Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Kaito

A tall man clad in a black cloak with red trim and a mask hiding his face roams the crowded Magnolia streets as he usually does on his days off, so he can people watch and see how normal uncursed people interact, in chance meetings, meeting up with old time friends, or with a lover.

He lacks these connections, but still maybe yearns to have them some day, but he holds himself only as a freak among these normal people, an abnormality that doesn’t fit, he tries to remain unimportant so he doesn’t stick out like the sore thumb he is. He wanders off as the street flushes with another set of new arrivals to the crowded streets.

He wants not nor needs not for some poor soul to bump into him and feel his curse’s wrath and then be chased all the way back to the guild like a monster made of nightmarish dreams. He stands back flush against a wall watching and wondering about some of these peoples stories as most pass him with not a second thought or look even though he probably looks like he is up to no good standing there cloaked and masked watching them like he is picking a mark to follow and rob in a back alley.

#2Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Khalfani †

In the dead of night, two beings occupied an alleyway where other people had no time to acknowledge it's existence. For one reason or another, people refused to pay attention to their surroundings. Khalfani wasn't complaining though, because while the humans rushingly strolled the streets, they were feasting on the blood of a random citizen in the darkest part of the alley. In the beginning they squirmed, looking for anything to grab to use against the blood-lusted child but eventually they gave in. Rumor had it that feeding was euphoric for the victim and it showed as the man seemed to no longer fight. The blood oozed into Khalfani's mouth and their hands gripped tightly around the victims body. If anyone close enough to the alley stopped to listen for a moment they could hear the moans of pleasure be carried by the winds. Khalfani had promised themself that they wouldn't dare kill a human for feeding purposes but animal blood could only hold a vampire off for so long. The blood was sweet, filling, and rewarding. The truth was, the immortal child would probably break that promise right here. "Mmm..." they hummed.

#3Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:39 pm

Kaito

Kaito looks around feeling something is amiss nearby, he starts walking along the wall and listening for anything that could be seen as out of the normal, he gets closer to the alley way and hears what he thinks is a moaning noise. You can’t be doing that in here. His voice seems to echo in the dark alley way.

He starts walking down the alley in case it is something else then two lovers getting busy in a dark probably dirty alley way. Maybe someone was having a heart attack or maybe someone was being ruined for marriage. He taps the side of his temple and a cyan colored magic circle appears in front of his eyes giving him thermal vision. He scans ahead for people or a trail of someone being dragged in the alley way against their will.

Who is there! he rests his hand on the handle of the katana on his hip in case this turned ugly and he has no choice.

#4Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:25 pm

Khalfani †

Khal heard a voice approaching and as much as the young vampire wanted to drain this human body of every ounce of blood it had left, some random person with a savior complex felt the need to intervene. Quickly, Khalfani dropped the body and jolted upward, wiping their mouth in the process. "Who's there?" The voice asked. It was a masculine person no doubt. Hopefully they weren't any of their superiors because then Khal would have some serious explaining to do. Slowly the vampire emerged from the shadows, seeing a brown headed lad with their hand on their blade. The young Lieutenant snatched their pendant from off their chest, pointing it forward. "Khalfani, Lieutenant of the Rune Knights, and you are?" they asked. The body was hidden in the shadows of the Alleyway behind the Lieutenant, but they had already come up with some fake ass story if it was needed. It was easier to lie to someone who wasn't a Rune Knight- especially as a Lieutenant. "I hope you're not out here looking to start some trouble."

#5Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Kaito

He looks at the person and he can tell something is not quite right with this person. I see so you are just patrolling? He figures playing along will be the safer choice here, he keeps his mask firmly on his face. He looks at the pendant, not knowing what it even is or what a Lieutenant would be doing in a dark alleyway, looking like they are hiding something.

He steps closer keeping his guard up, but trying to look relaxed, even through he feels this person might be able to see through him. I guess you got this alley handed huh? Figured some drunks were doing the nasty back here from the sounds.

He laughs and rubs the back of his head stopping from getting any closer, from where he is standing he can see the heat from the body with his thermal vision but he doesn’t let any sign of it show keeping his blood pressure normal so his heart rate doesn’t raise and give him away. Can never be too sure but glad you are on the watch then, for us lower on the food chain then the knights.

#6Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:33 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani raised an eyebrow as the man's suspicions seemed to simmer. Whether he truly believed the young, charming vampire or not, didn't matter, because for Khal's safety they would need to maintain the made up story anyway. Considering they were considered to be a member of the dark race, people around these parts should probably all be considered enemies. No doubt, they would kill the young blood-sucker as soon as they found out their true nature. It didn't help that the person in front of Khalfani was all masked up like some sort of vigilante. The brown skinned teenager had eyes capable of seeing through multiple forms of deception. Illusions, invisibility and everything similar was incapable of fooling them, so it was annoyingly ironic that they couldn't see through a simple mask. "All handled..." Khal responded, placing their pendant back on their chest as they slowly walked towards the stranger. "It seems that there are certain... creatures of the night on the loose in this city." Khalfani sighed, turning their head for a split moment to look at the body they had just fed on. "I've been following evidence for a few days now, leading me to this body in the alleyway. I believe there may be more of them coming from Dahlia city, so I advise you to stay safe, Mr...." The young "Knight" left space for the masked stranger to fill in the blank with his name.

#7Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:51 pm

Kaito

Kaito feels an ill wind around this person, he knows he needs to play this safe or he might be the next lunch item for the vampire, he doesn’t buy the story, but he knows the body isn’t dead or is just fresh. Sounds like vampires at work. He rubs his chin and the night wind catches his cloak making it flutter a little as he follows them out. My name is Kaito of fairy tail. He keeps his eyes on this person, knowing rather they meant to or not they hinted to what they really was. Kai still remains keeping himself calm, he hopes that body back their is still alive and not dying.

So what is your plan of hunting them. He reaches into an inner cloak pocket and pulls out a beef stick and starts eating it like he doesn’t have a care in the world, like he is stupid to the dangers he has just found himself in by being near this person, though for all he knows they might be a good vampire. He knows his guild master at one point was one, but people didn’t seem to be bothered by him from what he had heard.

#8Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:57 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani nodded. Tilting their head to the side they gave a moment to further analyze this person. Kaito of Fairy Tail. Interesting. He didn't look like he was apart of the most prestigious guild in East fiore, but looks could be deceiving after all. Khalfani placed their hands in their pockets and sighed. "Yep. Vampires indeed." The fact that they were from Fairy Tail meant that it was probably best for them to conceal the monstrous part of their identity. Lying was something the young vampire hated to do, but they needed to protect themselves right? "Nice to meet you Kaito. I'm Khalfani. It's a good to see that there are active Fairies around this part, even if they aren't good at protecting their city." The desiertan sighed. "So now that there are introductions out of the way, how about you show me around? I've got some time to kill and this is my first time in Magnolia, plus I've already called over colleagues to pick up the body." Khalfani smirked. They were still a kid despite the ridiculous amount of trauma they've endured, so they liked the idea of making at least some friends.

#9Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:15 pm

Kaito

He watched this person tilt their head at him and he wondered if it was intrigue of him or if he was sizing Kai up to take care of him before he can rat him out as a night crawler. yeah though I have never really met one before. It isn’t a lie besides this person in front of him he had never seen a vampire in person before. He looks at the person saying such things about fairy tail and he feels a little ashamed but he wasn’t gonna let it get to him. Yeah most of our stronger members are out in the world doing quests and bettering the world, pretty much leaves weak little me around to pick up scraps Of smaller things.

He wonders if it is a lie or not being the first time they had been to this city but he shrugs hearing someone was already on the way for the body and starts leading the way around the city, him still being sorta new himself to the city he didn’t really go into great detail about anything he showed as he wasn’t hip to the hot spot holes in the wall yet in the city, he still got lost sometimes in the back streets of the city though he wouldn’t ever admit that to anyone out loud.

#10Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Khalfani †

"Really?" Khal responded. The only reason the child had known vampires was because one of their best friends happened to be one. That's how they themselves turned. From experience, Khalfani knew that not all of them were malicious creatures. They were just like everyone else. Some were bad and some were good. "I've met a few. They were all good people too. Misunderstood mostly." They said with a shrug. As the former knight strolled alongside Kaito, the Fairy began explaining why there were a lack of guild members in the hometown of Fairy Tail. Apparently most of them were out handling other things. "Yeah. You do seem weak." The vampire agreed. "But...that seems backwards. Why would they leave the weakest link to protect their home? Wouldn't that make their territory vulnerable? You fairies sure do seem to be stupid." The chaos mage scratched their heads, genuinely trying to understand the logic. After a second of pondering, they decided to leave the subject where it was. "I thought Fairy Tail only accepted the strongest mages.. How'd you get in anyway?"

#11Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:29 pm

Kaito

He was surprised to hear that this person thought that vampires are misunderstood but figuring they where one as well he thinks they are saying it because of that. Well that I don’t know I didn’t ask, guess what ever it was, was of top importance. he keeps walking with the person and he wonders why he was picked to join if he wasn’t strong like the others but he doesn’t give up, he smirks and turns to them. Maybe the mother of fairies took pity on me. Maybe I bought my way in. They were clearly joking as he is dirt poor and he is weaker then a wet paper bag. He wonders where he is even really leading this person, but figures he will just go where the path leads them if it will even lead them anywhere cause he is more of a go with the flow then a leader type, he just hopes this person doesn’t catch on to him being completely clueless.

#12Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:36 pm

Khalfani †

"That makes sense. I could see that, because it wouldn't make sense for someone like you to be apart of Fairy Tail." Khalfani said innocently, not realizing Kaito was joking. Khal wasn't great at making friends, mostly because they had a tendency to be brutally honest. Still, Kaito didn't seem to be bothered by it all. Khalfani liked that about him. "You seem pretty cool though, if that counts." Khalfani had heard about famous light mages all over the country, but few hailed from Fairy Tail. Truth be told, the only people they were familiar with was Kazimir and some old woman named Judith for one reason or another. The rest all came from Blue Pegasus or the Rune Knights. "I guess since you seem honest enough, I'll be honest..." They began. "I'm not actually apart of the Rune Knights. I used to be a lieutenant, but staying was a waste of time after." Suddenly, hunger crept upon them like spiders crawling up their back. Their stomach growled like a hungry lioness who hadn't eaten in days.

#13Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:46 pm

Kaito

Yeah I am probably just here to be used as fodder to weaken something so someone stronger then I can beat them, then say they did it for my memory, so they can be crowned a hero. His tone sounded almost fully serious like he has no real attachment to Fairy tail, will a little bit of poison gaining his words nearly a hiss. Hearing this person sees him as cool in some form makes him wonder what about him is really cool, he is a nobody just a lost cause on a run away roller coaster of unfortunate events. Strange so that body is probably still laying in that alley. He heard the growl of their stomach and he looks at them. Hungry for some more blood are you? His tone sounds cold nearly like any moment frost could creep out of his mouth from the icy way his words hung in the air.

#14Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:23 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani was but a little shock to hear Kaito put himself down. Although it was masked behind the tone of a joke, it was obvious that the Fairy meant it. Besides, all good joke contained true things. The young Morningstar raised an eyebrow. "Well you won't get any stronger talking like that, Kaito." There was something about this human that separated him from the rest. A dark energy loomed, but not as thick as the typical aura of a mage with real malicious intent. The vampire didn't know why they didn't realize it sooner. Kaito then mentioned the body from earlier, confirming its position and clarifying Khals lie. "Nope." Khal's eyes zigged to Kaito just in case he'd try anything in the name of Justice. It'd be annoying if it turned out that he would have to kill a potential friend. "Oh, so you knew what I was the whole time huh? Well...yeah I need to feed, so Are ya gonna try to stop me or what?"

#15Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:36 pm

Kaito

My master said darkness will chew away the soul like an insect to a leaf. He turns and looks at them right in the eyes his eyes glowing under the mask a slight dark chuckle escaped his mouth. I have come to find it isn’t so bad to know it’s embrace. His tone says cold and unmoved by the man’s words of strength in putting himself down, a frosted mist leaking from under his mask as he spoke. Hearing the man say the body was just gonna lay there brought a shrug to his shoulders. They probably had it coming. He sees the person look to him in what seemed like a questioning manner to if they are gonna have a fight or if this is gonna be a simple transaction. He points to a near by alleyway where three drunks are passed out. They probably won’t even feel it just don’t kill them, eat up. He leaned against the wall not going to watch them feed or attempt to stop them from feeding cause it is just natural to eat when you are hungry.

#16Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:11 am

Khalfani †

Kaito surprised Khalfani. Despite being a Fairy Tail mage, one of the supposed upholders of justice, the masked man was cool with the young vampire doing vampire things around him. The desiertan noted the frost like smoke coming from Kaitos mouth but didn't quite feel right assuming that it meant he was an ice mage. So he acknowledged as a theory. "Yeah you say that until you actually have to live this life. Sometimes the darkness consumes you until all that remains is a shadow of who you once were." Khal said casually. Khal's new acquaintance pointed up ahead towards an alleyway where three drunken men had been wobbling through, laughing and enjoying their guys night out. Not only was Kaito cool with Khal vampin' it up, but he was also enabling it. In the same frosty breath, he said not to kill them, which just had to be satire. "Nehh" The former knight said before darting forward. In the blink of an eye they were directly behind the three drunken men. Khal slammed their fist into one of their faces, smashing his skull into the wall and killing him immediately. Confused, the other two turned around. The young mage raised their hand and pressed their palm into ones throat, choking them as they used their other hand to grab the other by the neck and pull him close. God, they were so hungry. Suddenly they leaned in, biting the mans neck. The blood oozed into their mouth but the man could not scream. He loved the feeling of being fed on...everyone did. One man was gasping for air and the other in lala-land. Right now Khalfani was in their most primal state. Kaito would fare well not interrupting.

#17Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 am

Kaito

He shrugged guessing a monster is a monster nothing more nothing less. He changes the mask on his face to a red and black fox like mask. wolves run with wolves, sheep are there to be feed off of. He laughs a manic laugh from under his new mask and he stands up straight to his full six foot four height and cracks his back and his own neck. He keeps his view away from the vampire who is happily feeding watching and detouring anyone that attempted to make their way, figuring the vampire rather enjoy his feast then be bothered by some guard who isn’t paid enough to lose their life and their family starve for it. He wonders if the vampire gets off on biting the people so they get extra violent when they don’t have to act coy around someone, to feed their ever growing blood lust that they have to feed so not to starve themself.

#18Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:33 am

Khalfani †

Every. Last. Drop. The man who Khalfani had first started to feed off of finally dropped to the ground. His body was pale and cold and nothing but organs and bones remained in his bag like body. The other man in the teenagers hand had passed out from lack of oxygen. His blood was still warm and so he would make a decent meal, still. So, Khal dropped the man onto the ground and began feeding. This human too would meet his end in seconds. When the young vampire was done, they stood up and sighed, wiping the blood from the corners of their mouth. "How can I love doing something I hate so much?" They asked themselves before turning back towards Kaito and walking up to them. "You know you're an accomplice right? You just let me kill three men in front of you. What would your guild master say? Tsk tsk." they teased. Kaito of Fairy Tail, the wolf in sheep's clothing- so it seemed. "Also...did you changed your mask?" This guy was weird.

#19Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:55 am

Kaito

He just laughs at the questions they said. what you gonna tell on me?. His voice doesn’t sound like he has a care in the world almost like he is a whole different person then the meeker one the teenager had started this little night sight seeing trip with. yes that it did change I am glad your eyes haven’t began rotting from your head. his tone is a bit darker then it had been, no frost coming from under his mask anymore he starts walking again and his stride is bigger with his hands in his pockets and he starts humming a tune like he is just went for a nightly stroll under the half covered moon which has moved quite a bit since they had started the night of bumps and shadows, and this vampire got their feast. He looked back at the vampire while walking back wards and does a back hand spring flip landing on his feet. come on live a little you are immoral your life is far to long to bitch about the small things like which side we stand on. A manic laugh bursts forward again.

#20Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani paused for a moment, raising an eyebrow as Kaito let out a sinister cackle. "Tell on you?" The vampire murmured to themselves. The tone of Kaito's voice changed in comparison to how it sounded before and now there wasn't any of that frosty smoke coming from his mouth either. Khalfani scratched their head in confusion. Quickly everything started to come together. Kaito began to move, doing a flip before telling to the desiertan teenager to live a little. "Wh-what?" This was a classic case of bi-polar disorder. Khal had never met anyone with the condition but it was obvious what it was. The masked Fairy just kept getting stranger and stranger. Then, the teen smirked. "You're out of your mind... but sure I'm down." they shrugged as they walked towards Kaito with their hands in their pockets. "Whaddya say we play a little game?" Khalfani began... "Let's see who can collect the most eyeballs in thirty minutes without being captured or killed. They have to be from humans- and killing kids is off limits. Each eyeball is worth one point and you get three points for collecting an entire human head..." The Savannan's eyes gleamed a ruby red color. They grew excited just thinking about it. "but we can't cover our faces while doing it." This was Khal's type of game. With a grin they glared into the eye sockets of Kaito's mask. "Or are you actually afraid of the darkness?"

#21Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Kaito

He shrugs his shoulders not really interested in this game or needless killing at all. I have no interest in your game. He reaches up under his mask picking his nose then flicking it at the teenager in disgust of them. Figuring how one dimensional they seem to be and it is just kill this maim that he is getting bored of them pretty quickly, cause killing is only one part of it all, in some tiny picture this kid seems to have in their tiny little mind. He wonders if all of the dark guild they are from is this simple and narrow minded or if it is just this kids spoiled way of throwing a tantrum and causing a fuss cause he has a hole in his own self that he just can’t seem to fill so he toys with human lives like a brat breaking a toy his mommy won’t buy for him in last ditch effort to keep control or what they can’t control.

#22Khalfani † 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani just stood. It was really all they could do as the booger was flung at them. The booger landed on the center of their chest, causing them to twitch with frustration. That'll do it. That was enough for anybody to die by the hand of the young Desiertan, yet they contained themself. "That was gross..." Khalfani twitched. "And now I feel like killing you." They said not even glancing down at the booger. The two stood only about 3 meters apart. If Khal wanted to, they could end them right where they stood. "You're also starting to bore me but I was starting to like you so I think I'll just leave instead." Khalfani said as they began to turn to walk away. That was that. What a fucking weirdo, they thought. The mage had more important business to tend to anyway. "See ya around, sicko."

- EXIT -

#23Kaito 

A chance meeting. (Social/khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:47 pm

Kaito

After the teenager is long gone he laughs to himself, he enjoyed screwing with the vampire. He starts walking through the night humming a song of gloom and doom and things going boom as he weaved between drunks and guards stalking around for the vampire they probably will never catch, they were too smart and far to violent for those simple minded tin men to deal with. He figures he will see them again some day he hopes by then he stops being so boring and has some actual evil and not Just kill this maim that. He is glad he got to have a slightly less boring night then usual. He starts back to the guild hall to sneak into the kitchen and make himself a late night snack, to enjoy cause he is sure that Judith had gone home for the night and he was sure Kaz wasn’t gonna bug him.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum