Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silva Ostium Flores

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Silva Ostium Flores 

Silva Ostium Flores  Empty Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Silva Ostium Flores

PERSONA

Name: Silva Ostium Flores

Sexuality: Asexual

Ethnicity, Father: Fiorian

Ethnicity, Mother: Desertarion

Class: SpellHowler.

Race: Wood Elf

Guild: Fairy Tail

Tattoo: Base of neck

Face: Yunan - Magi

PHYSIQUE

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110 pounds

Hair: Silver-Blonde

Eyes: Silver

Overall: Despite having a rather feminine face Silva appears to be a young man in a green Magician's hat and loose-fitting green and white clothes, including thigh length boots. He has silver blond hair and blue eyes. He has a very long braid, with a feather attached to its end, as well as a smaller braid on his forehead. He always seems to have numerous birds flying around him. Silva also has very pointy ears, hidden by his hat usually.

Extra: none

PERSONALITY

Personality: Silva has a kind and cheerful personality, and as such he is easily able to make friends. He cherishes friends a lot since he's never really had friends prior to his arrival in the world, and gets upset if people disrespects them or harms them, even holding grudges against those who hurt them. 

He's a little naive about the world, not knowing much of anything about the world. However, he is rather wise for his age, able to offer advice to others and providing remarkable insight at various points of time. Silva never seems condescending when criticizing others and offers his opinions and thoughts in a matter-of-fact manner. He also has a calm temperament, even able to stay level-headed in dangerous or dire situations to think up of plans and solutions. Silva has demonstrated great enthusiasm in learning magic from his master and technically original summoner, Jolyne. 

• Sweets: "Who doesnt like candy? Or chocolate, or even just a sweet drink!"
  • Learning:"Hahaha... Well, Master Jolyne has said my Curiosity is dangerous. Cat and all that."

Dislikes:

• Destruction of Nature: "As a former spirit of Nature, I cannot abide by its needless destruction."
  • Needless Death: "To allow needless death in this world will cause nothing but issues, I, Silva Ostium Flores, will not abide by needless and pointless death."

Motivations:

• Jolyne: "I have the Honor and the Privilege to exist for only one reason. To dutifully serve Lady Jolyne until such time that she has no further use for me."

Fears:

• Death of Lady Jolyne: "It is not something I wish to speak on, suffice to say, I would not be in a good place if that happened."
  • Failure: "I will not allow myself to fail in my service to Lady Jolyne." 

ATTRIBUTES

Strength: 1

Speed: 11

Constitution: 1

Endurance: 1

Intelligence: 16

MAGIC

Magic Name: Domain Magic: Seed of the Morning Flower

Magic Element: Nature

Magic Enhancement: Mana Burn

Magic Description: Domain Magic: Seed of the Morning Flower is a unique magic to Silva. Having once been a nature spirit, he has retained the magic he had control over as a nature spirit as well. The magic itself allows the user to create, manipulate, and use nature for their spells. 

HISTORY

History: Silva was not always a wood elf. Once upon a time he was a rejected and lonely nature spirit. Despite his best efforts he was never summoned, and as such spent untold years searching for a summoner. Then one day, he suddenly found himself summoned to by a woman named Jolyne. Despite being unable to speak, he was determined to serve his new master and for a time that is what he did, he was summoned as a small chincilla with coriander leaves growing from its body. 

One day however, His master left and never returned, having told him to wait there and think of a name for himself, as she did not believe in naming the creatures for them. For two long years, Silva waited and studied using the materials he could find in his masters home. Even with the difficulties of doing so, Silva began to slowly transform himself from a Pure Nature spirit into a Woodelf like creature. Despite not being a true born woodelf, one would be hard pressed to tell he wasnt. After his transformation he also created his clothing as well as his basic gear and equipment from the natural forests around his home.

Following this transformation period, Silva entered a deep sleep, awaiting his masters return. He was shortly waken up however by the return of his master. She was different in a appearance, but upon her discovery of him in her former home he awoke and rejoined with his former master. 

He and Jolyne then spent the time to teach and learn from each other, and in doing so both found their way working for the Guild known as Fairy Tail. And have been working towards becoming proper members of the guild. Silva however, is only truely loyal to Jolyne at this time. 

Reference: none

#2Jolyne Atreides 

Silva Ostium Flores  Empty Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Jolyne Atreides

Permission has been granted for the inclusion of my character.

#3Karisa 

Silva Ostium Flores  Empty Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Karisa

This Character Application has been approved

Silva Ostium Flores  Sigme10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum