Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

What Lies Beneath I Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:00 am

Mishiko

Flashlight. Check her bag. Check. And all her clothes were now on their back. She looked outside from the window to see how late it was, as she had to go to the church at nighttime. Today she was going to help some spirits Rest as she did in her country. She never really has been to this church before, so this would be her first time going. She combed her pink long hair as she could hear the sounds of the Nats being pulled. Her comb was making her hair very soft from all the conditioners. She used the last night. Both of our hands stretched up at her spine, which was starting to stretch and pop from the pressure. She leaned left and right to start popping both of our sides. Now she was ready as she grabbed her bag and left. She, of course, left a letter for Ragnar to tell him where she went.

#2Mishiko 

What Lies Beneath I Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:01 am

Mishiko

Once she left the hotel room, she could feel the cold breeze go against her face. Her pain care was breezing and flailing behind her. The cool air felt great against her hot skin as she looked forward with her dark eyes. The pressure of the wind was making her eyes watery till she got to a place where the wind was being blocked by the tall buildings. With her, she had her sword connected to her belt. She needed it for the spirits, but just in case she brought it. How many spirits? Where was she going to run into and when was she? Slowly, she approached the church as she was supposed to go down into the catacombs underneath. She closed the door behind her and locked it because that's what they told her to do. With no expression on her face, she went towards the door that led to the catacombs underneath the church.

#3Mishiko 

Mishiko

Closing that door behind her, she went down the stairs and into the main hall that introduced her to all the coffins. Statues in each corner and skeletons as designs for each side, and she saw some interesting designs of swirls in the stone. She wondered how long it took for them to make this, and it reminded her of the temple she went into with her new friend and new romantic interest. Her heart pained as she wondered how he was doing and thought of them. She heard a noise swiftly as she then felt a hand on her shoulder. Her head turned to see that there was a spirit right next to her who was happy looking. Almost too happy. Quilla Wondered why they were here, and why did they die? They started to explain that they lost something along time ago, and as they went outside to search for it, they were killed by a man.

#4Mishiko 

Mishiko

This person who has died was about in their teens. And the gift that they were looking for, it was from their mother. She soon learned how that her mother also died. She wondered how she could help this person as no normal dance will do anything. The girl. What exactly did she lose that she had to get back before she died? The poor girl looked a little too sad now, as the happiness disappeared. She explained that she lost a teddy bear that was gifted to her when she was a kid. She told them that they will find it and wondered about what exactly it looked like. They started to explain that that's not what they really want, as all they wanted was to reunite with their mom. Their mom was there, everything. And so all she wanted was to go and rest in peace. Exactly where her coffin was.

#5Mishiko 

Mishiko

Curiously, she asked to wear her mom was buried and she told her that she was buried outside. Her ashes herself were inside this catacomb and was stuck here. Who she was as she was named Jane Doe. The spirit offered to take her to her urn, where her ashes were resting. Quilla agreed as they went down the hall and went towards the room where there were many urns. Each and every urn had a different design and different titles but they all were named Jane Doe. Was this where all the unknown people were resting it? Suddenly, she saw different spirits rise up as if they were questioning her existence. Part of her wanted to tear up, but she held her posture in her expressionless way. Why were there so many people not known? These are. All these people were people that no one knew they even existed. Did their parents or loved ones think they were still missing? Was there no closure for them?

#6Mishiko 

What Lies Beneath I Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:02 am

Mishiko

No, there was no closure for them at all. Do you feel the rage? The rage within you?

She held herself as she felt some awkward feeling. This feeling was nothing like before as it was warm and felt like fire. As she was feeling this, she saw this spirit start to rise and act up. She tried to calm herself down. As she tried to remind herself that everything was okay. It was done and over with. There is nothing she could do about any of this. The most she could do was help them rest in peace. She looked at the girl who led her here as she pointed toward a container. That container had her ashes in them, so she went over there and picked them up. She promised the other spirits that she will come here some other day and helped them arrest as she is with this girl.

#7Mishiko 

Mishiko

She turned away and closed the door behind her with her urn in her hand. She went upstairs and away from the hall where all the coffins were. Find this Jane Doe's mother as she just followed the spirit. Thankfully, since she had the urn she was able to go further. It seemed like she only could be at a certain distance away from the container she was holding. She was silent and respectful towards the dead. Her emotions were kept in check as she wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to rile any spirits into chaos. As soon as they got to the outside, she saw there was some spirit just sitting there. It was silently watching them as she then left outside towards where all the gravestones were. Xi'an. Softly, as soon as she got outside and saw that the spirit was going towards a gravestone that was further away from them.

#8Mishiko 

Mishiko

Her mother's name. She was curious, as maybe she could research and find out who is Jane Doe was. Her eyes looked around to see if there is anyone around, but there was no one, not even the grave keeper. She held the urn tightly as they got further into the graveyard. The area was getting a little foggy and cold. The spirit sometimes looked back. I had to see if she was following and then continued forward. She was thankful that this spirit was an ice spirit as she finally got to the gravestone. Her eyes looked down to see the last name, and then towards the urn. She gave a light smile towards Quilla and then sat down next to the gravestone. She knew that meant that she could bury the urn right here. Or maybe she could just let the ashes rest around the gravestone. She decided to bury it and let her rest in peace with their mother.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum