Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Tempris

So now that Tempris was on the West side of Fiore, she needed to start working on making some money. Only, there was one problem. She was not going to enter that stupid tourney. She had a lot of bad memories. The first was the annoying random rules that occurred. The second was getting beaten up because of these stupid rules. Third, she was supposed to work with this vampire and he decided to sit back and do nothing. Fourth, it reminded her of those rune knights who refused to give her the promotion she deserved. Too many memories she did not want to chill her to the bone. However, when she arrived in Oak, she learned of something a bit more in her warehouse. Apparently there had been some trouble in the Oakland Church. Trouble meant the presence of sinners which meant she could perform the baptism of fire.

150 WC

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Tempris

So Tempris started doing some research about the place. It was an Old church. A few scummy sinners liked to hang out at the place but there was not too much activity. At least this is what her point of contact told her. They were the owner of the establishment. They were pretty terrible owners but the girl would not say that. It was not good to insult those who could pay you. Tempris walked up to the building. It was so… damp. She did not like it. It reminded her of Samhain. It reminded her of the building she visited with Kazimir. It was there that they spoke about ghost. Tempris was still unsure if they existed. She hoped they did not exist. Who knows if she could even purge them with her blade. She shook her head, shaking away the pointless thoughts. She had a job to do.

150 WC

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Tempris

The girl walked up to the front entrance. The building seemed to get bigger. It’s door lies in the middle of two pillars and a roof. It resembled a mouth, or at least that is what her eyes drew in her head. She could see the breath of the building, icy cold and turning the moisture into snow. The girl rubbed her eyes and it was all gone. It was just a beat up old building. The girl squinted her eyes but nothing changed. The girl let out a sigh. Something was wrong with her. Maybe it was all the traveling. It has been a while since she moved around so much via her white wyvern. She normally traveled via her key but this time, she just wanted to enjoy the outside air after not being connected with Illumin. Still, again, she was stalling and she needed to stop it.

150 WC

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris

Tempris placed her hand on the door. The dull pasty metal handle of ice cold. Surely this place was forsaken. It was unfortunate. She immediately pulled her hand away but it was too late. The cold had already jumped up her arm and hid on her spine. Then it ran up and down like an express elevator. There was no stopping it so she had to bear it. She reached for the door and then yanked it open. Immediately she freed her hand from the icy sting which fueled her back with more cold. Her arms were folded as she walked it. She rubbed her arms hoping to bring more heat into her body. Rarely did this ever work. However, it was a habit the girl could not really drop. The girl wanted to rush into the building but her fear of the cold forced her to take it slow.

150 WC

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris

Walking into the building slowly, she noticed that it was drastically dark and dirty. So much heresy around. Maybe it was best that she burned the whole place down. Then she remembered her job and well karisa. Not only would she not get paid, Karisa would probably get mad at her. It was dreadful but it was what she had to deal with. Suddenly, the girl stopped. There was a voice, the sound of crying. It was faint… but she heard it. It was so familiar. Then it went silent.

Tempris pulled out her sword, letting it light up the room, then she closed her eyes and tried to recall the sound. Only it was not the sound but a memory that answered the call. Sweat dripped down the girl's face as she was forced to see the whole memory, the memory of herself crying on the cold dirty floor.

WC 150

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Tempris 

Tempris

In front of her was a tray filled with cheap thin soup, broken bowls and cups, and bread. It was a mess and the girl knew what this meant. Kids were going to starve tonight. She was not going to get to eat. She was not going to even be able to sleep in her bed tonight. This night, she was going to sleep in the cold room. This was the third time this week she was sent to that room. A shadow overtook her. Then cold hands and a cold voice. She could not hear it, not over the screaming from her fear, not over her desperate pleas for forgiveness. However she could feel the cold words which wish to push her further from her lord’s warmth. The girl was shoved into the dark room and then she heard the metal doors sealed shut. Then the girl came to.

WC 150

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:10 pm

Tempris

The old hallway and darkness vanished and now she was in a place she knew all too well. The girl could not deal with this. She could not handle being in that church. She had to escape. She did not care about the reward or the money. When she got to the door, it remained completely shut. Nothing she did would open it, no amount of punching, kicking, or screaming. She reached for her key hoping that maybe it’s effect would save her. However, it was not in her pocket. She reached for her sword, not caring about the idea of getting in trouble and burning the whole building to the ground but that too was gone. What was happening? The girl was completely confused and completely freaking out. Looking down, she saw that she was not even wearing her normal gear. She was dressed only in a raggie potato like sack

WC 152

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Tempris 

Tempris

Now she could feel the cold sting of the forsaken floors on her bare feet just like before. No matter where she stood, it pricked her like walking on needles. She turned to the door and started ramming it with her shoulder. It did not budge. It did not even rock. It was as if the door was just a wall. The girl was about ready to scream but the sound of crying caused her to hold it in. Part of Tempris wanted to help but the other half of her wanted to snuff it out, because it was obvious the voice’s fault that she was forced to remember this. This was obviously the voice’s magic. It had to be. Tempris put on a cynical smile and then started strolling in the only direction she could, forward. As she moved there would be a new change to this accursed environment.
150 WC

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Tempris 

Tempris

More sounds would leak into the quiet which the crying carefully rationed. A man’s voice was the first thing Tempris managed to pick out. She did not understand what it was saying but it sounded exciting though a little angry. The next voice was that of a woman. It was more… serious and antagonizing. Whenever either of those two voices could be heard, the crying grew a bit louder but it would only be for a brief moment. If the crying did not sound so familiar, Tempris was not sure if she would recognize it otherwise. So she moved forward. It was slow as every step was filled with a heretical icy touch that seeped into the souls of her feet. Had the option to even escape existed, she would not be able to bear it but because withstanding this but because she had no other options… she was basically cornered.

151 WC

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#10Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:11 pm

Tempris

With all prey that is corner and unable to run away, their only response is to move forward and bare their claws, fangs, and horns. Thus, Tempris would be doing the same to all the heresy in this place. As she moved forward, she came across a weird door on the floor. Behind it was a wall that Tempris would assume would not budge no matter how much she attacked it. So she looked at the door, studying it for any signs of sin or evil. Then she grabbed the large rings attached to it, bracing herself for another sting of icy cold. However, there was no sense of cold. So Tempris opened the door and the light in the room changed to a glowing orange. It was a bit harder to see but unless she planned on reading anything, she would have no problem finding those who were forcing her to feel cold.

154 WC

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#11Tempris 

Tempris

Another blessing overcame her as she entered the room. A wave of heat blew past her and all of the cold stinging disappeared. Tempris was confused at first. For her, she thought that the magic in the space was solely there to hurt her, but now it was helping her. Did this have some sort of meaning? Tempris climbed down the warm stairwell and the man and female voice grew much louder. Finally she was not alone. The voices were much more clear as well. It seemed they were looking for something. Tempris wondered what could possibly exist in such a heretical place but she did not have to wonder too much longer. The sound of whimpering manifested behind her. She quickly turned around and saw a girl dressed like her, barefoot, dirty, dressed in only a rough up potato sack as a dress. The girl had blond hair and yellow eyes.

WC 152

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#12Tempris 

Tempris

This girl was her, or at least her when she was younger. Tempris was confused, and scared. The memories were going to return. She could feel her body tensing up but the girl ran to her and hugged Tempris. She was warm, warm enough to hold off the memories that remained frozen in her head.
“Please… help me… They… they distrib by rest. They wish to steal my warmth.”
Tempris was confused. Her voice did not work. So she could not refuse or object. She turned around and saw the two people assaulting a wall. A lamema of light and weapons filled their hands.
“As long as they desecrate my resting place, this place will never be warm.”
Tempris did not like the idea of this but she remember Mr. Kaz words about ghosts. If you help them, maybe that was the best way to save them. So tempris made her decision.

WC 152

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#13Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Oak - What Lies Beneath Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:12 pm

Tempris

“Hey you two! How dare thee defile such sacred ground with your greed and cold hearts. Good news. I shall bring Rapture to your lives and save you from yourself using the Holy Flames he has bestowed to me. Be grateful for you shall receive the honor of experiencing my Baptism of Fire.” The girl reached behind herself instinctively and her sword was there. She pulled it out and felt the holy flames warm up the room. Her shield was attached to her arm and and she jumped down fully geared.

Those two were no match for the zealot as she easily set them on fire. Tempris stood in their ashes and turned to the small version of herself. It was no longer crying. In fact it was smiling. “Thank you. Because of you, I can rest freely.” Then she disappeared. Tempris climbed back up the stairs and opened the doors. Instead of being inside the building, she found herself behind it. It was strange but there was no desire to figure anything out. She returned to the quest given and explained what happened. Then she was awarded for her trouble.

WC 191
Total WC:2000/2000 (20% Guild Perk)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum