Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:08 am

Judith Karlinius
It was a wonderful idea, That way if any people got out of hand it was in more of a public area. But Judith opens up a stall in winter. For a trial run of things she could give to the guild members later on. Sure she could find the members of the guild that will eat or drink literally anything she has to offer, It was not good feed back towards her actual intentions.

Judith and a still recovering husband of her's Anders had spent the day before this happen setting up the stall and putting a sign up that said."The Fairy Mother's Wonder Treats."Then she would also put up a sign that stated."Everything is free until supplies are out, Limits do apply."Just so some one did not come over and ask for all of it and sell it later.

Judith had a section of various baked goods, A stall of drinks both cold and warm, A stall of various hot foods. The smell of meats,pies and various other hot foods. With them all having their own sections, She had set up and prepared for the day.

Then putting a cup of cinnamon apple tea for herself on the counter or window fixture of her massive display of free things, Judith had arrived early enough where there was a starting build up of a line. Taking a sip of her cinnamon apple tea. A vine slowly reached out and placed a sign that said open on the top.

For the moment everyone seemed to stare thinking about what to order, Then Judith realize she did not make a menu sign, But surely some one would ask for something or test something. Eventually Judith would start lining up some of the free things she had lined up on the counter top, So far it was the starting hand outs of the very tea she was drinking.

Hoping more people would ask for things, After all Judith set up and made sure she could manage everything alone, after all if her own guild members even wanted to try the things she had set up here, She would not refuse. The only thing Judith did not have set up was seating or tables, Because well she did not have the materials for that. However for not it was rather slow and everything seemed to get along.

#2Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:33 pm

Kaito

Kaito returning from a mission comes across her stall, he is a little beat up and isn’t wearing his normal cloak it is more of a purplish tinted black and he is moving a little slower then he normally would be he straightens up as soon as he sees her at the stall trying to fake he isn’t hurting a little. Oh guild mother how are you doing? He keeps up the act and Revy doesn’t want to rat him out, she smiles up at Judith and waves from beside Kai’s leg. Kai looks at the things she has on the table from off to the side so not to get in the way of her testers, cause he feels like he is probably intruding on something he shouldn’t be seeing as of yet. He gently and slowly lifts Revy so she can see as well being extra careful not to do any sudden moves as to not show he is hurt, cause he knows it will worry Judith or get him a talking to about being reckless.

He sees how well the stall is made and he wonders if her husband built it for her or if she did it on her own cause he heard she is somewhat handy. But it looks like it would have been a multiple person job to build and I doubt her husband woulda missed out on a chance to help her build this.

#3Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:27 pm

Judith Karlinius
To Judith's own credit she was good at explaining things while making sure she knew and showed she knew some one else was there so while talking with a few other people about what they would possible want for their plate of food to test. Judith turned her attention to Katio and waved. She would get to him shortly. Judith then would slide a couple of mugs of some kind of warm drink and mentioned to them she would return in a moment.

Judith did not go to Katio right away however picked up a few things from her set up, vines holding two mugs, one medium size and one small size plate. Then she would walked over to Katio and just wait for him to take them. Same for Revvy."Good, both of you can give me answers to these food test."Judith said delightfully. Both plates did contain the same items at different sizes. Both cup would have seemingly the same smells.

Unlike the rest of the people who would be kept in the dark."Your drinks are apple cinnamon tea with honey."Judith would not admit she was testing drinks to help warm up the guild members during their longer winters adventures."With your plates having Turkey and bacon pie."The top of the crust seem to have cheese on it as well."Oven roasted potatoes with seasoning picked from my home garden."If anything Judith was most likely going the extra mile here."super soft bread with herb butter."Yes really trying hard here, But it was all limited at this plate currently."I do have a few more things, But I need things to be tried slowly."Then after saying that, Since she seemed to managed everything entirely on her own Judith seemed to already get back to work."I will be back in a moment."Then went of to serve other people.

Judith getting some bowls while talking to other people, seemed to be filling the them some kind of tomato mixture that  had a fried egg to go along with it. Then two young nearly teen years of age children show up, greeted and mentioned Judith by name. Then Judith seemed to give them muffins and then seemingly went on their way.

For one of the many slow moments in this situation, Judith would return to Katio and Revvy."Well, results?" Judith was hoping for some kind of feed back, Sure she was testing a new menu and could assume everything was safe to eat, but she needed to be sure everything was perfect for what she needed to know, If it was all good enough to continue making normally for the guild.

#4Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:48 pm

Kaito

He can tell she is super busy and knows she is on her A game. He laughs softly then suppresses a pained groan, he slides his mask up a little not removing it fully. They take the plates and things they had been handed him and Revy, they stay off to the side and taste them and Revy is happy and enjoying it and Kai is eating it slowly with his eyes closed. When she walked up to him and Revy he looks at her. The drink was warm and went down smooth, the pie blended the two flavors very well with the cheese being the crown on top of it to tie it all together, the potatoes were cooked to a perfect crisp with the seasonings making it a flavorful ride. The bread was perfect to platte. he smiled but Revy looks like he was a stranger to her, she doesn’t hit him at all because she knows he is in a bad bad shape. Kai looked the way those two girls went and then he looks to Judith. who were they? He finishes the little bit of food he still had left on his plate and finishes the drink, Revy does the same but still is surprised how Kai spoke like he was some pro food taster in some five star restaurant.

#5Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:34 am

Emil
Emil walks up through Magnolia to look for Kai someone had told him they had seen him bleeding all over the street over in Hosenka, he wanted to come and make sure that he is okay or if what might be his brother is dying somewhere in this city. He sees the make shift table with a line and he wonders what is going on and he sees Kai and Revy and he does to walk over to them but he sees a elf woman giving him things and he wonders who she is and why she knows his brother, was she a love interest or was she just someone else he wasn't sure because the wood elf was an odd sight to him who hadn't seen many of elf kind before, besides his guild master but he hasn't seen any other half elves like himself. He gets into the line to wait his turn watching the woman keep going back and fourth.

#6Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Judith Karlinius
So that question, It seemed more and more as Katio went on there was a lot of things to learn about Judith."They would be the closest two children I have to actual grand children."She for the moment left names out but so far Judith assumed he would not see them all that much."I met them look ago during other events in my life. Since I lack much of an actual expansive family, I get by."Yup even outside of work she still mothered people but it was channelled some what more positively with other people that was not just the guild, Not that her work was never something people did not know take for granted.

But it seemed so far sample where about where she want them to be just what else could honestly go wrong was a good question, After all there eventually had to be some kind of flaw she did not know what if there was any flaw to worry about. As it seemed Judith would have some one else come up to the set up. So Judith would make something else she needed tested, After all this is what happens when you get carried away with a cook book.

The loud creek of Judith opening something up along with the various things she had then, putting plate down she placed a small piece of bread like object that was flat and made of corn, putting some fresh cooked sausage, beans, tomatoes, onion, a fried egg on top of it with some cheese,Even placing a second of it on the plate. It was these days Judith was trying making a few odder out there items. For as the time progressed she seemed to randomly hand them out.

So getting a fork and a knight for the most recent arrival to the window she put the plate down, the silverware, Then seemed to placed a different kind of cup of tea before the man she did not know the name of yet. Blood orange tea.These were the more out there things she was working in."The sausage is a bit spicy, But I promise it will not burn."Emil would be in for something interesting at the cost of nothing, Something only a Fairy Tail like Judith would be willing to pull off.

Judith would stop for a moment, to read her list of things she had, choosing what she would sent out to the next person who was at the window. She had three pages total, So she was most likely just getting started into this situation. Even taking a chance to take a sip of her own cup of tea, at this time Katio and Revvy could ask for more things, After all there was still cakes, cupcakes, muffins and pies in the background.

#7Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:08 pm

Kaito

Kai looks up and he sees Emil he wonders what most have happened to have him being all the way over here as this is really the first time since the tea house he had seen Emil, seems to have been keeping himself busy but Kai wasn't going to tell anyone about what happened. He hadn't even told Revy about what that thing said to him that day. He smiles at judith and stayed still not that he could really move around much anyways. "Your food is great as always guild mother." Revy jumps up to her feet smiling with a thumbs up and Kai laughs softly so not to cause himself to feel pain from being so beat up.

Revy looks at the sweets and wonders what mix these could be and what they might taste like when they get to try them she looks like she is drooling a little. Kai makes a noise with his mouth to signal Revy to get out of the way and return to him cause other people are around and Revy snaps out of her sweets trance and runs back to Kai and takes her place to wait like a good girl.

#8Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:21 pm

Emil
He takes the plate and the tea and he looks at her a bit confused cause he had zero idea for what is going on right now. "May I ask who you are and what you are doing?" He starts eating the food slowly so if she spoke back he could talk without having his mouth full and he feels like he is eating a decent restaurant instead of the dives and quick stops with how it tastes. He sips the tea that hits him with a full bodied flavor that was tangy yet sweet, he feels like this tea most have been brewed with a masters hand.

"You really made this?" He is a bit dumb founded it was nearly perfect taste, the spice of the sausage was a little misaligned though but he wasn't gonna fault her cause it complimented with the tea as well, which was a bit sassy itself, he wonders if Kai eats this food everyday at this stall and it is just a free day for it or if this is something more meaningful then that.

#9Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:32 am

Judith Karlinius
One who is busy, Always is busy. for Judith she would just keep it up. even if that problem of everything being considered good all of the time was never good for the help of making sure it was worth cooking again or not. She would ask Katio later for when he was not that much in a group of people. For now however there was more to test. Since Judith's gaze was always good at picking up on things she would just simple pick up one of the many baked goods she had made, It was not anything large. Seemingly so far Judith's understanding such small walking on two feet cats was they seemed to be able to handle and process normal food with out problem.

So before she got over to the man with question she would give Revvy a dark red cupcake, it was red velvet flavoured. It had just basic whipped cream on top of it, Then she would run over and make sure Katio was left out, He just got a fairly well made and looking piece of carrot cake with a strong amount of cinnamon but it would not over power the rest of the cake.

Then well one person had question, About Judith's wares and doings."Welcome stranger to my stall, It is seeming strange to give away all for free, But I promise it is all for a good cause."The good cause if continuing Fairy Tail's good standing with in it's on city."Everything, you try here, Is prepared and made by solely myself. Any questions, requests or ponders I have no problems answering."

#10Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:07 am

Kaito

Kai smiles as she hands him the cake and his eye slightly twitches but he keeps it in and figures he should probably get away soon before Judith can figure out something is wrong with him, but he wants to let Revy enjoy the cooking cause it has mostly been quick meals and on the run trying to push beyond his rank and now he needs to rest and take it more easily then he had been doing. Revy enjoys the cupcake and has frosting on her face and Kai laughs and he tries his carrot cake and he likes the impactful taste and it wasn't overly sweet either almost like Judith knew him to the core, she really was the mother of the fairies and she knew and saw all so he figures she has already seen through him and his tough guy act, so he doesn't know if it is smart to keep faking cause he is only sure his wounds have already been tended to.

#11Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:18 am

Emil
Emil looked at the woman hurrying and he wonders if she runs a traveling restaurant or something with how fast she hustles and how balanced she seemed to be, he wouldn't be surprised if she was a party of a circus somewhere. "You must never rest huh?" He is joking about how much food and free stuff there is around and he keeps watching her still completely bewildered to who she is and what she is to Kai but Kai looks like he is fine so he figures he didn't really need to worry about the rumors he was seen bleeding out, cause he hasn't really heard much about Kai and they hadn't really met up lately cause they were both busy or other things were coming up that couldn't be ignored. Emil walks over and stands near Kai and Revy with a smile and a thumbs up toward Judith.

#12Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:22 pm

Judith Karlinius
Did she rest, yes she did just it did not seem like it."I need to pass the time now that the kids are grown up and out of the house, At least I have a husband to go home too."She was being honest, But she managed everything because she had been too use to it all already. Work and see the world smile. Judith was content with that."So my time is devoted to making things good food and drink wise for my guild and anyone else I meet."Judith mentioned also while she would already be plating something else up because well, she was always watching and being ready.

On a plate with a slice of meet pie, Then placed a round egg shaped ball that seemed to have deep fried. Passing it off to another person, Judith then said."Are you waiting for something else? Or wanting pointers?"It was a joke and a question with in one. But she kept up with the things she was handing out and talking.

But now was another stop where she just would ponder aloud."But even if it always is good, the main message of why i am doing this. Might never be realized. But that could be equal parts good and bad."she laughed about it because it was something she did find funny.

Then followed it up with."There are times, the many are blind when. When seeking the path of honesty is right before them." It was basic in Judith's confusing wise words but she had not needed to use them in a while or as much. She had far less people to confuse any days.

#13Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:03 pm

Kaito

He laughs a little and holds his ribs. You almost sound like you are thinking of retiring? He was joking but he wondered if maybe she had been looking to retire cause she was the one shouldering the kitchen burdens solo, he respects her, but he himself has to admit he doesn’t visit the guild enough. He wants to try to be a good member but he is never not running around trying to do a mission or some stupid task in vein hope he can find a cure for himself he should just give up and respect he is a monster, so what people say about him doesn’t bother him so badly. Though he thinks himself a nice enough person but he doesn’t trust that he won’t hurt or kill someone with his gift some how.

Revy looks at him wonders what he is fighting with on the inside and not telling her for some reason. She tapped his arm to try and comfort him.

#14Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:23 pm

Emil
Emil looks at her and without thinking he points to Kai. "Oh I heard he got pretty messed up I was coming to see if it was bullshit or not." Emil does a big goofy naïve smile with a laugh. "How do you know this masked guy anyways are you like is mentor or something for cooking?" Emil still hadn’t caught on that he was saying far to much and not stopping. Emil is completely oblivious to her being his guild mate cause she looks to motherly and not like a gruff Fairy tail member he had heard tales about. He wonders what she means by blind people. "I have no idea what you mean.." He looks at her confused to what she is even talking about as he was more muscle than brain and he was gonna be harder to get through to then Kai is for her.

#15Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:17 am

Judith Karlinius
These two did give Judith a very particular kind of feeling, But she did not know if she wanted to mention it right away. For it might not be something worth digging into right away. But since he asked."Oh? so some one will attempt to look after him, He never mentioned that."Judith could laugh about it. For might be a reason to for it. At least so far Judith had no reason to be any different then she was now, It was just fairly simple and straight forward, Unless Judith hear any warning that she needed to be worried.

"Oh if you are so familiar to him, I figured you would know some basic things."
Judith could not help herself but also throw that in for fun."Mentor? I guess I could be. Fairy Tail knows me as the Mother of fairies. The care taker of the guild members."What was all this fancy phrasing getting too?"Simply way to put it, I make sure the guild is cleaned, The members eat and drink, All paper work is handled and no one kills one another."Judith kept it both confusing and simple at the same time.

It was a small way she could play games on people and keep herself entertained."Not one to think too in depth? Very well."Judith said with a delighted smile and she would explain it far more plainly."Sometimes it is not merely about enjoying the free gifts that one does hand out."There was sometimes if not always more to it and Judith did not mind finally mentioning and filling in anyone listening around her.

"These are new food items I spend a fair amount of time make, For one sole reason."As she then looked by with all her work and set up."Testing: For if people like the members will to, Testing to see if public interest with exist with this, Seeing what people do and do not like." Then again so far, No one has said anything really bad so it might be a flawed test."If the public and people of magnolia continue to enjoy and want this to continue, I will in my free time continue this."It sounded like one of them too good to be true situations, But this was just Judith doing her normal things in life and just being happy about it.

Then Judith paused talking for a moment walk over to her collection of bake goods, picked up two cupcake then well, putting on her guild mission bunny hood for a moment she jumped over to a few people quietly watching in the background and gave two smaller children with their parents cupcakes for their children then Judith just jumped right back into her normal spot of the stall and put the hood away.

#16Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 am

Kaito

Kai feels she sorta dodged what he said about retiring, he wonders if maybe she might be mauling the idea over of actually doing that. Only person I know that takes care of me is Revy. Besides you of course guild mother. Revy stands tall and proud and Kai covered his own mouth to stifle a laugh so not to hurt Revy’s pride. The lug here Emil thinks I am his long lost brother or something, but nothing I saw said I had a brother iso I am still on the fence of that. Kai smiles at Judith then he starts standing up stretching.

He had been hearing some weird rumors about a special kind of magic he will try to look into later but for now he wants to enjoy this time since he mostly didn’t spend time with the guild or Judith besides some long meetings they have had in the past for some things, but for the most part he had stayed away from the guild not wanting to cause any issues.

#17Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:20 am

Emil
Emil’s eyes go wide as he hears all the things she does for her guild and how hard working she is, he wonders if his guild has one of those but the only people he met at his guild hall so far where just two young ladies and an older like front desk lady. He wonders if maybe he mighta misjudged the situation thinking Kai was attempting to court this wood elf woman he hopes she doesn’t try to speak to him in an elven language cause he knows no elven languages, having been raised as a human not an elf. "seems you break your back for your guild but do they do the same for you?" Emil wonders if Kai takes this woman’s kindness for granted or if he is a good member of the guild and helps out.

Emil watches her put the hood on and jump like that."Wow you have some strong legs to kick off and jump like that lady." He wonders if he could jump like that but has his doubts to if he could cause he is far more bulky then the elven "I have no idea what you mean.."Oman he just saw soar over with cupcakes in hand.

#18Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:56 pm

Judith Karlinius
These two did talk like bothers, At least that was what Judith was taking note of, But if they were it was really not her business. But she did laugh about it, It was now something Judith knew and could keep note of."Interesting, I will still treat him the same nonetheless."Which was her normal, Judith would be keeping it her simple and plain ways of doing, Most likely because she did not really have or need a reason to do anything else in the end.

"They do, For I do not have a lot of expectations of them."Judith also was not the guild's leader anyway she was just there, the reliable lady she was, She always just kept working no matter what she just kept things going. Just what the guild needed."It isn't the power of my legs that allowed that, But a mere item I have."After all she had worn her bunny ears for jumping and did not wear them after wears, Even checking Judith had horn and elf ears"You treat each other like brothers,Just like how I was use to mine treating each other."Only mentioning that to see what their reaction would be.

#19Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:38 pm

Kaito

He rubs his chin and wonders if Judith is enjoying this or if she is feeling pangs of pain Kai knows the story and some of her past. "Well I have no problems treating him like a person no idea what it is like to have a brother." He rubs the back of his head, he thinks he should probably go see the graves as well as it has been nearly a few months since he had been there it is probably time to go again maybe he will come across someone or something there. He had already had permission to wonder in and give respects when he wanted but that doesn't mean he can really just do that without feeling bad.

"Never seen you use the item before only ever seen you use your roots." He teased as the first time he met her a branch had handed him tea and she welcomed him in even though he had floored four of her guild mates in a misunderstanding. He stands straighter and he figures maybe she could use a hand. "You think you will need any help ?" He smiles at her so she knows he is okay even if she turned him down for the offer.

#20Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:52 pm

Emil
He flexes like a big idiot and laughs. "I would hope I am not, causing any issues for you mother of the guild." He looks at Kai standing like that and watches him walk around and acting like he is okay and he hopes he is really okay and not just acting tough. "Oh you have children?" He tilts his head a little and wonders cause she doesn't look that old really to have kids at least he thinks but he knows she is a wood elf so she could be ancient and he wouldn't know it cause he has no knowledge of elves. "What are your kids like? are they young?" He is just rapid fire asking the questions, he is unsure what really to expect he was just happy to meet an elf and talking to one he had no real encounters. He wonders if she is gonna have Kai help her or not.

#21Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith could spare a few things questions wise as well, even if it was not exactly something she would consider doing right away."I have to keep a few tricks on my sleeves, For you never know when you will need them."Judith now had two people knowing she could jump, Sure she did not have many tricks left, But she still had some. In which she was sure was good to make sure she left quiet, Because then she still had something to be able to keep in mind down the road, Not that she assumed any of her skills would ever be used against anyone here.

But with the help part."So far no, But might be a good idea to just watch in case i miss anyone."But she most likely won't miss anyone really. Judith was really good at paying attention to what had going on around her."Had three of them adopted one."Judith mentioned as a simple answer about it.

Their ages."They are all old enough to be married with children of their own."But since he did not know, Judith would start the causing cycle of confusion."But my children however, Are all human."The funnier part is there was no lie or trick. Her children were human she did not adopt them either, she did not marry into them ,they were human.

#22Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Kaito

Kai nods and he steps back to stay out of the way and he thinks about what he will do soon, he knows he needs to be stronger to help Judith and fairy tail. "Yes ma’am I will keep my eyes out." he stands up straight and he held his side a little and he keeps his eyes out for anyone that he can help if the mother of the fairies over looks them or gets in over her head and needs a set hands. He wonders if she had any idea he would be stumbling into town in such bad shape, he seemed to always be hurt or slacking off every time he has run into her or other guild members. He knows he owes her a lot for being there but he isn’t sure he is really a right fit for being here with the darkness inside of him starting to come out and the feeling of needing to destroy.

#23Emil 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Emil
He looks dumb founded by hearing her say this. "Wow you must have really found the one for you." he looks super excited to hear about this woman’s family and how many there were. "are any of them strong?" He looks starry eyed like he truly wonders if any of her children are strong and if he might end up meeting them. He hears they are human. "Oh so like Kai ? I am a half-elf but Kai is human." Emil laughs and points at Kai. He doesn’t think less of Kai even though he knows that Kai will die far before he will. He looks at the wood elf woman. "Do you know where that car of his came from?" Emil is a bit jealous of Kai and Revy cause he thinks he needs a witty side kick that can help him on his missions and carry his burdens.

#24Judith Karlinius 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:55 pm

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Emil had a lot more questions not that she minded at all."Considering, how many years I have been married. I am sure it is something that speaks for itself."it was a bit of a humble laugh along with it. Then again Katio was so formal Judith could not help herself at all."Do not worry about being so hard on yourself, It should be a casual job, Maybe even sneak in a muffin or a piece of pie."Judith could also mention because well she had a lot to spare so to say, Her goal for the most part was to get as much handed out as she could.

Most likely not having much problem doing so."What do you consider strong?"It was a good question to pose at him, But it was not that she asked him the question. But it was just how she asked. One of the rare situation were Judith sounded rather casual about it, Since everyone was considered strong at something."For it always depends on what you are looking for a person to be strong at."There is always something some one was stronger then some one else at.

But that answer is for the half elf part."No, My children are all still human as well."The magic of confusing some one would start now and Judith always enjoyed it. Since Emil was new she would now going to wait for the confusion to come over his face.

As for Revvy, well she did not know she also was not gonna ask because it was not really something she could admit to not really having interest in."No idea, She is merely a:cute, well mannered, wonderful and nice lady to have around."So now Revvy got food and compliments might be a good day for her.

#25Kaito 

Making It Free, Makes for Good Testing.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:21 pm

Kaito

"I got you ma’am." he starts walking around and talking to the people trying the foods and making sure they are enjoying themselves, even if he is just on standby doesn’t mean he is gonna just stand around like an idiot. He over hears Judith talking about strength, of people. "Judith ignore him he is just looking to spar with someone." Kai shakes his head and keeps walking round.

Revy holds her cheeks at being called cute, well mannered and wonderful. She looks at Kai to see if he heard what Judith said and he doesn’t look at Revy he just doing what he is doing. Revy looks down at the ground sadly and kicks the dirt a little bit. Kai turns toward Revy and points at her. "Revy stop kicking the dirt people are eating and enjoying a snack." Revy goes to the side and sits puffing her cheeks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum