Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus )

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:18 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Evening had struck upon the streets of Crocus. The winter had brought snow, coating the buildings in white. It was for this reason Noel chose to dress up in something more warm. The 6'7" Lamia Scale wizard counted the amount of different apparel he had managed to acquire during his short-stay in Crocus. He'd decide earlier that day to wear a comfortable full-length black fur coat, the neck of which was made of wolf pelts. The weather at that point wasn't looking too inviting, so he'd made the switch. On his feet he'd wear a men's indie lace-up toe boots, amber colored. He'd wear his regular trousers, which meant black trousers with an extra layer of tan leather that covers his outer thighs and down to his knees. A system of belts supported his trousers from staying up. And of course, he wore his regular sleeveless shirt as well.

During his search for dinner, the Lamia Scale wizard noticed a restaurant that (usually) catered the wealthy had posted a few signs outside. Something about half-off for most meals--given that you come in alone. It wasn't an a la carte restaurant, so Noel was interested. As he approached the entrance, one of the waiters immediately ushered the male back a few steps.

"No smoking allowed!"

Noel grunted, nodded his head and threw away his cig--he'd also grab a lolly from his back pocket to imitate the sensation of a cig.

Once inside, Noel and a few others had to wait for at least ten people to show up, they apparently did these sessions in groups of ten. The wizard questioned whether or not this was too good to be true, growing skeptical of it.

"Well, thank you all for coming! Before we begin setting you guys up in blind-dates,"

Noel didn't particularly care, as long as he got a discount. He'd jump through a ring of fire if that meant he could get a bigger discount.

"You're going to have to fill in this personality quiz ~"

Two other waiters dealt out the double sided pieces of papers to those who were present, along with a pen.

Noel immediately regretted coming in, as the first question was asking for the age of the participant. He'd cover one arm over the test, like a child cheating at his first test.

How old are you: 26
What color do you best describe yourself as?
- Red
- Green X
- Blue
Whats your morning brew?
- Coffee
- Tea
- Cocaine X
Favorite activities on a Sunday afternoon?
- Frisbee with your dog
- Long walks on the beach
- Filling in stupid tests like these

Of course Noel grew more annoyed by every question he could see on the paper. He'd just scribble in random and offensive things.

"Alright, I'm just gonna take a seat then."

Noel got up, and handed in his personality 'test' at one of the waiters. He'd start wandering into the seating portion of the restaurant.

"No sir, you have wait! We have to match you up!"

The male didn't care, and they knew he didn't care--so the waiters didn't really stop him, but rather try to dissuade others from doing the same.

Live music was being played, it was mildly audible in the seat arrangement.

Noel decided to sit at a random table, one that had another person of the female gender sitting at it and he so happened to find a chair at a pretty girls table--who, presumably, was seated alone. The wizard was pretty belligerent at this point, he'd put his lolly in the soup of the person who previously sat on the chair, and lit another cig--while doing so he'd make eye contact with the waiting staff, who just shrugged at each other. He was in the clear. The male rested the cig between his lips, his left hand vibing a little with the beat of the music--while his right searched through the menu.

"So what is your opinion of the color blue?"

He'd ask the person sitting opposite of him.
LAMIA SCALE.

#2Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:40 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

The evening passed on as restless as ever, the stars burning their cores and neon lights were buzzing at the hyper-sound of migraines and ladies in uptight skirts were dancing across the palm of men as they threw their money at the roulette – to win or not, which excited them. People sought the glee and wonder of a night-time refuge to hopefully distance themselves from their lives when the sun calls them in. By this hour, people have fled to the safety of their own shelter, into the arms of their beloved ones while drunken men and female wandered the streets.

But, one young woman with luscious scarlet hair, as bright and rich as the sunset, sauntered over the cobblestones of Crocus’ roads, bringing her tablespoons of simple ease as she stared at the spaces between each one. For a night like this, Venus was dressed up – not for any reason in particular – but, for a blind date that she was attending. Boredom was now just as much as an excuse as circumstance, she things, fleetingly. Heels clacked against the hard ground before it came to a momentary stop as she stood before the restaurant that loomed above her. A playful smirk dawned upon her lips.

Clad in a tight, red mini dress, the woman gathered quite the gazes of onlookers who passed by. She wasn’t surprised; she’d chosen this outfit on purpose to flaunt off the lines and her curves of her body that the dress so tightly wrapped around and the attention she received was visibly not disappointing, in fact, she was content. Her scarlet hair was braided and brought up into a half-updo, where the remaining strands were curled perfectly to imitate having beach waves. Tugging onto her black coat that was draped over her shoulders with her perfectly manicured nails, she entered the restaurant.

Filling the form was the worst part of it all – she didn’t know why it was so important, so she simply crumpled up the paper and tossed it behind her, only to grab a seat for herself at one of the vacant tables. The ladies were the first ones to enter, and the men afterwards. The blind dates were almost like playing a roulette: you never know what you’re going to land on. She just hoped she wouldn’t get one of those insufferable men who gets so embarrassed to talk, the clingy ones, the over-sharing ones and the list goes on. She was picky with men, no doubt, which made her wonder why she even decided to attend a blind date from the beginning.

Footsteps approached her table, each growing louder until it ceased right in front of her.

”So what is the opinion of the color blue?”

Her ruby red eyes found his, as she peered at him through her thick, dark eyelashes, allowing her gaze to slowly take in his appearance. Impressed, she raised her eyebrows. It seemed that the matchmakers did a good job picking a date for her – she was clearly pleased with what she was seeing. ”Reminds me of the sea, but definitely not my favourite colour,” She frowned slightly. It was a rather strange question to ask someone whom you’ve just met, she thought.

”Venus.” She extended her hand over the table.

#3Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Noel chuckled at the response, blue wasn't her favorite. He'd peek over to establish eye-contact, or try to at least.

"Hmmm, ah yes, red--the color of passion. I'm guessing you picked green as per your favorite color, am I right?"

The Lamia Scale wizard could sense a rebellious personality sitting across him, much similar to his own. His natural bravado carried through the small-talk. Noel returned the gesture, and extended his arm over the table as well. His right hand led hers, holding the womans hand in a way that'd put her hand above his own. Though he made no gesture to indicate that he was about to kiss the top of her hand, that wasn't the kind of man Noel is. He'd flash Venus a smile, and reply.

"Names Noel."

Before letting go off her hand and returning his arm to his own side of the table, moving the uncleared meals out of the way with the free hand. His eyebrow was to be arched a little, the menu was quite wild--he'd want to set his mind on something more abstract. One of the offered courses were ten mini culinary bites. It were a combination of ingredients that sounded pretty interesting, things such as oysters, crab, truffels, passion fruit, eel and a variety of other ingredients. Noel was interested in exotic tonight, he'd peer over to his partner--who too matched the description of appealing exotica.

"When's the last time you've done something gormless?"

Before continuing, a waiter stopped at the table to take their orders.

"Can I take your orders?"

Noel looked at the menu again, bringing his finger over to a specific menu item he had a question about. He'd rest his index finger against the indexed item, and then look at the waiter who was awaiting a response.

"Yes, I had a question about the neck sweetbread; how is it prepared exactly?"

"The gristle and membrane are trimmed, the sweetbreads are soaked in milk for an hour after. The chef blanches it in boiling water, and then covers it with ice. This makes our sweetbread quite firm."

The waiter made gestures with his hands to simulate what the process would look like if he had all the ingredients in his hand. Noel was quite pleased to hear that, and nodded.

"Very well, I'll have the ten mini bite course--starting with sweetbread, I'll make my way down the road any way the chef seems fit after the first course. Lets start with a pint of beer for the gentlemen as well, that'll be just tap, please."

The waiter turned to Venus after scribbling down Noels order.

"Your order, madam?"

After writing down both of their orders, the waiter departed from their table. Due to the music, you couldn't really overhear chatting that went on at other tables. Noel put away the menu, and rested his head against the palm of his hand--ogling at Venus.

"As I was saying, are you in the mood to do something of scandalous in nature this evening?"

Noel wouldn't say what he meant yet, he enjoyed the idea of sauteing something nefarious in her mind.

LAMIA SCALE.

#4Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:29 pm

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

The man was of chivalrous nature, gently swooping her hand into his but not going any far beyond the gesture.

”Oh, I didn’t pick anything – I didn’t fill the form. Pretty sure it'd only have ridiculous questions for me to answer.” She spoke nonchalantly as she crossed her slender legs over another while her fingers flipped over the menu book. ”I don’t mind green. I suppose that’s your colour.” She’d peek over the menu catalog to see his response. Venus couldn’t see any other colours that suited him aside grey or black due to his brute, muscular front, and his styled jet-black hair, but that’d have been rude of her to judge solely by appearances.

Her eyebrows lifted, her mouth nearly agape from the variety of courses there were laid on the menu before her. She was hardly a big fan of seafood albeit, lobsters and truffles sound rather appetizing to her ears. Well, it seemed that she was going to have herself completely filled this evening.

”Interesting question. Let’s see,” she pondered for a brief moment whilst she continued to flip through the pages, quickly absorbing all the names of the food alongside images that were listed through the book. ”2 hours ago, when I decided to attend this blind date.” She finally lifted up her gaze, smiling and snapped the menu shut after she’d finally made her decision on what she was about to order.

”What about you?”

Before she could continue, a waiter approached them to collect their orders. Noel placed his orders first whilst she busied herself observing her surroundings as she sipped on the glass of water that’d just been quickly refilled. Once Noel’s order had been scribbled down, the waiter shifted his attention to the redhead just as she set down her glass.

”I’ll have the three-course meal. I’d like cider glazed bacon wrapped dates for my entrée, slow cooked beef brisket for my main and red velvet ice cream cake for dessert. And, champagne for the lady, please.”

The waiter nodded, jotting down quickly as she spoke before she added on further, Oh, leave the menu. Might order some more later if I’m not filled.” She beamed at the waiter, who chuckled and scurried away to get the orders to the kitchen. Venus’ always had a large appetite, and she wondered if that was mostly because she was unconscious for countless days when she found herself at an unknown place, unable to remember anything, but only with an enormous craving for water and food.  

Once the waiter was gone, she uncrossed her legs only to recross them again as she reclined to the back of her seat and gazed at the man. Before she could open her mouth to say a word, she was quickly beaten to it.

”Oh my, something scandalous. Why, do you have something in mind?” A grin curved onto the line of her red lips and she played along with it.

Venus could’ve easily thought he meant something else, but she needed to confirm before she had any inappropriate thoughts and embarrass herself in front of a stranger, despite her extremely provocative imaginations.

#5Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:27 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Nonchalantly, Noel put his elbows on the armrests of the chair he sat on while listening to her responses. Venus didn't even fill in the form, Noel laughed in response to hearing this--because he wrote bullshit on the sheet, whereas she didn't even care to fill in.

"I see myself more as a gradient instead of a static color. But yes, if I had to pick between the colors required to compose the color white--I'd pick green."

The male settled more comfortably into his chair, his back lined up with the back of the chair. This blind date was something she considered gormless, Noel chuckled once more. Venus was quite saucy, her sharp tongue enthralled the wizards mind with interest. She'd ask for his share of recent gormless actions.

"I thought it'd be funny if I impersonated a Rune Knight towards another Rune Knight."

He'd place his right hand over his left wrist, looking slightly away into the distance as he explained.

"It didn't fuckin' work--did you know they have this pendant that lights up to prove they're who they are?"

Before Noel could continue talking about how broke the law a few days ago, the waiter came down and wrote down both their orders. Noel took note of Venus being quite specific about her tastes--she was a rich person, no doubt in his mind. Not interested in the half-off discount, but rather the blind date. Fact is, Noels sly mind had been planning on doing something funny ever since he sat at the table, and knowing who his date is was going to make it juicier.  As soon as the waiter left, Noel proposed on doing something scandalous. Venus was interested, he made sure of that by the way he worded it.

He'd raise his right eyebrow, and begun talking again.

"Let's go big dick mode, instead of regular champagne, get a bottle of Dom Pérignon."

While he wanted to continue talking, the waiters arrived with their drinks. Noel was ensured his plan was going to work, so he'd put his hand up as they were setting the drinks down.

"The lady will have a bottle of Dom Pérignon instead, and I'll have three more pints of Stella Artois, please."

The waiter didn't seem to object, and took the glass away while letting Noels pint sit on the table. When they were out of earshot, Noel would continue explaining his plan.

"Lets get a big tab and then eat and run. You know, chew and screw, bite and bolt. Doing a runner?"

Noel drank the pint in one go, and set the glass back down on the table. A small beer moustache had formed, but obviously he was keen on Venus' response, his tongue cleaning his beer moustache. This man had manners, but rarely cared about them.

"Truth is, I'm a fucking bandit - ... when it comes to spending money. And you look like someone who wants to do something exciting."
LAMIA SCALE.

#6Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:34 pm

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

It seemed as though their personalities came to a match albeit, slightly, with a rebellious nature within both of them. The woman chuckled in response to him telling his tale about impersonating a Rune Knight, though she found the idea rather creative and amusing.

”I would actually think you’re a Rune Knight. You look much better suited than some others honestly,” she smiled, relaxing her limbs on the arms of her chair as she sunk further into her seat.

Venus laughed hysterically when Noel confessed to how he got caught during his impersonation. ”I wouldn’t know, I have no knowledge about them, but that sounds like they have pretty tight-knit security.” While they waited for their food to arrive, the two engaged themselves in idle chat as they learnt to know more about each other. ”And, what happened then? Did they throw you into their dungeons?” she snickered.

Regarding her taste in food, it wasn’t as though she was so rich she could order anything on the menu. She may not look like someone who lived an inadequate life, but she struggled day to day and with the help of the Mistress and after she learnt how to do quests in the most profitable way, she’d earned quite plenty and saved enough to spoil herself with her riches albeit, it was always her appetite that took most of her savings.

The woman chortled at Noel’s way of talking; she’d noticed how vulgar some of his words were, though in a friendly way that she didn’t personally mind, but only added more flavour to his erratic nature.

Venus hardly got a chance to disagree when he decided to order a bottle of Dom Pérignon for her instead. Her eyebrows shot upwards. ”Well, okay then!” she laughed. It seemed that the man knew his drinks really well, perhaps even more so than herself, for someone who was leaning towards becoming an alcoholic.

The redhead couldn’t help but gasp at his idea, which she considered was outrageous but magnificent at the same time. It was risky with costly consequences – only if they got caught – but she was down for a little bit fun, that could possibly end up being a mistake as well. ”Love it! Well then, I’m going to order to my heart’s desire.” She gave him a smirk as she raised her hand up to attract the nearest waiter’s attention.

”If you don’t mind, I’d like everything on the menu, please.”

The waiter blinked at her as if he didn’t hear a word she just said and nodded reluctantly while she innocently grinned at him. ”Don’t worry, I won’t take long eating all of it,” she winked. After he was gone, the woman smiled in content to herself as she sipped on the champagne that’d just been newly ordered. ”Ooh, good choice” she mused, circling the glass just beneath her nostrils – it definitely tasted and smelt like quality champagne.

A bandit, huh? Isn’t it dangerous for me that I’m with man like you? Hm, should I be worried?” she teased, a playful smirk dancing along the line of her juicy lips. ”…And, you look like someone who knows just what I want.” An unpredictable woman as she was, to keep her entertained, she had to be doing something interesting that keeps her thrilled without getting her bored and it seemed that the man seated before her had just read her mind like a book.

#7Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:14 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Venus complimented Noel, for looking like a believable Rune Knight member. He'd grit his bottom lip a little, an odd twitch going off above his right eye as he spoke.

"Listen, the Rune Knights are an incapable bunch, they can suck a fat one."

The man obviously had qualms with them that reached deeper beyond what the surface could show. Being compared to one almost set Noel off, but he kept his temper in check. She asked how that situation ended, the truth was quite abstract at the moment--he couldn't really talk about it because it was an ongoing situation somehow.

"I'll tell you the entire story a different time."

The change in her drink wasn't badly received, Noel knew the expensive brands because he was stingy and liked looking at menus. This would prove his willingness in the plan, proof that he was serious.

After proposing the idea, Venus followed up with a gasp. But, before Noel could ask anything investigative about it, to find out whether or not she liked the plan she had expressed a desire to join the plan. Noel crossed one leg over the other, silently observing her next sequence of actions. Everything on the menu? Was she mad? The waiter was slightly surprised at the change of order, and began filling in all of the check boxes on her notepad. It wasn't the first time they've received an order by a powerful person who just came in town after a long quest. But still, they'd have expected Noel to make an order like that rather than her.

It was at this time that Noel was trying to guess where Venus ended up on the famous crazy/versus hot scale. Noel decided her craziness out scaled her hotness and, that he should exit out of this situation--but then, her piercings glimmered for a moment. Noel noticed. And he'd wonder. Where else would she have piercings? Suddenly, the mental crazy/hot scale shifted in Venus' favor. This was a situation worth expanding.

Noel used his right hand to move his hair from his vision, tidying it up slightly. Using his fingers as a comb, contemplating. Did Venus realize that the worse the tab got, the more difficult it was to pull a runner? She just increased the risk of this dasher failing by a huge margin. The male was lost in thought for a second, thinking about ways out. He came up with a few but needed to think about it more.

Two of the Stella Artois pints came in, both of the cold glass pints were put on the table. They couldn't place the third because they were afraid that the table couldn't fit all of the items of their combined order. The waiters left again, and Noel continued to make conversation.

"This one time I went out to grab a bite to eat with a friend of mine. I ordered a pizza, and my friend well--he had a pizza too. And then a lasagna, burritos, and another pizza. It was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Maybe you can surpass my friend right here, right now."

After Noels comment about calling himself a bandit, Venus was pretending to be innocent. Like she wasn't one.

"You either really trust in me and in my abilities to follow my plan like this; or you're a fucking bandit too."

Venus spoke of desire and, Noel definitely did notice. He'd light another cigarette before he responded, leaving room for a moment of silence. As Noel was about to respond, the musicians changed tracks, apparently one couple was loudly fighting. Since the restaurant didn't want other to notice, the volume of the music was upped.

"Where are you staying? I'm at Grove Avenue Blvd Roundabout Street Lane 21D"

His attitude was direct while holding a level of abstractness. This was simply his way of seeing which place was the closest to this restaurant. Where they could go to, later on. To perform a certain ritual, perhaps.

Noel was definitely interested in her appetite, physically and mentally. His philosophy potentially differed, quality over quantity, albeit--this was a good place to enjoy both. The first course for Noel begun arriving, along with the chef who brought the first course to the table.

"My name is Chef Dominick Deccoco, and I hope you enjoy the food tonight."

The chef warmly held his palms against each other after serving the first course to Noel and, returned to the kitchen. The first course for Venus came with a trolley however. His food was represented in a small bite, the delicacy of sweetbread was unknown to many.

Noel leaned a bit closer to the table, looking around if none of the staff could notice.

"I may have a good way out of this situation. At the end, 'dump' me--throw water in my face and storm off angrily. Put on a good act, they'll let you through."

What the Lamia Scale wizard hadn't explained about himself yet was that he was a master of socially engineering himself in and out of situations such as these. He'd already have an escape plan for himself, but wasn't sure it'd succeed--his plan had some risks attached to them. Noel cut the sweetbread in half, eating half of the bite with his fork. He'd start drinking the pints too, requiring a few more to be considered tipsy.
LAMIA SCALE.

#8Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:44 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

The outcome of her compliment didn’t turn out well, considering how the vein seemingly popped up on his temple threatening to burst. Noticing this, the woman grabbed her glass of champagne and took a quick sip to pretend as if she hadn’t said anything. After throwing his insult to the Rune Knights, it was clear as day that he was on no good terms with the knights, which was no surprise – he was a bandit after all.

Venus didn’t like them either, though so far, she hasn’t done anything to piss them off yet although she wondered how long that’d last until one of her sisters would have to bail her out of the dungeons.

”A different time – I’ll hold onto that then.”

Did Noel actually think she was going to run only after having a few sips of champagne and a couple of bites from her dishes? If they were planning to dine and dash, for sure as hell Venus was going to have her fill on everything to make it all worth it; after all they were at a fancy restaurant.

She wasn’t sure what Noel had in mind, for he seemed to be staring at her for quite some time as if she was the most idiotic person on the planet. Perhaps she was. But she wouldn’t miss herself out on such quality food for a blind date. Truth be told, she was here mostly because she heard rumours of the restaurant offering discounts and it happened to have an extra event of going on blind dates so she thought, ’Huh, why don’t I try and find someone who would match me?’  

The situation turned out better than she’d hoped, she was just mostly glad it wasn’t one of those types of men she dreaded to be with. At the very least, the man before her was more than tolerable, despite his rough mouth and even though she hated to admit it, the sight of his muscles bulging out of his torso and limbs did fluster her every so often.

Soon, more plates kept coming by their table; one after another until eventually there was hardly any space left on their table for any plates to be added, whilst the redhead busied herself stuffing her face because she knew they would have to leave very soon unless they wanted to get caught for not paying their bill.

”Is that a challenge?” She paused her feast, gazing straight at the men with such ferocity in her eyes she couldn’t be any more serious than that. ”I. Will. Win.”

That almost seemed childish of her but, Venus made sure she had the last word before she continued filling her ginormous appetite and every so often, she would sip on her champagne so that at least she wouldn’t choke on her own food.

”You seem like a trustworthy person. I don’t see why I shouldn’t trust you.”

Labelling her as a bandit might be a bit harsh, it almost sounded as if someone just stabbed her dignity (surprised she still had one) albeit, Venus was a pickpocket: shiny objects always attracted her and she mostly stole jewellery from strangers, but she’d stopped her bad habit – one of them at least – ever since she found the practice of signing up for quests and doing jobs.

When Noel shared his address, the red haired mistress frowned deeply. ”That sounds like gibberish to me. I’m not good with addresses.” It was no lie that her directional sense was just as awful as a child running in the market and her ability to remember places was just as bad. ”The inn I’m living at is just 15 minutes walk from here, that I’m sure.”

Shortly after, her main course arrived, delivered by the main chef in the kitchen and she could smell the scrumptious scent of meat and gravy even from a distance. It was truly bliss. Venus smiled at the chef, thanking him for efforts for creating this savoury dish. Noel continued to share his ’plan’ to escape out of the situation that Venus had made a little difficult. It sounded slightly ridiculous but splashing water on someone’s face without any consequences sounded...satisfying.

”Gotcha.”

Venus’d point at her food first, indicating that she wanted to finish her main course before they began acting out the scene. Once she was done, she let out a discreet cough, obvious enough to hint Noel that she’d started on their good act. The chair screeched loudly behind her as she shot out of the seat and their table gained more than just a few glances, if not, the entire restaurant. She mistakenly picked up her glass of champagne instead of water and splashed it on Noel’s face.

”I can’t believe I fell in love with a man like you. We’re over.” She spat angrily as she whirled around and grabbed her jacket draped over her chair and stormed out of the place, her arm concealing over her face in an act of crying from having her heart broken. She waited at a safe distance from the restaurant and remained curious as to how Noel was going to escape from the situation.

#9Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Venus seemed intent on one-upping Noels past friend. The Lamia Scale wizard chuckled at the fired up response. This was quite amusing to Noel. Plates begun being stacked on the table. After the sweetbread, Noel had to wait a bit for his next course to arrive.

"Lets up the ante - if you manage to eat everything brought over, I'll tell you my deepest darkest secret. If you don't, you tell me yours."

The male was seeking eye-contact while talking, ensuring that Venus knew that he was being serious.

Deep longing beamed through her crimson pupils for the melting goodness that was presented on the table. Maybe he could capture the same level of desire some day. Noel was intrigued about the way she expressed her gluttonous side; shameless. Her passion for food was like a burning fire. Hot.

Three pints of Stella had been drunk at this point by the tall Lamia Scale wizard. A light buzz introduced itself to the party going on inside his mind. He'd have ordered two more while the waiters came in to bring more food to the table.

Her comment about him seeming like a trustworthy figure made him scoff a little. He's had his fair share experiences of betraying others--which ultimately led to the male being imprisoned for many years. He wasn't the type of guy to fight a compliment though.

"Thanks for placing your trust in me."

Noels second and third course came at once. The second was fish themed, which meant oysters, sushi and crab being the main subjects. The sushi turned out to be the best tasting thing on the menu. It was like the heavens themselves had produced fresh rice, soaked in holy water. Wrapped up in an elegant stroke of salmon. In the middle of the roll, wrapped by both rice and salmon a slice of gouda cheese had melted and fused all of the loose ingredients together. Which in his mouth released all of the flavors included in the godly sushi. Noel audibly moaned, and then coughed to cover it up. It caught him off guard.

Venus mentioned the adres Noel had mentioned being too unfamiliar, claiming she wasn't very well orientated or something. Noel initially thought this to be a rejection, but that was flipped when she mentioned being fifteen minutes away from this restaurant. His right eye brow raised a little.

"It might get too loud in an inn, unless your neighbors don't mind?"

Noel quietly chuckled to himself at his own joke. His ego was quite blown up, mainly due to his own actions.

"The 'villa' I'm staying at is two clicks to the North."

Obviously Noel didn't stay at a mansion, during his visits to Crocus he'd rent a studio in the outer urban areas of Crocus. One that had a king-sized bed, and other simple furniture. The bed was his idea. It was a bachelor pad from bottom to top. No trash bins in the bathroom, chairs being used as cloth hangers, aka stuff no woman really wants to be exposed to.

Most of the meals had been finished, and just as Noel was enjoying truffles with a tiny teaspoon, he'd hear Venus cough. To get his attention, most likely. With spoon still in his hand, Noel knew it was time to perform a grand ol' act. Albeit he didn't expect Venus to grab the attention of everyone seated including some of the line cooks. It took a lot to suppress the huge smirk that had a strong desire to be formed on his face. Instead, he pouted his lips and furrowed his brows. Venus had sprayed him with a golden shower. The champagne trickled down his lips and onto the table cloth. Noel immediately aggressively slammed the table, causing the band to stop their music for a moment; making everyone silent.

"You're such a lil' drama queen, sit your ass back down."

And as soon as Venus got her coat, and was heading for the exit Noel had stood up as well. The band kept quiet for a moment longer. His mental voice began yelling. Say it champ, say something outrageous that casts their attention away from her to yourself!

"Your aunt wasn't supposed to wear your wedding dress when I accidentally knocked her up. Come back, please .... please I can explain, I swear!"

When it was obvious that Venus wouldn't return, pretty much all eyes went on Noel. He'd hear people whispering disapprovingly in the background. The band started playing music again, to make fun of the situation, they'd play That's Life by Francis Sincaster. Noel sat back down, and pretended to look defeated. One leg extended far away from the body, while the other leg sat under the chair. One arm extended fully, while the other one crossed inwards. And exactly at that moment, all of his mental scheming had delivered him with a plan to get out. The tall Lamia Scale rested on his chair--studying the ceiling. While onlookers that were still staring at Noel thought he just had life broken in two, he'd actually be doing something different instead. He'd calculate the distance between the chair and the ceiling, the acceleration he could gain in a split moment. A method of creating a moment where nobody is looking at him was also required. The table was still visible from the outside, so if Venus had been awaiting she could be one of the only ones to witness the actual events.

Before Noel begun to activate a rapid succession of action sequences, he'd light a cigarette. He took a drag off of it, and placed it in an ashtray they had provided just for him. He grabbed his fork, and as he moved the fork to his dinner plate he'd drop it on the floor. Getting the fork to tumble inwards and under the covers of the table was quite tricky three pints deep. Noel gently moved his chair back, and got under the table to 'retrieve his fork'. A small gap in the table cloth allowed Noel some vision into the restaurant. He'd visualize a fishing rod with both hands and he'd cast his spell allowing him to perform telekinesis. Of course it had its limitations, but it did allow Noel to push a table closer to himself. In an ideal situation, a waiter gets knocked over by the sudden moving table and dropping a collection of plates. In a highly rated restaurant like this, that'd be a death sentence for the waiter. He waited about ten seconds before spotting a waiter that was about to walk past by a table carrying multiple meals. He'd reel his fishhook in, move the table half a meter closer to the waiter, who'd immediately try to move out of the way, but failing miserably and smashing another customer in the face with a tuna casserole. The sound of falling glass hadn't caused the band to stop playing, this wasn't their first restaurant gig. But it did catch the attention of the eyes that were previously on Noel.

The human that was previously under the table had become a Raven, after activating his special ring. While eyeballs were scattered across the restaurant, the raven moved from under the table to a curtain. He'd do this with his raven feet, as you might expect a raven to fly instead. Staying low was better, since he had to buy them some time to get away. Purely escaping the restaurant wasn't the only thing that mattered, actually getting away afterwards was important too. The elegant black colored Raven began flying its way up to the ceiling, using the curtain as a cover. There was a stone grill at the top part, where the wall met the ceiling with gaps big enough to fit a Raven through. He'd leave the restaurant flying. The Raven had enough draft to cross the building over the roof, so he could meet up with Venus at the front of the store. For whatever reason the ring also gave him the ability to talk while in Raven form. So Noel, in Raven form attempted a landing on Venus' shoulder in order to promptly tell her to

"RUN! CAW CAW!"

Spell used: Telekinesis & Raven Night Ring
LAMIA SCALE.

#10Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:51 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

It seemed that Venus was in for a reward from Noel: his deepest darkest secret, but only if she was able to outdo his past accomplice. ”Tough challenge, but alright, I’ll entertain you.” She’d peek over and locked her gaze with his to assure that she was serious as well, the corner of her lips curving into a small grin.

Venus’d noticed how much Noel had been drinking, one pint after another, but he doesn’t seem close to getting drunk any time soon, perhaps tipsy at the very least. Watching him chug down those drinks as if they were water, she bit on her lip: lower lips briefly snagged by her pearly whites. She liked men who could hold their liquor. Venus was a heavy drinker herself, though after seeing Noel consume this much alcohol, she realised she was nowhere near close.

Once her plates were set on the table, came in another course for Noel. His dishes look just as exquisitely delicious and that was confirmed by him letting out a pleasurable moan as he ate. He seemed awfully taken surprise by himself and Venus chuckled to herself. ”That good, huh?”

Her eyebrows perched upwards at his comment at the inn she was currently living in. This man was mischievous and very witty with his words. Venus wasn’t that much of a picky person – unless it was related to fashion – she didn’t mind staying at cheap inns as long as they had a bed and shower.

”In this case, your ‘villa’ might seem like a better choice than my inn – if you don’t mind that is.” She took a peek over her plates to check his response, maintaining eye contact with the man.

It seemed that her plan to win her challenge of beating Noel’s past friend had to be brought to a halt when she decided to put on her little act to leave the restaurant. Venus did eat more than half the entire menu, but if she were to finish all of it then she would be staying at the building until closing and the situation would only turn out for the worse.

After she’d poured champagne down the man, she fled from the scene, pretending to be sobbing into her arms as Noel left a remark about screwing her aunt at her wedding or something of the sort. God, this man with his nasty ideas. As outrageous as it was, she couldn’t deny that it only made everything all the more entertaining. A few gasps rippled over the audience, some of them shaking their heads in great disapproval while the band continued playing to cover up their little embarrassment.

The woman awaited near the restaurant, peering through the window to see Noel seated on his chair, pondering as if he was scheming something even more ridiculous. ”What the hell is he doing?” She huffed, pressing her palms against the window to get a clear view of the man. That was soon followed by a sequence of actions which she found quite dramatic; all of it being Noel’s doing, no doubt.

Venus noticed him shuffling about under the table and one after the other, the waiters toppled over: one even slamming his tuna casserole over the customer who was left with her mouth agape. She looked just as much shocked as Venus was. ”Oh my god.” She breathed, clasping her hands nervous for her date partner for some unknown reason.

Then, from underneath the table cloths came out a black raven waddling towards the window ceiling and out it came from one of the openings and landed on top of her shoulders.

”RUN! CAW CAW!”

Some of the waiters had started noticing their disappearance and the unusual raven dawdling in the restaurant and had begun chasing the two of them down the street. Venus opted to not hesitate even for a moment and grabbed the hem of her dress as she ran as if her enemy was on her heels – literally, although being in a tight dress didn’t really help as much to run as fast as she wanted. ”Where are we supposed to go?!” She panted, her eyes shifting left and right, finding the quickest way to lose sight of them.

The alleyway.

On her right was a passage, small and dark enough for people to miss easily and at that moment, she figured it’d be the safest place for them to hide for a while. She waited a few seconds until she was certain that the waiters had gone past them and propped the raven onto her palms. ”Whew, I think we got rid of them.” She sneaked a peek out of the alley to confirm their disappearance and nodded.

Thinking of everything that occurred prior to their current situation, Venus bursted into laughter. ”That was hysterical!” she guffawed, hardly able to speak through her fits of giggles as she carefully wiped away her tears from the corner of her eyes. ”You’re full of surprises, I didn’t expect you coming out of the restaurant as a raven.” She paused and took a large intake of breath.

”And, when you told me to run in your raven form? CAW! CAW!” She imitated the way he spoke and shrieked of laughter uncontrollably once again.

#11Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

The femme fatale had accepted the wizards challenge. Albeit, that challenge was halted at a later time, when the woman took a pragmatic decision. Perhaps they could continue this conversation another time. Noels villa was confirmed to be the ending stop for tonight. He'd chuckle nervously.

"You'll love it, as long as you keep your eyes closed once inside."

Noel chuckled nervously again, it was quite a mess. Ashtrays on the floor, pizza boxes piled up, a throne formed by beer cases. Noel was considering blindfolding her at one point in the evening.

Reactions given by various waiters were quite solid, some exasperated gasps - most of the room focused on the waiter having fallen. Noel made a swift and gentle escape, unaware of Venus' keen observation. The bird flew out of the building and crossed over the roof. He'd have successfully landed on the femme fatales shoulder. As the bird called for Venus to flee, she'd quickly reply asking for a direction. It wasn't like he could point out a direction with his arms. Noel did however try to 'point' out the north by positioning his beak towards the north. From this position, he'd guess that they had a minute max before being chased down. Two from the entrance of the restaurant noticed something fishy was going on, they wouldn't chase after Venus immediately but gave them some time.

The temperatures in the city were still quite low, snow had continuously been pouring down the streets of Crocus, painting them in white. It must have been difficult for Venus to run with heels on, thick blankets of snow covered the curbs. Still, she managed to swiftly get away and duck into an alleyway, dodging the waiters from the entrance who ran past the alley. Noels raven feet were cupped in Venus'  hand, he'd move his neck to her right to peek into the entrance of the alleyway. They were safe. The Raven flapped its wings, moving backwards and away from her hands. The wizard undid the spell which was cast by the enchanted ring, returning to human form with all of his gear intact.

"Tadaa ~"

Noel gave a short bow, smiling as he heard her fit of laughter over the actions that had transpired to lead both of them here.

"Some call me the Master of Surprise."

That was a lie, one he made that up on the spot. But it was true, this was one of his many tricks, albeit one of the most versatile ones. They were puzzle pieces he had to piece together, and that's where his talent came in.

"Maybe they think I'm having a breakdown under the tablecloth?"

At this point, he'd be having a hearty belly laugh too. He'd have certainly shown the femme fatale his bandit lifestyle at this point of the evening. Maybe she was a good match for his partner in crime shtick? Though for a moment, Noels attention flickered. He'd overhear a man yelling getting closer to where they entered the alley from. And without a moment further, he'd extend his hand over to hers, grabbing it. There was little chance she could stop him from doing so, unless she decided to use her titanic strength. He'd start running in the opposite direction. He knew what to do. Further up the alley, the open sky ended with a large portion of another building covering it. It was pretty high up in the air, six meters max.

"If you trust me, hold on to me and don't let go."

Noel said, turning around with open arms, expecting Venus to hold on to him. Had she done so successfully, he'd clap with his hands around her body. This was required for the activation of another spell; floortilting. To get Venus to come with him, he'd carry her using his natural strength. She most likely didn't anticipate him walking on the wall, he'd hope that the waiter that was chasing them didn't expect him to either. They were a fair distance away, barely visible to the waiter at the moment he'd activate his spell. Noel made his way up the wall while walking straightforwards, holding and carrying Venus at the same time as she was still exposed to the gravity of the planet. Were they fast enough, the waiter simply ran past by them and not see the two due to tunnel vision. It was true, he could have done this from the beginning, but it just wouldn't be as exciting. If all had gone according to plan, Noel held Venus tightly to himself. Tight enough for her clothes not to succumb to gravity and flash the alley. Tight enough to feel her heartbeat. Was it drumming with ferocity, just like his? Was she an adrenaline junk like him? With his right arm, he'd scoot her up gently so they could face each other while upside down, hanging over an alley. A smirk formed on his face, he'd tuck his chin in tilt his head slightly and go in for a passionate kiss. Perhaps this was destined to be her first ever zero-gravity kiss. Disregarding whether or not it was successful, he'd start moving back to the ground, so he could safely plant her back on her feet. Nobody was around anymore, and it became noticeable to Noel that they were in the clear. He'd gently hover his hand above Venus' head, wiping some of the snow away. He noticed her jacket didn't have a hood. While not showing it clearly, Noel was the type of person who would burn to keep others warm. He'd instinctively take off his jacket, handing it over to Venus.

"Here, take this. My flat isn't much further away from here."

He'd extend his hand towards hers again, wanting to hold it and interlock fingers as he led the way to his apartment. It was about a five minute walk, Noel chose an unlikely path that the waiter could circle back to. The cold didn't faze him, the abundance of muscles kept him unfazed.

"I think we have an interesting click together"

Obviously a little tipsy from all the drinking, Noel couldn't filter his thoughts as nuanced as he did previously. He'd stumble slightly as he made his way down to the entrance of his apartment.

Spell used: Floortilting & Raven Night Ring
LAMIA SCALE.

#12Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:22 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

In response to Noel’s suggestion to keeping her eyes closed, the beaut chuckled. She could somewhat imagine how messy and disorganized his apartment would be. Venus wasn’t an entirely tidy person herself; she enjoyed living in the most comfortable way as possible so it was more often than not to see her room with blankets and sheets all over the floor and her clothes draped over on nearly every piece of furniture.

Patches of snow crunched beneath her feet as her heels broke the winter’s crust and her breath steamed before her like a banner. The icy gales that blew across the vicinity was cold and cut into her, though she remained unfazed by the weather due to the advantage of being a frost mage.

Master of Surprise – that, indeed he was. Ever since she’s met Noel, it has been full of pleasant surprises. Perhaps it was a glimpse of how his lifestyle was as a bandit. It was thrilling to be with him, having spent only a few hours together and perhaps, he was the excitement that she’d been craving for in her life, she wondered. Lost in her own thoughts, she was finally brought out of her reverie when Noel grabbed her hand, pulling towards him as they started running further into the alley. A man yelled after them and it was only then she realised they were close to getting themselves discovered.

”If you trust me, hold on to me and don’t let go.”

The young female nodded, snagging onto her bottom lips. She trusted him, despite how little she knew about this man. There was something about him – she couldn’t quite put her finger on, but something that told her that she could believe in him. Into his open arms, she went and let herself buried into his broad chest. At a closer inspect, Venus noticed how tall he was: nearly two heads above her and with her body pressed against his, she could feel his muscles even above layers of clothing.

As Noel walked over the wall carrying her, Venus let out a shriek. She was caught off guard by the action, but quickly covered up her act with a nervous laugh, silently hoping that none of the waiters or someone who was suspicious of their presence heard her. This was one of Noel’s stunts, no doubt, but she liked it. Venus rested her head against his chest and let herself listen to his heartbeat thudding against his ribcage. She wondered if he was just as nervous as she was to be this close together.

The world melted around her just like the falling snow as Noel scooped her up and she’d feel his lips on hers. It was unexpected, but not so much when she found herself quickly returning the kiss just as passionately. It seemed as if everything dissipated; the waiters chasing for them, the tilted gravity, them kissing upside down – none of that seemed to matter any longer. Venus still found herself rather stunned after the kiss as she was placed back on her feet upon the thick blanket of snow.  

Cheeks felt the warmest of sensations that felt like a heater in the cold weather, skin growing tingly and her stomach tickled with her heart feeling a warmth that was unfamiliar to her. She could feel the flakes on her face, melting as they touched her skin like the gentlest of the rains while Noel wiped away flurries of snow that’d gathered atop her head and offered his jacket. The female smiled. ”Thank you.” She could’ve chosen not to take it, but wore the jacket anyway when she realised she enjoyed his warmth against her body.

Venus would slip her hand into his when he extended his hand towards her, fingers interlocking as if the gaps between their hands were made to fill one another. His grip was firm and large against her and she’d find herself holding tightly to him, craving for his warmth and to make sure he doesn’t stumble and trip from all the pints he’d consumed at the restaurant. It was apparent he was tipsy and somehow, she felt content after everything that occurred prior to this.

”I think I agree on that as well.”

She simply hoped the kiss wasn’t merely just an outcome of him being slightly drunk.

#13Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

The two had run deeper into the valley, fortuitously Venus' had placed her trust in Noel, again. The males vertical ascension up the wall was quite successful. The Lamia Scale wizard didn't anticipate her squealing, luckily the waiter hadn't caught on. He was still a fair distance away. The girl returned the kiss just as he passionately as he initiated it. In the moment, it felt as if all time had stopped. A warm wave of endorphins overcame his mind. The waiter had ran off, and Noel broke the kiss after the waiter was out of sight.

"Mlem, you're a good kisser"

The male whispered under his breath, and if Venus had heard he'd wink at her and flash a smile. Seeing the oversized coat on her made him happy. Covered from the harsh elements of nature. They'd hold hands, making it a bit easier for Noel to lead her to his apartment. It was a good moment to get to know his date better.

"Do you have one place you usually live at?"

He'd start the conversation with, he'd anticipate that he could ask more questions depending on her answers.

"Those tricks you've seen me perform; -- I'm a Lamia Scale wizard. Not very proficient in spell casting yet, but I'm getting there."

The streets leading up to his apartment were quite empty, Noel had received her trust two times in a row, so he didn't intend on lying to her at this point. Whatever question she may have had, likely got a honest response by Noel. The booze made it difficult for him to maintain balance during some parts of the trip, for ex. when he crossed from one curb over a street to another curb. Noel definitely fancied Venus, the way she held onto him as they made their way out of downtown was very cute.

"What do you do for a living?"

Noel was curious as to how she got around--not having witnessed one of her abilities yet, he couldn't really know. Though inside his mind he was hyping up her profession for some reason, guessing between spy, diplomat, but nothing very violent. Her skin was gentle to the touch, whereas his own was rough.

Soon they'd have approached the front of the flat. Noel rented a room on the second level.

"We're at my place, this is it ~"

He'd let go of Venus' hands, highlighting the rundown building with both of his arms. After highlighting his shit flat, he'd extend his same hand to Venus again to lead her to the front door. The front door to this apartment was notoriously scuffed. Noel had been convinced the building owner made it scuffed on purpose, to repel drunk people from coming in. The tall male had mastered the art of inserting the key into the door with only one attempt. There was a time where he'd return drunk late at night, and his neighbors roasted the ever living fuck out of him every time he missed the keyhole. The flat was colored in two tints from the outside; blue and gray.

"Alright, stand back."

Noel lined up with the door perfectly, he'd close his eyes and capture a moment of intensity to use in order to one-try the front-door. And he'd be successful! And very proud about it.

"You don't know yet Venus, but I'm such a god sometimes I swear."

The male opened the door to the flats, they'd have to climb two stairs up to get at his own front door.

"Ladies first"

He'd wait until Venus passed into his flats first. Hopefully she wasn't going to be too angry at the state of it. After Venus had entered, he'd enter as well and close the door after him. A light switch automatically turned on.

"It's two stairs up, I live in #11"

He'd enjoy it if Venus went ahead of him on the stairs. It was a very pleasing picture visually. Assuming Venus went with him to his floor, he'd grab his keys again. He'd need to use another key for this one.

"Witness me, woman."

Noel had a better strategy for his own door, he'd instead line his index finger up with the top part of the lock. This made it easy for him to push his palm against the back of the key so it could smoothly be inserted into the lock. He didn't need to look at the lock for this, so he looked into Venus' eyes instead--a cocky smirk on his face. His door opened inwards, so he'd go in first and then move out of the way so Venus could get in too. He'd lock the door afterwards.

"Welcome, make yourself at home."

He turned on the light switch, and it was probably as bad as one could have imagined. Boxes of pizzas piled up, a throne of beer cases in the living room. Though it only was bad at a surface level, at a quick glance it was easy to judge. What wasn't obvious however were that there were two house cats in the same flat, they liked playing with the throne and the boxes. An ingenious device gave them water and food. One of the cats named Mik slept under the couch. The other one called Spion woke up and ran up to Noel, climbing up his leg. He typically liked sitting on shoulders. Noel however grabbed the cat by its neck, and moved placed it on his arm, with his back facing his arm. Gently stroking its belly

"This is Spion, I have another cat also, called Mik. Spion is a shorthair, and Mik a Burmese."

Noel liked playing with his cats. He'd put Spion down on the ground, who most likely started investigating Venus as soon as the cat could put his feet on the ground.

His flat was roughly forty meters square. Living room and kitchen were both in one room, bedroom and washing room were their own room. The floor was made of a white colored carpet--very fluffy. Noel made his way down to his couch, he'd undo the laces of his boots and throw them near the door. The radio was still playing music, as it had for hours and hours. His male odeur lingered in the place, his natural musk. Visitors were quite rare. Noel got off the couch after undoing his boots, and he'd turn on the heater. He'd be closing the blinds after, and then move back to Venus.

"It's not so bad here, is it?"

He'd ask her, while moving closer to her. Wanting to embrace her, the male waited until the cats were chilling. The heater crackled, while music played over the radio. The cats liked when music was gently being played.

"I am enchanted by you Venus"

Ideally said in an embrace. The male had to demonstrate some level of flexibility in order to move his head down wanting to kiss her neck in rapid succession before moving on deeper into the night(FtB).

Next morning Noel woke up in bed. The king size had room for both, but by no doubt in his mind were all the squares of bedsheet claimed by his counterpart. He'd try to be the first one awake, silently grabbing the wet pieces of clothing from last night and taking them to the living room. He'd hang them in front of the heater. He had some spare clothing she could wear instead of her dress from last night, but it was quite baggy. The male audibly stretched in the living room, he'd walk towards his kitchen portion of his flat and yawn into his fist. Something most people lacked, but something he had was a kettle. He'd fill it with water and turn on whatever source of energy it required. The male was wearing a bathrobe and in his undies. He'd move back to the heater to retrieve his pack of smokes from his pants, and wander onto the balcony as the kettle did its thing. Lighting the cigarette with the zippo he put in the same pack, the male had a decent outlook over the city.
LAMIA SCALE.

#14Venus Rosé 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:00 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Wild Rose

Upon Noel’s comment, followed by his wink and a striking smile, the female smirked playfully. Venus’ had her fair share of experiences with men previously – perhaps even far too often, that she would be considered far from an amateur. Allowing the man to lead the way to his apartment, Venus followed as they traversed the busy streets of the merchant town, filling the time with some idle small talk.  

”At the moment, I just live wherever I can. I haven’t really found a place to settle in entirely.”

The thought about getting a permanent place hadn’t crossed her mind; she didn’t really find the need to, at least not at the moment and with her future plans to travel, it was unpredictable to tell when she’d return to the town. Albeit, the thought of having a place to come back too didn’t seem so bad…

Noel then admitted himself as a Lamia Scale wizard: she’d anticipated that from witnessing him tilting gravity, walking on walls and transforming into a raven, though not as a member of Lamia Scale. She had thought good guilds were too civil to allow bandits and outlaws to be a part of them, but apparently she was wrong. ”Lamia Scale, I’m quite surprised that it'd be your choice.”

”I am also a mage, but I don’t belong anywhere.”

So far, none of the guilds seemed fitting for her and whether to be a part of them or not wasn’t important – she didn’t care. As long as she was able to survive in the streets, she thought it'd be enough. But, it seemed that her counterpart thought differently compared to her in that aspect. As their idle chatter continued, the question that she had dreaded to answer was finally directed at her: what she did for a living. Hesitance breathed in a little, shallow puffs between her words, it seemed, where her manner of uneasiness was certainly uncalled for that even she felt taken aback.

”Mostly requests, doing whatever my clients ask me to do.”

Venus let out a soft chuckle. It was a half-truth, excluding the part where she decided not to mention she used to be pickpocket, stealing jewels and shiny objects from strangers. Would he think of her differently if she admitted the things she’d done that she’s not very proud of, she wondered. Whenever Noel would stumble over some obstacles, her grip around his hand would involuntarily tighten, always slightly pulling him back to help him balance and it was nearly a surprise as to how they successfully got to his apartment in the first place.

She found it rather cute, to see him be so proud of something so trivial of inserting his key into the keyhole within a single attempt, and caught herself smiling watching him. The success of doing so flared up his ego and she’d roll her eyes before laughing. She’d let herself inside the building as he opened the door for her, only to climb up a set of stairs that’d lead to his room. He did a similar trick with the keyhole once again and she’d watch him with her eyebrows perched upwards, following with a disapproving shake of her head. This was a childish side of him that she’s just witnessed, and though it was very silly, it was a very lovable side of him.

Venus hadn’t anticipated him to be the type of person to have pets, but he certainly did. She was neutral regarding cats, but it was adorable to see them coddling up to their owner as soon as he returned. She’d have to get used to this, she thought. The messiness inside his room portrayed a personality that she’d expected to see from him and honestly, she didn’t find the untidiness that bad.

”Your cats are cute.” Like him, when he was performing the art of inserting the key. ”They must adore you a lot.”

As she made her way down his flat, she’d take off her heels, finally letting her soles breathe and took off her jacket as well as his and tossed it over the couch. ”I like your apartment, it’s cozy.” She spoke, baring her naked shoulders and relaxed her neck as he pulled her into an embrace. His breath was warm against the nape of her neck and she could already feel her body instantly responding to his touch.

”I am enchanted by you Venus.”

So was she, by him.

A moan escaped her lips and she’d close her eyes, feeling his caress while Noel kisses down her neck and she’d let herself indulge in the pleasure of ecstasy as they made love to each other through the night.

🌹 🌹 🌹

Venus awoke to the sound of kettle whistling in the kitchen and found herself wrapped in blankets and sheets. It was then she’d register the missing presence of her partner beside her and realised that he must’ve gotten out of bed before her. The female yawned, her unkempt scarlet hair sashaying behind her and dressed only in Noel’s clothing as if it was hers. The shirt was large on her, nearly coming down to her knees with the sleeves hanging excessively off her arms. His scent; cigarettes and musk, lingered on it.

”Good morning.”

She noticed him overlooking the view of the city, occupied by his own thoughts. Not wanting to distract him, she reached for the kettle and poured two cups of coffee for herself and Noel – if he was willing to drink it.

”I hope you had a good sleep.”

With her fingers, she’d pull the cigarette out of his mouth and gave him a rather quick kiss, willing herself not to delve in any further, before putting the cigar in between his lips again. It would be her farewell kiss, for now. ”Sad to say this, but I must leave.” She traced the muscles on his chest with her fingers, a tint of sorrow within her eyes. As much as she would have loved to remain by his side and have their unpredictable nature run wild, she had some matters to solve with Kaiser, the woman she’d met the day she lost her memories. Being with Noel set off something within her, that she might be able to attain it only if she talked to the vampire.

”I’m keeping this, by the way.” She was talking about the shirt that she was wearing which was obviously her partner’s. She loved his scent on her, so she might as well just keep it. It’d just be one less shirt, he was bound to have plenty more. ”You can keep my undies in return.” She winked jokingly before planting a soft kiss over the dark stubble on his cheek as a parting gift.

”Don’t look for me, I’ll find you.”

Grabbing her heels, she exited his flat, holding onto a single hope that they’d see each other again – soon.

{ EXIT }

#15Noel 

Dine and Dash ( Valentine ; Venus ) Empty Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:30 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Venus explained she wasn't quite settled in yet - considering herself a wanderer. His home, or where his home used to be, was in Orchidia. Though he hadn't been there in a while, things in Crocus were a bit too interesting to investigate.

"I spent most of my time in Orchidia, though I plan on moving to Oak next."

The male explained, he's been thinking of leaving Lamia Scale for a while now. It's been over a year since he was in the Guild Hall; he'd also been jailed for a while due to crimes he'd have commit during his more active tenure. Venus turned out to be a mage as well, making the tall male slightly curious as to her potency as a mage. Though tonight had been more of a showcase of his own talent, perhaps a different night it'd be the other way around. The femme fatale was an einzelgänger in her journey through life. He'd consider himself the polar opposite, always needing many people around him to talk to.

"Being in a guild is a fantastic experience, I'd really recommend joining one you like."

Not to mention making those requests she do a lot easier. A half chuckle was a tell for Noel to investigate further, but he'd let it be for now. It was rude to be very nosy about her work details.

The Lamia Scale wizard sort of foolishly enjoyed the act of him successfully opening doors. Little did Venus realize however how much practice he'd endured for him to perform this godly. Venus liked his cats, which was a big deal for him. He'd been living with cats for most of his life.

"Yeah, they're very friendly."

Spion ran up to Venus and curled his tail against her leg, walking a circle around her and then going back to do doing what cats do: chilling.

"The key is to ignore them, they love that"

It sounded crude, but whenever he didn't pay attention to his cats they'd always want his attention. They were like little assholes about it too sometimes.

After their bodies had clashed in a one versus one bedroom fight, Noel had woken up prior to Venus. Sitting on his balcony, he'd enjoy a cigarette. A voice from the inside turned his head.

"Good morning Akaichurippu"

Noel said, having thought of a nickname to give her. She appeared to be wearing his shirt, he'd want to embrace her again after last night--but alas, he's not the type to smoke indoors. Not around his cats anyway, who were still sleeping scattered across the floor.

"I don't think I've blinked since I first laid my eyes upon you."

He said in reply to her question about his quality of sleep; he'd smugly smirk a bit at his own wits. It wasn't serious though, he'd have blinked a few times at least. He still had bedroom eyes. When Venus pulled the cig from between his lips, he thought she disliked people who smoked. The cute peck on his lips changed his mind again, which he thought was very reasonable. She laid her hands upon his goods, causing him to give her half a hug as well as she said that she had to head out.

"That's alright. You should take my coat as well, it's pretty cold out. Don't forget your dress, it's by the heater."

Noel was slightly aroused by the idea of Venus leaving his apartment just in his shirt, no undies. He'd cross one leg over the other, as due to tactical advantage due to the circulation of blood activating parts of his body meant to be idle.

"Oh?"

The male was lost in thought for a moment as he began thinking about what to do with said fabric. The thought was lost as Venus kissed him on the cheek. He'd place his hand on hers, feeling her gentle skin for one last final time.

"Sayonara Akaichurippu, until next time"

He'd drink the coffee that Venus had made, enjoying the rest of his cig watching Venus leave his apartment from his balcony. He'd look forwards to their next meeting.

-- exit
LAMIA SCALE.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum