you without permission." he rubbed the back of his head with an apologetic smile on his face.

He had felt a little bad for laying his hand on her without permission even if it was to stop her from getting in trouble. Revy walks along with them to the area where the stage is set up for the fight with the outlaw and Revy looks at the woman. Men are disgusting some times but not all of them are like that. I have found it in the north that there are more prideful men that act like this toward woman. She is clearly pissed at the way that this new woman was being treated and she wasn’t dressed like some cheap call girl either she looked like a proper beautiful woman who is proud in her shape and herself.

When they reach the stage Kaito starts moving pieces of it with his warp field so they can get to the guts of the stage to start making it be rigged like they can cut cross supports so that a seesaw effect can take place to make the out law lose his balance, or work on some of the nails to make it so that it was harder to stand on one end and trip if you weren’t watching. "What are your ideas on what we should do to rig this stage so he wins and we get paid?" Revy had hopped into the opening that Kaito had made so she could look for some ideas as well, cause she wanted to help to the best that she can.

He wasn’t going to treat Sayida like a child or like she is dumb because she clearly had a good strong head on her shoulders, if she was able to read when Kai had stopped her as it was time to go and thanked him, which he was surprised she did, he had feared he was going to get a slap himself. But lucky enough for him he didn’t appear to be in the disgusting male list just yet for this woman.

(471)
(1067/1200)

#6Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Sayida
Honestly, I wasn't surprised to see the exceed of my guild mate be so kind. From the way she initially spoke she was clearly a femme of class. I was moreso surprised to see that Kaito wasn't like the man we had just encountered. Albeit he yanked me away, I fully understood it was for our protection so even him apologizing was shocking. "Oh, no it's okay. Thank you!" I smiled warmly. For a second I simply looked at him and a few thoughts came to mind. Was he trying to get into my pants too? Would I let him if he was? Did he have enough money for it? I wasn't keen on selling my body, but perhaps for the right price I had no problem sleeping with a man who I'd be able to enjoy too. Quickly I turned away as Revy began speaking. I learned fairly quickly that how Jellies acted was a representation of how most men in the north were. Back home the men respected the women. They believed that women were the closest to the gods and who was I to rebuke that? I was a Guardian after all.

"Shame. Seems like the men around here don't have no damn home training." I simply said to Revy with a sigh.

The quest was in motion and now that we had approached the stage it was time to figure out what to do next. Ideas came to my head quickly so I jumped onto the stage just as Kaito asked what we should do. I turned to him with a devilish smirk because I couldn't help but reveal how mischievous I was. "I say we loosen some of the wooden flooring so that Jellies opposition falls in. Oh oh! We can also make certain parts of the stage super slippery. Back home at the temple we used to make our own glue and glue each others eyes shut as a prank. If we could just find some glue..." I said, tapping my chin and gazing to the skies. "What about you two? Whaddya think we should do?" This was definitely a change of pace for me. For most of my life I was required to act one way but now I had the freedom to do whatever I pleased, even if it meant hurting someone just because I could. Naturally I wasn't that type of person, but this specific quest made it all too easy.

#7Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:03 pm

Kaito

He was glad to see the woman was letting loose a little bit, dare he say she seemed excited to be able to do what she is doing here today he couldn’t help but smile at her excitement. "sounds like you have a lot of practice with this, I like your ideas." he gets closer to her and he points to the places on the stage. "I think this side will work will for the sliding, here for the loose boards and back here for your glue." his red and purple eyes look into her eyes. "Though if we are gonna be working this close together, we need to be careful cause my skin is cursed."

He is making sure not to get too close to her so he isn’t risking hurting her or causing her to see a fear of her death. Revy is making sure to get over to to her and she smiles. Yeah that is why I was surprised, he grabbed you like that cause he usually doesn’t touch people even if he is protected from hurting them. she rubs the back of her head and she smiles nervously and starts helping loosen the floor boards with Kaito. He is being extra careful as he works on this task as to not hurt Revy or have his hand fly back and touch the woman.
(228)
(1295/1200)

#8Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:10 pm

Sayida
Cursed skin? I looked at Kaito for a brief moment trying to understand what that meant. If he had cursed skin then touching me was probably the worst thing he could do, only because he would have no idea that I was the Guardian of the Oasis. Regardless, I couldn't be cursed by anything. It was impossible now that the gods have deemed me an Oasis Guardian. With a shocked expression that quickly turned into a warm smile I sighed. "Oh.. I'll keep that in mind. Sorry to hear that, though luckily I'm immune to curses and diseases. If I was strong enough, I'd be able to help you with your situation....maybe." I said before turning to begin the task at hand. Kaito had good ideas so I quickly moved to get started. I bent over as my jeans slightly slipped down, revealing my lines over my waist and loosened some of the boards. After banging them long enough I was able to pull some of them up before putting them gently back onto the floor of the stage. Then I moved to a different area and summoned a sticky liquid with my hand by grazing over the surface. It wasn't glue, but it definitely would do. When I was done I turned to Kaito and Revy with an accomplished sigh. "Easy enough. I think I''m down here. What do you all think?"

#9Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:57 pm

Kaito

Kaito looks at her when she states that she is immune to curses, maybe she was an answer to him for a more then friend or a sign that he should head to where she is from. "If I may ask where are you from and how did you come across this curse immunity?" He was interested and he keeps working to try and get this set up right he doesn't look at her or check her out he just keeps to the task at hand not wanting to creep her out by asking too many questions or have her think he is trying to get into her pants like some creep.

Revy makes sure to give Sayida a helping hand so she doesn't have to worry about the new member having any accidents on the job here cause she can't help but want to be slightly mother like to the woman as she is newer but that isn't cause she thinks the woman is unable to do it but to just straight wanting to help her do her things.
(182)
(1200+/1200)

#10Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:23 am

Sayida
The stage was finally all set up. Revy was a great help in making sure that everything good enough for Jellies' little rival to face the wrath of the fairies, so I was pleased. The traps weren't too obvious so I knew for certain that it would work. The glue mixture would get stronger overnight. I made my way towards Kaito as the stars danced in the night sky. He said he was cursed, but I didn't mind not one bit, my feet were killing me. As I approached him a gently slipped my arm under his and wrapped it around his arm. He was curious as to how I was immune to diseases. I hummed for a moment, thinking of the quickest way to tell him. "I'm from Desierto. As a special type of oracle, the Zharian gods have bestowed upon me the gift of health. As such, I am immune to diseases and curses." I said with a shrug. "What about you? How did you get this curse?" I was truly curious in Kaito's condition. My duties as a Guardian and an oracle hadn't started but they would soon enough.

#11Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:31 am

Kaito

Revy is glad to see that her help just helped them get it done and she keeps her eyes on Sayida and her natural beauty and she wonders how she keeps her skin so smooth and perfect she thinks that there must be some truth to what she said. She walks and she sees how the woman just walked up and hooked herself on Kai's arm like that it was kind of cute but she is confused why this woman seems so comfortable to just walk up and hook arms with Kaito.

"I see so you are a bless woman then?" He wonders if that works like a nun does where the woman is now married to their god and if they dirty their bodies by touching and engaging in anything with a male they could lose that blessing and would end up back to being unblessed. "You probably need to be careful so your god doesn't unbless you by touching me." He is more worried about causing her to lose her power or something else her god to send to harm her.
(187)
(1200+/1200)

#12Sayida 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:39 am

Sayida
"Exactly. I am the gate between man and the gods, I see what others cannot. In some ways it's also a curse." I wasn't lying either. Sometimes my gift possessed me when I didn't want it too and that's what made it a curse. I was subject to the will of the gods almost all the time because the gods bestowed this power upon me. I was always in their line of reach. Though, I'll admit, I didn't have much to worry about. I believed that my gods were always loving to me. The same couldn't be said about every Desiertan though. With the sun now coming up, people began coming to the stage to see the show. Jellies was first to stand upon the stage as his peer followed behind. I didn't care about any of them, but the show went on and yadda yadda. Kaito was still very cautious, which I fully understood. I wanted to understand his condition more though which sparked an idea to come to mind. "You know what? How about we find our way to a river or something where I can focus. I think I can find a way to break this curse. If you'll allow me, I can peer into the unknown for answers?" I turned to Revy with a nod asking for confirmation. It was the least I could do for them.

-Exit-

Last edited by Sayida on Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

#13Kaito 

Stage Manipulation (Sayida / G B-Rank) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:25 am

Kaito

He smiles at her and he shakes his head. "I can't trouble you for that my friend, save your powers for someone deserving." He smiles sweetly, his hair flowing in the wind as it blows past them and he reaches up, petting her head and ruffling her hair. He goes to report to the man that they needed to report to, then he makes a pocket space for them to rest and wait for the fight to start and to make sure that this man pays them fairly and doesn't try to rip them off so this woman's first request in fairy tail will be a good one to remember and keep growing from.

Revy watched over them as they waited for the fight and over them resting while they waiting for it to all come to a head. The man once he gets up onto the stage he turns and looks at Sayida and he blows her a kiss and Kaito gets in the way and winks at the man to mock him. The guy looks repulsed then Kaito steps out of Sayida's view so she can watch as their trap works and makes the idiot look like a hero in a few easy steps from their hard work. The outlaw steps up and looks cocky that he is gonna win and it starts the outlaw steps on the loose board and he watches as the man stumble and jellies step toward him and the man steps to the side and slides then get caught in her glue trap then Jellies puts in the final touches winning the fight.

The man makes his way over to them and he smirks at Sayida as he gives Kaito the payment and Kaito cuts the shares. "Are you sure you don't want to come and have dinner with me~?" Kaito looks at the woman he was gonna let her handle herself this time and this time and he hands her jewels to her in case she wants to make the man eat them and he smiles.
(Exit)
(1200+/1200) (20%wc 10%Guild+10%Companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum