Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Empty Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:04 pm

Karisa

Her eyes gazed towards the sea of the dead. All the gravestones and none of them were the people she knew. Her family was unknown as she had no clue who she even belonged to. She assumed her ethnicity according to studies, but Science was never precise in perfection. The beautiful woman was hidden within her coat and hoodie that was white and black. A large stone in the middle of it was a maroon red as it shined many colors like a moonstone of emotions. Her face could not be seen, but her body was as voluptuous and curvy as ever. The tall queen stood tall as always as she felt too tired to make herself shorter, younger.

Her mind felt like it was going crazy as her appearances kept changing and throughout her life she has seen more faces on herself than the faces of people she generally knew. Once again, she knew she was changing. Rather or not this was Eris's doing is questionable and Eris was not answering her at the moment. It was as if she was forbidden to be here. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the wisps were floating within the light blue glows of the sea mixed with green. People seemed to be happy visiting those they loved, but her? The people she loved were alive, but will she be in the people's spots one day? Towering over their graves?

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:17 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir wandered into the graveyard, looking for his fiancee. he saw a tall and familiar body gazing out over the dead. He could recognize those curves anywhere. A somber feeling hung in the air as she stood taller than normal and with a dark hood pulled overhead.

The wind mage stepped up behind her, as silent as ever. he walked by the ghost of long-lost citizens. An odd place, and he wondered if there was a specific reason she came to this place aside from anywhere else. He walked through a ghost and the specter just nodded at the mage and floated onward. People strolled through the graves both living and dead. Most were cheerful to see relatives of the past or meet some they had never known.

"Perhaps it's possible to bring someone here so they may walk as a ghost," Kazimir spoke to Karisa as he slide his arms around her from behind.

"Hello Karisa," he said sliding his arms from around her and stepping to her side. "What brings us to the land of the dead, this evening?" he asked and thought it odd that in a way he was a part of them. he made no mention of his loves unusual style choice, yet. He just focused on being there for her.

#3Karisa 

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Empty Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Karisa

"Charming as always," she gave a small chuckle and a coy smile that could be hardly seen. The woman purred into his arms as she leaned against him gently. "This place brings a lot of questions and many sorrow. I just thought perhaps we should talk about it since we always tell each other our thoughts," she calmly spoke while still leaning against him. Her dark eyes gazed at the beauty of it, but many thoughts were running through her head. "Even if we are immortal, our children are not...,", her free hand went against her stomach as she thought of Tempris, Mimi, and the child(ren) within her currently.

"Shall the children gain eudaimonia and prosper," she whispered quietly as she had hope for her children. Even if she failed at keeping her first two children safe, she will do anything to keep them from being taken from 'him'. She felt tired, wary as the child(ren) drained her energy and more. Her eyes fluttered but kept herself awake as if nothing was going on. "Do you have family within these spirits?", she wondered curiously, "I... I don't know who my family is nor what I am completely so I don't even think they're here," she was now talking about herself. She felt her legs becoming weak, "May.. we sit down, my love?" she tried to hide the weakness in her voice as she chuckled away the pain and tiredness.

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Sigme10
#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Empty Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:57 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"I do my best," he smiled back at Karisa. "Of course my Love. What's on your mind," he asked, knowing it had to be important if it had anything to do with this place. The crossroads of life and death. Her body was always delightfully warming against his own. He placed his hand atop hers. "True. although there is little I know about this area, given my vampiric nature."

"I...don't think so," Kazimir answered, looking down at first and then back over the numerous graves. "My parents were from a different region. And even then. They would no know my face to find me." He gave a sad smile thinking about the irony of knowing what your parents looked like but them not knowing him. It was a sadness felt more so for them, if they could make it here but had no idea how to find him.

"You've had other incarnations, right? Do you feel an attachment to the people the others had?" he asked still not entirely sure about the souls and beings that fluctuated through her body and mind.

"Of course," kaz found a dry spot for them to sit and still see the ghosts and graves. "What you are...a mother, a fiancee, a powerful mage, the vessel of a goddess...shall I go on," he said to lighten her mood a bit. "What do you feel you are?"

#5Karisa 

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Empty Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 pm

Karisa

Hearing his silky voice that was and will always be music to her ears gave her tranquility. Her husband-to-be and the children they (will) share made her want to become a better person, but she knew who she was in terms of 'how' she was. There was no doubt which she will choose if one became in danger, her life or theirs. Her eyes gazed at him from her side as he wondered about her other lives. Her eyes lazily gazed away from him to think for a second while he continued to talk. After he finishes, she finally spoke about the topics at hand.

"I feel nothing for them. Only for those that I personally interact with. So even if I died again by my i-," she stopped for a second as she rephrased it, not wanting to bring it up, "If I died again, I will still have you in my heart as well as my children. Anyone they fell for or loved co-exist though yet when I take over I will feel nothing due to my sexuality of course," she tried to explain the best way she could. Her words and sentences may be fumbling, but she tried.

"What I feel I am..." she stated yet it sounded more like she questioned it. She sighed softly as she could not hide it forever, her change once again. Her hands grip on each side of her hoodie and bring it down to reveal her face. Her brown eyes with a sun-like color in the middle gaze at him sorrowfully. Karisa's brown-blonde hair that dangled against her shoulders waved with the breeze she now feels against her face.

"I feel like my biological family is long gone, but that is why I must now keep going on and create my own - with you by my side for as long as I can have you," she finally sat down on the dry spot he found for them, yearning to lean against him as her body tires and is being resided upon by her child(ren). What they are, she doesn't even know, but she is doing all she can to keep them living. Karisa deeply sighed while her eyes tiredly gaze across the distance, "It appears I am an elf truly of all things. What kind? I am not sure. It explains a couple of things though," She chuckled humorlessly and gave Kazimir a loving smile towards him. "No matter what happens, I do want you to know that..." she paused to give a cheerful bright smile while her fingers find their way to entwine with his,

"I love you, Kazimir."

Imperfect is Beauty [Kazimir] Sigme10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum