Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intertwined Paths [Erebus]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Erebus2 

Intertwined Paths [Erebus] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Erebus2

Erebus just wanted to give in already, his energy was far dragged out. His new shell lacked stamina, and the sword was so heavy the white-haired mage could barely heave such a monstrous object. Without it he was back to bare hands, but he could at least move better. That would cue his mind for the upcoming strategy, however. The brief seconds he had to breathe, the Husk reminded himself not to waste them. He focused his breathing, returning it to pace, with the sword propped against the cement flooring-- so not to wear down his muscle while he stood by Vali. "Pft, think long and hard about who has the higher kill count right now." Erebus said, snapping at his brother. Then again, the kid was a wildcard. The fact he was a demon meant he wasn't a child at all and on top of that; it would spell disaster if the opponent was misjudged for such.

When a blue circle appeared around the Fairy, Erebus was already dragging the mighty Executioner Sword around to the right of the battlefield, his mission, set up some distance and flank when ready. The synergy behind their movements wouldn't display until after Vali was lunging himself. Then the actions set off like wildfire. Boy moved like a madman, targeting the mage displaying a spell. It was clear to boy why Vali should go down, he was the backbone, the support behind Erebus. Vali knew more magic, and dispersed attention from the mission. This was his move. Murder Vali Onfroy. Demons were blind in most cases, he was probably completely unaware of Erebus timing the next move up. The Husk wasn't your typical human, matter of factly he was much smarter than your run-of-mill warrior. So much so, that he left being a simple warrior in the past. He was a martyr now, a man reborn. The Orpheus in the tale of life and death. So now, he would fully test the oppressors who chained him. He was going to rip heads off. With two down to his name, three was the magic number.

Boy flew like a raven;but just before contact between a sprinting Vali and a small demon would make contact... A giant flying sword struck the shoulder of the Boy, thrusting him off course and out of the air. Erebus and Vali would pass by each other just as they got right to work. However, whatever his confidant did next was all gonna be outta sight of Erebus, he was chasing a rolling body now, ready to follow up and plant a balled-fist into the target his sword had stuck.

Boy's shoulder was pierced and the demon screamed; loud enough to rock the town. It bounced and skinned itself across the concrete. What Erebus didn't see coming was the monster's wicked mobility. After two full spins, the creature threw it's hand back, gripped the ground acrobatically and fully drifted on his slide, shooting this time back into the fray. Erebus would come in for the swing, and the demon made effort to grab. A punch sent feeling through the child's face, clearly rolling the jaw of the dark entity, meanwhile Boy squeezed hard enough to rip Erebus of his neck, thankfully the punch was mighty enough that it could stun Boy, Erebus flung his left hand up striking the wrist at his hand, with the bent wrist, he moved his leg between boy's, took his right hand to Boy's neck, maneuvered the left hand to press the reach away. and forced Boy over his leg to force a slam. For as talented as the Demon was supposed to be he went down easy. Too easy...

Erebus gave zero time to the demon and put both knees over the elbow right crevice of his opposition, and the sword on the other side acting as enough weight and a cut-off to hinder the other arm. Erebus started punching repeatedly. His enemy was pinned he could win quickly.

Not a chance.

The eyes of the Boy began to glow, as blood pooled around the mouth. It became obvious to Erebus retreat was in order, he yanked the sword out of Boy, and backed up. As black fog circulated Boy's aura. The body moved upward as if it was breaking the bones in it's own meat-sack, twisting, and crunching weirdly with satanic movements and seizure-like gestures. It screamed again. Erebus was clueless.

The demon bent it's head around in a 360 staring at the Leader, a long three foot tongue fell from the boy, forked like a snake. Hungry. Then it was happening. The being ran backwards, a satanic monster after it's fellow demon. "Vali! He's turned tail, prepare yourself!" If left unchecked Boy was in the process of attempting, without even warning to absorb The Leader. Why? Primal instinct. Erebus had slayed their entire entourage, and Boy was done listening. He wanted power anyways. Now was his chance to do peak damage, and rise into Demon Lord territory.

Intertwined Paths [Erebus] - Page 2 5oJEfCBQ_o
#27Vali Onfroy † 

Intertwined Paths [Erebus] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Vali shrugged off his partners comment. Erebus bragged about having the higher kill count, but even so it felt like Val was gaining much more than Erebus was out of this. Either that, or he was just far more fun for the demons to play with. Either way, this wasn't his fight. The Silver Titan flew through the air towards his opponent and as he did so lifted his arms to activate a spell that would increase his strength. Although the Viking had become so strong that a buffing technique that weak would virtually have no effect, he was impatient to end this fight. He then swung his arm to slice his neck only for the man to dodge and throw his shadowy knee into the young Lord. Val wasted no time in swinging his fist, landing a blow to the leader's face. It was time to end this. As the leader began to fall to the ground, Val lifted his arm. "You cannot fool me, demon. My mother worships only the Satri gods...it is impossible for her to be in your world." Once again he was using a the technique of Judgement. Tyr, the god he most looked to these days, would lend the half-elf his power. A magic circle appeared above the fallen demon leader. In his shadowy form he glared at Val, angry and annoyed at how this battle had been going.

"My Lord!" The Emissary glanced behind the demon and there he saw his trusted two warriors. The same two warriors that had been with him in Astera since he arrived. The were on their horses, looking to their leader before quickly realizing what was happening.  As Vali landed, the boy demon suddenly began to do something...strange. In seconds he managed to devour the leader, combining their strengths. There between Erebus and Vali, exactly 15 meters apart from each of them a giant monster stood. Erebus was the first of the two to comment stating the obvious thus casing the new beastly creature to turn towards Vali. With a smirk the noble man began, "Odin, Alfather, accept this sacrifice, for I know that every passing day you keep me in your embrace. This sacrifice I give to you for all that you have done." With both blue and yellow bolts of magical energy coursing around his body, he closed his eyes for a split moment. By pouring some of his own Mana into his armer, he pushed himself off of the ground and moved to his opponent in less than a second. His dagger was drown, and as he moved at remarkable speeds he sliced his dagger across the creatures neck. Stopping only when he stood beside Erebus.

With only one blow the Viking was able to kill the creature. This fight was longer than either of them had thought it would be. With one simple move he ended it. With the black blood upon his blade he wiped his face, absorbing every blessing Odin would give for such a mighty sacrifice. "Haha...HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed in relief. The creatures body fell shortly after, dissipating in the breezes. "That makes three kills for me." Perhaps this entire encounter has cause Vali to lose his mind...or perhaps it had awakened something in him...something he tried so hard to run away from.  "My Lord, are you alright?" His warrior asked. Val turned to him with a smirk. "I have never been better. How come you two always show up when I do not need you?" "Well, M'lord, you always disappear..." Val nodded. His attitude seemed to change almost completely, it was unusual.

"Erebus..." he faced his ally. "I believe I know why our paths are aligned, thank you." He smirked. "I will see you around, aye?" There was so much more behind his words. Erebus was probably smart enough to realize that a man like Vali always had an eye out for messages from the gods. It may have been clear enough that Vali interpreted this entire scene as an Omen..an Omen that could have a very very dangerous impact on Fiore and the entire world. With no other words, Vali hopped on his horse and left with his men almost as if he wasn't really leaving Erebus.

Vanguards Haste:

-EXIT-

#28Erebus2 

Intertwined Paths [Erebus] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:53 am

Erebus2

Erebus was beaten in more ways than one, however, upon the creature disappearing into a shadowy breeze, Erebus bit his bottom lip til thick blood dripped to his pale greenish chin. All the other demons turned to dust... This one didn't. Plus it seemed all too easy, like the entire situation was a farse. How could the strongest beast of them all die so quickly, after a single blow. No... Erebus was far more intelligent, and wiser in the realm of knowing demons. While Vali was a master of the pagans. Erebus was a renegade tortured by the swine of the underworld. He knew that Vali had not killed it. But he smirked, staying quiet. With Vali on his horse; Erebus simply said his goodbyes. "I'm glad my attackers brought you entertainment, maybe we'll fight them again someday." Erebus went the opposite direction. The giant sword sparking against the pavement, hundreds of corpse cascaded the ground. This would surely attract the attention of the Rune Knights soon enough.

-Thread Exit-

Intertwined Paths [Erebus] - Page 2 5oJEfCBQ_o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum