Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Mine [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

A New Mine [Quest] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Mishiko

She heard a knock at the door and started to walk towards it. Opening it, she saw a letter on the floor in which she leaned over to pick it up. Once she stood straight up, she opened the letter to read that someone wanted her help. Apparently, after hearing some of her exploits, she did not mind bending the rules. They wanted her specifically. She walks outside and towards the direction of the address as she reads it more. Apparently, they were meeting at an abandoned shack, so she then saw a man who was standing there. He threw a sack right next to her feet as he told her that they were explosives in which he needed four of them in total to be put in certain locations. She nodded simply as she then started to leave. We're not that far away from where they were meeting, so it didn't take long for her to get there.

#2Mishiko 

A New Mine [Quest] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:40 pm

Mishiko

As she approached the mind, she saw that they were minors everywhere. She decided to go towards a tent where everyone got dressed and decided to get a disguise. Thankfully, this was not her first time she had to do this. She put on her mining outfit and left to go in there with her bag as if it was her lunch. She went in. Her face was still deadpan as they could not tell how she was feeling. And with her short hair, she still looked like a guy. Her eyes looked back at the map when she was alone and started to put down all the mines' explosives. Each one had a different number on it, which she assumed was the same numbers that were on the map. Once she was done, she started to walk out and then made a panic face. She was a very good actor, so all she had to do was panic and yelled 'FIRE' and everyone evacuated. Once everyone was out, it was done.

-exit-

40% wc redu from belt and necklace

300+/300

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum