Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:37 am

Kaito

Kaito decided he wanted to get away again from the city for at least a little bit of peace and quiet to train and hone himself and to try to get images out of his head that he doesn't want to remember. He sets his travel sack down keeping his cloak on, his gloves and sets his steel katana next to it and slides a black wooden sword out of the sack full of random things in case he finds need of them.

He walks out from the trees into the clearing which ends into a cliff drop off. He decided no one would really look for him up on a cliff side to train, not like anyone would really be looking for him in the first place anyways. He starts doing practice swings and working on his foot placement and his movement like his master had thought him in the she had been teaching and training him. He thinks he hears something big and lumbering coming and then he sees Emil coming from the tree line with stars in his eyes and Kai sighs.

#2Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:09 am

Emil
Emil was walking around stella feeling pretty bored and itching to be back in the Crimson Quarter for a pit fight, upon seeing the masked Fairy tail weirdo he has been wanting to fight he gets excited and follows him wondering what maybe shady things he was up to and what he was hiding behind that mask.

Emil follows him through the wooded areas seeing that the weirdo seems agile and hyper aware of his surroundings to dodge bigger creatures that are roaming around the forested area, Emil figures this is gonna be worth his time, but it seems like this weirdo is going to a super far off area for what ever he was gonna be doing. Upon hitting a flat area after the steep incline he can see that the weirdo is setting up to train and figures it is a good time to come out and challenge him.

Emil walks out from the trees standing as tall as he can and his chest puffed out and slightly flexing so he can look intimidating. I want a match with you weirdo, and my guildmate Tempris said as long as you agree it is allowed! His voice is booming and thunderous with excitement in his voice. He starts loosening up to get ready to rumble.

#3Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 am

Kaito

Kaito rubs his temple with his head and wonders if this is really what. Oh did she now ? Did she know who you were going to be going after? Kai looks at Emil who doesn't look like he will take no for an answer. He wonders why everything this man is wearing is yellow or gold but he can clearly tell this man is a bulky brawler type just from his lack of tact. Kaito takes a few steps backward knowing the first move this man is gonna make is probably a bull rush to get in close to fight Kai.

If you really want to do this then come on, if Tempris sent you I really can't refuse. My name is Kai for the future so stop calling me weirdo... He opens his stance to try and not get knocked off his feet and can try to deflect a few blows.

#4Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:37 am

Emil
Yeah she did, though I don't know if she registered who I was going after. She did give me the okay. He rubs the back of his head then drops his arms to a lower angle and makes a tight fist cause he was indeed going to bull rush Kai to get in some offence not sure how Kai fights but really isn't looking to give Kai a chance to do much anyways cause Kai doesn't look like much.

He looks at Kai with a slightly confused look. Why would you not refuse because of her? I am Emil try to remember it when you wake up! He gets lower and starts running in toward Kai and leans his body slightly left to start it with a left uppercut to Kai's mask to try and see how Kai will deal with it to see if the rumors were just that and he thinks he should un mask him after he wins

#5Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:49 am

Kaito

I won't refuse for two reasons, first is I agreed to let her train me some time to help me to get stronger so not sure if she sent you to test me or not. Kai sees the mountain of a man coming right at him and tries to ready his movement to just dodge the man and try to either flip him using his own momentum or trip him.

The second reason is, she does not really seem the woman to view a sinner worth much if they just turn tail at the first sign of maybe getting beat. Kai reads the uppercut from Emil a little to late not expecting Emil to be left handed or to throw his first attack from the left and he ends up eating a decent glancing blow across his mask as he tries to lean back out of it almost losing his footing leaving himself open and no way to defend.

#6Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:09 am

Emil
Emil listens to him carry on like some second hand wise man about his reasons as he rushed him not really listening to what he is saying just hearing him talk. Emil feels the uppercut just graze Kaito's mask but it did enough to open Kai up for a barrage of fists to be used on him, Emil plants his feet and he pulls his fist back and goes to let his fists free on Kais open midsection.

He was not gonna pass up an opening like this after waiting so long to get this fight, plus it will prove he is stronger then this cloaked weirdo and might get him a little respect. Emil looks at Kai and wonders what he should try to do next if Kai can even stand up after that beating he just took. Emil feels like he might of already won this fight which is disappointing but maybe it will get spread around.

#7Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:20 am

Kaito

Kai tries to regain his footing but can't and feels his midsection getting pounded in and feels maybe his ribs are a bit cracked from the blows he dumbly took by underestimating Emil leaving himself open and what curve ball he could throw at him to take him by surprise. Kai holds his ribs feeling them for injury as Emil backs off and he gets ready for Emil's next attack knowing he can't take many more hits like that from this fighting obsessed man.

This time he was gonna be ready for Emil when he came in on him and he was going to make Emil pay for daring to challenge him to a fight, Kai doesn't know what Emils problem is but knows the cure is a good beat down to put him in his place, but how was Kai gonna do it is the problem to solve standing up ready for it.

#8Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:39 am

Emil
Seems you can take a hit for a shady man in a mask.Emil smiles at his foe for not just collapsing like a sack of cow dung to the ground after taking those punches. He doesn't take note at how close they are getting to the cliffs edge and he gets ready for another rush onto Kai who will probably be knocked out after this next set of attacks.

He looks at Kai then he flexes taunting Kai and then gets back in going for the right side this time since he thinks kai will expect the left hook to be flying back into his face anyways. Time to end this masked boy! He called him boy cause Kai hasn't landed a blow or any offence at all then throws a what he thinks will be a thunderous punch from his right side to end this up with a nice tight bow.

#9Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:58 am

Kaito

Kai is not sure how to take that if it is a word of praise or word of taunting but he knows he needs to end this fast cause he thinks his ribs are pretty well cracked or at best bruised and it hurts to breath normally after it. Kai rolls his eyes at being called masked boy and plants his feet this time because he was gonna try and smack some sense into this mans thick skull.

Not this time muscle head. Kai's voice sounds cold with a slight hint of pain, when Emil throws this right handed punch Kai leans to the side dodging it and getting closer on the outside of Emil's punch and aims to palm strike Emil under the chin while sweeping his leg out from under Emil who would have little chance to recover from it if he was put to the ground cause his power comes from him being on his feet to strike.

#10Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:20 am

Emil
Emil can't believe that Kai can still move like that after taking those hits from earlier, he feels the sharp pain on the bottom of his chin from where the palm strike had hit him and he trips from the leg sweep as the damage to Kai had stopped it from being a full sweep. Emil is headed right for the edge of the cliff and he knows it is a long way down that will probably kill him.

Emil closes his eyes and starts prying to Illumin as he is about to fall over the edge knowing this is probably gonna be the end for him as he really should have been paying attention wo where the were before rushing in head long, asking for forgiveness and that Illumin protect those that deserve him. Cursing that he never got the chance to kill the elf that had killed his mother and brother or really got to tell the woman he loved how he felt about her against his fathers wishes.

#11Kaito 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:21 am

Kaito

Kai realizes this is gonna be bad and does a hop a magic circle appearing under his feet that covers him in wind magic magic and he grabs Emil by the back of his jacket and spins feeling his own ribs screaming in pain using his own weight to stop Emil from falling off the edge and to throwing him back to safety, Kai's mask cracks and breaks in half falling to the ground at the edge as he falls off the edge instead of Emil the suns rays breaking through the clouds as it happens he makes eye contact with Emil as he disappears over the edge.

Kai sighs to himself as he falls toward the forest below thinking why does he always have to play the hero, he coulda just let the oaf fall, but no he had to save him and give his own safety because he couldn't let Emil fall to his death.

(exit)

#12Emil 

The Gilded Divine meets the Unfavorable Fairy (private)  Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:32 am

Emil
Emil feels himself get pulled back and he opens his eyes as he is tossed on to the ground landing on his back side looking at Kai as his mask breaks falling to the edge of the cliff and the sun breaking through the clouds nearly blinds Emil but he sees Kai's face making eye contact feeling like he has seen him somewhere before, Emil hurries to his feet and to the edge looking over not being able to make out where Kai might have landed in the thick forest below, he picks up the pieces of kai's broken mask.

Emil also grabs Kai's travel sack, steel katana and tries to hurry back to town to look for help but knows he is probably gonna be in trouble with his guild at the least if they find out about what had happened here. May Illumin guide me safely to town. He makes it back to town safely.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum